Thread: Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc

DRtroggerhappyheader.jpg
    From the back row (left to right): Yasuhiro Hagakure, Mukuro Ikusaba (as Junko Enoshima), Celestia Ludenberg, Sakura Ogami, Hifumi Yamada, Mondo Owada, Chihiro Fujisaki, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Byakuya Togami, Toko Fukawa, Leon Kuwata, Sayaka Maizono, Makoto Naegi, Kyoko Kirigiri, Aoi Asahina and Monokuma.

Not finished the game, so for now :

Yasuhiro IEE
    Junko SEE
    Celestia EIE
    Sakura ESI
    Hifumi ILE
    Mondo SLE
    Chihiro EII
    Kiyotaka LSE
    Byakuya LIE
    Toko EII
    Leon SLE
    Sayaka IEI
    Makoto SEI
    Kyoko LII
    Aoi ESE
    Monokuma LIE
    Last edited by Shining; 12-12-2017 at 03:51 PM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I love Junko, Toko, and Kyoko!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not gonna spoil anything for you, but you've definitely 100% no doubt factually have at least one of these characters wrong. Otherwise I think you've got a pretty good set there; I had Sayaka down as IEI.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,
    You have some good typings indeed, but in my opinion, Kyoko and Makoto sharing an identical relationship are very unlikely. The relationship is based on their differences, they are attracted and intrigued by each other because of it.
    Personally, I think Kyoko is LII and Makoto is SEI.
    If you pay intention in the game, when they investigate, Kyoko is always behind him (and the player) for doing the logical reasoning of the case, sometimes he clearly shows signs of lacking in this area ( Polr ?). The role of Makoto in the game is to mood up the group and to make in sort to calm the tensions between the students ( ?). Especially in the last chapter (the spoilers begin now, so don't read it if you haven't completed the game), when everyone is depressed, and want to give up to Junko and to despair. The protagonist finds the good words to reassure, the survivors and to persuade them to not give up to despair and Junko, but to choose hope instead blah blah... ( again ?). In the epilogue, Kyoko makes a lot of remarks because of that, she says that she likes and is kinda attracted to this part of him ( dual-seeking of Kyoko ?)

But don't take this seriously, I'm a newbie in Socionics.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm playing it now. It's interesting and it has many different chacarters, I still didn't see all characters and those are the ones I could type:

-Makoto I think is EII-Fi "...Makoto is respected by many people as the Ultimate Hope, though he himself is very humble and even a bit embarrased of the title. In Danganronpa/Zero, it's mentioned that he has incredible strength inside, despite often appearing weaker on the outside. During hard times, he is shown to have the power to give hope for other people and affect their way of thinking. However, this is not always the case, as some people refuse to listen to him or simply do not accept his ideals." and there is more about him here.
    Kyoko is probably SLI-Te. She is very calm and objective and she helps Makoto with solving the class trials and she had difficutly getting close to other characters.
    I agree with you on Aoi, ESE.
    Byakuya I think is LSI-Se.
    Monukama, hmm maybe LIE, but I also can see EIE. I think Beta>Gamma.
    Toko - ILI. She is Gamma.
    Celestia - EIE-Ni.
    Yasuhiro - Maybe ILE.
    Sayaka - I wasn't sure about her type except for being "ethical" but IEI seems to fit.
    Kiyotaka - ESI-Se. His name "The Ultimate Moral Compass" fits with his socionics type.
    Sakura - LSE.
    Leon - SEE-Se.
    Mondo - SLI-Si.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    I'm playing it now. It's interesting and it has many different chacarters, I still didn't see all characters and those are the ones I could type:

