Tell me about yourself?

My name is Lily and one of my favorite colors is green

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

I study women and gender studies and came to a focus on it because I am tired of patriarchy and men thinking they own the world. Personally women should have more rights in todays society after being chastised so long by men. I came to it because female empowerment is important and deserves special rights and attention.

What are your values, and why?

Values are anti-Trump, anti-patriarchal male, anti-choice to say things that's against the women's movement, anti-circumcision, anti-hate speech, and censoring speech that we as women deem hateful and inflammatory. I serve females everywhere and strive to make the world a better place through my empathy and power of being a female.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

​I work in a safe space on campus for women who feel like they have no place to go in this society that is rampant with terrible male chauvinistic and misogynist behavior.

Describe your relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

Don't have a relationship with my father and he is a pig. Have some girlfriends in the support group. Love my best friend Tanya who has always been a vocal supporter of everything I say.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

In friends I look for truthworthiness and loyalty. In romantic relationships I look for loyalty of a woman.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

Almost 100% of my conflicts are with males who won't censor their speech to stop hurting this movement for equality.

How would your friends describe you?

Friends would describe me as hardworking, trustworthy, loyal, and caring.

What do people generally see as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

My strengths are patience, my imagination, and understanding of how events will develop.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

My weakness is that sometimes I care too much for the right things.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

I have trouble sometimes with males who like to employ hateful tactics on something good and turn it into another chauvinistic nonsense.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?

MAke the women' movement the biggest thing there is and get women into all positions of government that males are suppressing us in.

If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?

Do you like kids? Why or why not?

Children are a form of submission to patriarchy

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?

​Very angry at my father and all the men who hurt me in the past.