Page 130 of 199 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,200 of 7954

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    I have childhood trauma as well like I don't think it argues for me as one type or another.... In fact a huge focus on trauma like this is what the 4d Fe types do more and better... That is EIE, ESE, IEE and SEE
    I would say it more has do with me being a social 4.. Which trauma affects the enneagram type. That is how trauma can affect someone's typing, and I also am not yet completely out of my trauma, which also affects how I present.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karanime View Post
    Yes, but some behaviors that may be seen in a type, others use to assert why someone is that type, even if it is common in a lot, may really pertain to the E6 behaviors.. They would have to look for traits that do not overlap that enneagram 6 to better substantiate their reasoning.. And that also proves that there can be a lot of motives behind the behavior to begin with.
    e6 argument has no weight, like it's a bad direction to prove your type. And I'm sorry I've been around for a while so this is just the product of what I've observed and it says, find a better argument. But I kinda do think you're eie and that you might have 1d Ti whereas mine is 2d.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

e6 argument has no weight, like it's a bad direction to prove your type. And I'm sorry I've been around for a while so this is just the product of what I've observed and it says, find a better argument. But I kinda do think you're eie and that you might have 1d Ti whereas mine is 2d.
    It's fine to think I am an EIE, but it does fail to uphold if you go by model A.. I do not think it is a bad argument if you are arguing it from a standpoint for one trait, when one trait was used to argue someone's type, and not looking enough for other means.

No one here has met me in real life either, to see how I actually am..

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    He could be SEI, maybe SEI makes more sense. As I said before he can be ESE, SEI, IEE.
    One way to find out. Lock yourself in a room with him and find out if he activates you, makes you moist as a dual or repulses you with his lack of Ti.

Jokes aside, actually talk to @LemurianLo and see if you share a quadra, or you don't. See if you have stuff in common and see how the theory plays out into reality and see if it makes sense. Get more infomation from him to accurately type him. Get some data.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say it more has do with me being a social 4.. Which trauma affects the enneagram type. That is how trauma can affect someone's typing, and I also am not yet completely out of my trauma, which also affects how I present.
    great. You don't seem like a six to me anyway, you're image triad. So your e6 argument is amazingly irrelevant and suggests your 1d Ti to me... I'm sorry but it's what I see.

Like 6s don't waste their time with this image stuff.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For model G, I cannot say if EIE would fit me or not, but all I can see is EIE fails in numerous ways, not just one, if you are to go by model A and the slots, and also Renin dichotomies. If people are using model G to try say I am EIE, I cannot say if they are right or wrong, not knowing enough about it.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

great. You don't seem like a six to me anyway, you're image triad. So your e6 argument is amazingly irrelevant and suggests your 1d Ti to me... I'm sorry but it's what I see.

Like 6s don't waste their time with this image stuff.
    I am not a 6, I was arguing it for someone else.. I do not know if you fully know the context of things, I was trying defend someone else... You may want read back a few pages to see the context, as it seems you joined in later on and are lacking the facts and grasp of what is ongoing.

Dragons:

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not a 6, I was arguing it for someone else.. I do not know if you fully know the context of things, I was trying defend someone else... You may want read back a few pages to see the context, as it seems you joined in later on and are lacking the facts and grasp of what is ongoing.
    I'm not sober and might have missed something, if so, I apologize

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sober and might have missed something, if so, I apologize
    That’s fine, I understand.. But yes, you when sober may want look back a bit..

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This also is equally enneagram 6 behavior. They get defensive and question and make assertions like that. You may be seeing that..
    This is where it started @inumbra.. It starts on the page prior to this one

I was saying that Lumarian is a 6, and that specific behavior can pertain to BOTH e6 and Fe high, so it was not enough for Myresearch to go by for his Lumrian being high Fe assertion and was weak. Since that was the only reason for him typing him as strong Fe. It is not enough to substantiate and overlaps E6. He would need give other reasoning.

It is not a weak argument on my behalf, since he only gave one trait to assert Lemurian being high Fe. If he gave numerous and I said they all can be E6, yes, it would be weak on my part.
    Last edited by Braingel; 06-27-2021 at 05:07 AM.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    One way to find out. Lock yourself in a room with him and find out if he activates you, makes you moist as a dual or repulses you with his lack of Ti.