-Makoto I think is EII-Fi "...Makoto is respected by many people as the Ultimate Hope, though he himself is very humble and even a bit embarrased of the title. In Danganronpa/Zero, it's mentioned that he has incredible strength inside, despite often appearing weaker on the outside. During hard times, he is shown to have the power to give hope for other people and affect their way of thinking. However, this is not always the case, as some people refuse to listen to him or simply do not accept his ideals." and there is more about him here.
    Kyoko is probably SLI-Te. She is very calm and objective and she helps Makoto with solving the class trials and she had difficutly getting close to other characters.
    I agree with you on Aoi, ESE.
    Byakuya I think is LSI-Se.
    Monukama, hmm maybe LIE, but I also can see EIE. I think Beta>Gamma.
    Toko - ILI. She is Gamma.
    Celestia - EIE-Ni.
    Yasuhiro - Maybe ILE.
    Sayaka - I wasn't sure about her type except for being "ethical" but IEI seems to fit.
    Kiyotaka - ESI-Se. His name "The Ultimate Moral Compass" fits with his socionics type.
    Sakura - LSE.
    Leon - SEE-Se.
    Mondo - SLI-Si.

Kyoko is very intuitive, she is doing quite often successful guesses, i don't think it's typical for low N users to go as far as her.
    For Makoto, IxFx Si valuer so SEI or EII.
    Leon could be SEE yes.
    Yasuhiro no way he is a Logical type, he has very low Ti (even Aoi is disappointed by his Ti).
    Byakuya has not strong enough S for S type and he values Te over Ti (all about facts, very blunt about 'stupidity' of others), narcissistic LIE he is.
    Intesresting, Kiyotaka is a caricatural LSE for me, all about work, ordering people around...

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shining View Post
    Kyoko is very intuitive, she is doing quite often successful guesses, i don't think it's typical for low N users to go as far as her.
    For Makoto, IxFx Si valuer so SEI or EII.
    Leon could be SEE yes.
    Yasuhiro no way he is a Logical type, he has very low Ti (even Aoi is disappointed by his Ti).
    Byakuya has not strong enough S for S type and he values Te over Ti (all about facts, very blunt about 'stupidity' of others), narcissistic LIE he is.
    Intesresting, Kiyotaka is a caricatural LSE for me, all about work, ordering people around...
    Hm for Kyoko I'm still not sure about her being intuitive as I don't see intuition that way. Yasuhiro for me is very intuitive, based on his way of speaking, I resemble him a lot to Rintarou from Steins Gate (who's ILE) the vibe they both give is similar but that can be because both are Ne dominants, so yeah IEE makes more sense. You can see a similar pattern with Hifumi, his type I'm not sure if ILI or ILE, I know a person like him irl (exactly same lol with all his quirks) and I still can't type him for sure.
    For Kyoko, her matter of fact way of speaking seems to point to sensing imo. She is very realistic not a dreamer.
    Makoto, I think his ability to give hope to people around him, believing in a better future, naivety and weak nature imo point out to EII or IEI. Hm SEIs from my experience are usually not like this, their strengths differ.
    Byakuya also for me seems very S. Same as Kyoko, a realist. I would even say SLE is possible but not LIE. He has strong Se.
    Edit: Maybe Chihiro is IEI more than EII? He seems to value Se, valuing strength and wanting to be stronger (Se suggestive) and he is too impractical, Beta NF more than Delta NF, the latter are more practical (Te valuing).

