LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I'm LSI-Harmonizing AMA ..I guess

Quoting Gulenko:

The conclusion

So, the type of respondent is a balanced-stable temperament in the management installation - LSI (Inspector) of a harmonizing subtype. Characteristic feature of such personality: a long search for yourself, philosophical reflection on life, depression control, loyalty, a sense of lost harmony and the desire to regain it.

----------------------------------------------

Imo.. it makes sense. I was expecting to be some kind of Beta type tbh. Explains why I like EIEs so much and a lot of other things such as relating to LII Fi. It works with E6w5 and I always knew I was Melancholic in temperament..

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to your true beta home bro.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    Going from considering yourself Ne lead to considering yourself Ne polr just cause a guy typed you like that? I understand Gulenko is a big name in socionics, but I'd like to read a little bit more of your thoughts regarding this typing.
    I halfway considered ESI tbh because of Ne PolR.. as it fits type 6. I tend to overthink a lot and miss opportunities, I'm not very creative tbh in a Ne sense. In general I tend to be skeptical & doubting (again overthinking). If you give me too many unclear options...I'm going to lose it (which is what happened during typing on the forum)

Overall I need guidance and crave meaning / struggle with nihilism. In terms of Fi, I always realted more to how its described for LII and not ILE.

Outside of being messy I'm quite the conscientious guy and have worked the same job for 9 years. Even if I got a raise every year imo I should have left by now (and I must at one point for something better)... but thats not Ne-ish at all, staying like that.. only being late for work once in 9 years.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that is so interesting.

i do remember u mentioning in ur self typing thread that u felt like a mix between me, julian blanc lol (LII) + another and i've always gotten angel vibes from u. anyway,

--what processes took place ? (just a video interview?)
    --what did they mean by "depression control"?
    --at this point are there any doubts in the back of your mind with this typing?
    --Just curious, what did u type as in MBTI

must be nice to have some kind of expert to give u their input

I wonder if anybody else on this forum types completely different as well
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 08-31-2020 at 09:19 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

baseless heresies may lead you to different nonsense. the reason why you should use only normal theory

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How did you come to this conclusion? Did someone tell you this is your type? That's to vague to make you conclude that, in my opinion.
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onfireee View Post
    that is so interesting.

i do remember u mentioning in ur self typing thread that u felt like a mix between me, julian blanc lol (LII) + another and i've always gotten angel vibes from u. anyway,

--what processes took place ? (just a video interview?)
    --what did they mean by "depression control"?
    --at this point are there any doubts in the back of your mind with this typing?
    --Just curious, what did u type as in MBTI

must be nice to have some kind of expert to give u their input

I wonder if anybody else on this forum types completely different as well
    Process: I answered the 5 questions from their website in a video that was 11 minutes long, after talking with them to make sure they still do the English typing. After I sent the first video I received payment details. Once payment was complete I got the second set of questions 14 in total. I answered those in an about 30 minute video.

I'm not sure what he means by depression control. I struggle with nihilism and kinda desperately want meaning, so I'm searching for Ni I guess. Maybe its that.

There are always doubts, I'm e6 after all, but the fact that Gulenko has 30 years experience and he is a authority on the subject has calmed my Ne PolR.

MBTI was always INTP, but I met many other INTPs and I always felt like an outsider, they are rather "academic erudite" and I'm more of a "practical problem solver", I always sucked at academia and have high kinesthetic intelligence. I'd say a lot of INTPs are type 5 .. and I'm a 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    How did you come to this conclusion? Did someone tell you this is your type? That's to vague to make you conclude that, in my opinion.
    I got typed by VIctor Gulenko.

Quote Originally Posted by Synchrony View Post
    @shotgunfingers: As a hypothetical 6w5 LSI, do you go through intense phases of interest?
    I have certain specific things that I'm always interested in. I don't have many varied interests, so I guess you could say depth > breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
    Is what Duschia says true @shotgunfingers ?
    e_e ofc it isn't true. Honestly based on my videos I thought it was going to be ILE or IEE, it didn't differ from my VI here.
    Last edited by SGF; 09-01-2020 at 04:20 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well considering my taste in art is Beta and I like the quadra, it would have been weird to be something else lmao.. e_e its telling even by my weird political perspectives and enjoyment of mystical Ni-ish things+Fe.

