Page 106 of 199 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,240 of 7936

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@toska, @flames I looked at both your typeme's and random comments where I came across them.

toska - EII Yours comes out pretty blatant in the spoiler section of your typeme and in your comments on the EII vs ESI thread. Are you in doubt/looking for a breakdown?

flames - SEE? EIE? You value Se and have at least 4DFe and 2DSe. I'm not sure I can narrow down your type through such heavy substance use.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Armalite J j jjjjjjjjj something
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Say what now

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not completely out of the question that I'm a rational type, although I'd say generally I am pretty flexible, not prone to planning and that sort of stuff. But if I am, I would say I'm harmonizing EIE/strong Ni subtype, followed by EII, followed by LII (although Ti-lead is very unlikely). What makes you say J, anyways?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    It's not completely out of the question that I'm a rational type, although I'd say generally I am pretty flexible, not prone to planning and that sort of stuff. But if I am, I would say I'm harmonizing EIE/strong Ni subtype, followed by EII, followed by LII (although Ti-lead is very unlikely). What makes you say J, anyways?
    I think you maybe a spontaneous Alpha

Why do you identify with Ni?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you identify with Ni?
    Introspection, living in fantasy land, detached from everything but my constant "inner awareness" (which is way too confusing), inertia etc

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Introspection, living in fantasy land, detached from everything but my constant "inner awareness" (which is way too confusing), inertia etc
    Yeah I don’t think you are Ni
    -

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I don’t think you are Ni
    Elaborate

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toska View Post
    suggestion of LSI which seems questionable but he did say i need a video
    There is your photo to _represent yourself_, - where your expression is cold. Some behavior: your communications seem as not emotional, your art taste is closer to Se valued. Your possible IR by who you liked as duals (Se valued preferences) and perceive as similar to you among typed to own identities - more of T types; seems more Fe/Ti types in those groups.
    There are several approaches, the sum of which points on the possibility of LSI.
    Video can make the concrete your type as more clear. That it's not EII is highly possibly, at least.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sol - LSI
    Ne PoLR is pretty obvious with him.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Elaborate
    You could be EIE or ESE. I just see J not p and I think you mistake J/P for planning events. Te is the planner
    -

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Sol - LSI
    Ne PoLR is pretty obvious with him.
    Everybody with strong opinions - LSI

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    @toska, @flames I looked at both your typeme's and random comments where I came across them.

toska - EII Yours comes out pretty blatant in the spoiler section of your typeme and in your comments on the EII vs ESI thread. Are you in doubt/looking for a breakdown?

flames - SEE? EIE? You value Se and have at least 4DFe and 2DSe. I'm not sure I can narrow down your type through such heavy substance use.
    Much appreciation for taking the time to look anyways! I’ve decided on EIE, personally. Perhaps more erratic than the usual because of mental illness and drug use but now that I’m in a relationship I don’t feel like a high is necessary so I’ve quit everything but pot. Anyways, i may do a real questionnaire some time soon so stay tuned.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could be EIE or ESE. I just see J not p and I think you mistake J/P for planning events. Te is the planner
    ESE is extremely unlikely, but thanks for your opinion.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@coeruleum batshit IEE. Makes me pine for Raver, tbh. RIP.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    @coeruleum batshit IEE. Makes me pine for Raver, tbh. RIP.
    Neither batshit nor IEE, and while I wish Raver were alive for his sake, I don't think much about him personally.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Armalite the ese, i like it

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    Neither batshit nor IEE, and while I wish Raver were alive for his sake, I don't think much about him personally.
    Oh, you know your type? What do you believe it is, pray tell?

Because what I do know is that I can hardly go anywhere around this joint without stepping in a muddied, opaque puddle of your projectile vomited, hyper-associative, tangential Ne that you barely manage to string together in a lucid and coherent fashion, which is atypical for a rational type. These intuitive, externalized connections almost seem excessive and never ending, so much so that it can be difficult to follow your train of written "thought," which quite honestly, doesn't seem to be a "conscious" priority, and so that cancels out ILE. I've seen a few people type you EIE but I struggle to see how.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, you know your type? What do you believe it is, pray tell?

Because what I do know is that I can hardly go anywhere around this joint without stepping in a muddied, opaque puddle of your projectile vomited, hyper-associative, tangential Ne that you barely manage to string together in a lucid and coherent fashion, which is atypical for a rational type. These intuitive, externalized connections almost seem excessive and never ending, so much so that it can be difficult to follow your train of written "thought," which quite honestly, doesn't seem to be a "conscious" priority, and so that cancels out ILE. I've seen a few people type you EIE but I struggle to see how.
    Well, I don't care to type myself until we have more empirical testing of socionics, but if you're LIE and I'm IEE, you should like me a lot more than if I were EIE or ILE, so that cancels out IEE. I clearly don't seem to value Fi and Te. I'm pretty sure spitting thoughts everywhere would be EIE (or even ESE) dual seeking if you don't think they're any good and some sort of alpha NT if you do.

