View Poll Results: Elvis Presley's type?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

1 7.14%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

1 7.14%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

11 78.57%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 7.14%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elvis Presley

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

“I’m all shook up” Se
    “Love” Fi
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE/SLE

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    SLE
    SLE don't have the lvls of Fe an SEE has (4D Fe). Elvis is much more expressive and people's person than any SLE.
    SLEs kinda suck at both Fi and Fe, like Viktor and Northstar

Example Lukashenko SLE:

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    SLE don't have the lvls of Fe an SEE has (4D Fe). Elvis is much more expressive and people's person than any SLE.

Example Lukashenko SLE:

Yeah, males are often mistyped as more logical and females as more ethical than is the case. Not uncommon for male SEE and ESE to be mistyped as SLE.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE-C. Amazing performer and a rebel with a cause. He really changed the way music sounded because it became more personalized with a lot of passion (ethical types get really emotionally involved) through outward emotional expression (Fe) and knew how to hit his audience (Se) to get people to identify with his music (Fi).

Last edited by Lolita; 02-14-2021 at 10:21 AM.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His songs are very Fi.

This song really embodies SEE

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elvis Presley - INFP ?

This is the comment you are looking for

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Example Lukashenko SLE:

That guy seems LSI

Elvis could be SEE. I agreed that he was Se base but his Fi seems shit to me. More of a persona than his actual personality. Maybe he's EIE after all, his personality screams beta values to me

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That guy seems LSI

Elvis could be SEE. I agreed that he was Se base but his Fi seems shit to me. More of a persona than his actual personality. Maybe he's EIE after all, his personality screams beta values to me
    Creative functions seem less apparent in people, they have lower dimensionality than the lead function or demonstrative which are what people seem to observe at first. The creative is subservient to the lead, so it's use is sporadic or when needed. In SLE's case Se & Te , in LSI's case Ti & Si.. in SEE's case Se & Fe are more observable from the outside. We don't seem to be fully aware of our own demonstrative function as it is "whatever", but ppl from the outside pick up on it's use. Elvis simply has a lot of Fe & Se, since he as you said seems more beta, it basically boils down to being a central quadra type aka Se-Ni valuing, so not ESE.

Imo a good way to differentiate SEE from SLE is Conor McGregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov. McGregor is more animated and gutsy, boasts a lot, talks a lot, puts on a show (thats Fe). Khabib is self contained, solid and doesn't talk much, he prefers to demonstrate and do. His Fe is garbage like every SLE's.

Last edited by SGF; 02-18-2021 at 04:20 AM.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creative functions seem less apparent in people, they have lower dimensionality than the lead function or demonstrative which are what people seem to observe at first. The creative is subservient to the lead, so it's use is sporadic or when needed. In SLE's case Se & Te , in LSI's case Ti & Si.. in SEE's case Se & Fe are more observable from the outside. We don't seem to be fully aware of our own demonstrative function as it is "whatever", but ppl from the outside pick up on it's use. Elvis simply has a lot of Fe & Se, since he as you said seems more beta, it basically boils down to being a central quadra type aka Se-Ni valuing, so not ESE.

Imo a good way to differentiate SEE from SLE is Conor McGregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov. McGregor is more animated and gutsy, boasts a lot, talks a lot, puts on a show (thats Fe). Khabib is self contained, solid and doesn't talk much, he prefers to demonstrate and do. His Fe is garbage like every SLE's.

I have no idea where you get this idea of SLE. they are loud and aggressive people. Khabib is so quiet and restrained. Sle is EP temperament completely loose. The dictator of Belarus video has very sharp movements and is self contained as well. His energy is also pretty clearly inward vs outward flowing. Gulenko has Conor as EIE which is way more believable than SEE. However I beleive he's LIE. Vortcal Te cognition. EIE is too feminine for Connor as is SEE.

SLE fighters are Stipe. Bisping. Sonnen

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no idea where you get this idea of SLE. they are loud and aggressive people. Khabib is so quiet and restrained. Sle is EP temperament completely loose. The dictator of Belarus video has very sharp movements and is self contained as well. His energy is also pretty clearly inward vs outward flowing. Gulenko has Conor as EIE which is way more believable than SEE. However I beleive he's LIE. Vortcal Te cognition. EIE is too feminine for Connor as is SEE.

SLE fighters are Stipe. Bisping. Sonnen
    This just isn't the case even with ppl who self typed SLE and then were typed SLE by Gulenko as well, such as Viktor or Northstar. Both of them are rather quiet and restrained compared to expectations at least as long you don't piss them off.

The most expressive SLE examples such as Ramzan Kadyrov are also bad with Fe, see here:

What most SLEs I see have in common is this physical presence, it projects this sense that one shouldn't cross some line or fuck with them. Even the women are like this, they are also kind of dyke-ish for example Savchenko:

Last edited by SGF; 02-18-2021 at 06:17 AM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'd say that demonstrative function works as a pressure shifting agent for their respective dual.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE heavy Fi subtype. I knew a guy who had the same smile that he did. Chick magnet.
    Last edited by Tzuyu; 02-19-2021 at 11:01 PM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elvis clearly had some issues. His music is good but he groomed his wife when she was 14 and he was 24. Even at that time it was weird. He also had a metric load of affairs and refused to have sex with his wife after she got pregnant because... issues. He was extremely moody and threw a chair at his wife once because she said she didn't like one of his songs. He raped her after she told him she cheated. He shot a gun over the head of his girlfriend when she wanted to go clubbing. He fucked an 18 year old and gave her drugs that she OD'd and got brain damage from. It sounds like the people around him never held him accountable for his actions because he was so charming and good at making them happy when he wanted to. Or whatever. Gross. Charisma is worth nothing when you're morally bankrupt. Fi creative gone bad.

Anyway, favorite single is "Return to Sender"

edit: he was a pussy kinky infantile lol

Television and recording commitments took Kathy to Los Angeles, and Barbara Leigh moved back into Elvis’ bed.
    ‘He was a great kisser and very sweet, but not the stud she had expected.'
    In the summer of 1972, actress Cybill Shepherd, once Miss Shelby County before pursuing an acting career in Hollywood, slept with the King while visiting Memphis.
    Years later, she confessed ‘she had taken the macho out of Elvis’. But his lovemaking ‘was not very macho anyway’.
    Lamar Fike, who lived in several of Elvis's houses, said: "His sexual appetite was very, very strong."The touching and the feeling and the patting and everything else meant more to Elvis than the actual act.
    "‘I guess Elvis was the King of Foreplay."
    He and Priscilla would play nurse and patient games as well as bringing in other girls into the bedroom.
    Last edited by Tzuyu; 02-20-2021 at 03:58 AM.

TIM
    EIE SxSo
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t think I would explain any IEE as a Chick Magnet, Sounds like an SEE?
    Elvis is the shining beacon of SEE’s!

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hersilhouettex View Post
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...NFp-by-Beskova
    It is very easy to identify IEE by his manner of communication. When it comes to men, this is the style of Don Juan, who easily conquers women's hearts by his soft, suave manners, his ability to make compliments, and unobtrusive, flexible courtship.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hersilhouettex View Post
    I get chicks even when looking like a mess (which is most of the time). I could fuck your mom.

There are periods of time though, when I don't want to get any-thing, so I lock myself and become a hermit. I don't know what that is but it has happened twice in my life time.
    Last edited by Dr PissBender; 02-20-2021 at 11:25 AM.

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE/EIE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12