Jokes aside, actually talk to @LemurianLo and see if you share a quadra, or you don't. See if you have stuff in common and see how the theory plays out into reality and see if it makes sense. Get more infomation from him to accurately type him. Get some data.
    If he pays $100 for my typing services, then I am game.

I just want to gather people's opinion, but now I am just playing make believe with a EIE.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is false.. I just have seen a pattern of superficial ascribing, without bother investigate other causes. (False about why I think this). You fail to factor in enneagram types and psychopathology.
    I think this, because you fail factor in how I was raised, and also that I am an image triad. which directly wants impact others... And I think this for the case of Lumarian, because you fail ion look at other potential causes, like him being a 6 and also potentialy young, younger even than me. Then in Raptor, just type him Ni base because he goes off vibes, and not looking at other things. It is a pattern.
    This is where it started @inumbra.. It starts on the page prior to this one

I was saying that Lumarian is a 6, and that specific behavior can pertain to BOTH e6 and Fe high, so it was not enough for Myresearch to go by for his Lumrian being high Fe assertion and was weak. Since that was the only reason for him typing him as strong Fe. It is not enough to substantiate and overlaps E6. He would need give other reasoning.

It is not a weak argument on my behalf, since he only gave one trait to assert Lemurian being high Fe. If he gave numerous and I said they all can be E6, yes, it would be weak on my part.
    LMAO. That's because I am ESE e5 sp first.

New enlightened typings:

Adam Strange: IEI e3 so/sp
    BandD: LSE e4 sx/so
    Poptart: ILI e2 so/sx
    BrightDemonSheep: ESI e7 so/sp
    NorthCrack Von Pisslayer: SLE e3 sx/sp
    Northstar: EII e8 so/sp

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Karanime: “I am in my head; not society -Suppressing her own powerful Fe in favor of Ti, seeking order out of everything: EIE - we are one and the same, I understand you EIE can be rather introverted (You are Ni subtype, I am probably Fe subtype) or rather extroverted, typically both at different periods of time- you need to find the environment that will nurture you as have I

BandD: As IEI as they come, not quite sure of subtype yet- seems rather balanced but if Aylen is Ni subtype then I feel you must be Fe subtype- your Fe shines through like platinum armor, and your Fi is also very strong as much as you detest it and work around it

inumbra: Now I could see a case of DA cognition and Negativism in you- but IEI can sometimes be the darkest Positivist Fe type even though they are not truly dark- but I don’t think you are to your very core- it’s just enneagram influence (9 with a strong 4 fix) and I think you try to remold Si into something it isn’t for yourself to fit into just as other IEIs here do (MidnightWilderness - and as North said, IEI tends do this often, on a wide scale even if not all of them do it often- I have an IEI friend (and ex ) that I was and am still very close to and he also tried to argue “but what if I’m really SEI?” when clearly he is not no hate on SEIs, supervise me later please I’m a bit tired for all that shit )

MidnightWilderness: IEI, read the same reasons right above ^^^ I understand you as well, even though IEIs often hate hearing such things (like my ex, who is an IEI 4w3, I should have already stated )

Northstar: SLE- did not see this clearly at first and thought LSI, which is an easy cop out move I admit now But I think you really need IEI and IEI really needs you (cheesy, I know~); very strong Te, flexible yet calculating Ti, in an Negativist package. You are cool!

Aleph: Very close call between ILI and LSI; often seem Beta to me, yes an individualist but LSI can quite be one too, just a bit different flavor than ESI, for example; subverts group sheep think but deep down longs for someone to ignite their flame - this can be a true definition for ILI with SEE as well But at the end of the day, I think you are in line with DA cognition, and your seeming craving for Fe sometimes, may rather just be coming from an Ni understanding of everything an Fi hidden desire to love (Hidden Agenda). Tough nut