Last edited by SGF; 09-01-2020 at 04:34 AM. Reason: typo

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
    Yeah from what I personally understood from what you wrote up in the chatbox and on discord, the typing process was finalized and LSI-H confirmed. So I was surprised to see Duschia say that. I just wanted to ask you to clear up any potential confusion that might have arisen on the forum, is all.

Anyways, congrats on being typed by Gulenko, that is pretty cool and not many people get to have the honor. Not many more people will probably get to be typed by him either (he's getting on in years, after all). So once again, congrats!
    thx!

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is what I was advised to work towards with the help of friends and family:

LSI-C (creative subtype)

A sociable person in his circle. Every now and then he makes fun of someone. He tells jokes well, makes toasts. Cunning, on his own mind, he will not miss his benefits.

Doesn't answer questions directly. But in an extreme situation, he becomes serious and active. Has the qualities of a lifeguard. Poorly when touched by things.

The work is evaluated according to the difficulties that had to be overcome. She takes good care of ladies (men) or gladly accepts courtship (women).

google translate is shit sometimes.. I should get his book.. somehow.
    Last edited by SGF; 09-01-2020 at 06:43 AM.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm glad you managed to find your type.
    You are one of the best users of this forum and I have been following your threads, you have a trajectory that is similar to me, doubting your type, MBTI INTP, etc.

I like the way you think, your way of writing, you are quite intelligent and it shows in everything you post, you are one of those who deserve a lot of appreciation in the community and in short, that you are one of the best types that there is on this site, and if you have done the interview with Gulenko and he tells you that you are LSI, more points for you. We have a Junger in our ranks, haha.

Well I'm sorry for the narcissistic twist because I think this thread should be about you, but if you're LSI and I like your way of thinking that much maybe this points to at least I'm Beta too, you know (maybe Adam was right about me). Let's see if I can find a job (it is quite difficult where I live to find it) and later I also get Gulenko's diagnosis.

What else to say, I'm happy for you, for having managed to find your own type. It's funny how you have gone from ILE to LSI, from Ne leading to Ne PolR, sometimes the definitions of cognitive functions can be too general to apply to oneself and the descriptions of sociotypes too specific to be able to be fully identified, and to a developed person can be a headache to find one's own sociotype.
    Last edited by RBRS; 09-01-2020 at 04:27 PM.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats on your typing!

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know. Something tells me Gulenko is wrong But I don't think ILE is right either
    Btw
    - What's your native language?
    - Where can I take this test?

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    This is what I was advised to work towards with the help of friends and family:

LSI-C (creative subtype)

A sociable person in his circle. Every now and then he makes fun of someone. He tells jokes well, makes toasts. Cunning, on his own mind, he will not miss his benefits.

Doesn't answer questions directly. But in an extreme situation, he becomes serious and active. Has the qualities of a lifeguard. Poorly when touched by things.

The work is evaluated according to the difficulties that had to be overcome. She takes good care of ladies (men) or gladly accepts courtship (women).

google translate is shit sometimes.. I should get his book.. somehow.
    Here is Gulenko's LSI-C description verbatim from his book:
    Inspector - Rescuer
    Prototypes: Firefighters and emergency services staff, lone inventors who create complex mechanisms from improvised materials, competent instructors of complex activities.

