Page 79 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2969757677787980818283 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,160 of 3415

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '11-'14)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    I hope my boyfriend will detour with me or pick me up hitchhiking in your neighborhood
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    well, I linked to another video. he was advising somebody that anger is always bad...like I said, he's instinctively feminine.

his voice also leans more on the feminine side too in its breezy and soft-spoken pitch. he just puts on an act when he comes on here to hide the fact he's a church-loving choirboy...fe-leading adaptive ability make ENFj's the best wannabes at whatever the put their mind on becoming. I've seen it many times.

ultimately, he wants more people to go to church, sin less, and behave more civilly...he's a goodie two shoes identifying with a type the opposite of himself to compensate for what he's missing. Kim would never have a problem with dj if dj just acted the way he does in the videos you linked, responsible and mature. the dj on here seems more like his alter ego in contrast.
    I overdo it
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

TIM
    Dyslexic 17
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a newbie what do you think my type is from observing my typing style? Double use of ''type'' in my post.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Soupman View Post
    As a newbie what do you think my type is from observing my typing style? Double use of ''type'' in my post.
    knowing nothing about you, and judging the vibe off of your avatar, I want to say SLI, LIE, or EII. Totally throwin that out of my ass.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@mikemex

so I'm Ti polr?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post

ultimately, he wants more people to go to church, sin less, and behave more civilly...he's a goodie two shoes identifying with a type the opposite of himself to compensate for what he's missing. Kim would never have a problem with dj if dj just acted the way he does in the videos you linked, responsible and mature. the dj on here seems more like his alter ego in contrast.
    Nowhere does it say being SLE means you're amoral. It means you take in through the senses, which are highly acute and aware.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Nowhere does it say being SLE means you're amoral. It means you take in through the senses, which are highly acute and aware.
    what you say seems completely irrelevant to what you quoted. as much as i think church is bullshit, it attracts all types.

President of WSS Jack Oliver Aaron's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not being on this list makes me sad.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This is Se...listen to the way he talks about the food...the senses the experience of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5JKvQF_H34
    -

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who doesn't "take in through the senses"?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    Intuitors take in through drugs and free association. Fact.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    Some better and more than others
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Rob a my Villain SLI confirm and final.
    @Saberstorm SLI and final.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Rob a my Villain SLI confirm and final. .
    Rob a my Villian, trululu.

@hkkmr - it appears in this thread that when you click page "79", "80", or "81", it takes you back to page 78.
    You're snitching again. Some things in life do not change at all.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How do you classify reporting a problem about the forum's navigation to the forum owner as "snitching"?

I view that accusation as borderline harassment, Absurd.
    Hey, @Ankh, you SLE witch you. This is what I have been talking about and this is the snitch. There is many snicthes like him on this forum.

Yes, @SillyprsonthenameIhaveforgotwhotypedmeSLEIcouldn'tcarel essabout, I facking should play the lottery.

@William, you fail at basic criminal law. No offence.
    Last edited by Absurd; 02-05-2014 at 01:52 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This is not the kind of response I was waiting for, but...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I thought I'm going to get like a free sample of Ananke tearing people apart, but no...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attention whoring thread fail.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rat1: IEI
    Eliza: ESE

final and confirmed.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johannes Bloem View Post

final and confirmed.
    Can I be, IEI-EII-SEI (and a little ILI) puleeze?
    Of course anything you say will be confirmed and final. I accept that risk.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Creepy-male

final and confirmed.
    I only had one interaction with Eliza and I agree with you fully. NOT my fucking dual.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
    I only had one interaction with Eliza and I agree with you fully. NOT my fucking dual.
    she still wouldn't be your dual any way around...she's a delta
    -

Creepy-male

she still wouldn't be your dual any way around...she's a delta
    I agree with @Johannes Bloem that she is an ESE. However, I disagree with his typing me LII. He was a little bit pressing on this issue for my liking.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
    I agree with @Johannes Bloem that she is an ESE. However, I disagree with his typing me LII. He was a little bit pressing on this issue for my liking.
    nah, she ain't alpha. I like ESE's. Don't think you're alpha either. LII's react differently to me usually. So, in this case, I'm not agreeing with JoBro.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Saberstorm LSE final final final final final
    Nah bruh, pretty sure Saberstorm is Beta NF

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Nah bruh, pretty sure Saberstorm is Beta NF
    I was teasing him
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@rowdyness not LSE for sure.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@rowdyness not LSE for sure.
    He ( I don't whether he is a woman or she is a man any more - never mind) was on your list LSE for sure, Maritsa. Times, they are a changing.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hmm..., Spacegrape is definitely SLE not IEI, Maritsa...

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Maritsa EII
    Silke EII
    Lungs ESI
    Scapegrace ILI
    FGD LIE
    Narc LIE
    Director Abbie LSE
    Criscorey - IEI
    Zero ILI
    Phantom Shadow ILI
    Within LII / ILI
    Jimmers ILI
    Ananke SLE
    Leader SLE
    Ath ILE / SLE
    C-Pig ILI - Te
    Refi ILE
    Woobie ILI / ILE
    Daft Punk LSE
    Mercutio SLE
    Eldanen IEI - Ni
    Yellow Hat IEI
    Aivo IEI - Fe
    Sigh SEI
    Lemontress SEI
    Sarinana EIE
    Saberstorm LII
    Heretic W EII
    Kim IEE
    Dutchman LSI - Se
    Absurd Beta ST (SLE)
    William LSE / ESE

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thank you, Maritsa...

Can I get a confirm on it?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Johannes Bloem IEE
    Ryenne Astralis ESI /EII
    Xerx ILE
    McBain EIE (?)
    Invisible Jim - ILI (?)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ashton (SLI) ISTp Confirm
    Azeroffs (SLI) ISTp Confirm
    Absurd- (SLI) ISTp Confirm
    Agarina -(SEI) ISFp Confirm
    bluehenrybob- who is this?
    Christian Bale -
    laghlagh- (SEE) ESFp Confirm
    Kassie/Lungs - (ESI) ISFj Confirm
    InvisibleJim -(???) Annoying type

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AshSun View Post
    Dutchman LSI - Se
    who is this, ref?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

All Dutchess are LSI. No need to ask. Especially when a social cripple with father complex passes the judgement.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

oh ref is already on there. lab?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

for Dutchman - see the derail - "how to recognize information elements in quotes" (in General Soc. Discussion probably) . When he showed up I started to self-type as Ni ego. (after that discussion)

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    oh ref is already on there. lab?
    here it is : http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...n-quotes-split

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hahaha, I knew you're Ti dom, Ash.

EDIT: I wonder whether there is more Ni people as you claim for yourself doing theoretical science on a Socionics forum...

EDIT#2: I wonder as well whether you changing of types doesn't make you biased at all. I think it does. Heavily.

EDIT#3: It is interesting you "just" go terraformed by two self-typed Beta ST in that thread you linked (didn't see it before), for they didn't buy your theories.

I can be wrong of course...
    Last edited by Absurd; 02-19-2014 at 05:43 PM.