Nanooka: Walking ILE female archetype, and don’t take offense you lil trickster I once again see flexible but calculating Ti in you as the previously mentioned SLE- creative Ti Sometimes can be slightly potentially offensive but always with a smile, and never truly -so- malicious - Fi PoLR Very strong Ne and I can see why you were feeling LIE and EIE a bit, too- comes with the load of having such strong Ne (I can get lost in that rut too, but I think we both do for different reasons: you have Ti coupled with Ne, you want to explore everything mentally but still want to work with a system of logic; I have a chameleon-esque but distinguished kaleidoscope of unashamed emotion (Fe) that can lead me astray (Demo Ne here, too) but I always pinpoint my focus on one connected timeline (Ni). Stay golden~

Ashlesha: sometimes you do an LSI dance (you like bold display of emotions at time, and you enjoy groups to some extent at least- maybe you might not always personally feel like that but that’s you how appear externally, to me) but I think you’re an ESI at the center of your very kind heart You are real and you always continue to break what is attached to you by others (and so it makes sense that you test SEE a lot, because that can seem rather like Ti PoLR and Ep energy- but you have this very solid Si to you, in the background)... ESI-Se <3

voider: You do disappear a bit too much, perhaps into or in search of that Ni void you desire, deep down SEE can be very warm sometimes (though most of the time brutally feisty, in a way that may hurt people’s feelings, but even though they’re usually good peeps, they don’t really care - SEE likes to collect me and I like to collect them, I know them very well and adore them ) I’m not saying you’re a goodie two shoes doormat or that SEE can’t be depleted of the common attitude a lot of them develop, but I think you are def most likely a 2, which is a lesser common but still valid enneagram combo with SEE, and so I almost thought we were the same type a very long time ago- but you have said more than I ever have, how different we can be I could see you being mistyped LSE, if anything~ SEE

Penny Dreadful: Oh you delightful, delicious, EIE bastard- I will eat you up, my love I believe I have already told you something along the lines of this before, but you have a very unique, borderline odd but so charming that no one really notices... sharp wit and tongue. Something very familiar to me- I understand you, too. EIE-Ni

felinekisses: Wait, is that just your Discord name? I’m not sure because I remember it was originally something with an S on this site- I haven’t the time to check back on that now, I must finish this in one take like I’ve been doing so far I think you are truly ESI, and not EIE - but you are 4w3 and I may very well be a 4w3 myself, but ESI 4 and EIE 4 come as very different flavors on the same enneagram: you come off as quite blunt even if you write a paragraph, a sort of provocatively -Cold- presence that I expect from an ESI 4 (which is not as common a typing combo as people think, but very much in existence, though unfortunately overtyped to the max by some people that rely primarily on outdated function stereotypes; yes Olimpia, and I do love you too if you’re reading this ), if anything. Keep doin’ you, gurl.

mfckr: LIE is not a bad fit, but you could also be Beta and ST at the same time (it would be SLE if not LIE is my point)... the real main reason for that Beta possibility is that you strongly seem like a Negativist type much of the time (I lean on that dichotomy a lot, yes, but purely because it fascinates me and is like a Tootsie Roll Pop for my brain to suck on ). But you are also an 8, and Brad types as LIE 8 and can come off similarly as well. As far as VI goes, I do kinda see more of a Te ego face, and Pi eyes- lot more Ni than Si in expression, of course. LIE is ok ~

Brad: Kinda oddly similar looking to me but more of a Te face, too (unless it’s just me that sees a vague similarity ), I do find LIE far more relatable than ESE even though I am 100% more likely to hang out with ESE in real life heh (Fe role can be a bit of a turn off for me, but LIEs can be very funny as you are, too ). You are good in giving guidance. LIE~

Aster: IEI-EII unicorn; but in reality, IEI is the best fit~ and an ESE on our Discord server (bless her heart, I love her too haha) said she genuinely mistook you for ESE, and there is a subtype strength of IEI that has ESE as its pseudo-type (EII could never be caught dead throwing out ESE -vibes-); IEI

Adam Strange: You have a decent understanding of Ni, for sure; but you seem very, very clumsy in internally evaluating others, and are often confused by what they really mean- this could obviously just be 1D Fi, and you do seek to improve on your Fi like either Fi seeking type, but you seem to not pick up on things when it comes to people and miss blanks to the point that I think you may be Ni PoLR; I prefer LSE, but LIE would be the next choice, of course- I’ve been chewing on your type for awhile and may have much more to before the meal is finished.