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm for Kyoko I'm still not sure about her being intuitive as I don't see intuition that way. Yasuhiro for me is very intuitive, based on his way of speaking, I resemble him a lot to Rintarou from Steins Gate (who's ILE) the vibe they both give is similar but that can be because both are Ne dominants, so yeah IEE makes more sense. You can see a similar pattern with Hifumi, his type I'm not sure if ILI or ILE, I know a person like him irl (exactly same lol with all his quirks) and I still can't type him for sure.
    For Kyoko, her matter of fact way of speaking seems to point to sensing imo. She is very realistic not a dreamer.
    Makoto, I think his ability to give hope to people around him, believing in a better future, naivety and weak nature imo point out to EII or IEI. Hm SEIs from my experience are usually not like this, their strengths differ.
    Byakuya also for me seems very S. Same as Kyoko, a realist. I would even say SLE is possible but not LIE. He has strong Se.
    Edit: Maybe Chihiro is IEI more than EII? He seems to value Se, valuing strength and wanting to be stronger (Se suggestive) and he is too impractical, Beta NF more than Delta NF, the latter are more practical (Te valuing).
    How do you see intuition if you don't mind ? Hifumi is very Ne i think, i don't see ILI this way (more serious, self-contained, could appear weird but not goofy) but maybe i made poorly related stereotypes comparing to actual reality.
    N can be realistic (especially NT) and S dreamer, especially ISxx (ESxx very unlikely though). Being very focused on something would make someone appear less dreamy and more down to earth.
    The relationship between Kyoko and Makoto makes more sense for SLI and EII like you proponed (on the fact than Kyoko seems stronger on S matters than Makoto, though i don't see the other way around on N matters).
    Byakuya doesn't seem really strong on S, he is very arrogant and blunt which can make him appear more S maybe ?
    For Chihiro, could be. Though in their situations he just felt he needed to be stronger to have any hope to survive, so not sure it's type related.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you see intuition if you don't mind ? Hifumi is very Ne i think, i don't see ILI this way (more serious, self-contained, could appear weird but not goofy) but maybe i made poorly related stereotypes comparing to actual reality.
    N can be realistic (especially NT) and S dreamer, especially ISxx (ESxx very unlikely though). Being very focused on something would make someone appear less dreamy and more down to earth.
    The relationship between Kyoko and Makoto makes more sense for SLI and EII like you proponed (on the fact than Kyoko seems stronger on S matters than Makoto, though i don't see the other way around on N matters).
    Byakuya doesn't seem really strong on S, he is very arrogant and blunt which can make him appear more S maybe ?
    For Chihiro, could be. Though in their situations he just felt he needed to be stronger to have any hope to survive, so not sure it's type related.
    Intuition is seeing intangibe traits, possibilities (this seems Ne but I've seen it in Ni creative types too because it's a demonstrative function), intuitives usually speak about abstract things (because that's what they focus on) so their ideas or observations might seem absurd to others, like Yasuhiro and I think their observations/guesses might be wrong or correct. That's why I like to call intuitives dreamers and sensors realists. I believe that sensors's observations might be even more correct than intuitives' in a sense, because they perceive reality as it is, so they tend to have a matter of fact way of speaking (I think this is very noticable in sensing creative types) while intuition is visible more in intuition creative types. I noticed that IEIs and IEEs to an extent won't appear intuitives but more SF because they're feeling creative types especially IEIs because they're Ni dominant (like Chihiro). For IEEs what you first notice in them is Fe. Gulenko talked about this and mentioned that what duals first notice about each other (and are attracted to) is the demonstrative function. When I don't know the person, I differentiate Ni/Ne dominants from Si/Se dominants usually by their presence (weak or strong), Ni and Ne dominants are very light as if they're floating. Si and Se dominants are more grounded.
    I think it's true, Hifumi is probably ILE-Ti, he seems to value Fe more than Fi.
    I still think Byakuya is a sensor (Se), I still don't know how to explain why but his "relationship" with Toko seems Agressor/Victim.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intuition is seeing intangibe traits, possibilities (this seems Ne but I've seen it in Ni creative types too because it's a demonstrative function), intuitives usually speak about abstract things (because that's what they focus on) so their ideas or observations might seem absurd to others, like Yasuhiro and I think their observations/guesses might be wrong or correct. That's why I like to call intuitives dreamers and sensors realists. I believe that sensors's observations might be even more correct than intuitives' in a sense, because they perceive reality as it is, so they tend to have a matter of fact way of speaking (I think this is very noticable in sensing creative types) while intuition is visible more in intuition creative types. I noticed that IEIs and IEEs to an extent won't appear intuitives but more SF because they're feeling creative types especially IEIs because they're Ni dominant (like Chihiro). For IEEs what you first notice in them is Fe. Gulenko talked about this and mentioned that what duals first notice about each other (and are attracted to) is the demonstrative function. When I don't know the person, I differentiate Ni/Ne dominants from Si/Se dominants usually by their presence (weak or strong), Ni and Ne dominants are very light as if they're floating. Si and Se dominants are more grounded.