This subtype is inclined to humor people, knowing how to improvise, give compliments and entertain publicly. He is able to captivate listeners by providing exciting information with humor and an emotive manner; however, when he falls into disputes, he can become violent and aggressive. His playful threats can escalate into real action. He is able to exert pressure on others in the interests of business, forcing them to work on a task while at the same time resorting to authoritarian methods. Greatly mobilized in dire situations, he shows a natural wit and ingenuity. He possesses the qualities of a rescuer in emergency. He is curious and loves books and other sources of information, which he accumulates if deemed useful. He shows interest in a wide range of topics and is fascinated by technical novelties, as well as humanitarian ones, such as psychological methods for personal growth. He is a master of practical training. He dislikes long explanations for what he views as simple facts. Often an inventor, he may collect parts in his yard for original constructions and creations. This LSI ardently resists any attempt to subjugate him to any rules. He is pretty clever and cunning, resorting to little tricks as well as complex ones. He may overlook others. Not all he does is what has been promised. He makes a fierce defense against encroachments on his territory. He cannot tolerate people touching his things. If his arguments are ignored, he can easily lose his cool. He estimates work output based on the difficulties he has previously experienced in the course of implementation. He reflects on psychological problems a lot and is eagerly interested in the relations between people, even though his personal life says little. He needs a periodic emotional discharge to release internal stress. He is inclined to provoke others in various ways in order to determine their true attitudes. This subtype takes good care of the ladies. Despite his sociability and curiosity, breaks must be taken from communication, and he avoids useless amusement. When alone, his high spirits are nonexistent.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gulenko's LSI-H typing is a stroke of genius and how nobody here saw it coming is testament to the difference between hobbyist dabblers and true experts with decades of experience.
    Looking at it afterwards it's of course obvious:
    - OP said on many occasions how he definitely did not enjoy exploring myriad alternative possibilities, he just wants a singular truth and one clear path forward. He craves meaning. IF this isn't Ni HA and vulnerable Ne, what is?
    - His types in every other typing system fit very well to LSI, including MBTI INTP, enneagram 6w5, Oldham Vigilant, Melancholic classic temperament

The original typing suggestion in shotgun's very first thread was SLI, so ISTx was never far off but it's clear that he wants Ni instead of Ne and is a member of the beta quadra and not the delta quadra.
    Last edited by Northstar; 09-01-2020 at 03:17 PM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No

I would ask Gulenko for your money back

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yea. LSI was many times in my mind. Anyway since you are also a harmonizing sub of LSI you need your own beehive and queen bee. This is from the book... the beekeeper part.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 09-01-2020 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Yaymobile
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne polr? LOL GO LEARN NEW SYSTEMS DOOD

Kidding aside. I always thought sli when I first saw your video. Interesting that he typed you lsi with emphasis on si. Introverted thinker with seemingly dominant si

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post

Kidding aside. I always thought sli when I first saw your video. Interesting that he typed you lsi with emphasis on si. Introverted thinker with seemingly dominant si
    That LSI 4D Si, further strengthened by H subtype. Incidentally, in Model G LSI is TiSi.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know. Something tells me Gulenko is wrong But I don't think ILE is right either
    Btw
    - What's your native language?
    - Where can I take this test?
    Hungarian.
    There is no test, its based on 2 sets of videos. It costs 120$, you have to communicate through e-mail. Results will be sent in PDF format, text only in English and Russian. It will contain Gulenko's thoughts and explanation based on the videos.
    Here is how you do it: https://socioniks.net/article/?id=273

He uses model G. I have a whole detailed description as to why its LSI-H, but I'm not sure I want that info public.

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    No

I would ask Gulenko for your money back
    Nope. This is it. Told you I was melancholic, but its like I'm talking to a wall. ne PolR makes sense, being Beta as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CoViD Spurdo 007 View Post
    Yea. LSI was many times in my mind. Anyway since you are also a harmonizing sub of LSI you need your own beehive and queen bee. This is from the book... the beekeeper part.
    ^^ you must be ILE, because I find it very difficult to understand you 90% of the time.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hungarian.
    There is no test, its based on 2 sets of videos. It costs 120$, you have to communicate through e-mail. Results will be sent in PDF format, text only in English and Russian.
    Here is how you do it: https://socioniks.net/article/?id=273

He uses model G. I have a whole detailed description as to why its LSI-H, but I'm not sure I want that info public.

Nope. This is it. Told you I was melancholic, but its like I'm talking to a wall. ne PolR makes sense, being Beta as well.
    Do you have the questions saved anywhere?

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Covid is (sometimes) hardly understandable to most forum members, and I think he takes pride in being so.
    imo i figured the reason why his syntax is jarring is he leaves out simple grammar
    fill in the gaps intuitively (non-socionically) and it’s quite understandable
    a bit like reading yoda

either a quirky boi too lazy for grammar or illiterate alien we’ll never know

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Covid is (sometimes) hardly understandable to most forum members, and I think he takes pride in being so.
    And I suggest to revisit Gulenko's alpha NT descriptions as those are the most paradoxical of the 16... but I can make even LII's cry.