Capitalist Pig: ILI- seems to occasionally entertain Fe like our previously listed ILI, but I see a ton of Ni and a ton of creative Te, which is where I tend to disagree on things with you DA cognition + Ni is very easy for me to relate to and form a good bond off of (ILI is a type I can get along with, SLI no no no no. No ), but it’s clear you want to burn the Fe house down even if you enjoy chatting in groups for example (which is a human trait virtually every human possesses to some degree, Fe PoLR or not~). You would be more likely SLI before any Fe valuing type, but like I said the Ni is there. ILI-Te???

one: Another natural bridge between me and a DA cog Ni type: I see very strongly your dual as SEE, and you are one of the most stereotypically Victim people on here, IMO. Ni and Fi all over the place- Fi not very brilliant, but very much valued which makes up for it not actually being your strongest gift: but it’s strong standing in place of where your Fe “should be” (this is where I supervise ILI, though always in good taste and love ): the way you speak of your feelings for someone and how you react to such things on this very site, for example: very Fe PoLR. I wish nothing but the best for you in your life, my friend- ILI-Ni

DEAD: I’m not opening this can of worms again, biotch.

If I left you out, don’t be shy- you can ask for you own place on a part 2 list: this is just everyone that’s stuck out to me in my mind, in detail I should say. Love you all~

Gnight
    Last edited by flames; 06-27-2021 at 10:52 AM.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New enlightened typings:

Adam Strange: IEI e3 so/sp
    BandD: LSE e4 sx/so
    Poptart: ILI e2 so/sx
    NorthCrack Von Pisslayer: SLE e3 sx/sp
    Northstar: EII e8 so/sp
    That is not how it works. There just literally are overlapping traits. Unless you bother see which of the types it is coming from, the overlapping behavior, you cannot just state, "This must be lavender, because it smells relaxing." You would have to test the qualities of it to see, and look at them deeper. If you have a plant you see that often resembles lavender in aroma, and so just make assumption it is lavender merely because it is more prominent and looks like one. That also is how misdiagnoses happen in psychology and medicine.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you provide other reasoning, and more characteristics are present, then you can presume it is a matter of that factor. But this is not the case, and it is shallow looking, pointing and then declaring. Saying, "That is a mountain lion." Just because it is big, ferocious and looks like one, without getting close enough to see actually, it is a bigger-sized bobcat. Since people are afraid, they never bother know the truth and hold unto the assumption was a mountain lion.

You see this all too often in the community. It is no wonder why I have been typed 8 different types across various typological community. The cause and other factors are not considered and then ruled out, and there is no bother in getting know the person. People do not like the person, like they do not the mountain lion, and so never get close enough.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Minus the fear factor, it is same concept. People are made to presume something big and ferocious is a mountain lion, to avoid harm. People are made to correlate prominent factors of types at an automatic, and ascribe that typing that is apart of that type, but also other things. And since there is no danger here, it is not an excuse. Looking at someone's type up closer is not a mountain lion that may ambush on your turning of back, or chase after you if you run.

Dragons:

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you provide other reasoning, and more characteristics are present, then you can presume it is a matter of that factor. But this is not the case, and it is shallow looking, pointing and then declaring. Saying, "That is a mountain lion." Just because it is big, ferocious and looks like one, without getting close enough to see actually, it is a bigger-sized bobcat. Since people are afraid, they never bother know the truth and hold unto the assumption was a mountain lion.

You see this all too often in the community. It is no wonder why I have been typed 8 different types across various typological community. The cause and other factors are not considered and then ruled out, and there is no bother in getting know the person. People do not like the person, like they do not the mountain lion, and so never get close enough.
    Ok, I’m a shallow whore yes, thank you

As I’ve been painted to be in previous eras of my life. Boring, find something better to retaliate with, as if I’m attacking your identify by trying to explain my personal thoughts as briefly as I can, since no one was a fan of my real, actual novel length posts back in da day (2019 was probably the prime of that shtick, often drug fueled but other times mania fueled... I am rather see through which may be what really signals “shallow” to some people in the world: you are a fool if you truly think so, by the way- I very much am cognizant of what I choose to show: and I choose to show a lot because I’m a real ass motherfucker. You are a 4. I am probably a 4, if you can’t see it here, but I see it in you. I do like you, or I would not have bothered to type up ANYTHING. You are responding in typical Beta NF 4 fashion of “no ur wrong I’m THIS/ME”, that is a very tiring response for me TBQH- because I can already hardly deal with myself at times.