    I think it's true, Hifumi is probably ILE-Ti, he seems to value Fe more than Fi.
    I still think Byakuya is a sensor (Se), I still don't know how to explain why but his "relationship" with Toko seems Agressor/Victim.
    Ne creative works differently from Ne leading though. It's in service of Ji, xII are a lot less vocal about their Ne i think, Ne is here a way to explore and get to some closure, not simply used and expressed just for his own sake like it can be in Ne leading (except with close people where xII can be using a lot more of Ne, otherwise they tend to demonstrate a relatively serious demeanor i think).
    Agreed on the sensor's observations and the respective ethereal/grounded tendencies of N and S lead.
    Matter of fact way of speaking is correlated to logic/sensing/rationality imo, rational NT are more straightforward than any F types overall.
    It depend of the N lead, some are rapidly obvious, other a lot less and it's true for any dichotomy depending on the person.
    Byakuya/Toko is difficult to evaluate like they both are quite unhealthy, but it makes sense with your typing, though for some reasons you may have seen Toko is quite problematic to type.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne creative works differently from Ne leading though. It's in service of Ji, xII are a lot less vocal about their Ne i think, Ne is here a way to explore and get to some closure, not simply used and expressed just for his own sake like it can be in Ne leading (except with close people where xII can be using a lot more of Ne, otherwise they tend to demonstrate a relatively serious demeanor i think).
    Agreed on the sensor's observations and the respective ethereal/grounded tendencies of N and S lead.
    Matter of fact way of speaking is correlated to logic/sensing/rationality imo, rational NT are more straightforward than any F types overall.
    It depend of the N lead, some are rapidly obvious, other a lot less and it's true for any dichotomy depending on the person.
    Byakuya/Toko is difficult to evaluate like they both are quite unhealthy, but it makes sense with your typing, though for some reasons you may have seen Toko is quite problematic to type.
    True that. it's like the musical instrument is the creative function while the melody is the leading function. I agree with you on the rest, it seems true for me that logic and rationality are related to that way of speaking (especially logic).
    Oh Toko, she's a weird one. When she changed personality, I thought Genocide is EIE. But her other personality seems ILI to me.
    Btw, Mondo also is probably SLE as you said.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True that. it's like the musical instrument is the creative function while the melody is the leading function. I agree with you on the rest, it seems true for me that logic and rationality are related to that way of speaking (especially logic).
    Oh Toko, she's a weird one. When she changed personality, I thought Genocide is EIE. But her other personality seems ILI to me.
    Btw, Mondo also is probably SLE as you said.
    Nice analogy.
    ILI for Toko seems fine yes.
    Genocide ExFx, probably Se valuer, a lot of Fe use, so yes for EIE.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yasuhiro IEE (typical hippie; easygoing with his head in the clouds)
    Junko SEE (a hyper-intelligent one. SEE are strategist in the reinin dichotomy - which would fit the way she had certain end goals but was really flexible in reaching those end goals. I would say her goal for spreading despair simply appears to be a result from her desire to have a worthy challenge of *sorts*, others be damned. Society's collapse can be said to just be a side effect of her self-centered goals. Her self-centeredness and desires seem to fit in right with the negative aspects of gamma quadra)
    Celestia EIE (her Si -Polr stuck out to me; it was the main reason why her plan failed imo)
    Sakura ESI (places great emphasis on honour and loyalty; willing to sacrifice herself for the "greater good" (Ni) and for a perceived personal moral failing (Fi): gamma quadra values)
    Hifumi ILE (his Ne-Ti stuck out to me in the way he executed Celestia's plan; suffers from the same lack of Si)
    Mondo SLE (got hit in the Fi-polr and hence was triggered by Chihiro)
    Chihiro EII (Accidentally triggered Mondo with his characteristic EII inner strength)
    Kiyotaka LSE (Almost a caricature of a LSE - emphasis on rules; being on time etc)
    Byakuya LSI (Almost a caricature of a rich and snooty LSI - pretty obvious that he is in an aristocratic quadra due to his perceived superiority from his birth status)
    Toko EIE (glaring lack of Si; flamboyant and emotional in a negative manner)
    Leon SEE (glaring lack of Ti and Ni)
    Sayaka IEI (the way she passively manipulated Makoto was very characteristic of IEI)
    Makoto IEE (imo he is an extrovert - I don't think Se is his Polr as he can assert himself when keeping the peace in the group. That said I can also see EII since I recall him to be rather passive)
    Kyoko SLI (blatant Te and Si; I favour SLI because she seems to be Fe-Polr which almost got her done in, and she seems to be more of a IP than a EJ)
    Aoi ESE (typical ESE)
    Monokuma ILE? (Not quite sure except for extrotim + NT; he seems to like making up rules on the fly and has an oddly placed jovial atmosphere in what is a serious situation of his own making.)