You also took my "well, you're from a stupid quadra that doesn't even value Ti" way too seriously. Serious quadras aren't actually stupid quadras at all and I personally don't think that they are either.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol, dialectical dreamland of self talk. Vorticals (like Alonzo) do not understand it.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I don't care to type myself until we have more empirical testing of socionics, but if you're LIE and I'm IEE, you should like me a lot more than if I were EIE or ILE, so that cancels out IEE. I clearly don't seem to value Fi and Te. I'm pretty sure spitting thoughts everywhere would be EIE (or even ESE) dual seeking if you don't think they're any good and some sort of alpha NT if you do.

You also took my "well, you're from a stupid quadra that doesn't even value Ti" way too seriously. Serious quadras aren't actually stupid quadras at all and I personally don't think that they are either.
    1.) First off, IR theory is concerned with the cognitive ease and comfort by which information and energy are passed and gained. Loving or hating someone is not inherently type related. One could have a favorable cognitive orientation towards another type and still hate their guts, due to a plethora of non type related variables, like having Fi values (a matter of personal taste) that clash, for example. There are IEEs that I adore and those that I loathe, as is the case for every other sociotype.

2.) Ain't this you?

I hate rationalism with all my hate I have left over from hating flagrant lacks of integrity

Type me.
    Basic bitch rationalism is unfortunately common.
    I always lose all respect for people who completely lack integrity. I might not get along with everyone, but if they have integrity, I respect them.
    Broadly speaking, rationalism [Ti leaning] is the belief in innate ideas (read: theory, first and foremost), reason, and deduction (begins with theory, moves towards facts) whereas empiricism [Te leaning] is the belief in sense perception, induction (begins with facts, moves towards theory), and that there are no innate ideas. It's important to note that I'm speaking to preference for one over the other and neither T type is focused purely on empirical truth or theory, and neither is doing science wrong as long as they adhere to the scientific method. Furthermore, "integrity," which I read as internal consistency (moral uprightness/truthfulness/honesty) concerning one's personal beliefs is the hallmark of Fi types. Based on the above quotes, no, it does seem "clear" that you don't value Fi and Te.

3.) And make no mistake, I take nothing you say "seriously," which, in large part (aside from the infantile, obnoxious, elitist, arrogant, delusional things you say), is why I find you to be so grating on my nerves; @COOL AND MANLY As far as Model A is concerned, though LIEs have 4D (demonstrative) Ne, and are therefore adept at generating ideas, exploring possibilities, etc..., it is unvalued and therefore not taken as a serious endeavor unto itself--surely it's important, contributes to our worldview (driven by ego functions), can be entertaining in more lighthearted contexts but it is not something we earnestly undertake for "the sake of." Usually, I find coeruleum's usage of Ne to be TOO ambient and an over indulgent waste of time because it rarely, if ever, seems pertinent and applicable from the Te/Se point of view (worsened by the fact that most of their associations lack cogency)--I'm always thinking "so what," "doesn't matter," "who cares," "meh," and "Odin, make it make sense." I fully acknowledge that my own cognitive biases play into these judgments and being strong at a function and actually valuing it are two different things.

4.) One of the only ways I could justify you being EIE is if you frequently drop acid or consume magic shrooms.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Gotta reread Jung's Te description but if Te is described solely as encyclopedic knowledge and more data known = more Te, that's a big bag of worms and I can see why it would be redefined. Te being related to empiricism has appealed to me subjectively but I haven't read actual element descriptions from any source in ages (unless you count forum members, probably as legit as anyone)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    @Sol is IEI
    I you too

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Armalite LSE final type
    -

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Armalite LSE final type
    You just want me to be your dual.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You just want me to be your dual.
    no but genuinely you are LSE

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    @Sol is IEI
    nah
    -

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@COOL AND MANLY You sure you aren't LSI? You don't seem Se PoLR at all, to me. I certainly see lead Ti and that you're Fe valuing, but, energetically, you manifest a palpable "blunt force" that I don't often detect in LIIs. IME, LSIs are good for laying low and chilling in the cut, almost imperceptibly, and then out of nowhere, they're all up in your face, if given enough incentive. lol

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@COOL AND MANLY You sure you aren't LSI? You don't seem Se PoLR at all, to me. I certainly see lead Ti and that you're Fe valuing, but, energetically, you manifest a palpable "blunt force" that I don't often detect in LIIs. IME, LSIs are good for laying low and chilling in the cut, almost imperceptibly, and then out of nowhere, they're all up in your face, if given enough incentive. lol
    Lol, I'll take that as a compliment. I don't think that is the first time you have told me this too.

