Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Johammadeezus on Information Elements (thread split)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Woof = SEE in my perception...I hold that perception loosely.
    Thank god because he's not.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Aylen, what type are you? I have to add you to my list.
    I self type IEI within the confines of this forum. I have others say, SEI, EIE, EII, IEE but that is another matter of perception. I guess I am whatever people say I am that and so much more.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I self type IEI within the confines of this forum. I have others say, SEI, EIE, EII, IEE but that is another matter of perception. I guess I am whatever people say I am that and so much more.
    hehehe. Ok. I'll add you in as IEI so far thanks
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Thank god because he's not.
    Whatever he is I want to be like him when I grow up but I don't think I could ever be that daring and free. I still have hangups.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hmm...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Get Aylen here and show me on, say, three samples. Three test subjects to type.
    For examples of my typing prowess, check out the following threads:
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...n-Michaels-SLE
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-Videos-of-LII (I got my ass skewered in this one)
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-Typing-Thread
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Duck-Commander
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ctures-of-SLEs
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...f-Duck-Calling

I'm probably forgetting a couple; in my efforts to show you people what particular types "look like", I've made quite a few threads.

It is interesting to see you two work in tandem, though. Hmm, heh.
    It isn't like we conspire together or anything; she simply understands me.

Yes, evidence. Hard evidence for, not against. In criminal blablah you don't bust people on "he may be or he might be."
    Two words: "social dynamics"

I still don't see any evidence for, not to mention against. You're talking about it all the time, but I don't see shit.
    Perhaps that's because you actually are a logical type, and hence you cannot "see" the "social dynamics" that I can see?

Spat.
    Fat. As in, "you're fat".

I am referring to the convo.
    So you're saying my words impacted you in some way? How?

I'm not pissing on you, yet. You're more impatient than me. Anyhow, it is four types now. Maritsa managed to get to eight in less than a month. Go for it.
    I need to hear your voice to definitively type you.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whatever he is I want to be like him when I grow up
    Perhaps that is because he's your dual? (I still think you're SEI )

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by woofwoofl View Post
    Now that you've got some, I sure as hell hope for the both of us that you know what to do with it.
    We'll see; my weak Te makes it difficult for me to "know what to do", but I think I can manage.

You can't continue "providing modest commentary" because you never began.
    I don't think you've actually read my threads then, because I've outlined plenty of times my ideas about this nonsense.

You've compared yourself to Mozart
    No, you started comparing me to him after you decided that all I do is "conduct a symphony of madness".

Jesus
    Only after you crucified me in that obnoxious thread of yours.

Einstein
    lol, no

you've said you came to retype everyone who was supposedly mistyped as if you were some sort of savior of Socionics
    That is because I see types.

inb4 The Sixth Sense reference

and then you said your ultimate motivation was to make money.
    But that wasn't my motivation for coming here. I came here because there is truth to socionics that most people don't understand, and I am sick of people spreading misinformation on these boards. My "ultimate goal in life" is to make money, though.

As I said before, Pod'Lair beat you there.
    Fuck Pod'Lair; I'm glad you're pooping all over it.

pelted with rocks like Chad Kroeger, you haven't been crucified like Jesus as much as you've been beseiged like David Koresh
    All Chad Kroeger wanted to do was play some rock'n'roll; all David Koresh wanted to do was amass firearms; all I want to do is tell (maybe "show" is the better word) everyone what I know.

You'd save your ass a lot if you at least made an attempt. You've been gallivanting around the boards, retyping everyone without any consideration for the system itself, let alone the members. If you don't actively attempt to clear the opacity of the black box operation you're running, someone's gonna try to smash the whole damned thing open for you.
    Noted.

I don't "think" of anyone as a "type", I find whatever type configuration I find to fit best for a person, and I use it.
    You see "type" as a "label"; I see "type" as an "essence". That is also why I disagree with Aushra that "Ne" is the "essence" of an object.

Having said that, and due to multiple events in my world that, in part, comprise this crazy assed thing called life, I'm gonna publicly relax my Se-SEE typing just in time for you to constructively and proactively make a case for something. You've got one week. Rock me, Amadeus.
    Can we discuss this via TinyChat? I feel like that is a better medium, as it allows us to instantly address any disagreements or misunderstandings. The key is to not get pissed at each other again. I only ask that you show me respect; in return, I will answer any question you ask me.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Chesney View Post
    Perhaps that is because he's your dual? (I still think you're SEI )
    it fluctuates...semi for now.