ILE is rather scattered and inattentive - often loses small items. May spend a lot of time thinking to himself and looking for regularities in phenomena. His logic seems paradoxical to others. He is not afraid to go against conventional opinions, if he considers them outdated. Tries to make major breakthroughs and discoveries.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Covid writes finnish that is word for word translated into english, resulting in weird grammar structures and leaving out stuff that doesn't exist in our language.
    The more Ne you have, the easier it is to figure out.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you have the questions saved anywhere?
    not sure if intentionally being annoying at this point... I literally gave you the link.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Covid writes finnish that is word for word translated into english, resulting in weird grammar structures and leaving out stuff that doesn't exist in our language.
    The more Ne you have, the easier it is to figure out.
    WTF, really? Here i was thinking he is intentionally being weird. I bet he likes it tho.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is Gulenko's LSI-C description verbatim from his book:
    Inspector - Rescuer
    Prototypes: Firefighters and emergency services staff, lone inventors who create complex mechanisms from improvised materials, competent instructors of complex activities.

This subtype is inclined to humor people, knowing how to improvise, give compliments and entertain publicly. He is able to captivate listeners by providing exciting information with humor and an emotive manner; however, when he falls into disputes, he can become violent and aggressive. His playful threats can escalate into real action. He is able to exert pressure on others in the interests of business, forcing them to work on a task while at the same time resorting to authoritarian methods. Greatly mobilized in dire situations, he shows a natural wit and ingenuity. He possesses the qualities of a rescuer in emergency. He is curious and loves books and other sources of information, which he accumulates if deemed useful. He shows interest in a wide range of topics and is fascinated by technical novelties, as well as humanitarian ones, such as psychological methods for personal growth. He is a master of practical training. He dislikes long explanations for what he views as simple facts. Often an inventor, he may collect parts in his yard for original constructions and creations. This LSI ardently resists any attempt to subjugate him to any rules. He is pretty clever and cunning, resorting to little tricks as well as complex ones. He may overlook others. Not all he does is what has been promised. He makes a fierce defense against encroachments on his territory. He cannot tolerate people touching his things. If his arguments are ignored, he can easily lose his cool. He estimates work output based on the difficulties he has previously experienced in the course of implementation. He reflects on psychological problems a lot and is eagerly interested in the relations between people, even though his personal life says little. He needs a periodic emotional discharge to release internal stress. He is inclined to provoke others in various ways in order to determine their true attitudes. This subtype takes good care of the ladies. Despite his sociability and curiosity, breaks must be taken from communication, and he avoids useless amusement. When alone, his high spirits are nonexistent.
    Kinda sounds like me honestly... Lol. Do you have the SEE and SLE C descriptions too?

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kinda sounds like me honestly... Lol. Do you have the SEE and SLE C descriptions too?
    Yeah I had the SLE C saved here:
    Marshal - Attacker
    Prototype: A warrior or brave fighter

The creative subtype is active and volatile, boldly attacking in combat situations. He has a desire for freedom to fight, passion and victory. Instantly adapting to dynamic circumstances, he is always ready for action. He seeks recognition for his work and is proud of his successes and achievements. He is perceptive, witty and possesses a critical mind. He knows how to give a brief and succinct description of a person, and if necessary, how to entertain strangers. He actively promotes his interests and hectic endeavors. At the same time, he has a good sense of humor. For objectionable people, he may create a hostile environment, but for loved ones, he tries to provide comfort and welfare, showing care and attention. He respects influential and authoritative people. He aims to protect the weak and defenseless. Trust in others can be severed without a regret, as he has no fear of becoming a renegade. In the interest of business, he demonstrates diplomatic skills such as courtesy and helpfulness. In personal relationships, he will have a hard time if forced to adjust to his partner. He is very uncompromising and independent. Self-reliance is of the utmost importance to him. His actions are often unpredictable and dependent on mood swings; it is best to vacate his personal space when he succumbs to rage and anger. His quest often exceed his available options. He responds to present situations promptly, though he is badly prepared for long-term projects and distant prospects. With his willpower, he can suppress surging emotions, though he experiences some difficulties expressing shades of emotion. Monotony quickly tires him, which is why he likes playing psychological games with his partner.

