Thread: Racial Quadra Values

TIM
    SCS EII, so4w5 461
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Racial Quadra Values

If this seems in any way racist or discriminatory or anyone, please forgive me, for that is not my intent.. I just have noticed a theme of Quadra values with culture..

The Black culture seems very Beta, whereas many Asian variations seem more delta… Hispanic community and values often appear as very alpha-like… White “supremacy” seems gamma.. Not very Fe/Ti, with Se.

Is it just me, or has anyone else taken this notice..?
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol this could be interesting...

IDK if I should comment because this is getting into stereotyping territory.

I think each culture has representation from all quadras.

But I would say that the white supremacists or whatever they may call themselves are pretty Beta. Ideas of shared culture and heritage are more of a collectivist mentality.

IME I have met different races of different types and quadras so I don't know if it's going to really work unless you go by stereotypes.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah. It just gets presented that way on tv and music. If you travel and meet locals and stick around to learn the different areas, you'll see its less race, more regional cultures and different districts in cities.

TIM
    Alexandr Dumbass
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hispanic (if we're including Spain and Central/South America) is just Ascending or perhaps maybe Decisive in general. Argentina is probably Beta, it seems subdued and cautious. A lot of nepotism could be indicative of Gamma even. Spain perhaps base. Mexico seems... i know little, but perhaps Gamma. Just a wild guess.

One thing you'll notice about a lot of Hispanic cultures though is that they are very family oriented. Alphas are not that fixated on such. They can be family people, but not to the extent where your grandparents have much say about how you should do your thing. That stuff seems more Decisive in my experience. Even saw an Article about this. I'll grab it after work.

EDIT ADDITION:
    here is the link.
    http://danidin.ucoz.net/index/o_cenn...lnykh_par/0-50

It's in Russian but nothing some Google translate won't fix. If these observations are at all accurate, then this would probably be the best method for assessing cultural types
    Last edited by Dazu; 08-19-2021 at 09:11 PM. Reason: clarity and additions

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

" White supremacy" you mean ku klux clan, neo-nazism etc? What is your rationale for that? Btw, I believe nazism is delta gone wrong (and that hit_ler was EII or SLI).

TIM
    Alexandr Dumbass
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No way someone can make such a claim without an explanation. Like, Nazis? Delta? I'm open to the idea but damn, why?

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah, I get what you mean. It may actually help to say which stereotypes you are referring to from those cultures.

Like with Asians I presume you mean like tiger moms (?) and white nationalists maybe you mean skinheads or down-home rich white country boys

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    I believe nazism is delta gone wrong (and that hit_ler was EII or SLI).

T.

You're on roll today lol
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

American black culture is Beta (and SEE). However, the Blacks got their culture from [white] Southern rednecks who are also Beta. By that definition, the stereotypical "white supremacy" is Beta. I tend to see it as an conflict between two Betas. Dissident Right Extremists from the Deep South are Beta.

This clip between white Southerners and black 35 years ago is a conflict between two groups of Beta who want to fight over territories. You notice that the whole video is Beta aristocratic.

If you are talking about coastal elites "whites" from the West Coast and the Northeast and their transplant communities all over America, then they are Gammas or Delta. After all, you do accuse the coastal elites in your area of being "narcissistic" and "racist," and they are so culturally different from [white] Southern rednecks. "Stuff White People Like" is a description of these type of coastal elite "whites," and this is relatable to people in your area since you're from Southern California

https://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/

Hispanic immigrant culture in America is definitely Fe valuing for sure. I would also include Filipino-American (an Asian group) into this list since they are more culturally Hispanic than Confucian. I could see Alpha or Beta for them. Machismo is Beta.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machismo

[Confucian] Asian-American culture is pretty much Gamma and Delta. Most of them are actually from in the same area that the Coastal Elite live, and as such, I never relate to them as much. They shared a lot of the same quadra values as with the rest of the Coastal Elites.
    Last edited by Tim; 08-20-2021 at 01:02 PM.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's check this out
    https://www.historyhit.com/******s-inner-circle/ :

Walter Funk: SLI-Si
    Joachim von Ribbentrop: SLI-Te
    Albert Speer: ILI-Te
    Karl Donitz: LII-Ne
    Erich Raeder: SEE-Se
    Wilhelm Keitel: LSE-Te
    Martin Bormann: IEE-Ne
    Joseph Goebbels: LII-Ti
    Herman Goering: ESE-Fe
    Heinrich Himmler: ILE-Ti