You are once again seeking Ti. Next time, quote me in your reply.
    Last edited by flames; 06-27-2021 at 10:28 AM. Reason: grammar blah

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Ok, I’m a shallow whore yes, thank you

As I’ve been painted to be in precious eras of my life. Boring, find something better to retaliate with, as if I’m attacking your identify by trying to explain my personal thoughts as briefly as I can, since no one was a fan of my real, actual novel length posts back in da day (2019 was probably the prime of that shtick, often drug fueled but other times mania fueled... I am rather see through which may be what really signals “shallow” to some people in the world: you are a fool if you truly think so, by the way- I very much am cognizant of what I choose to show: and I choose to show a lot because I’m a real ass motherfucker. You are a 4. I am probably a 4, if you can’t see it here, but I see it in you. I do like you, or I would not have bothered to type up ANYTHING. You are responding in typical Beta NF 4 fashion of “no ur wrong I’m THIS/ME”, that is a very tiring response for me TBQH- because I can already hardly deal with myself at times.

You are once again seeking Ti. Next time, quote me in your reply.
    I meant to @myresearch, my comment was not directed at you, but I do believe strongly, that my Ti is HA if we want discuss this. It will be very noticeable at the release of my books, with systems I made. And I always have had an interest in things like Calculus and started teaching myself calc at 13..

Dragons:

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I meant to @myresearch, my comment was not directed at you, but I do believe strongly, that my Ti is HA if we want discuss this. It will be very noticeable at the release of my books, with systems I made. And I always have had an interest in things like Calculus and started teaching myself calc at 13..
    Fair enough, I had some lingering suspicion it may not have been all towards me (I guess entirely not in this case )... That is where I have had confusion in the past (thinking something is about me when it’s not ), I can be a confused or paranoid person at times and I’m very open about that, heh. Carry on as you choose to- I understand very clearly how and why that could be Ti HA fetishization, but at the same time there’s no reason it couldn’t simply be Ti seeking either (and personally speaking here, I honestly relate a ton to IEI, too, enough to the point that I would much rather type as IEI before SEE any day, the type I was lazily pigeon holed as, as a young ass kid [16!], because it makes more logical sense to me which is what I truly care about). From what I know, you are very young too, like late teens? I’m 21 myself, I’ve grown a fuck ton since 18 even, I’m practically an entirely different person even if I still have a sliver of superficial expression in common with my 18 year old self... and 16 year old self before that.

Continue in your journey-

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Fair enough, I had some lingering suspicion it may not have been all towards me (I guess entirely not in this case )... That is where I have had confusion in the past (thinking something is about me when it’s not ), I can be a confused or paranoid person at times and I’m very open about that, heh. Carry on as you choose to- I understand very clearly how and why that could be Ti HA fetishization, but at the same time there’s no reason it couldn’t simply be Ti seeking either (and personally speaking here, I honestly relate a ton to IEI, too, enough to the point that I would much rather type as IEI before SEE any day, the type I was lazily pigeon holed as, as a young ass kid [16!], because it makes more logical sense to me which is what I truly care about). From what I know, you are very young too, like late teens? I’m 21 myself, I’ve grown a fuck ton since 18 even, I’m practically an entirely different person even if I still have a sliver of superficial expression in common with my 18 year old self... and 16 year old self before that.

Continue in your journey-
    Well aside from me believing I have HA Ti, I think it is nearly impossible for someone as myself with autism, to be an Fi or fe base. The reason being, we struggle with theory of mind. The way fe and Fi attain information is paying attention to things that involve theory of mind.. It would be a bit contradictory for someone who has impairment and inactive parts of brain concerning such things, to be leading in their gaining info with such functions.