I don't think Toko is ILI - I think her behaviour is very characteristic of EIE. She happens to have an extremely obvious Si-Polr that results in her failure to adhere to basic hygiene. Her way of "chasing" Byakuya is pretty characteristic of Beta NFs - dramatic expressions of subservience, to summarize. That said, she is hardly a good representative of normal EIEs considering her strong fear of Genocidal Jill manifesting herself though. The only part about Toko that is ILI is her pessimism towards strangers (though it should be noted that EIEs are negativistic types too), and her characteristic as a particularly good author. I seriously can't imagine an ILI ever saying this:

"My theory is that happy people can only write happy, shallow novels. But the downtrodden can vividly imagine their ideal world, perfectly envisioned in true beauty... And that's the spirit I put into my novels." (note the emphasis on beauty, ideal worlds and a hierarchy with the "downtrodden" - beta quadra themes; particularly beta NF)

Or this:

"S-Stop trying to drag me farther into y-your meat dimension!" (To Aoi and Sakura) (use of stereotypes; flamboyant emotionalism)

Or this

After Toko "disobeys"Byakuya's orders for her not to open her mouth without his permission, which she complies with wholeheartedly. :
    Toko: S-S-S-S-Sorry! Please don't hate me! Whatever my p-punishment is, I'll accept it! I'll hang a s-sign on my neck that says "Bad Girl"! I'll clean your bathroom w-with my toothbrush...!
    Byakuya: If you stop making disgusting comments like that, *maybe* I can forgive you.
    Toko: Th-Thank you! I won't make any more d-disgusting comments, I promise...! If I do, you can stuff m-my mouth full of trash... As long as i-it's you and no one else, I d-don't mind...!

(more flamboyant emotionalism)

And in the trial scenes, Toko tends to resort to emotionalism. I would believe in ILI or any Te type more if she actually exhibited anything remotely Te

As a side comment: besides Junko, who I think is a particularly entertaining character, I reckon the alphas and deltas are more appealing as characters. The delta quadra characters particularly are placed in the most flattering light. The game itself seems to depict the Se quadras in an unflattering manner with the beta quadra getting the worst depictions, which may be why :/ Danganronpa might as well be summarized as - Deltas attempting to break out of and restore order in a Beta world.

I typed this while on a "mind flow" lol, so excuse the lack of structure
    Last edited by Alstroemeria; 12-19-2017 at 03:11 PM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alstroemeria View Post

I don't think Toko is ILI - I think her behaviour is very characteristic of EIE. She happens to have an extremely obvious Si-Polr that results in her failure to adhere to basic hygiene. Her way of "chasing" Byakuya is pretty characteristic of Beta NFs - dramatic expressions of subservience, to summarize. That said, she is hardly a good representative of normal EIEs considering her strong fear of Genocidal Jill manifesting herself though. The only part about Toko that is ILI is her pessimism towards strangers (though it should be noted that EIEs are negativistic types too), and her characteristic as a particularly good author.
    I think you're right. Especially about her being emotional in a negative way, which is characteristic of EIEs.