Like @Absurd said, it's hard to tie down an IEI.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

That is because I see types.

inb4 The Sixth Sense reference

and yes I understand you... and you understand me.

I just realized I don't even know your self typing...what is it?

YWIMW

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and yes I understand you... and you understand me.

I just realized I don't even know your self typing...what is it?
    I am... IEE! If I'm right about SEI for you, that would make us semi-duals.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by woofwoofl
    Having said that, and due to multiple events in my world that, in part, comprise this crazy assed thing called life, I'm gonna publicly relax my Se-SEE typing just in time for you to constructively and proactively make a case for something. You've got one week. Rock me, Amadeus.
    Can we discuss this via TinyChat? I feel like that is a better medium, as it allows us to instantly address any disagreements or misunderstandings. The key is to not get pissed at each other again. I only ask that you show me respect; in return, I will answer any question you ask me.
    I would love to observe that! Time and place?

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I am... IEE! If I'm right about SEI for you, that would make us semi-duals.
    Ok, I understand...so if I am IEI then it is extinguishment...hmmm, but if both people were very self aware it would not necessarily have to extinguish anything? Making mindful choices (self aware) is a sign of growth to me. My issue with socionics is, it can be limiting. People should be able to "dual" it out with any type...I don't know, just "typing" out loud here.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I understand...so if I am IEI then it is extinguishment...hmmm, but if both people were very self aware it would not necessarily have to extinguish anything? Making mindful choices (self aware) is a sign of growth to me. My issue with socionics is, it can be limiting. People should be able to "dual" it out with any type...I don't know, just "typing" out loud here.
    I understand, and I wish that was so, but unfortunately "type" is what "defines our entire world". I'm pretty self-aware, yet I still have problems communicating with my LSI boss; I still unintentionally offend Ti-users with my Fi-statements, and I still become offended when they criticize my logic, even though I know it's faulty. I think "type" has something to do with "language-games":
    The language is meant to serve for communication between a builder A and an assistant B. A is building with building-stones: there are blocks, pillars, slabs and beams. B has to pass the stones, in the order in which A needs them. For this purpose they use a language consisting of the words "block", "pillar" "slab", "beam". A calls them out; — B brings the stone which he has learnt to bring at such-and-such a call. Conceive this as a complete primitive language.

Imagine LSI as being builder A and EIE as being assistant B; their language is Se/Ni and Ti/Fe. Imagine SLI as being builder C and IEE as being assistant D; their language is Ne/Si and Fi/Te. When I attempt to communicate with LSI, it's like I'm talking about "sticks", "bricks", "pipes", and "tiles" instead of "blocks", "pillars", "slabs", and "beams".

Does this make sense?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would love to observe that! Time and place?

Place:
    http://www.tinychat.com/the17th

Time:
    Currently undetermined

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I understand, and I wish that was so, but unfortunately "type" is what "defines our entire world". I'm pretty self-aware, yet I still have problems communicating with my LSI boss; I still unintentionally offend Ti-users with my Fi-statements, and I still become offended when they criticize my logic, even though I know it's faulty. I think "type" has something to do with "language-games":

Imagine LSI as being builder A and EIE as being assistant B; their language is Se/Ni and Ti/Fe. Imagine SLI as being builder C and IEE as being assistant D; their language is Ne/Si and Fi/Te. When I attempt to communicate with LSI, it's like I'm talking about "sticks", "bricks", "pipes", and "tiles" instead of "blocks", "pillars", "slabs", and "beams".

Does this make sense?
    Actually it does if I re-frame a bit within a different personality typing framework that I am more familiar with.

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

For examples of my typing prowess, check out the following threads:
    I don't know any of those people and to be honest I read just one (thread) you posted, that SLE one I think, in which I nearly died seeing people with portable squirrel houses on their faces.

It isn't like we conspire together or anything; she simply understands me.
    This doesn't mean she is your dual of course.

Two words: "social dynamics"
    Two fingers.

Perhaps that's because you actually are a logical type, and hence you cannot "see" the "social dynamics" that I can see?
    How is EII, EIE and ESI a logical type?

Fat. As in, "you're fat".
    Seven years is a lot of time. Not unless you're static and oblivious to time flow. Cough.

So you're saying my words impacted you in some way? How?
    Repeat them.

I need to hear your voice to definitively type you.
    Code:
    http://speedy.sh/DqB9Q/Absurdvoice.mp3

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be fair, JoBro IS answering constructively now, maybe the tone could be more nuanced now?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LUL @ ILEs and tone.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LUL @ ILEs and tone.

