Thread: Your typing of forum members

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    your life is not a horror film lol
    I'd say "news" and popular shows give most for such impression. Good yellow tint in them helps to attract larger auditory, but many people think the life is "like that" indeed. It's like to watch "criminal news" everyday and cause of this to scare walking on streets. Or to read health magazines and such to get hypochondria.
    The life of most modern people is rather boring so their excessive impression helps to add colors in it. I suspect much of neuroses and anxiety disorders would disappear in case of really harder life. Our brain needs more stimulation and plays with us.

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    I think it's more like it's weird to make a video talking about yourself and about how you never clean your room and you hate certain kinds of people and you like the victim erotic style and whatever kinds of nonsense and using weird typology words and then like some employer or your SOs parents will find it lol....
    You may remove a video after typing. I doubt someone will repost it publicly, except rare cases.
    Also there is nothing seriously bad what you need to say in the typing. It's general info, what people see or feel in you anyway.

I understand that you being Se is more suspicious.

> Still not the end of the world, but reasonable.

Video is part of the needed data for good chance be typed correctly. The other way is to think about your type yourself or to send by pm or to communicate IRL.
    Last edited by Sol; 02-09-2018 at 01:53 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Why do you have to ruin it -.-
    Smh
    I told him you were on there twice (with both your names) before so he probably knows and didn't care to fix his mistake. Although I think your experiment here would have been interesting since your avatar and TIM is very different than it was back then. He knows intuition. He has the best intuition.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    You may remove a video after typing. I doubt someone will repost it publicly, except rare cases.
    Also there is nothing seriously bad what you need to say in the typing. It's general info, what people see or feel in you anyway.

I understand that you being Se is more suspicious.

> Still not the end of the world, but reasonable.

Video is part of the needed data for good chance be typed correctly. The other way is to think about your type yourself or to send by pm or to communicate IRL.
    Actually my post belongs in pm so nvm.

Edit: since someone put a like on it I might as well keep it since it is weird for me to delete after. lol Here it is again.

People from here told me they downloaded my unlisted video before from youtube so I would not post another on here. If my friends do it I am sure others do it too for whatever reasons. This is an area of my life I do not want crossing over with other areas for various reasons. My family members own businesses and are active in various communities and they will remind me my behavior reflects on them if I forget. Just better to keep this in it's own little bubble universe since socionics barely blips on the radar of my real life. I rarely think about it outside this forum or some of the split off groups. If I type someone it is usually in hindsight on here. Not in the moment. My brain has not steeped like tea in the theory and I like it that way.

I am not afraid of being stalked since it happened a few times when I had my own website. I still get random emails from people even though the site has been down since I joined here. No one ever came to my house but I got sexually explicit messages all the time even though it was a spiritual type site. I also got lots of people claiming they were my soulmate or they knew me in past lives. I decided to be more careful when people here started posting pics I posted in the areas not open to the general public to the open threads since it defeated the purpose of me keeping them in more private areas. I do have some people here on my fb but I trust them to be discreet and keep responses in the context of posts. If they talk socionics on their pages that is fine. I don't use fb much anyway and I can put a like on something without commenting. I don't want my ex showing up here and seeing posts. He is nosy that way. All it would take is for him to read that one little word.
    Last edited by Aylen; 02-09-2018 at 02:30 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes people have stalked my facebook as well and possibly in other ways. Better to keep it as anonymous as possible.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As far as a video goes content wise Im with ashlesha on some of it is just weird for an older adult to say. Things of that nature are not things I wpuld even say in real life and everyone knows my thoughts on profile like dating sites if you read that thread and the same sentiment about naming personality quality traits applies here.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sol being naive again.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imarite View Post
    Sol being naive again.

Not sure if he is naive as he does not post his own video or current pics on the public forum. I am sure it is for similar reasons others have stated. He will say it is because he knows his type if asked but if you tell him you won't post for that reason he will tell you that most are mistyped and can only be sure with video. He just holds a double standard...