SEE C:
    Politician - Mercurial
    Prototypes: Event planner, comedy artist

This subtype is distinguished by uninhibited and demonstrative behavior. Amongst company his wit becomes apparent. He prefers democratic humor without sarcasm or mean and inappropriate jokes. He is good at conducting toasts and amusing guests during feasts, and he enjoys telling anecdotes and jokes that please everyone. SEE is sociable and knows how to secure valuable contacts, although he lacks the time to consistently support them. He prefers to negotiate depending on the situation and on mutually beneficial terms. He confidently finds applications for others' skills and abilities and waits for others' reactions and evaluations. He praises his intelligence, insights and other advantages or abilities alongside his pragmatic motivation, which stimulate him in pursuing his host of activities.
    He loves freedom and cannot tolerate being regulated with precise instructions detailing when, how, and what he can and can't do. He resists any restrictions placed on him, often in a manner that is harsh and rude. At the same time, he is capable of neutralizing a serious looming conflict by changing the subject or refuting the offensive words by turning them into a joke.
    SEE rarely pays attention to general laws and independent tendencies, often based on the fact that all actions are subject to his subjective desires and gains. Complex logical explanations do not suit him. He sticks to simple diagrams and explanations. He prefers compromise and arrangements instead of harsh confrontation. He looks for the right way to approach a person.
    He can be emotional and impetous, boldly expressing his feelings and concerns. He is able to proffer compliments. His behavior is unpredictable due to sudden changes in his goals and desires. His mood affects those around him: if it is good, he can affect everyone with his optimism, and if bad, spoil the fun. At times, he can be excessively dramatic.
    He is sensitive to criticism and becomes nervous when attention is drawn to his mistakes. He is offended when people do not take his advice on remedial provisions; he may even protest. However, over time, he begins to listen to legitimate concerns and changes his stance. He respects smart people when they warn him about a hasty decision in advance, cautioning about potential adverse effects.
    As practical psychologists, this subtype is also good at reading people's intentions by focusing on their appearance, facial expressions and gestures. He can cleverly make advertisements, persuading people to make particular choices. He stimulates, encourages, and persuades others. He revolves among his friends and relatives, and has the necessity to be social; however, in his narrow circle of people, he often criticizes rather than gives praise, though he does so gently in a half-joking manner.
    SEE is inclined to start a lot of things at once, but never manages to finish everything due to lack of time, loss of interest, or falling into a bad mood. He has a poorly-developed senes of proportion, often wanting to do more than is objectively possible. He performs well in advertising fields, intuitively understanding what is interesting and how to hype something up to make it seem better than it is. Focusing on minor things, he may miss what is most important and necessary.
    Routine and monotony tire him quickly; therefore, he is inclined to relax and seek new interests. A characteristic curiosity leads him to new information and even self-improvement. Switching between various activities and people is vital to him.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I had the SLE C saved here:
    Marshal - Attacker
    Prototype: A warrior or brave fighter

The creative subtype is active and volatile, boldly attacking in combat situations. He has a desire for freedom to fight, passion and victory. Instantly adapting to dynamic circumstances, he is always ready for action. He seeks recognition for his work and is proud of his successes and achievements. He is perceptive, witty and possesses a critical mind. He knows how to give a brief and succinct description of a person, and if necessary, how to entertain strangers. He actively promotes his interests and hectic endeavors. At the same time, he has a good sense of humor. For objectionable people, he may create a hostile environment, but for loved ones, he tries to provide comfort and welfare, showing care and attention. He respects influential and authoritative people. He aims to protect the weak and defenseless. Trust in others can be severed without a regret, as he has no fear of becoming a renegade. In the interest of business, he demonstrates diplomatic skills such as courtesy and helpfulness. In personal relationships, he will have a hard time if forced to adjust to his partner. He is very uncompromising and independent. Self-reliance is of the utmost importance to him. His actions are often unpredictable and dependent on mood swings; it is best to vacate his personal space when he succumbs to rage and anger. His quest often exceed his available options. He responds to present situations promptly, though he is badly prepared for long-term projects and distant prospects. With his willpower, he can suppress surging emotions, though he experiences some difficulties expressing shades of emotion. Monotony quickly tires him, which is why he likes playing psychological games with his partner.