Makoto being IEE is plausible. I've considered it at first but then him being Ne dom seemed off to me because he was presented at first as dull. Correct me if I'm wrong but IEEs seem worried, not calm and uneasy more than EIIs, perhaps this is related to extroversion? If so, I see it very much in Makoto. IEEs seems to need someone solid and calm (like Kyoko) when EIIs usually are very calm, reflective and controlled which is what LSEs need.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

How about the characters from the other games? I'll try typing the ones that stood out to me. Rough ideas for now

Danganronpa 2

Hajime - LSE
    Chiaki - some 9w1
    Nagito - Beta NF
    Mikan (my favorite) - xEI
    Fuyuhiko - SLE
    Soda - ILE
    Sonia - Delta NF I think
    Gundam - SLI

Danganronpa V3

Kaede - Delta?
    Kaito - SEE
    Maki - Fe-polr
    Shuichi- Se-polr
    Korekiyo - ILI
    Miu - ILE?
    Kokichi - EIE
    Rantaro - SEI
    Tsumugi- Wallpaper

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

Usami - xxFx
    Hajime - Si/Ne
    Akane - ESxx
    Chiaki - Si/Ne introvert
    Byakuya - LSI
    Fuyuhiko - SLI
    Gundham - EIE
    Hiyoko - SEE
    Ibuki - EIE
    Kazuichi - xxFx
    Mahiru - LSE
    Mikan - IEI
    Nagito - ILE
    Nekomaru - SEE
    Peko - xLI
    Sonia - IEI
    Teruteru - xSFx

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony

Kaede - ESE
    Angie - IEE
    Gonta - ESE
    Himiko - SLI
    K1B0 -
    Kaito - SEE
    Kirumi - SLI
    Kokichi - EIE
    Korekiyo - ILI
    Maki - SLI
    Miu - ILE
    Rantaro - SEI
    Ryoma - SLI
    Shuichi - EII
    Tenko - SEE
    Tsumugi - IEI
    Last edited by Shining; 07-27-2018 at 07:57 PM.

Sir that's my emotional support gremlin ApeironStella's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony

Kaede - ESE
    Angie - IEE
    Gonta - ESE
    Himiko - SLI
    K1B0 -
    Kaito - SEE
    Kirumi - SLI
    Kokichi - EIE
    Korekiyo - ILI
    Maki - SLI
    Miu - ILE
    Rantaro - SEI
    Ryoma - SLI
    Shuichi - EII
    Tenko - SEE
    Tsumugi - IEI
    I agree with most of your typings, though I would argue that LII might be a better fit for Shuichi? He just... really seems to be activated by Kaede's Fe, and in general, enjoys more lighthearted interactions without going for heart-to-heart with others much? Ie. after Kaede's death, even if he and Kaito kind of become bestfriends, you don't really see him trying to "get to know Kaito better", in the way of asking much of personal questions, though he doesn't avoid it if the topic comes up either? Dunno, I get more of role Fi than role Ti for him, if that makes sense? He keeps more of a polite distance and only with for example Kaito who shows that he considers him close by switching to using his first name and actively encouraging him time and again that he shows confidence in his closeness level with him, to return the gesture, while for example Himiko tries to establish that bond herself, with trying to call Maki with "Maki Roll" nickname and by talking about her interest in rom-com/TV dramas to Shuichi in Chapter 4 or so I think?

And Tsumugi, definitely an xEI imo, but I don't see her having really high intuition? She loves fiction, but most of what she does feels more like Ne seeking gone wrong than Ni base to me, instead of creating something meaningful/personal, she uses fiction as a personal comfort/emotional escape zone with using already created by others characters to channel her desire for something new, something shiny, while at the same time remaning in the comfort of her fantasy world?

Not completely sure about Himiko and Rantaro as well, though Himiko being a Si/Ne valuer (possibly of Delta quadra) and Rantaro likely being an Alpha SF is something I can agree on, gotta think more on them though.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ApeironStella View Post
    I agree with most of your typings, though I would argue that LII might be a better fit for Shuichi?
    Agree. Guy is definitely LII, and Kaede is ESE (dunno why I thought she might be delta in my above post, I guess it was the Si/Ne or some shit idk). I think it's neat how he develops a relationship with his conflictor Kaito.