Thread: What's my type?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What's my type?

Hi. I'm interesed in socionics for about a year and I still don't know what type I am. I think it may be a XSXx, but I'm not sure and I can't say anything else about it. I have some photos:
    http://oi61.tinypic.com/33d8k1j.jpg
    http://oi60.tinypic.com/nnqvbl.jpg
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/2hmlq0y.jpg
    http://oi57.tinypic.com/2ziotgn.jpg
    http://oi61.tinypic.com/2eoidcj.jpg
    http://oi61.tinypic.com/124eio6.jpg

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My guesses are ISTp ESFp or ISFp
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

i'm going with isfp for some reason.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ooo... you look like good girlfriend material.

isfj?????????

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in addition to the types mentioned, ILE crossed my mind...

VI by 2D pics is difficult and unreliable. Ultimately you should be the final judge, so just use these suggestions as types to look into to see if you resonate.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post a questionnaire maybe?...

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

you vibe a bit like Olga T which may be due to Sp/so perhaps?

However Irrational Sensory Ethical type VI (Fe > Fi creative)

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by QuickTwist View Post
    Ooo... you look like good girlfriend material.

you should say that more theatrically while flip-flopping your bang

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

EII, maybe

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow. How much answers. I'm suprised

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
    Post a questionnaire maybe?...
    Unfourtanely I don't speak English well enough to complete a questionnaire, because I'm from Poland. And sorry for some grammatical mistakes that I may make But on Polish forum we have very similar questionnaire. I had completed it four months ago (and maybe I will translate my questionnaire to English and post there someday), and then they said that I'm LSE. I don't agree with them at all.

What do you think, what is the best way to find sociotype? Elements? Quadras? From what I should start?
    Of course I have read a lot about socionics theory. But I can't determine anything certain about my type. For example, I can't determine what elements I have strong and what I have weak, what elements I value and what I don't... and so forth. Can you help me with this?

Please, can you type also my brother http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...type-(rfracer) ?

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Marlene - Hi and welcome! You might start with a sociotype test! These aren't always accurate, but they might help give you some options, and from there you can review the sociotype profiles by Beskova, Filatova, Gulenko. That's what I did, and it only took a month or two to figure out my type.

Quadrants didn't help me until I had already found my typing, but that may not always be the case. I had the most luck in reviewing taking tests, reviewing profiles, and then narrowing in. It takes time, enjoy the process!

Are you in school? What do you do for a job, or what are you studying? What are your hobbies, how do you like to spend your time?

I highly recommend trying the survey here, as well. You can also join us some nights on Tinychat. We have video hangouts often. Keep an eye on our Chatbox in the evening for opportunities

EDIT: Also, do you get along well with your brother? Do you find your relationship is usually in "harmony"?
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol, you are so nice Apple Jacks.

I have no clue, my first impression was EII but it didn't come that fast.

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Olly From Wally World - *RUNNING HIGH FIVE!!!!!!*
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you in school? What do you do for a job, or what are you studying? What are your hobbies, how do you like to spend your time?
    Yes, I'm in school. In Poland we have somewhat different school system, so I can't explain you in which class I am In which class in your school are they who are aged 15?
    I don't have much hobbies. The thing that I most like to do is translating articles from English to Polish and then sharing them on forum. I think that's ideal activity for me. Basically it relies on repeating the same actions over and over, but there are also changes - the text is changing all the time and only this makes this activity interesting, 'cause I like to do things that are simple and that demands to repeate the same activity all the time if I want to see the results. And the results are visible after short time. I like to see results quickly of any task I do.
    And another thing that I like in translating is that I can help people which can't speak English and want to read some interesting articles too. And that people would be happy and would thank me for it. I generally like to help people, but only from my own initiative, for example when I come up with idea to do breakfast for someone who I like. But when someone tells me that I MUST help he/she, or that I must do something for that person, then I don't want to do it. E.g. I never do breakfast for myself or someone else if my mum is home, because when she notices that I do this, then she will came up to me and said "do the same breakfast for me!!" or she will simplify took my breakfast and said: "It looks deliciously! I will take them all, and you will do more sandwiches for yourself later". And before I say that I don't want her to took my breakfast, my breakfast will be already eaten by her.
    My another hobby is swimming. I can swim since I was five or even four years old. I love it. I go swimming once a week, but especially I like going to Croatia and diving and swimming in Adriatic sea <3 Then I swim in it all the day, I can swim for hours and I don't feel tired at all.
    In free time I usually chat with some peoples on the Web.
    Also, do you get along well with your brother? Do you find your relationship is usually in "harmony"?
    Yes, I think we get on well most of the time. We are arguing hardly ever.