Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Expected news from the November event

Behizy is on this. His enthusiasm is infectious.

Below, also a Mom has things to share. Like many, she hides keywords because of the heavy censorship we are under. I like what she said about her observations about California, same as what I shared here about my observations about CT, and apparently others are saying, "Hey, my state did not vote blue," and they are demanding investigations of their state. Quite a pattern here. But soon it will all be unquestionably exposed for all to see. That is what the prophets are saying, and I believe them. The promised exposure is happening. Not just about the November event, but in many arenas. (Like Fauci, in another post.)

Here is the November exposures pile up:

2.22min.

"The Swamp is terrified of the AZ audit! "9min.,34sec.

"We are winning bigly!" a long one 2 hours:

Arizona, 5.05 min.:
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 06-11-2021 at 01:13 AM.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Georgia
    , 6min.30sec:

New Hampshire, 10 min. 35 sec.:

Wisconsin 3min.7sec:

Michigan, 17 min., 26sec.:

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In Georgia, 3min., 44sec.:

In California, 4min., 33sec.:

Pennsylvania:

New England: 4min.,25sec. (includes CT and I sure do believe it!):

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't watch any of these videos and don't ever intend to. What is this 'November event' you refer to?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    I didn't watch any of these videos and don't ever intend to. What is this 'November event' you refer to?
    I believe she’s referring to last year’s US presidential election.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ Trump supporters: voting in midterm elections causes autism.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Pennsylvania GAME CHANGER

Five minutes:

"A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

another "possibility" - the vote was counted correctly and trump lost (not shocking after his handling of the pandemic and overall embarrassing behavior).

and another "possibility" - those who can't let the election results go on the right, determined to recount and recount and search and search until they get the victor they wanted, are actually the one's "threatening democracy" in this way, as they also ignore the way it's the republicans who gerrymander so as to cheat things in their favor and are okay with how their last two presidents actually lost the popular vote. and if too many of us can't accept the results of an election it destabilizes the entire system.

if there was ever a case of the cause of problems (well... see next "paragraph") pretending to be the wronged/victim, this is it. i feel like if republicans had to accept a president who lost the popular vote they'd go storm the capitol again (or the nutters among them would) and whine about how unfair it is.

(ps. the democracy isn't going well in general not just due to the republicans, but due to both sides, as idk i'm not sure they represent most of us... just the donor/elite class... i feel like this is probably the root destabilizer and even the republican voters obsessed with counting votes are responding to it in their way.)

eta: relatedly, also the reason the republican politicians were all up in arms about mail-in voting was bc they knew it would make it easier for more people to vote (especially poor people), they knew it would increase voter turnout, and they feared it would make them lose. it wasn't truly about "voter fraud" fears. it's not like there a bunch of sincere people running the government lol. it's disturbing when ppl care about their side winning more than about preserving the system of democracy itself - because without that system it's just power grabs... the weak line of representation connecting the mass of "the people" to the government would be severed entirely.

if one cares about democracy, they would want it to be as easy for all citizens to vote as possible, because they'd feel like they are "public servants" here to carry out the will of the ppl.
    Last edited by marooned; 06-16-2021 at 05:37 PM.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Did you see the any of the above videos before they were censored?

It was removed on two counts. First, you can't talk about election fraud news because that gets censored. One must substitute all common words that are on topics that YouTube heavily censors* with creative code words instead - so, one must use "November event" instead of the normal e-word - a simple word which no one in this country ever imagined could be an object of gov't-enforced censorship. Though, the use of code words will confuse some folk, i.e., @xerx, above). Hilary Hill, above, makes heavy uses of code words and phrases throughout her "November event" videos, so the channel of Hilary. She is a simple, plain stay-at-home-mom with a more modest following, and she might survive the censors a bit longer than the more charismatic Behizy.

Behizy's 2nd major offense is that he, a young black man with a voice, dared stray off the Democratic Plantation. So YouTube duly struck him from his platform, and removed all his videos. Way to go, YouTube.

Expect even more vigorous more censorship of the November event topic, as well as continued news blackouts from the media, as the people use our flawed, human, but best-in-the-world justice system to get on this issue and the inevitable outcome of that draws near. The media is doing all it can to cover your ears right now, so you can believe "this is not happening, this is not happening". Their finger is in the dike but they can't hold it back forever. The dam will break, and the truth will be exposed.

*Re: Heavily censored topics: Recently on Australian News, a less censored program I go to for news commentary, said the two most censored news topics for U.S.A. media (& YouTube, Twitter et al.) is
    1) anything to do with bad practices connected to the Nov. event, and
    2) any person or doctor who shares the truth about bad reactions to the "jab" - - the jab that popularly designated "immunologist" Gates wants every person in the world to take (which, surely coincidently, pads his billowing coffers AND benefits his pet concern - an overpopulated earth).

**As to the jab, I am concerned for my loved ones, for those I am related to, and for my students and those many I know of at work who got it, and for those here on the16T that got it. Very concerned. But just as I and countless others are also praying for exposure and justice over events in our country and in the world, we are also praying for the innocent folk who trusted what thy were told and got that jab. I take praying seriously and I am not alone in totally believing that prayer is the greatest power any of us have on this earth.

I believe it will take an act of God to expose injustice to people who do not WANT to believe it exists, and it will also take an act of God to heal the effects of this jab, and I - and many others - believe God WILL act. Justice WILL be served and not only that, seemingly impossible medical conditions will be COMPLETELY healed in large scale numbers, in a miraculous way never seen before on earth. I am praying for this, and will continue to, and MANY prophets reveal this WILL come to pass. It is His will, and it WILL be done. I believe this, and so do many others. And so I ask also that God give anyone reading this now who needs it the gift of HOPE.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you think there is no important new November event news out there to consider, you have the wrong news source. What you read/hear especially about this is HEAVILY censored, and that censorship is NOT for your benefit. This "machine" update below uses all the "replaced" words for censor buzz words, but it is not hard to understand what she is saying, from this otherwise censored-from-you real news.

6 minute of REAL news, which WILL lead to some REAL CHANGE in our country:

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@inumbra for president y'all. <3