I think people often don't understand that PoLR means that a person can't consistently use that function properly on a regular basis without getting exhausted and feeling unhappy. It's not a measure of skill. Put me in as an officer in a military setting or a bouncer and I'd lose my mind after a while. I can't function in that environment.

Years ago I would have scoffed at the idea of me being anything but LII. But knowing what I know now and how vague this subject is I can't discount the idea.

I'd say I'm more likely SLI than LSI though, judging by quadra values. I still feel strongly that I'm LII.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky
    S L E F I N A L T Y P E A D D E D T O L I S T

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    Lol, I'll take that as a compliment. I don't think that is the first time you have told me this too.

I think people often don't understand that PoLR means that a person can't consistently use that function properly on a regular basis without getting exhausted and feeling unhappy. It's not a measure of skill. Put me in as an officer in a military setting or a bouncer and I'd lose my mind after a while. I can't function in that environment.

Years ago I would have scoffed at the idea of me being anything but LII. But knowing what I know now and how vague this subject is I can't discount the idea.

I'd say I'm more likely SLI than LSI though, judging by quadra values. I still feel strongly that I'm LII.
    COOL AND MANLY, I didn’t realize that you hadn’t settled on a type for yourself. Or that you were considering LII or LSI (you seem to lack the cold Ti logic of LII’s and lack the love of structure of LSI’s) or SLI (you seem to lack their Fe-PoLR).

You seem to me to be surprisingly well integrated as a moral human being. If you are an accomplished ethical type and have problems with dealing with Se long-term, could you be EII?

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    COOL AND MANLY, I didn’t realize that you hadn’t settled on a type for yourself. Or that you were considering LII or LSI (you seem to lack the cold Ti logic of LII’s and lack the love of structure of LSI’s) or SLI (you seem to lack their Fe-PoLR).

You seem to me to be surprisingly well integrated as a moral human being. If you are an accomplished ethical type and have problems with dealing with Se long-term, could you be EII?
    I don't understand people as much as an NF would. I wish I did. I don't care about social causes. I make decisions because they seem reasonable to me, regardless of the consequences or how I feel. I could feel strongly about something and still act against it. My head overrides my heart more than I'd like to admit. Obviously I'm not devoid of humanity, but I'm also not a sentimental person. I owe no loyalty to anyone. I'm not a forgiving person nor do I have compassion for most people. It would take a lot for me to lose patience, but once I do I don't look back. Moral dilemmas bore me because I don't think in these terms. I don't like/read poetry. I don't care about most humanitarian subjects. I listen to music sparingly.

I think @ashlesha, @woofwoofl, and the other older members can attest that this typing is very unlikely. But I could be wrong.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand people as much as an NF would. I wish I did. I don't care about social causes. I make decisions because they seem reasonable to me, regardless of the consequences or how I feel. I could feel strongly about something and still act against it. My head overrides my heart more than I'd like to admit. Obviously I'm not devoid of humanity, but I'm also not a sentimental person. I owe no loyalty to anyone. I'm not a forgiving person nor do I have compassion for most people. It would take a lot for me to lose patience, but once I do I don't look back. Moral dilemmas bore me because I don't think in these terms. I don't like/read poetry. I don't care about most humanitarian subjects. I listen to music sparingly.

I think @ashlesha, @woofwoofl, and the other older members can attest that this typing is very unlikely. But I could be wrong.
    But mah Dostoevsky

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But mah Dostoevsky
    Literally who? jk

But seriously, I haven't read a single book of his nor do I have any intention to at this moment.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Literally who? jk

But seriously, I haven't read a single book of his nor do I have any intention to at this moment.
    Yeah, I'm joking. Dosto is the original EII so I'm guessing any typing of you as EII is because someone just read him.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    Lol, dialectical dreamland of self talk. Vorticals (like Alonzo) do not understand it.
    lol Upon reflection, I think you are absolutely correct. So yeah, particularly batshit EIE is perhaps a better fit.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes I still doubt my type, I feel like if people saw me in person they may feel differently. I guess at the end of the day it fits best though minus the people extroversion and optimism.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Sometimes I still doubt my type, I feel like if people saw me in person they may feel differently.
    Same, girl, same.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Sometimes I still doubt my type
    Me too. (Unrelated to mainstream "me too" topic.)

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess saying that in itself helps to potentially solidify my type though <~~~~ lol even that sentence “helps to potentially” had to throw potentially ​in there.