This is hilarious! It's almost the same as my use of pink text, it makes everything sound funny! (goes off to buy a canistre of helium)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    This is hilarious! It's almost the same as my use of pink text, it makes everything sound funny!
    And gay.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And gay.
    It does. One cannot have everything.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It does. One cannot have everything.
    Or can.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No, you started comparing me to him after you decided that all I do is "conduct a symphony of madness". Only after you crucified me in that obnoxious thread of yours. lol, no
    @woofwoofl is this Truth or gaslighting? I'm up for TC 17th sessions btw... Wanna have my webcam up & running this time.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ath View Post
    @woofwoofl is this Truth or gaslighting? I'm up for TC 17th sessions btw... Wanna have my webcam up & running this time.
    Just don't motivate the sheep mob to ban him this time...

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just don't motivate the sheep mob to ban him this time...
    Beeeeeh!

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Beeeeeh!
    Try ritual slaughter foods.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ath View Post
    It sure as hell ain't truth. "Gaslighting" can fit the bill, "bullshit" definitely does, and at best, it's just more sloppy guesswork. The full name of "Johannes Amadeus Mozart" was a byproduct of "Johannes" being incredibly close to the first name of Johann Sebastian Bach (and coincidentally the first name of the father of the entire Bach line of composers, as well as the actual first name of Johannes Brahms), and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart being commonly typed at IEE. Any mentions of conducting symphonies of madness were made well after the name was set in place.

And awesome on having the webcam running! I really have no idea whether I'll be on TC, sleeping, or just biking around the town/city/whatever at night before the snow hits here tomorrow. There's also the strong possibility that I'll make a pizza in the dead of night. Today is 311 day, so the iPod might be playing a hell of a lot of 311 as I bike through the currently snowless roads and sidewalks. Winter needs to get out of here for a few months.
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It sure as hell ain't truth. "Gaslighting" can fit the bill, "bullshit" definitely does, and at best, it's just more sloppy guesswork. The full name of "Johannes Amadeus Mozart" was a byproduct of "Johannes" being incredibly close to the first name of Johann Sebastian Bach (and coincidentally the first name of the father of the entire Bach line of composers, as well as the actual first name of Johannes Brahms), and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart being commonly typed at IEE. Any mentions of conducting symphonies of madness were made well after the name was set in place.
    The point is that you initially compared me to Mozart. I didn't come in here saying "I'M IEE THAT MEANS I'M LIKE MOZART LUL", and I highly doubt the whole "symphony of madness" thing began after the nickname was given. Stop pretending to be innocent; "gaslighting" and "bullshitting" is what you've been doing, not me.

@woofwoofl
    Hey, Se-SEE 9w7 9w1 9w2 4w3 4w5 6w9, when are you going to be in TinyChat?

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default the Butt Commander continues to waste ammunition by shooting himself in the feet repeatedly

The point is that you initially compared me to Mozart.
    1a) Boo-hoo. hope you don't chip a nail if/when you dig into that box of tissues.

2a) Way to circumvent the fact that you were wrong again. It almost worked.

3a) You don't get to pick what "the point" is.

4a) That wasn't the point to begin with.

I didn't come in here saying "I'M IEE THAT MEANS I'M LIKE MOZART LUL"
    1b) Nor did I.

2b) Refer to 4a.

and I highly doubt the whole "symphony of madness" thing began after the nickname was given.
    1c) Tough shit. Refer to 1a and 2a.

2c) The sum of your actions has proven you to be far less of "a savvy source" than almost, if not everyone else here.

Stop pretending to be innocent
    Never did that. On the contrary, I'm proud as hell of that one, and I'm proud of every name that's an outgrowth of "Johannes Amadeus Mozart".

"gaslighting" and "bullshitting" is what you've been doing, not me.
    Not even gonna hunt down the post(s) in which you, at least, implicity stated that a majority of your posts were for trolling purposes.

@woofwoofl
    Hey, Se-SEE 9w7 9w1 9w2 4w3 4w5 6w9, when are you going to be in TinyChat?
    Fuck if I know, but probably in the night. There's a hell of a lot of things I'd rather do than to hear your obnoxious mouth write a bunch of checks that your ass can't cash, and there's a hell of a lot of people I'd rather spend time in TC with than you. Focus on you detracts from focus on them, and from all that you've said and done, not only do you not give a shit about the negative repercussions, but to detract focus from everything other than yourself is your goal in the first place. The door to TinyChat remains open to all nonetheless.