The creative function is differential, since it is not your default operative mode.. I do try to express myself, but it is not how I lead, and I am actually pretty bad at paying attention to the social atmosphere and am more knocked into my own head in an inertia.. It causes me to often blank out, and not even be aware of people around me, and also run into things or trip.. Because I just am literally stuck inside my own head at all times. That is why I value people who bring me out, because I cannot do it on my own..

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A lot of my online friends (who also well know about my autism and have seen my paperwork of it) went with IEE as a typing for me, because of the demonstrative Fe they thought they were seeing.. But I do not think I in any way, am Ti PolR.. I think Ti is one of the things I most aspire to be, which reflects either the base or the HA function..

I do think actually, if I would be another type, IEE would be what it is, as the result of
    A) being autistic, and I am definitely NF, but EII and EIE contradict what autism spectrum disorder is, in operating at a subconscious way someone with autism merely cannot and is incapable of
    B)Being a result type.. I am definitely Result>process
    C) I think I am definitely a P type; Pi or Pe

I think my Ni supersedes my Ne, also making IEI>IEE more favorable as for me.

I think IEI>IEE>ILE (because it does not have Fi or Fe as base)> EIE> EII for me.

I don't think Pansophy and Ashton/mfckr were that far off in their initial IEE typing for me.. I think it is better than EIE as for me, despite EIE being close to IEI (but what is interesting is that both Ashton and Pan initially thought me as ILE).

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also what is contradicting Ti PolR is that I do not clash with Ti egos..I would have a lot more discomfort around LII's and dislike LSI, which.. it is the contrary.

LIE is the type that can stomp on me, but they also can be very helpful and prescient about me, especially LIE-Ni's.. A guy named Stugg (mod of personality data base) is one, but he does supervise me a fuck ton and it can be an annoyance, and I feel completely stupid around him and some things I say to him, he has said are stupid (not in direct wording. "Silly" and "vacuous" are common words), and then Ashton is an LIE-Ni, but I think he just cut me a lot of slack because he knows and had seen how mu autism can make me unaware, and also because I have not yet had the opportunity in life to be fully informed on some things.. He even joked to others that I am 12, so.. Yeah. But Stugg also has joked in similar fashion. The fact LIE often views me as infantile and babyish also can be sign of supervision.

Then an LIE named Manny likes me a lot (in community), but he even will occasionally give some criticism and try rectify things a bit, but he values my input and me more than the other two. He just calls me a little naive INFP..

LIE-Te on the other hand is very hard for me to deal with..

Whereas with LII's, they never really try correct me, and I even sound mad genius to them.. One LII guy who had crush on me always gave endless compliments only intuitions, and an older guy LII and I always agree and he likes me.. Both are mods on one of my server.. And then Safsom is an LSI and he and I get well along.

Dragons:

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

New enlightened typings:
    God dammit, you blew my cover.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@myresearch I also don't get how he came to SLI typing. He definitely gives a feeler vibe. He also seems a little bit idealistic but I'm not sure on this argument, since my LSI father is idealistic sometimes (especially Fi related topics)

Definitely Si valuing though
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Karanime I see you take model A very seriously. I wouldn't type based off model A though, since it is not as reliable as Jung's theory.

But If I were to type you based off model A, I would say you blindly accept it just like any 1D Ti type (I'm not being very serious though)
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    @Karanime I see you take model A very seriously. I wouldn't type based off model A though, since it is not as reliable as Jung's theory.

But If I were to type you based off model A, I would say you blindly accept it just like any 1D Ti type (I'm not being very serious though)
    Technically,no system is Jung's direct theory, since it is not by definition, him directly. Second of all, I only go by model A, because it is the only one I know as of this now. I have said numerous times that I cannot go by model G, because I never bothered get into it. I do not study socionics, I just pick up from patters I see. I do not have the attention span to just go and denote an hour to Socionics and read it, and that is not how I best learn anyhow..