SEE C:
    Politician - Mercurial
    Prototypes: Event planner, comedy artist

This subtype is distinguished by uninhibited and demonstrative behavior. Amongst company his wit becomes apparent. He prefers democratic humor without sarcasm or mean and inappropriate jokes. He is good at conducting toasts and amusing guests during feasts, and he enjoys telling anecdotes and jokes that please everyone. SEE is sociable and knows how to secure valuable contacts, although he lacks the time to consistently support them. He prefers to negotiate depending on the situation and on mutually beneficial terms. He confidently finds applications for others' skills and abilities and waits for others' reactions and evaluations. He praises his intelligence, insights and other advantages or abilities alongside his pragmatic motivation, which stimulate him in pursuing his host of activities.
    He loves freedom and cannot tolerate being regulated with precise instructions detailing when, how, and what he can and can't do. He resists any restrictions placed on him, often in a manner that is harsh and rude. At the same time, he is capable of neutralizing a serious looming conflict by changing the subject or refuting the offensive words by turning them into a joke.
    SEE rarely pays attention to general laws and independent tendencies, often based on the fact that all actions are subject to his subjective desires and gains. Complex logical explanations do not suit him. He sticks to simple diagrams and explanations. He prefers compromise and arrangements instead of harsh confrontation. He looks for the right way to approach a person.
    He can be emotional and impetous, boldly expressing his feelings and concerns. He is able to proffer compliments. His behavior is unpredictable due to sudden changes in his goals and desires. His mood affects those around him: if it is good, he can affect everyone with his optimism, and if bad, spoil the fun. At times, he can be excessively dramatic.
    He is sensitive to criticism and becomes nervous when attention is drawn to his mistakes. He is offended when people do not take his advice on remedial provisions; he may even protest. However, over time, he begins to listen to legitimate concerns and changes his stance. He respects smart people when they warn him about a hasty decision in advance, cautioning about potential adverse effects.
    As practical psychologists, this subtype is also good at reading people's intentions by focusing on their appearance, facial expressions and gestures. He can cleverly make advertisements, persuading people to make particular choices. He stimulates, encourages, and persuades others. He revolves among his friends and relatives, and has the necessity to be social; however, in his narrow circle of people, he often criticizes rather than gives praise, though he does so gently in a half-joking manner.
    SEE is inclined to start a lot of things at once, but never manages to finish everything due to lack of time, loss of interest, or falling into a bad mood. He has a poorly-developed senes of proportion, often wanting to do more than is objectively possible. He performs well in advertising fields, intuitively understanding what is interesting and how to hype something up to make it seem better than it is. Focusing on minor things, he may miss what is most important and necessary.
    Routine and monotony tire him quickly; therefore, he is inclined to relax and seek new interests. A characteristic curiosity leads him to new information and even self-improvement. Switching between various activities and people is vital to him.
    Thank you. Both sound more like me than LSI-C. The SEE-C sounds the most like me though.. Funny since you thought I was initially

Sorry Shotgun, didn't mean to derail. I never got to read these sub types before.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm LSI
    You doctor yet? Talk to me when you doctor*!

*or surgeon
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    You doctor yet? Talk to me when you doctor*!

*or surgeon
    I think thats LSE tbh... maybe

LSI is more like Alain Delon or Clint Eastwood, Elon Musk, Bruce Willis, Brad Pitt, Margaret Thatcher, Bill Clinton

...e_e so its not that bad as ppl think tbh.

if I were to translate me as LSI into MBTI it would be ISTP... with a lot of ISTJ-ish traits lol.
    Last edited by SGF; 09-01-2020 at 08:00 PM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No

It costs 120$
    Ironically this is the only point that might point towards “Ne polr” if you equate Ne polr with being dumb, but most people don’t. LSIs are known for not letting themselves get ripped off.

I don’t care about Gulenko as a typist. He is probably worse than hobbyists as far as I’m concerned when it comes to typing people over video from around the world. He’s also Se polr and an old fart. His role is to make structured theories from his past observations in his own little bubble AFAIC.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fine I can see LSI, but I really don’t like it. You are not a stereotypical LSI.