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Naive in thinking its all sunshine and roses and everyone lives happily ever after if only just given the chance. And also more specifically naive in thinking a video post is innocuous.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Yea exactly this. No one cares about your face. Nobody's gonna hack you or stalk you or whatever. I mean the chance is there but its there with and without video anyways and where theres a will theres a way so... have some faith in humanity, your life is not a horror film lol, all these hermits mayne, thinking theyre so high profile and important ppl are gonna get out of their way to hack them n shit

What ppl on this forum think happens when they post a videoor pic of themselves and leave it on for longer than 3seconds:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...yHpS3LduGsIdT0
    Type 5 problems
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    My family members own businesses and are active in various communities and they will remind me my behavior reflects on them if I forget.
    The typing video needs nothing what may reflect bad on family members. Noone or almost such even knows your name to link with them. Video is just needed for typing and there is nothing significant to avoid to post it for this.

Many today people create social sites pages and post there photos, videos, diary notes without any issues. Even create channels on youtube. Doing so with some reason allows to overcome negative consequences.
    People in recent pre-industrial past lived in small cummunities where social borders were minimal. Now they were put in large cities and adopted to larger borders and afraid this to change as it's new. What we see - the history returns and new technology minimizes the borders again - people return to more natural situation for them, and they do it by free will.

> I am not afraid of being stalked since it happened a few times when I had my own website.

To be stalked in Internet is pracically a joke. There are similar chances to get this by visiting any public place - and there you would deal with people near you phisically which able to do much more. But we walk on streets, visit pubs, parks, etc without being scared "to be stalked".
    What I think - people get anonimity, adopt to it and afraid the changes without good reasons. It's the main reason for not placing _needed_ info for typing, - irrational fear.
    I started my network communication in FIDO in 1997. There were used real names and anyone knew your town by the subnetwork number. He could to buy phone book and often find your living place, in case he needed. We kept our photos on our local hubs and people could to see you. We gathered regularly to drink a little and to talk. Nothing bad happened that we had much lesser anonimity, - issues happened extremely rarely. And then Internet became cheap with its hight anonimity, and now people imagine that anonimity gives them something only because the have it and don't want to loose, like to have something "just because" or "for some case". Cheap shows scary them (just to give them fun) and some tend to take seriously bs there, like with criminal shows what I mentioned or like after watching horror movies we may avoid dark park alleys.

> No one ever came to my house but I got sexually explicit messages all the time even though it was a spiritual type site.

Sure. Some people may get romantic interest to you or to want to spend time with you. But they are normal people and want nothing bad to you. Some may just to troll you, like phone hooligans. Similar you meet on streets, but with more possible real issues.

> I also got lots of people claiming they were my soulmate or they knew me in past lives.

On socionics sites you have a lot of soulmates too - your duals.

> I don't want my ex showing up here and seeing posts.

Hm... Don't know what he may do bad in this case. May be you understand the situation better.

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Not sure if he is naive as he does not post his own video or current pics on the public forum.
    Video is not needed. If I'd wanted be typed - I posted it, probably. I may to post a photo, but for better impression my past photos are prettier.

> but if you tell him you won't post for that reason he will tell you that most are mistyped

I point on this possibility as some of people may stay unsure in own type. I'm sure in mine since 2003. Also I practice the typology a lot more than average to be sure in own opinion more than average.
    Last edited by Sol; 02-09-2018 at 03:28 PM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

use things like ublock, use third party browsers on your devices. And especially do not carry a phone unless it is secured.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I more deal with that theory on practice so relate more seriously to reject the doubtful.
    Ti is more selective with facts and statements yes.

> So you actually test as LSI?

Mostly. I behaved other before teenager age when I had better emotional part as there were no problems which hited my heart.
    Introverted types turn to introverted behaviour as a long term strategy to cope yeah.

> I just don't see why this has to be Fi valuing.

_unconditional_ acceptance relates to Fi as it's subjective. Fe - acceptance for having objective good traits
    Show me a human who does not want to be unconditionally accepted!