By the way, you've got less than five and a half days to make a solid case for a typing for me. This all falls within the parameters of "don't let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash". Taking a tinkle on the Enneagram and trityping me 999 ain't gonna do you any more good than effectively putting both Ti and Fi in my Ego block like you did with that Joe-Cionics "ILE" typing.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

By the way, you've got less than five and a half days to make a solid case for a typing for me. This all falls within the parameters of "don't let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash". Taking a tinkle on the Enneagram and trityping me 999 ain't gonna do you any more good than effectively putting both Ti and Fi in my Ego block like you did with that Joe-Cionics "ILE" typing.
    That's what you get with Alphas/Betas, woofl, that is, if I were to rank conflict types the Absurd way, those would be IEI, EIE, ILI, ILE, SLE, LSI, etc. Anyhow, has Bloomberg ever been on cam in tiny chat?

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That's what you get with Alphas/Betas, woofl, that is, if I were to rank conflict types the Absurd way, those would be IEI, EIE, ILI, ILE, SLE, LSI, etc. Anyhow, has Bloomberg ever been on cam in tiny chat?
    Oh god yeah, the cam and video were on, but the cam was pointed towards what looked like a tan-colored wall. An infuriating day in TC, it made me envy the deaf at times. It was one of those things I don't regret doing once, but sure as hell don't wanna do twice. Ath was there to witness, Lungs too, same with Maritsa, and if I were to join the Ja-heezus Sebastian Bach school of voice typing, there'd be enough there for me to make him Idents with Jadae and Gummi. Same tonality, same cadences, same all-sorts-of-stuff. Tried to make sense of what the guy was doing, but he kept bringing on the emo and blabbering about god knows what. I had to mute/hide his vid for the sake of my sanity and the sanity of anyone else in the room, all of whom I'd much rather talk to anyways. Based on past experience, I would rather be hit by a car than to hear the Butt Commander talk for over five minutes. Everything was a mess to such an extent that I suspected the guy was deliberately making a mess. Any further Socionics related convos between the both of us had to go to the forums after that.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1a) Boo-hoo. hope you don't chip a nail if/when you dig into that box of tissues.
    I don't care about you, nor do I care about the stupid nicknames you come up with for people; I just didn't want others to think I compared myself to Mozart.

2a) Way to circumvent the fact that you were wrong again. It almost worked.
    What the fuck are you talking about.

3a) You don't get to pick what "the point" is.
    Yes I do.

4a) That wasn't the point to begin with.
    Yes it was.

1b) Nor did I.
    No, but you're making it look like that's what I did, when in reality you're the one who first called me Mozart.

2b) Refer to 4a.
    Refer to "fuck off".

1c) Tough shit. Refer to 1a and 2a.
    No, I think I'm right about this. The nickname was created for derisive purposes and you know it.

2c) The sum of your actions has proven you to be far less of "a savvy source" than almost, if not everyone else here.
    You're not properly equipped to understand my posts; maybe if you were born with an "F" instead of a "T" you wouldn't have this problem.

Never did that. On the contrary, I'm proud as hell of that one, and I'm proud of every name that's an outgrowth of "Johannes Amadeus Mozart".
    Because you're an Fi-PoLR asshole.

Not even gonna hunt down the post(s) in which you, at least, implicity stated that a majority of your posts were for trolling purposes.
    Good, because I wouldn't give a fuck if you did, and thus you would be wasting your time.

Fuck if I know, but probably in the night. There's a hell of a lot of things I'd rather do than to hear your obnoxious mouth write a bunch of checks that your ass can't cash, and there's a hell of a lot of people I'd rather spend time in TC with than you. Focus on you detracts from focus on them, and from all that you've said and done, not only do you not give a shit about the negative repercussions, but to detract focus from everything other than yourself is your goal in the first place. The door to TinyChat remains open to all nonetheless.
    You're such a whiny little bitch. Sorry if I spoiled your precious atmosphere; just kidding, I'm not.

By the way, you've got less than five and a half days to make a solid case for a typing for me.
    My case gets stronger with every post you make.