I know Model A has some shortcoming, but if you want to go strictly by definitions, I will put it there.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also do not blindly accept systems. I matter of fact, do not even think our current concept of legal age is accurate, and thin it should range from 17-23 or 16-24, of when someone can become an adult, and I reached that conclusion on my own, with seeing how someone not fully grown cannot by definition by an adult, and majority of people do not fully grow until around 24-26, but a few do earlier. I am good with Ti and do not blindly follow systems.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is a a very clear example of my HA Ti if anyone wanted see proof I am indeed good with Ti: https://www.quora.com/Do-you-think-t...ac5&srid=oxejE

I am not going to show my own systems I made, but I also have made my own systems and defined my own principles and whatnot with time, movement and interconnectedness. Then, as far as the trait of HA aspiring to be goes, I always have had interest in improving and displaying my Ti.. Buying various math books, a calculus book at 13, even..

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Te I am not good at, at all. If you read my IEP documentation in this thread:https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ill-not-fit-me, you will see I always have had MAJOR issues with organization. I also cannot do things very efficiently, and I often get Te bullied by LIE, and along with LSE, they are the two types that most consistently nitpicking, which also is evidential.

Also: I have repeatedly corrected logical fallacies in my time here on this forum, which also shows my Ti has to be stronger than 1D. Example being with how autism makes very little sense with Fi and Fe base, and also even above, I just explained by definition nothing can "directly" Jung in Socionics, since Jung no longer is here and Socionics added more than just Jung into it. My Ti is not bad. I do not seek it out in others; I do it all on my own.

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also: A 1D ti type would not define things as much as I do, and use definitions... I use the definitions to show if things contradict the definition of it. A 1d Ti user if in suggestive, will seek others out who can do it for them. A Ti PolR would relentlessly contradict their self and break rules and definitions. I am neither the case.

Dragons:

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LemurianLo reminds me of SGF.

just throwing that out there
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also: A 1D ti type would not define things as much as I do, and use definitions... I use the definitions to show if things contradict the definition of it. A 1d Ti user if in suggestive, will seek others out who can do it for them. A Ti PolR would relentlessly contradict their self and break rules and definitions. I am neither the case.
    why are you trying to hard to prove your type? You don’t have to. I’m just saying I think you are wasting your time because you are having the opposite affect, it’s making people disagree with you. People will think what they think. Trying hard to get them to change their minds usually makes them dig their heels in the ground farther.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    LemurianLo reminds me of SGF.

just throwing that out there
    Ew, that guy was weird.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@myresearch I also don't get how he came to SLI typing. He definitely gives a feeler vibe. He also seems a little bit idealistic but I'm not sure on this argument, since my LSI father is idealistic sometimes (especially Fi related topics)

Definitely Si valuing though
    In meeting me in less than 5 minutes, everyone here would be convinced without a doubt to my being SLI lol. Fine, in response to all the doubts, I accept my new identity as EII-Ne. I'll go and be a sweetie pie all the time and think about weird things a lot like EIIs tend to do. No more manly high T Chad SLI living for me, no sir. It's the Se polr path from now on.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If he pays $100 for my typing services, then I am game.

I just want to gather people's opinion, but now I am just playing make believe with a EIE.

$100?!?! Wow, what ever happened to friendship? Friends type friends for free, that's the law.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post
    Ew, that guy was weird.
    And you both are allergic to the weirdness
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post
    In meeting me in less than 5 minutes, everyone here would be convinced without a doubt to my being SLI lol. Fine, in response to all the doubts, I accept my new identity as EII-Ne. I'll go and be a sweetie pie all the time and think about weird things a lot like EIIs tend to do. No more manly high T Chad SLI living for me, no sir. It's the Se polr path from now on.
    Everything you post makes me laugh. People have warped ideas about SLIs.

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    why are you trying to hard to prove your type? You don’t have to. I’m just saying I think you are wasting your time because you are having the opposite affect, it’s making people disagree with you. People will think what they think. Trying hard to get them to change their minds usually makes them dig their heels in the ground farther.
    It's an autistic hyper focus thing.. I am sure you know through your son, we fixate and do not easily let go. Which is why a change in plan can often result in a meltdown (but it is eventually the sensory intolerance that makes us meltdown from feeling overwhelmed, but the change disrupts us)..

Dragons:

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    @flames - It’s bitch, bitch. Real bitches don’t say biotch
    Is this what low IQ communication looks like?

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by QueenTiger666 View Post
    Is this what low IQ communication looks like?
    Idk you tell me. You are the expert in low IQ communication, after all