> Well you aren't Se base, sure.

and no strong or valued Ni, as I did not cared about possible future need
    Not strong Ni is okay

> With general extraversion, they do care in public, yeah.

they do not care about Fi opinions from random people. also E-1 on the "truth and use" crusade cares about nothing
    This is something I've observed however about Te leads. Doesn't fit you.

> OK our definitions really differ.

Fi is subjective _emotions_. it's Jung
    I was talking about emotional energy, were you following me there?

> Romantic?

I'm about friendly attraction - I got it at 1st.
    Romantic have appeared a couple weeks later, partly because I thought she flirted before and I did not know about her damn "serious" years long relations with marriage plans. I'm almost sure she flirted unconsciously as was not sure in the relations.
    I was asking if any Fe ego tried to get close to you romantically too, because general socializing with Fe types isn't a basis for comparison.

> I don't know how LSE deals with it

with some interest. mostly we like to be liked and to get compassion, opinions about people and relations, advices how to deal with them
    How do you deal with it when EII gets into negative self-flagellating guilt related stuff?

> This has been been documented for LSIs on forums before.

LSI having Fe in suggestive lesser value _concrete relations with concrete human_. They should cheat more often than LSE, for example. Easier to switch to others.
    Um I don't think any differences for Fe vs Fi suggestive make a difference in the likelihood of cheating.

> But the logic for me would run

for base Te it's like drug. we may understand it's "bad" but to do other is much harder than for you. even without _any contacts_ our feelings may stay for years
    I didn't say this is easy.

OK to be more specific, it is relatively easy for me if I remained detached for the most part. In most cases I remain detached enough for this. If I did pass a threshold for feeling involved emotionally, I find it very hard then to leave, but of course I do follow the logic I outlined earlier. It simply doesn't make sense to not follow it. Even if it is very hard, yeah.

what I do now - establish friendly communication with her, as I'm interested in her emotionally as friend. she's interesting and funny. but have no idea how this will influence my romantic feelings. it's internet, so I may overcome the issues. IRL "friendship" would become not friendship for both she's not in official marriage and to charm semi-dual is not hard task
    You are really confident here lol - I don't think Socionics predicts things like that tho' (semi-dual etc)...

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    Offerings of mine...

ashlesha: ESI-Fi p6w5, sp/sx
    Aylen: IEI-Ni 4w5, sx/sp
    Chae: IEE-Fi 3w4, so/sx
    Crystal: SLI-Te 9w1, sp/sx
    Myst: LSI-Se 1w9, sx/so
    Olimpia: IEI-Fe 4w5, so/sx
    ooo: EII-Fi p6w7, so/sp
    Pole: SLI-Si 9w8, sx/sp
    Starfall: IEI-Ni 4w3, sp/so
    tela: ILI-Ni cp6w5, sx/sp
    VOGUE PARIS: EIE-Ni 4w3, so/sx
    wasp: LII-Ti cp6w5, so/sp
    Why 1w9 over 1w2 for me and why sx/so over sx/sp? Just curious.

And what tipped the scale towards SLI for Pole in the end? I know you were considering it before for her.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    I wouldn't mind making videos and leaving them up if I didn't have people I know to worry about. I mainly worry about being an embarrassment to them because I can be a bit too frank about certain things at times they don't feel like it's appropriate to be open about. "I can't believe you just said that...", um, I get that often. Lol. And I feel like it always gets personal with me. It's like I can't not be personal. I embarrass myself all the time. Every time I open my mouth. Best not to say anything at all, I sometimes start to think. Sometimes I delete posts for the same reason. Because sometimes I get caught up in stuff and self-restraint becomes hard.
    Have you ever gotten the "at least you're honest" one?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Ti is more selective with facts and statements yes.
    Ti is more selective in fiting to some scheme, it's not about objectivity. While Te is more selective with what is objective. My own experience is what I find as more objective, than random assertion and the theory which I prefer to use is which was confirmed by my experience or is very close to it. I was skeptical to Socionics until I've noticed how it works on me - this took about a year.
    Closed as you've forgotten why I hold to the core theory.