This all falls within the parameters of "don't let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash". Taking a tinkle on the Enneagram and trityping me 999 ain't gonna do you any more good than effectively putting both Ti and Fi in my Ego block like you did with that Joe-Cionics "ILE" typing.
    Okay, so Aushra defined "Ne" as perceiving "the essence of an object", right? And you've got yourself typed as SEE, which means "the essence of an object" is something you don't think you're capable of perceiving, right? As an IEE, I think object-essence perception is the job of Fi, and thus it would make sense if you're ILE that you feel incapable of detecting such essences.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh god yeah, the cam and video were on, but the cam was pointed towards what looked like a tan-colored wall. An infuriating day in TC, it made me envy the deaf at times. It was one of those things I don't regret doing once, but sure as hell don't wanna do twice. Ath was there to witness, Lungs too, same with Maritsa, and if I were to join the Ja-heezus Sebastian Bach school of voice typing, there'd be enough there for me to make him Idents with Jadae and Gummi. Same tonality, same cadences, same all-sorts-of-stuff. Tried to make sense of what the guy was doing, but he kept bringing on the emo and blabbering about god knows what. I had to mute/hide his vid for the sake of my sanity and the sanity of anyone else in the room, all of whom I'd much rather talk to anyways. Based on past experience, I would rather be hit by a car than to hear the Butt Commander talk for over five minutes. Everything was a mess to such an extent that I suspected the guy was deliberately making a mess. Any further Socionics related convos between the both of us had to go to the forums after that.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you call him that first, or did I? I don't recall now, but I think it started after I mentioned how he (in chatbox) called @hkkmr a jealous Salieri out to get him, thereby comparing himself with Mozart and attempting to pass himself off as a persecuted genius.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Woofl stop using your friendship with Kim as a way to get around the rules and openly shit on other people by making threads to explicitly target them. It's not nice.

Everyone else has to go through innuendo and snarky comments after all. Which is obviously far nicer.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    Did you call him that first, or did I? I don't recall now, but I think it started after I mentioned how he (in chatbox) called @hkkmr a jealous Salieri out to get him, thereby comparing himself with Mozart and attempting to pass himself off as a persecuted genius.
    did I really say that? fuck

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default the maestro's wand has gone limp

I don't care about you
    Your repeated responses prove otherwise.

nor do I care about the stupid nicknames you come up with for people
    Yes you do, and when you say "people", you really mean "you".

I just didn't want others to think I compared myself to Mozart.
    And about you saying that you were getting persecuted just like Salieri "persecuted" Mozart? You mentioned that you had a "fiendish cackle" like Mozart's, and what's so bad about a nickname? My TC name is based on a nickname I was given.

What the fuck are you talking about.
    Your repeated habit of trying to distract from the issue at hand when you're backed into a corner. I chopped off the "Bloem" and put "Amadeus Mozart" in its place due to "Johannes" being close to the first name of Johann Sebastian Bach, and due to Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart being regularly typed at IEE.

No, but you're making it look like that's what I did, when in reality you're the one who first called me Mozart.
    what the hell is wrong with being called Mozart? I've played lots of Mozart and it ruled. I've seen Amadeus, both the movie and the play. Hell yeah for seeing the play. And by the way, Salieri and Mozart were contemporaries...

No, I think I'm right about this.

The nickname was created for derisive purposes and you know it.
    If something pops into my head, I go with it, same deal. The nickname turned derisive when you got more and more baselessly pompous. When something/someone is ridiculous, it tends to get ridiculed.

You're not properly equipped to understand my posts; maybe if you were born with an "F" instead of a "T" you wouldn't have this problem.
    !!!

Because you're an Fi-PoLR asshole.
    Joe-cionics.

Good, because I wouldn't give a fuck if you did, and thus you would be wasting your time.
    You're not the only person on these forums, which brings me to my next point...

You're such a whiny little bitch. Sorry if I spoiled your precious atmosphere; just kidding, I'm not.
    ...it's not about me exclusively, the TC would be pretty shitty if it was just me in there. I had a hell of a good time with some awesome people and we talked about doggies and played Pop-Up Videos. It ruled!

My case gets stronger with every post you make.
    it certainly can't get any weaker...

Okay, so Aushra defined "Ne" as perceiving "the essence of an object", right?
    You shitcanned her definitions.

And you've got yourself typed as SEE
    Nope. Check under my avatar.

which means "the essence of an object" is something you don't think you're capable of perceiving, right?
    More baseless speculation.

As an IEE
    Nope.

I think
    Nope.

object-essence perception is the job of Fi
    Nope.

and thus it would make sense if you're ILE that you feel incapable of detecting such essences.
    This is retarded and you should feel ashamed of yourself. Anyways, you got Aushra Augusta herself as IEE. Consequentially, "as an IEE" doesn't even count for shit in your own mind and/or by your own parameters. Her say trumps yours by default.

another 4chan pic
    4chan has been past its prime for almost a decade now. As with your quasi-Pod'Lair meanderings, you're a day late and a dollar short.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    !!!! I came up with Johannes Amadeus Mozart, you condensed it to "JAM", which totally rules.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast