Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,120 of 1595

Thread: What physical features do you find attractive?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I am partial to name brands.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ESI 7 9 4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I'm starting to think I like cartoon guys better than real guys.

Me too I love the main character from 91 Days.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    @Singularity good viewpoint!! Since Germany is very culturally Beta ST this could be the explanation why I select Beta NF members. Soft faces are somewhat valued here, less in males.
    I also live in Germany, but Germany is very Delta-value (ESTj, ISTp) and also somehow Alpha-value (ESFj, ISFp) heavy in my opinion! Intensity and crassness is not appreciated here. Normality, stability and so on are very common. I noticed how most people are Delta and Alpha here, at least how I experienced it. Like most people have this very practical Jack Wolfskin and crocs sense of fashion (lol), are very laid back and like to live this safe, stable and harmonious life style. Many people are very prude and prefer traditional beauties. But yes soft features in females are valued here, though I noticed this is the case in most cultures, not necessarily only here (?).

Guys I find attractive:
    1020.jpg
    IMG_1241_Fotor.jpg
    2030dfb8f414301d31c22b410aeb6df4.jpg

Ethnicity doesn't really matter to me, if someone is attractive then they are no matter their skin/hair/eye colour. To me it's mostly about sharp and manly looks (I kinda like the bad boy vibe with tattoos) and a not too skinny built with broad shoulders and a good back.

Women I find attractice (yes I added girls too, because why not haha):

Emily_48_cpbhbz.jpg
    ChlXeQyXEAAtgNq.jpg
    large.jpg
    86a48410aec94e5728f49f74f7683d62.png

Apparently when I removed a picture I didn't like it appeared as an attached thumbnail at the bottom of the post.. anyone knows how to properly remove it? It's kinda annoying. :<
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dot; 02-16-2017 at 09:39 AM.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@MaviTilki I think Germany is Delta (prob ESTj)... why do people think that it's Beta?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by dot; 02-17-2020 at 12:48 PM.

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaviTilki View Post
    @Singularity Might be because of all these stereotypes about ****** (I believe he really might have been INFp after all) and Nazi Germany (trust me so many people still think it's the same as more than 70 years ago.. like the ignorance is strong with people xD).
    Yes many people here are 'caregivers' actually. Heavy focus on Si and stability here. Even though Germany is very Delta-value heavy (lawful citizens and lots of bureaucracy), the stereotype of the 'basic/typical' girl is the ESFj girl (not trying to bash, but I noticed many girls here are this type, and most girly activities are associated with what ESFjs kind of embody). I feel that the MBTI contribution of types is much more accurate than the socionics ones I saw. Deltas and Alphas kind of make up most of society, followed by the Gamma and Beta aggressors and I really believe the victim types are the rarest. Even the infantiles I met are very low-key 'crazy', like everything is still very grounded when it comes to craziness. They still love and seek stability (I do not find most Ne types that weird or peculiar at all, I thik they actually value normality as much as the caregivers, but they are very open-minded to ideas and weird phenomenas, I do not want to generalise too much though). I believe that most societies are into stability after all, it's very much necessary to keep everything together as a community.
    I've made the same observations.

Ironically, I am also from Germany and my parents are ESTj and ESFj (both Si subtype).
    They are pretty much embodying the stereotypes.

Most people seem to be Caretakers and Childlike here, apart from (male) LSIs who are fairly common too, followed by ESIs.
    Both SEEs and SLEs aren't common, and Victims are rare.
    Last edited by Olimpia; 02-16-2017 at 03:30 PM.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Victims !

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by dot; 02-17-2020 at 12:49 PM.

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone mother is ESFJ !

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh you picture remind me something.... I should have added Dr Cameron from Dr House in my tastes, was big fan of her lol.
    Last edited by noaydi; 02-17-2017 at 06:32 AM.

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I probably have a bit of a leather fetish...

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am I alone to not be into "perfect" girl like model and stuff (my previous image wasn't representative lol just outa fun) ? I see everyone posting top model, Ive never been really attracted to model and stuff.... I'm looking currently "what to post" in this post searching for "female model" in google, I would probably have an easier time finding something to post if I searched in a random dating website...

@Cassandra stop posting or you will turn me homosexual lol
    generally I can't say if a man is hot or not, but Ive to admit your models are stylish

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noaydi View Post

@Cassandra stop posting or you will turn me homosexual lol
    generally I can't say if a man is hot or not, but Ive to admit your models are stylish
    Haha!!
    Thank you. xD
    Guys can be stylish and hot, too.

P.S: Yesterday I have come across this and this, and for hours I've just been browsing the archives looking for pics of guys I find attractive... xD
    P.P.S: I'm pretty sure the vast majority of those model guys are gay, so... I don't necessarily expect a straight guy to exactly look like one of them.
    Last edited by Olimpia; 02-19-2017 at 02:36 PM.

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't just look at pics of attractive guys... go and meet attractive guys.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Don't just look at pics of attractive guys... go and meet attractive guys.
    I actually left the house this week and saw a few (more or less) attractive guys.

P.S: Don't ruin my fun here. Haha.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Harry Styles is my baby boy.

TIM
    Disqualified
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Any typological comments?

I think it's safe to say that I feel like fringes look cool.

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Theoria 100% Se/Ni-Valuing, the first two pics point to ILI imo.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Theoria Those look like either ILIs or SLEs.

TIM
    Disqualified
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post
    @Theoria 100% Se/Ni-Valuing, the first two pics point to ILI imo.
    Thanks for your opinion.

Hm... The only Si/Ne-valuing type that's been proposed for me is LII -- do you really think it's impossible, just based on those?

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    @Theoria Those look like either ILIs or SLEs.
    Would that make me either SEE or IEI?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hard to say, I'm merely average-looking personally, my mother though she was a sight to behold when young

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Theoria View Post
    Thanks for your opinion.

Hm... The only Si/Ne-valuing type that's been proposed for me is LII -- do you really think it's impossible, just based on those?

Would that make me either SEE or IEI?
    @Resonare is correct about those pics indicating Se/Ni-valuing. I'm also attracted to those women. Heck, some of those pics look like women I've dated. But I would suggest that you are attracted to them for reasons other than your socionics type. Perhaps they resemble someone you fixated on in your childhood, sort of like an Imago.

Imagos can really mislead you. Mine happens to be a tall, thin, redheaded intuitive introvert with a long face, lots of Fe and an independent spirit and a predeliction for modern furniture and abstract art. It so happens that some IEI's fit that description, but that doesn't make me an SLE.

The reason I say this is because your avatar, your speech, the fact that you prefer animated movies about giant Pandas (caregivers) over Ridley Scott movies like Blade Runner (Aggressors), all point toward your being LII over ILI.

However, I don't want to battle-type, because I could be completely wrong, and usually am. You know yourself best. Instead, one way to help narrow down your type is for you to decide which kind of female you would prefer. Caregiver, Aggressor, Infantile, or Victim? Not from pictures alone, but from the way you want to be treated.

TIM
    Disqualified
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    your avatar
    Why? I'm genuinely curious about this.

your speech
    Debatable, but I'm not genuinely curious about that .

the fact that you prefer animated movies about giant Pandas (caregivers) over Ridley Scott movies like Blade Runner (Aggressors)
    (for the interested, here's the post in reference: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1171069 )

But you made that fact up . I only said that I was watching the panda movie, not that I was liking it. And the rest of my comment implied that I have watched Blade Runner (which means that I must've been watching it, at some points in time). So, really, there is only evidence that the panda movie and Blade Runner, for me, are in fact in the same category (of having been being watched). And there is no evidence for any category they might differ in -- I said I didn't like Blade Runner, yes, but I didn't say I like Panda Kopanda.

Also, lol -- your language more often than not seems full of deliberate humour to me.

Blade Runner (Aggressors)
    giant Pandas (caregivers)
    Are you serious about these associations?

However, I don't want to battle-type
    I'd appreciate if you partook further.

Seriously, this is fun, for now.

because I could be completely wrong, and usually am. You know yourself best.
    Aw, I love recognitions of difficulties of knowldege .

which kind of female you would prefer. Caregiver, Aggressor, Infantile, or Victim? Not from pictures alone, but from the way you want to be treated.
    That's probably much harder for me to consider than anything else in this discussion. Sorry...

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why? I'm genuinely curious about this.
    Your avatar consists of what appears to me to be a stylized Greek letter (I’m not Ti enough to figure out which one, if any) which interposes, like a guarding barrier fence, between you (the viewer) and a bunch of shadowy, anonymous people milling about on the other side of the protection of the Gate of Science and Reason. If that is not the world-view of every LII that I’ve ever known, then I don’t know what is. – You asked.

Debatable, but I'm not genuinely curious about that [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\ clip_image001.gif[/IMG].
    See the next section of your note.

(for the interested, here's the post in reference: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1171069 )

But you made that fact up [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\ clip_image002.gif[/IMG]. I only said that I was watching the panda movie, not that I was liking it. And the rest of my comment implied that I have watched Blade Runner (which means that I must've been watching it, at some points in time). So, really, there is only evidence that the panda movie and Blade Runner, for me, are in fact in the same category (of having been being watched). And there is no evidence for any category they might differ in -- I said I didn't like Blade Runner, yes, but I didn't say I like Panda Kopanda.
    Focusing on the minute details of exactly what was said and not said, implied and not implied, evidence and not-evidence, is a complete exposition of dominant Ti. Faced with the same situation, the ILI CapitalistPig would have summarized his views with a simple and very Te response of “Fuck off”. Your response was completely different.

Also, lol -- your language more often than not seems full of deliberate humour to me.
    It’s dat Ti-dom-Te-dom attraction that you are feeling, as Beebe predicted. Just because we Extinguish each other’s ventures does not mean we can’t appreciate the other’s viewpoints.

Are you serious about these associations?
    You mean my associating a Panda with caregiving and comfort and Pris with Aggressive sexuality? Yep. As a Victim, I could watch a Panda movie for about three minutes, tops, but I could watch Pris’ thigh gap for hours. Maybe she and I could do some acrobatics, too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9t5ikxjAQ4

I'd appreciate if you partook further.

Seriously, this is fun, for now.

Aw, I love recognitions of difficulties of knowledge.

That's probably much harder for me to consider than anything else in this discussion. Sorry...
    Just ask yourself if you’d rather have a nice, respectable woman bring you a warm cup of tea and a blanket while she protects you from the hustle and bustle of the outside world, maybe open her blouse for you while tucking you in at night and asking if she can do anything else for you, or would you rather have a sexually aggressive woman show up at your door, barge in, dominate you, ravage both you and your house, then leave?

Disclaimer – people and situations may have been exaggerated for clarity.

TIM
    Disqualified
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Your avatar consists of what appears to me to be a stylized Greek letter (I’m not Ti enough to figure out which one, if any) which interposes, like a guarding barrier fence, between you (the viewer) and a bunch of shadowy, anonymous people milling about on the other side of the protection of the Gate of Science and Reason. If that is not the world-view of every LII that I’ve ever known, then I don’t know what is.
    This is actually pretty interesting, because, that's not even close to my interpretation of it, apart from the identification of the Greek letter reference. Now, tell me -- does your interpretation not say more about you, than me?

Focusing on the minute details of exactly what was said and not said, implied and not implied, evidence and not-evidence, is a complete exposition of dominant Ti. Faced with the same situation, the ILI CapitalistPig would have summarized his views with a simple and very Te response of “Fuck off”. Your response was completely different.
    It is only fitting that I respond with a succinct meme sentence, then: "Theoria is my praxis."*

(.............in typological terms: Te could be mistaken for Ti when a person is so dominantly characterized by E5, unlike someone like CPig where that might not be an issue)

Also -- do you think End is LII too? If not, how is his language more Te than mine?

as Beebe predicted
    Who's Beebe?

Just because we Extinguish each other’s ventures does not mean we can’t appreciate the other’s viewpoints.
    Certainly.

You mean my associating a Panda with caregiving and comfort and Pris with Aggressive sexuality?
    Well, you didn't say Pris -- in which case I find that equation ridiculous anyway -- there's an immense disparity of sexual intensity between the scenes that feature Pris and those that don't. I enjoyed the scenes with Pris more than almost every other scene, but they don't take up much of the movie, do they?

but I could watch Pris’ thigh gap for hours
    That just sounds like, again, more of a "fixation" issue, than a functional, information-metabolical difference. In other words, E5 vs not-E5: “An intellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex.”

Just ask yourself if you’d rather have a nice, respectable woman bring you a warm cup of tea and a blanket while she protects you from the hustle and bustle of the outside world, maybe open her blouse for you while tucking you in at night and asking if she can do anything else for you, or would you rather have a sexually aggressive woman show up at your door, barge in, dominate you, ravage both you and your house, then leave?
    Again -- sorry. Still as difficult to ascertain as before . They sound appealing and bothersome in their own ways.

*"Theory is my praxis" is a meme sentence culminated by a Facebook meme page: https://www.facebook.com/theoryismypraxis/

I adapted it to "Theoria is my praxis", of course, for additional relevance, and to separate it further from its original context of revolutionary inaction.
    Last edited by Theoria; 02-19-2017 at 03:40 AM.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

@Theoria
    Those women mostly seem to be ESI to me, with a significant Type 4 fix...
    I don't "see" any Intuition lead. Intuition lead people tend to have an "unfocused" gaze, whereas people with good tend to have a very focused, almost fixating or piercing gaze.
    Apart from that, there are other little clues that make me think ESI... But it's mostly based on intuitive hunches, especially because these are only pictures.
    Though I remember that one woman from the French movie "Masculin Feminin", and she seemed to be ESI...

P.S: As Adam pointed out, being attracted to a certain sociotype doesn't mean you are either their Dual or Semi-Dual, whatever.
    It says more about your Imago than your real type.

P.P.S: The first woman actually reminds me of some EIIs, but not sure.
    Last edited by Olimpia; 02-19-2017 at 11:29 AM.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    Disqualified
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    @Theoria
    Those women mostly seem to be ESI to me, with a significant Type 4 fix...
    I don't "see" any Intuition lead. Intuition lead people tend to have an "unfocused" gaze, whereas people with good tend to have a very focused, almost fixating or piercing gaze.
    Apart from that, there are other little clues that make me think ESI... But it's mostly based on intuitive hunches, especially because these are only pictures.
    Though I remember that one woman from the French movie "Masculin Feminin", and she seemed to be ESI...
    Thank you. Honestly, as bad as I am in VI, ESI for Anna Karina would've been my first guess too.

Since I'm definitely not an extravert, I take that this preference indicates ILI for me..?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Since I'm definitely not an extravert, I take that this preference indicates ILI for me..?
    As I said, attraction preferences can be unrelated to your own type – it says more about which types you are into based on some "early imprinting".

You could very well be an LII with a thing for ESI women. Super-Ego attraction isn't the rarest (that would be Conflictor attraction ).

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    Disqualified
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

As I said, attraction preferences can be unrelated to your own type – it says more about which types you are into based on some "early imprinting".

You could very well be an LII with a thing for ESI women. Super-Ego attraction isn't the rarest (that would be Conflictor attraction ).
    Oh. For whatever reason, the P.S. section completely escaped my sight. I apologize.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

can't remember if i posted a pic of him before, but I lust after oded fehr pretty hardcore. Too bad he's straight and married.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you. Honestly, as bad as I am in VI, ESI for Anna Karina would've been my first guess too.

Well she has the Se eyes, so the one I thought was SLE was her.

Btw, I love Blade Runner but I'm sure there are Victim types who like childish things. I don't think liking childish things = infantile, liking Blade Runner = aggressor etc.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Alright, so I am just compiling pics of several guys in one post, so I don't spam you all too much.

It's cool to see how obvious my (physical) Imago is, after picking all those dudes.

Note: Those guys are models I've found on tumblr sites.
    I haven't been "following" the models, just looked up sites with attractive guys on them, and picked out those that caught my eye.
    For those of you who'd like to look up more pics of them, I've added their names.
    I've also added their ethnicity if it was mentioned, because I find it interesting how people's ethnicities correlate with their looks,
    and which ethnicities I consequently tend to be attracted to more often.

He's Swedish-Filipino.

He's supposedly Italian.

Based on this, he's African American-Hispanic-Middle Eastern.

He's likely Spanish (he's from Barcelona).

He's Greek-Italian.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, so I am just compiling pics of several guys in one post, so I don't spam you all too much.

It's cool to see how obvious my (physical) Imago is, after picking all those dudes.

Note: Those guys are models I've found on tumblr sites.
    I haven't been "following" the models, just looked up sites with attractive guys on them, and picked out those that caught my eye.
    For those of you who'd like to look up more pics of them, I've added their names.
    I've also added their ethnicity if it was mentioned, because I find it interesting how people's ethnicities correlate with their looks,
    and which ethnicities I consequently tend to be attracted to more often.

He's Swedish-Filipino.

He's supposedly Italian.

Based on this, he's African American-Hispanic-Middle Eastern.

He's likely Spanish (he's from Barcelona).

He's Greek-Italian.

They are all gorgeous!! I realized I really prefer to see guys smiling and with an energetic vibe around them though. So something was 'off' about these dudes to me - but I think it isn't the dudes' fault, it's the fact that they are modeling photos. Guys are so much more attractive in their natural facial expressions.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You guys really know what you want. I'm ahhh...I just want a dual who loves me and who isn't afraid of commitment. lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html