> Introverted types turn to introverted behaviour as a long term strategy to cope yeah.

Introverted types have "introverted behaviour" initially and turn nothing so significantly in teenager age like happened whith me.
    Closed as evident case.

> Show me a human who does not want to be unconditionally accepted!

Fe valued types _more_ prefer be accepted for something "good", but not unconditionally because of compassion what Fi valued prefer. Types is about relative in people, not absolute. I may like be adored for something good in me too, but more seek for unconditional compassion - this gives me more pleasure.
    Closed as got explanation from by the core theory.

> Not strong Ni is okay

not valued. as I did not cared, but was not inable
    closed as both sides have nothing to add

> This is something I've observed however about Te leads.

You speculatuvely "observed" something at people of doubtful types (Adam may to be F) and then _speculatively_ linked this as very common for some type. Also you have rejected nontypes factors of E-1 and how important I find the typology to insist on truth here.
    Being base Te I follow the use more than F opinions and wishes from _random_ forum dudes. I don't care about emotions when I don't see they are more important than truth and when those emotions go from people I have no personal connection with. That's it. If you think average LSE would acts other in such situation - you need more IRL examples of a type. LSE are not conformists in what they see as important, they are principle people mostly.
    I suppose that have pointed enough against your argumentation in this part to don't return to. Closed.

> I was talking about emotional energy, were you following me there?

All emotions have "emotional energy". By saying that Fi are not emotions you controvert to core Jung theory and reasonable sense. This is closed also. I offer you to read Jung and to think how IR affect your impressions from Fi types - they are not "cold". Being Te I see them warm people, with "emotional energy" inside and they inspire specific "emotional energy" inside of me. While Fe types do it much lesser and more surfacely in me, as I perceive their emotionality as too false and not as their true.

> I was asking if any Fe ego tried to get close to you romantically too

As initially I said about friendly attraction this does not matter. Initially I said about special personal attention, not general socializing. As friendship is normal part of romantic feelings you may think as "yes" partly. Closed as all is said.

> How do you deal with it when EII gets into negative self-flagellating guilt related stuff?

In my relations with EII I did not saw this as significant part of their behavior. I saw how they blame others for something, not themselves. Non-types factors could be important in your people as theory does not imply this strongly for EII. They have compassion (Fi) to themselves not lesser than to others, so should be nothing special for them here. They are just more kind than average, but not fanatics. As about my experience nothing to add then it's closed.

> Um I don't think any differences for Fe vs Fi suggestive make a difference in the likelihood of cheating.

There can be difference, as base Te tend to establish deeper emotional link (unconditional Fi love) with their spouses to have lesser interest to other people and more surface relations. If base Fi cheat lesser than base Fe, than base Te should have similar compared to Ti. But it needs experimental checking, too speculative in theoretical borders. Closed as nothing to add.

> I didn't say this is easy.

and I said it's harder for Te and hence _easier_ for Ti. closed

> I don't think Socionics predicts things like that tho' (semi-dual etc)...

Socionics predicts as it says that good IR predispose to friendship, while friendly attraction is part of romantic attraction. So you have more chance to get love dealing with good IR people.
    If you'll get feelings to a dude with good IR like dual/semi-dual - know, he has low abbilities to avoid return feelings, - just get him. Closed.

Resume. We have finished. I hope you liked it too. *smokes*
    Last edited by Sol; 02-09-2018 at 05:58 PM.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    Probably...can't think of any specific time, though, so not as often as I'd like...it's usually me saying that to others. lol. Evidently I'm not playing the game right.

Do you get that one often? You seem pretty honest to me on here.
    Oh yeah. It's usually sarcastic when people say that, I think. You're apparently supposed to be polite and lie, not be honest. But yeah, I am pretty honest, lol. For some reason I have this odd commitment to honesty and a lack of a personal motivation to lie to people about a lot of stuff.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea exactly this. No one cares about your face. Nobody's gonna hack you or stalk you or whatever. I mean the chance is there but its there with and without video anyways and where theres a will theres a way so... have some faith in humanity, your life is not a horror film lol, all these hermits mayne, thinking theyre so high profile and important ppl are gonna get out of their way to hack them n shit

What ppl on this forum think happens when they post a videoor pic of themselves and leave it on for longer than 3seconds:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...yHpS3LduGsIdT0
    There are multiple examples of stalking that happened on this forum, it's not unreasonable at all. I'm always curious to see members' videos but if @wasp doesn't want to post it that's fine too. PM always works too, if you don't want to post publicly.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lolwot

I'm happy to see that we could have a productive conversation about internet safety today

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    There are multiple examples of stalking that happened on this forum
    There are multiple examples of "bad words" on the forum. Let's do not write here to avoid this.

I may suppose, the only risk which video rises - to get romantic interest from others, as this helps good to understand the _personality_ than by text. Also photos may be comparable to attracting romances. But most people may deal ok with it, like do this on streets where it's more dangerous but they walk there without yashmak (not as in some countries with excessive paranoia or mb cultural problems).

Tell about _real_ problems someone got after posting a video, what % of posters that was. Compare this with when was posted other info like a questionnaire, photos, random forum's talking. By real I'm not about intentional trolling or common behavior which someones may do not like, what is easy to stop by ignore or moderator's help when rules are broken.
    I doubt you'll find even 1 case of real problems which you may link with posting a video itself.

*feeling stalked by posting video avoiders*
    Last edited by Sol; 02-10-2018 at 09:02 AM.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    lolwot

I'm happy to see that we could have a productive conversation about internet safety today
    Always browse with a friend.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing wrong with wanting privacy, even offline there's only certain amounts I'll reveal.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as Chae once said, it just seems a bit creepy that all these boys here keep asking for videos, eh uh

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Some people start stalking someone just because of a post they've made... It doesn't always have to be a pic or video... Haha...

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    as Chae once said, it just seems a bit creepy that all these boys here keep asking for videos, eh uh

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Sol

OK first off, I get it that you are trying to close the matter. If you really can't/won't add more, that's fine. But you misunderstood me in several places and you made some assumptions about me in a very biased way at one point. So, no, you didn't really refute all my points, far from that... I will clarify those points below.

Ti is more selective in fiting to some scheme, it's not about objectivity. While Te is more selective with what is objective. My own experience is what I find as more objective, than random assertion and the theory which I prefer to use is which was confirmed by my experience or is very close to it. I was skeptical to Socionics until I've noticed how it works on me - this took about a year.
    Closed as you've forgotten why I hold to the core theory.
    I didn't forget. It is easy for me to remember because it's the exact same way I work when judging theories.

So, I was basing my argument on this description of yours exactly. Ti types primarily go by verifying the facts by what makes sense from own experience (see: scheme you mentioned) instead of just collecting all facts from all systems. (Everyone will do both approaches a bit of course, but a strong preference is what I am talking about here.)

Your emphasis on excluding "random assertions" is also very Ti and maybe even Ne PoLR. I am the same way. Te is more accepting of facts than that. As long as Te finds a use of them somewhere, it's all cool.

> Introverted types turn to introverted behaviour as a long term strategy to cope yeah.

Introverted types have "introverted behaviour" initially and turn nothing so significantly in teenager age like happened whith me.
    Closed as evident case.
    No, not evident whatsoever. Introverted kids without problems can be more extraverted seeming compared to later periods when these coping mechanisms start to be needed.

> Show me a human who does not want to be unconditionally accepted!

Fe valued types _more_ prefer be accepted for something "good", but not unconditionally because of compassion what Fi valued prefer. Types is about relative in people, not absolute. I may like be adored for something good in me too, but more seek for unconditional compassion - this gives me more pleasure.
    Closed as got explanation from by the core theory.
    Well I prefer unconditional acceptance for a close long-term relationship. Like anyone would. Why would I (or anyone) want to be accepted just for good stuff? I do have to offer good things too, but, a close and long-term relationship cannot work purely on that basis. One has to accept the entire person "as is", including the negatives too. Of course if any of them are dealbreakers, the close relationship can't form in the first place.

> Not strong Ni is okay

not valued. as I did not cared, but was not inable
    closed as both sides have nothing to add
    You didn't prove that it was not just weak Ni. But sure, we don't have to discuss this detail. It's hard to prove every little detail by this theory, the only way I'd even see it as relevant is if the topic is investigated by getting enough mental facts of the processing of the person. And this little detail isn't worth doing that thorough process, we can agree on that.

> This is something I've observed however about Te leads.

You speculatuvely "observed" something at people of doubtful types (Adam may to be F) and then _speculatively_ linked this as very common for some type.
    This looks like you've conveniently assumed (without proof...) only what fits your argument. Nice bias.

Sure you may type some people different from me, so you can't use my system "as is" for every point before first verifying everything for yourself closely. That's fine.

Also you have rejected nontypes factors of E-1 and how important I find the typology to insist on truth here.
    Ti assertion for the latter... Te doesn't care about what theory or ideology is more true, they care about using facts that work, theory being true or not. Te base doesn't sit and spend time figuring out that much. This gives them the advantage in some areas (faster to act), but gives the Ti base type the advantage in other areas, where that truth of the theory is important - either for directly practical use as in the case for LSI or for theoretical/indirect use in practice as in the case of LII.

Being base Te I follow the use more than F opinions and wishes from _random_ forum dudes. I don't care about emotions when I don't see they are more important than truth and when those emotions go from people I have no personal connection with. That's it. If you think average LSE would acts other in such situation - you need more IRL examples of a type. LSE are not conformists in what they see as important, they are principle people mostly.
    I suppose that have pointed enough against your argumentation in this part to don't return to. Closed.
    Why do you feel the need to point out that as a T type, you need logical arguments rather than emotional arguments? That's natural for T types.

Again, the topic of truth - discussed this above.

As for your last line here, no, you did not directly attempt to refute what I said. It sounds like you misread some of my lines, actually, because I'm not even sure how you started discussing preferring logical rather than emotional opinions. I was not trying to state that Te bases don't prefer such. Te bases simply pay more attention to presentation in public than Ti bases was my original point.

> I was talking about emotional energy, were you following me there?

All emotions have "emotional energy". By saying that Fi are not emotions you controvert to core Jung theory and reasonable sense. This is closed also. I offer you to read Jung and to think how IR affect your impressions from Fi types - they are not "cold". Being Te I see them warm people, with "emotional energy" inside and they inspire specific "emotional energy" inside of me. While Fe types do it much lesser and more surfacely in me, as I perceive their emotionality as too false and not as their true.
    Fi has less direct emotional energy than Fe due to its introversion. Jung will agree with me on this one, stating that Fi runs very deep, hidden, and is not used like Fe to affect other people (requiring more energy for that). Agreed on Fe being more surface due to this. Btw I've read Jung before, thank-you.

Also a bit of misunderstanding to be clarified - I find Fi is warm too (especially ESI on close distance), I didn't simply mean warmth by the extraverted emotional energy I described earlier and I never stated that the two would equal each other. Warmth is just property of Feeling.

If you find that Fe base types are too false in their expressions, okay, that would mean you are not Fe valuer. Fe creatives can come off that way to LSI though, because of how they are not consistently and strongly feeling on the whole and hence not sincere seeming enough in their Fe orientation. Make sense?

Btw I can see at times when Fe base is being "fake". I seem to have a good instinct for noticing this sometimes. But I can understand why they do it when it's for a good goal. So I don't mind. Then at many other times they have sincerely strongly felt emotions, and that's fine too. Otoh, it can make them whimsical seeming compared to Ti, because they could change emotional attitudes too fast (mostly about small things though) especially if getting unhealthy mentally. This can be a problem, too. But I think I still tolerate and can handle this way better than some other types.

All in all, I do not believe that duality is all rosy stuff lol.

> I was asking if any Fe ego tried to get close to you romantically too

As initially I said about friendly attraction this does not matter. Initially I said about special personal attention, not general socializing. As friendship is normal part of romantic feelings you may think as "yes" partly. Closed as all is said.
    It does matter for a proper comparison of the effect of Fi vs Fe in each area.

> How do you deal with it when EII gets into negative self-flagellating guilt related stuff?

In my relations with EII I did not saw this as significant part of their behavior. I saw how they blame others for something, not themselves. Non-types factors could be important in your people as theory does not imply this strongly for EII. They have compassion (Fi) to themselves not lesser than to others, so should be nothing special for them here. They are just more kind than average, but not fanatics. As about my experience nothing to add then it's closed.
    Theory does imply it - it's Fe that's more others focused... This issue I mentioned does happen more for unhealthy EIIs than healthy ones.

> Um I don't think any differences for Fe vs Fi suggestive make a difference in the likelihood of cheating.

There can be difference, as base Te tend to establish deeper emotional link (unconditional Fi love) with their spouses to have lesser interest to other people and more surface relations. If base Fi cheat lesser than base Fe, than base Te should have similar compared to Ti. But it needs experimental checking, too speculative in theoretical borders. Closed as nothing to add.
    Yeah this is way too speculative for my liking. You could argue that 1D Fi is less awareness of Fi matters hence Te base will cheat more than Ti base. And a number of other silly speculative arguments could be made based on pure theory with an overly general model. Pointless.

> I didn't say this is easy.

and I said it's harder for Te and hence _easier_ for Ti. closed
    Similarly speculative guess from your part as the thing with the cheating. Socionics will not predict or explain such specifics on its own without utilizing other, more specific frameworks for the issue, Socionics model is too general for that, sorry.

> I don't think Socionics predicts things like that tho' (semi-dual etc)...

Socionics predicts as it says that good IR predispose to friendship, while friendly attraction is part of romantic attraction. So you have more chance to get love dealing with good IR people.
    If you'll get feelings to a dude with good IR like dual/semi-dual - know, he has low abbilities to avoid return feelings, - just get him. Closed.
    If only real life was that simple. No. Sadly.

Resume. We have finished. I hope you liked it too. *smokes*
    Sure, I liked the discussion for the most part, I only disliked the biased assumptions above.
    Last edited by Myst; 02-10-2018 at 03:49 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    Chae has creepy victimish fantasy

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, I stick to my case.
    Socionics should be turned into a dating app and that should be its only function.

MBTI went down that route and look how well off it is now!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Socionics should be turned into a dating app and that should be its only function.
    IR effects become stronger on closer psychic distance what needs deep and trustful relations, good tune to other one with life-long friendship and love. For short surface relations types give not much. Not dating but marriage site.
    There will stay hard issues with correct types, - it's good if >50% of people will have them. You may get conflictor/superego instead of dual and m... - you need to try what this may do with both. You get romance attraction in bad IR - it can be strong, but it harms you as not many things in this world. Now (without types) people act more naturaly to minimize this, but in mass usage 1 dichotomy is not clear - you'll get higher chance to be catched by such IR.

> MBTI went down that route and look how well off it is now!

Same issue, except lesser dangerous recomended IR - they prefer boring identicals as I remember. Probably due to rational western culture where better life is looked in what is easier to understand.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've got some New Additions: Penny Dreadful, Bertrand, Troll NR 007, Olimpia, Azbestos

ILE-Ti: Myst, Transkar, LuchoisLurking, JWC3, MadCity, Troll NR 007
    ILE-Ne: Geneiouws, Lagerdemon, Cubazoan, Nickelslick

ESE-Fi: Chipsnunderwear, Suz, Inumbra, Subteigh, Kalinoche, FlutteringShyx
    ESE-Si: Mu4, Wacey, Xerx, Esaman, KrigtheViking, Hacim

LII-Ti: N0ki, Muddy, Reactance, User Name, Bertrand
    LII-Ne: Kimuchi/kimu

SEI-Si: johannesbloem, chriscorey, the whole English
    SEI-Fe: BnD, crazedrat, dinky, Neokortex

SLE-Se: herzy, mercutio, ananke, idontgiveaf
    SLE-Ti: agee, kill4me

LSI-Se: Spider, Missbabydoll, Pole, Aramas
    LSI-Ti: Rocky

IEI-Fe: Allie, Pink, SisofNight, Cassandra, Fay, Summer Princess, Olimpia
    IEI-Ni: Starfall, Glam, Elina, Strrrng, Velvet, Penny Dreadful

EIE-Fe: Cuivienen
    EIE-Ni: Gilly, Darya, Bain, Sarinana

SEE-Se: Woofwoofl, Handjob, Number9Large
    SEE-Fi: Lucas, Aquagraph, Chae, Vogue Paris

LIE-Ni: Ineffable, Moonraker
    LIE-Te: Ashton, FDG, Expat, Invisiblehim, Narc, Totalize

ESI-Se: DiscoJoe, EJArendee, Jet City Woman, MisterNi, Scarletluxx, Amber/Rosewood
    ESI-Fi: Lungs, Golden, Ouronis, Radio, Suedehead, Galen, Kore/Persephone, Delilah, the Locust

ILI-Ni: Scapegrace, Korpsey, Krieger, Cpig, InvisibleJim
    ILI-Te: Marie, Mensupermateriam, Aestrivex, Crispy

SLI-Si: Words, Stray, scarper
    SLI-Te: kim, daft punk, directorabbie, pookie, Jessica, may, supremacist

LSE-Te: Absurd, JimBean
    LSE-Si: William, JackOliverAaron, BurningIce, Timmy, Smilingeyes, Laurie’s Crusader

IEE-Ne: Elizathomason, UDP, Sapphire, Syrup De Gem, Pinoline, Azbestos
    IEE-Fi: Finale, Airman/airborne, Adam Strange

EII-Ne: Aylen, Epheme, Wasp
    EII-Fi: Maritsa/beautiful sky, silke, sol, zero, mikemex, IBTL, Contra, Tela

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've been noticed.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Your typing of forum members 1

The way I see it, if I'm somehow important enough to anybody to get stalked then go right ahead lol. Feel free to observe my desolate non-sense filled social media accounts. If anybody wants to come over to my house and peep from outside my window I'll welcome the chance to give you an up close look at my loaded assault rifle.

Also, looks like I'm Bertrand's identical now. Guess I better start making all my post super long now.
    Last edited by Muddy; 02-10-2018 at 06:28 PM.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess I'd still no luck in the socionics typing lottery.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    I guess I'd still no luck in the socionics typing lottery.
    Oh, no. It's more like a death raffle.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

proud to be in a same groups as Transkar
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    I've been noticed.
    He must have been listening in on our conversation earlier. Behold the power of his Ne to see possibilites. At least you have another opinion lovechild. <3

YWIMW

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Now, see, as with my typing of Olimpia, I don't just stick everybody whose enneagram and/or socionics typing skills I think needs major improvement into EII-Fi. IEIs can have difficulties, too. Any type, for that matter.

Members are grouped each according to their cognition...similarities/differences otherwise not related to socionics end up accounted for through enneagram and stack typings. The puzzle pieces fit together quite nicely.

In the beginning, I had said, like King Olaf, "I accept thy challenge, thor." Now I know the calls to make like the back of my hand....it's just a matter of making 'em.

As a matter of fact, I just added some new exemplars in the possible enneagram types thread. Check it out. ; )
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 02-11-2018 at 12:07 AM.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I only have two comrades. I can't accomplish anything with a team of three. I'd like to be moved to ESI camp, but if not that then I'll accept ESE camp.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Type me @Kill4Me
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I only have two comrades. I can't accomplish anything with a team of three. I'd like to be moved to ESI camp, but if not that then I'll accept ESE camp.
    You only get to be ESI if one of your only two friends is a stuffed animal.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

throw a typing coin