Adolf Hit-ler: EII-Ne ?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Black people in the media are portrayed as Beta and Gamma but most of the black people I've met irl were Delta or Alpha really. "black culture" is a really vague description- the whole clubbin' and slangin' thing is probably Beta ST (SLE black drug dealer Chad could be a meme) but there is also a strong aspect of religion in the black community that is very Delta-like. I think races are too expansive and varied to be pinned down to any one quadra.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    American black culture is Beta (and SEE). However, the Blacks got their culture from [white] Southern rednecks who are also Beta. By that definition, the stereotypical "white supremacy" is Beta. I tend to see it as an conflict between two Betas. Dissident Right Extremists from the Deep South are Beta.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by skosh View Post
    Thomas Sowell (LIE) once said in his book "Black Rednecks and White Liberals"...
    https://www.amazon.com/Black-Redneck.../dp/1594031436

"These people are creating a terrible problem in our cities. They can't or won't hold a job, they flout the law constantly and neglect their children, they drink too much and their moral standards would shame an alley cat. For some reason or other, they absolutely refuse to accommodate themselves to any kind of decent, civilized life."

This was said in 1956 in Indianapolis, not about blacks or other minorities, but about poor whites from the South. Nor was Indianapolis unique in this aspect.
    The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. Most Blacks were of Southern roots or are currently Southerners. Both say "y'all" and "ain't." Both like their fried chicken.

https://qr.ae/pGUrEu
    Last edited by Tim; 08-20-2021 at 12:56 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Black people in the media are portrayed as Beta and Gamma but most of the black people I've met irl were Delta or Alpha really. "black culture" is a really vague description- the whole clubbin' and slangin' thing is probably Beta ST (SLE black drug dealer Chad could be a meme) but there is also a strong aspect of religion in the black community that is very Delta-like. I think races are too expansive and varied to be pinned down to any one quadra.
    Hmm, this made me want to type the blacks I work with. Let’s see....

SLI male, very religious
    SLE male
    another SLI male, not at all religious, very much like my SLI son
    IEI female, dedicated to doing a good job but her lack of Te is obvious.

So.....Delta and Beta from a very small sample?

Let’s just say “no conclusion can be drawn.”

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Midwest seems extremely delta. Especially Indiana, where I’m from. An example of a beta from my area, fellow Hoosier, is imo James Dean.

LOL

I had an EIE BF in HS who hated our town and couldn’t wait to get out. Moved to a big city as soon as she graduated.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Australian Racial Values (This is what I got from several Australians and from Superwog):

• Anglo-Celtic Aussies are Delta ST (This is Australia's sociotype)
    • Lebanese Wogs are Beta
    • Chinese / Vietnamese Aussies are Gamma/Delta (Same as their counterpart in America)
    • Pacific Islanders are Alpha
    • Abos are whatever sociotype that sleep in the road and sniff petrol

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

England and Germany strike me as Gamma/Delta. Not sure what I'd call Spain or what it would take to identify a culture as alpha. The Pacific Islanders culture being Alpha thing seems the best example, and I think it's rare to see that kind of good-natured, communal behavior anywhere else. Probably anywhere with easy living and the inhabitants don't feel like they have to be psychopathic retards with each other is alpha.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Thomas Sowell (LIE) once said in his book "Black Rednecks and White Liberals"...
    https://www.amazon.com/Black-Redneck.../dp/1594031436

The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. Most Blacks were of Southern roots or are currently Southerners. Both say "y'all" and "ain't." Both like their fried chicken.

https://qr.ae/pGUrEu
    Unfortunate tropes like that are a far cry from proclaiming Black American culture comes from Southern Rednecks. You're basically saying a slovenly lifestyle is Black American culture. Sowell doesn't go that far in his argument, but he does show how, for instance, the differences between Highlander and Lowlander Scots crop up in the American south, especially linguistically. For all the cross-pollination there was in southern culture, the idea that it was unidirectional, from southern whites to southern blacks, smacks of you just not knowing all that much in this area.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As we were talking about earlier, I don't find quadras to be the best grouping for cultures generally.

Anglo European culture is primarily based on Te and Ne, while African and African American culture is primarily based on Se and Fe - most obviously 4P Se rather than Beta or Gamma. (Senegal, where I've lived for 5 years is ESE so also with a high emphasis on Fe and Se)

The growing influence of Black culture in USA may be part of the reason for the growing influence of Fe in American culture.

And white supremacy isn't the same as white culture, it's a subculture or community within it.