Come to think of it, there was another guy on here who typed as ILE for a while then changed to LSI: @Desert Financial . He is or was pretty erratic and emotional and trolly too, so fine.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No

Ironically this is the only point that might point towards “Ne polr” if you equate Ne polr with being dumb, but most people don’t. LSIs are known for not letting themselves get ripped off.

I don’t care about Gulenko as a typist. He is probably worse than hobbyists as far as I’m concerned when it comes to typing people over video from around the world. He’s also Se polr and an old fart. His role is to make structured theories from his past observations in his own little bubble AFAIC.
    :> butt-hurt that I'm beta. Not every beta is some SX smooth criminal. From Se creative:

Some LSIs may have a gritty, rugged, and gruff character. Like other beta quadra types, they may tend to have an "us vs. them" mentality (in part influenced by their tendency to think in rigid categories). On the other hand, many LSIs have a much more benign, open, and friendly demeanor.
    The enneagram equivalent of LSI is type 6. I'm SP (self prezervation), e_e they are friendly.
    Gritty and rugged is SX.

Reasons for LSI and it should have been obvious for anyone who understands model A:

- I have 4D Ti & 4D Si, this is very clear even on the forums. Ti base and Si demonstrative.
    - Te ignoring, which is why me an LxEs argue at times
    - Ni activating and I quote:

LSIs, like other beta quadra types, are especially motivated by higher meanings and weighty causes. LSIs may feel innately that it is their civic responsibility to enforce or ensure their desired social order, or whatever higher drive they find themselves with. Being oriented towards Ni with Fe, they may be somewhat more oriented to see their causes as collectivistic in nature, and to see the success of the collective (e.g. a nation or party) rather than the specific fortunes of individuals, as paramount -- though for intellectual rather than moral reasons, they might believe exactly the opposite. LSIs are not uncommonly involved in politics and in the process of formulating important decisions (according to Expat's typings, a disproportionate number of Roman Emperors who came to the throne by non-hereditary means were of this type), and may be somewhat opinionated about the different existing ideologies towards an issue.

In some situations they can become followers of others' causes, passions, and interests rather than their own, and they may feel a certain emptiness in the absence of others who can supply them with a higher sense of purpose for their actions.

LSIs can have a tendency to act impulsively and to lack self-control, sometimes appearing aggressive and overbearing.
    e_e if you would pay attention in the politics section as well as me wanting meaning and being unable to provide it myself.. it would be obvious. I'm very us vs them and hiding it.. my needs can be boiled down to what the EIE mentor is good at providing.

Ni activating is me down to a T, for good and ill it is what it is.
    Last edited by SGF; 09-02-2020 at 04:10 AM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stfu. You have said “me down to a T” about almost every kind of IE position on here. Whatever your HA is it only activates your retardation.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stfu. You have said “me down to a T” about almost every kind of IE position on here. Whatever your HA is it only activates your retardation.
    e_e Ni HA. That is why I got myself typed. I cut the Gordian knot, to end that nonsense.

ISTj, ISFj => to believe VS ENTp, ESTp => to be loved

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

e_e Ni HA. That is why I got myself typed. I cut the Gordian knot, to end that nonsense.

ISTj, ISFj => to believe VS ENTp, ESTp => to be loved
    Lmao. What is it for LII then? What am I seeking?

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Panda View Post
    Lmao. What is it for LII then? What am I seeking?
    INTj, INFj => to be healthy

Si HA

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si HA
    Yeah but I don't use my desire to be healthy to express my political opinions. In that sense, I'm probably more ambitious than you are. I'm also not unable to provide myself with health. I think you're misinterpreting some things here.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Panda View Post
    Yeah but I don't use my desire to be healthy to express my political opinions. In that sense, I'm probably more ambitious than you are. I'm also not unable to provide myself with health. I think you're misinterpreting some things here.
    To be that political is a beta trait. Betas are collectivists and passionate. Very us vs them.

Alphas are not like this.

Based on my own experience now being typed and recognizing Ni-HA, imo this is very true:

Hidden agendas

ENTp, ESTp => to be loved
    ESFj, ESTj => to be perfect
    ISFp, INFp => to understand
    ENFj, ENTj => to be wealthy
    ISTj, ISFj => to believe
    ESFp, ENFp => to know
    INTp, ISTp => to love

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast