Will we start over, or circle the drain crazymaisy's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI-Ni GAMMA NH-c
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclysm View Post
    He typed me as EIE creative subtype. I feel this is fairly accurate. It's one of the types I've considered myself being for more than a day. And it is common for EIE's to, sort of, play a role, put on different faces. I do wonder how accurate he is because he did only get to watch 30 minutes of me in a certain emotional and social state.
    Hahaha I replied "(Acting!)" to your other thread with results. EIE are actors - very well done. My mother was EIE. Not an "actor" per se but very moody and shining when performing music, speaking etc. EIE is considered the best type for Acting, I've read a lot about EIE since trying to determine my mother's type for sure.
    Maisy
    ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

TIM
    Intuitive
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazymaisy View Post
    Hahaha I replied "(Acting!)" to your other thread with results. EIE are actors - very well done. My mother was EIE. Not an "actor" per se but very moody and shining when performing music, speaking etc. EIE is considered the best type for Acting, I've read a lot about EIE since trying to determine my mother's type for sure.
    I can convince myself I am almost any type based on how I feel that day. It's because my imagination takes precedence over objective data so I just recollect information that confirms how I'm feeling that day and evidence to the contrary never gets recollected. I guess everyone does this to some extent but maybe I do it a larger one and maybe that's one reason for me being an EIE.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Extraversion is more than introversion
    It's not hard to spot that the respondent changes the tone of voice and gestures a lot. In
    doing so, he draws attention to himself. Apparently, one of the favorite aspects of his job
    is to present his product or findings in a way that surprises everyone. The best live
    presentations to the public are made by extroverts, who are better and faster than
    introverts at making an impact with their active and highly visible facial expressions.

Intuition is more than sensing
    The intuitive function endows the person with a creative imagination. That is why he
    comes up with original ideas, can suddenly show himself in a new way, and isn’t afraid
    to experiment. Sanguine Miasma clearly has an intuitive type of thinking, based on guessing,
    analogies and quick insight. He says: obviously I seem to have an active fantasy life.
    Coming up with different scenarios, playing with words, sharing them with people for
    laughs is what drives him. Indeed, people are often bored with their lives, so someone
    has to lift their spirits, for example, by giving them a "brain shake”. This is the way
    people behave, whose intuition of opportunities is combined with the ethics of emotions.
    True, not everyone understands this.
    The respondent cannot hide his everyday impracticality, his detachment from everyday
    problems, and his inability to care specifically for others; perhaps he finds it difficult to
    endure physical pain. This is all a direct indication that sensing is his weak function.
    Consequently, he must have good intuition.

Ethics is more than logic
    It is rather difficult to determine directly. This dichotomy is closer to the middle point at
    first glance, so I rely more on additional not so obvious signs.
    From the self-assessment we learn about his advantages: People say that he is
    positive, easy going, and funny. We can totally agree with that. Without a doubt, he
    knows how to create a mood. And if we look at his lively and agile facial expressions,
    there is no doubt about his ethics. Logic doesn’t possess such a variety of emotional
    impact.
    Perhaps it seems to Sanguine Miasma himself that he has some kind of "emotional deficit,"
    that makes him somehow indifferent. And this is an argument against ethics. Yes, but
    against introverted ethics, which is responsible for inner feelings and stable
    relationships. Sanguine Miasma's leading function is extroverted ethics, which is poor inward
    and works more outward.
    The installation in which ethics and intuition are combined is called humanitarian.

So, the type of respondent is a linear-assertive temperament in the humanitarian
    installation - EIE of creative subtype.
    Characteristic traits of such a personality are intuitive intelligence, artistic giftedness,
    inventiveness, emotional provocation, a combination of playful banter and reasoning, a
    holistic approach, transformation skills.

a characteristic of the connection between I and T functions - extroverted and
    introverted intuitions, which are intellectually and psychologically opposite. One of them
    is type, the other is accentuation.
    Therefore, his mental picture looks rather complicated and contradictory. Sanguine Miasma is
    not just a creative subtype, but also has an additional accentuation on the T function.
    This is what makes him weird. Not surprisingly, he has to make extra efforts, such as
    taking stimulant medications, to combine such opposites. His more complete formula in
    the framework of the multilevel psyche concept would be as follows:
    EIE - C - T.
    EIE - C - T
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    EIE - C - T
    Interesting, but not too surprising, your signature is full of Dialectical-Algorithimic humor.

TIM
    SLE-NC
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Second video is recorded, let's wait for my diagnosis!

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jack. Video uploaded today. LSI-N (and he even looks the part). Typings have been picking up speed recently, it seems. Viktor must be slowly returning to work. Good.

Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hate to say it, but he seems like an IEI-N to me. reminds me a lot of edward snowden.

my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    hate to say it, but he seems like an IEI-N to me. reminds me a lot of edward snowden.
    Lol he (Jack, LSI-N) has no IP eye movements and virtually no ethics in his facial expressions; have you met an IEI? Ultra-normie LSI-N cyborg to me.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StereoTYPE View Post
    Ultra-normie LSI-N cyborg to me.
    with a japanese folding screen in the background? it's a short video so it's hard to take a lot from it but I stand by my impression. look at my gallery if you want to know who I think are IEI and LSI

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

with a japanese folding screen in the background? it's a short video so it's hard to take a lot from it but I stand by my impression. look at my gallery if you want to know who I think are IEI and LSI
    Japanese culture is unironically Beta and overwhemingly LSI-H (appears as ESI to noobs). You just suck at typology and confuse people with your unchecked delusions.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Japanese culture is unironically Beta and overwhemingly LSI-H (appears as ESI to noobs). You just suck at typology and confuse people with your unchecked delusions.
    sensing types in the west being interested in japanese culture, especially LSI who have Ne as PolR? so low openess... yeah buddy

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Jack. Video uploaded today. LSI-N (and he even looks the part). Typings have been picking up speed recently, it seems. Viktor must be slowly returning to work. Good.

Interestingly I find his speech patterns similar to this LSI-H (in comparison to other LSIs including LSI-Ns) although they dont share the same sub type. Ofcourse LSI-N sounds more delibrate, accurate, Ti and tiny bit more pedantic but I think this similarity caused by their enhanced functions.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive;[URL="tel:1511513"
    1511513[/URL]]sensing types in the west being interested in japanese culture, especially LSI who have Ne as PolR? so low openess... yeah buddy
    Yeah I like japanese culture.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Yeah I like japanese culture.
    I meant it more in a sense of "overwhelmingly" sensing types. as if they are more inclined to be interested in foreign culture than intuitives, which seems absurd to me. regarding the video itself, there's really not a lot to take from it. Kristen and Jack seem rather feminine to me tbh, which makes me doubtful of them being introverted logical types.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sensing types in the west being interested in japanese culture, especially LSI who have Ne as PolR? so low openess... yeah buddy
    I've banged of all Beta quadra, including Japanese Betas; I think I know more about them than you do, buddy. Also, watch some anime sometime if you don't think Japan is Beta, I recommend Stone Ocean (my current favorite).

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I recommend Stone Ocean (my current favorite).
    looks pretty cringe tbh. don't feel like you have anything insightul to say so I will just put you on ignore. bye

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looks pretty cringe tbh. don't feel like you have anything insightul to say so I will just put you on ignore. bye
    I've never seen someone so wounded by being wrong before.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you considered an Ne polr typing for yourself?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Have you considered an Ne polr typing for yourself?
    no, because it makes no sense to me. been to japan a couple of times, learned the language, frequently go to meetups, almost all of the people there are idealists. I don't even want to rule out LSI, just mentioned that I doubt it and stereotype has nothing significant to say outside of lame insults so conversation felt like a waste of time.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, because it makes no sense to me. been to japan a couple of times, learned the language, frequently go to meetups, almost all of the people there are idealists. I don't even want to rule out LSI, just mentioned that I doubt it and stereotype has nothing significant to say outside of lame insults so conversation felt like a waste of time.
    Gulenko typed Japan Beta/LSI too; just because you learned a language and have had some fair-weather conversations at meetups that amount to anime club in high school doesn't mean you know anybody.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anime is mainstream these days. Lots of young people (intuitives and sensors) watch it. Besides, those room dividers are all over Amazon. Maybe he bought it because he likes Japanese culture. Maybe he bought it because he needed a decent looking background for Zoom meetings and wanted to hide a messy apartment. You said that his video was short and that you didn’t take away much from it, yet you insist that he’s IEI because of his room divider?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I notice a pattern in that some people mistype themselves according to their DCNH type. For example, C subtypes might mistype themselves as Ne base or Se base. H subtypes might mistype themselves as Ni base or Si base. And so on. Also, people might mistype according to their creative function and DCNH type. For instance, I mistyped myself as LSI, an Se creative type, when in reality the emphasis on Se in my psychological makeup can be explained by C subtype.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    I notice a pattern in that some people mistype themselves according to their DCNH type. For example, C subtypes might mistype themselves as Ne base or Se base. H subtypes might mistype themselves as Ni base or Si base. And so on. Also, people might mistype according to their creative function and DCNH type. For instance, I mistyped myself as LSI, an Se creative type, when in reality the emphasis on Se in my psychological makeup can be explained by C subtype.
    From what G said, the type is the core, DCNH comes over it, and then the accentuated function is on top, so makes sense.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    From what G said, the type is the core, DCNH comes over it, and then the accentuated function is on top, so makes sense.
    That said, it seems like the base Socionics type is more critical to overall compatibility than DCNH.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That said, it seems like the base Socionics type is more critical to overall compatibility than DCNH.
    Yeah. The core type is being described as pretty much unchanging, while other layers are more and more susceptible to potential change the closer to the top it goes.
    Choosing for the core seems like the most reasonable thing to do.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Echidna1000 EIE-N
    Confuz LSI
    Nanooka EIE C or N
    Varlawend ILI-H
    The Exception EIE-N
    Shotgunfingers LSI-H
    Aliengelic IEI-CN
    Suspiria EIE-C
    Chakram LSI-N
    Sayonara ILI-C
    Thegreenfaerie LSI-HD
    Uncle Ave LSI-C
    Aster IEI-N
    Justalitnerd IEI-H
    Lolita SEE-N
    Mystery user EIE-N
    Viktor SLE-H
    Desert Financial ILI-C
    Megedy IEI-C
    Northstar SLE-C
    Sachmet LII-N
    Ouronis ILE-NH
    Peteronfiree LSI-NC
    Duschia EIE-H
    Ashlesha LSI-C
    Dangerouslandsvape LSI
    Cyberpunk SLE-H
    Squark LSI-DC
    Fay EIE-H
    Wesleh00 LSI-C
    Eudaimonia LSI-H
    SaveYourself EIE-H
    Mantra ILI-H
    Sanguine Miasma EIE C T
    Cataclysm EIE C

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE - C - T
    Wow. So you agree with eie? Seems like it was a good investment to get typed by G. Im sure you have alot to think about these days, reborn as eie.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Wow. So you agree with eie? Seems like it was a good investment to get typed by G. Im sure you have alot to think about these days, reborn as eie.
    I don't think a different typing from someone should change anything about what you think.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Let's say it was not the ultimate surprise,
    I have always been on a fence between ILE and EIE. So it does not change that much. ILE has been sort of understandable typing as well. EIE makes more sense. I like the conclusion.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Let's say it was not the ultimate surprise,
    I have always been on a fence between ILE and EIE. So it does not change that much. ILE has been sort of understandable typing as well. EIE makes more sense. I like the conclusion.

Based on your forum writings, I'd say that you fit a certain type of ILE very well. Based on your video, I'd say that you share parts of your character with an EIE whom I know.

Maybe you are some kind of mixture, or maybe I have my definitions off. Personally, I always test as an LIE, but with enhanced Se, I sometimes appear to be an SLE or an LSE. The tests point strongly to me nearly being SEE, but evidently, my strong Te turns people away from assigning me that sociotype.

Why not take a test by Talenov which differentiates between EIE and ILE? You can find it as post #16, here: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...Type-or-Type-),

or here:

DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS IN A PAIR OF EIE-ILE
    (V.Talanov)

MARKERS TO WHICH THE EIE IN THE MAJORITY ANSWER "YES", AND THE ILE ANSWER "NO":

1. I know how to play along with people in their mood when necessary.
    2. I always quickly feel changes in the mood of the interlocutor.
    3. I quickly notice signs of discontent in a person's behavior.
    4. I like to feel my secret power over people, imperceptibly manipulating their behavior, secretly programming it with stimuli that are not visible to their attention.
    5. It is true that it is profitable at the moment.
    6. I have a need for the titles and statuses that the team assigns to its members - I am not indifferent to them.
    7. I usually understand a person's feelings better than his conversations.
    8. I usually see and understand what a person feels even before he says it.
    9. If a person is not rich and does not occupy a prominent position in society, then it means that he has not achieved anything in life yet.
    10. I can give gifts "from top to bottom" sometimes, but I don't like to share.
    11. I notice well and distinguish the slightest "intonation nuances" in someone else's speech.
    12. I often notice such emotional nuances that others do not feel.
    13. If the wife has gone to another man, then maybe God is with her, but the opponent must still be substituted and taught a lesson so that he does not open his mouth to someone else - this is a holy matter.
    14. Representatives of various social groups should remain representatives of these social groups without mixing with each other.
    15. Listening to my interlocutor, I "automatically" fix and remember his emotional state and the general meaning of what he wants, including the emotional message of his speech.
    16. Even if I communicate with a person not from my job, I will still pay great attention to the place in the service hierarchy that he occupies when communicating with him.
    17. Freethinking is unacceptable in the family, there must be one main authority, which always has the last word.
    18. There are people who excite a strong, thick hatred in me.
    19. I often act a little, "change masks" both in the course of communicating with different people, and in the course of communicating with the same person.
    20. I consider myself entitled to "harvest" the people I have tamed.
    21. I think that I experience feelings of disgust or disgust more often than others.
    22. Without external coercion, most people will neither work nor comply with the laws.
    23. I always think about my plans for tomorrow in advance.
    24. I easily have an aversion reaction to something.
    25. I really don't like any postponement of deadlines "on the go", and I really don't like to communicate with people from whom I have to expect this.
    26. The criterion of truth is material benefit, only what is good for me personally is correct.
    27. I am good at catching even weak negative "emotional vibrations" of another person.
    28. I am characterized by jealous suspicions - in almost all my relationships I have experienced the pangs of jealousy.
    29. When I hear "no" in response, I usually feel, purely automatically, inner anger.
    30. It annoys me when friends are ahead of me in the "status" of their things.
    31. In relationships with people, I know how to be flexible, that is, where necessary, I know how to play along, where necessary, I know how to keep silent.
    32. I always feel quickly if a person is tired of talking to me and he rushes to leave.
    33. I always look forward with interest and keep track of other people's "yawns", which allows me to take away "prey" or grab a higher position in the social hierarchy.
    34. It is strictly important for me that my spouse has a high social status and publicly enjoys public respect.
    35. I am often guided by instant emotions.
    36. It is true that I do not belong to the number of people who know how to find pleasure in work that does not give either money or career growth.
    37. National values are more important and higher than the so-called "universal".
    38. I know how to pretend and enter into trust by calculation.
    39. I always have a plan of action for tomorrow in my head.
    40. My desires are stronger and more constant than other people's - thanks to this, I usually get my way.
    41. I have an understandable and slightly hostile envy of people who have more fashionable and expensive things than me.
    42. Someone else's misfortune can give pleasure.
    43. My emotions are an orchestra, where each instrument comes into action at exactly the right and pre-appointed time.
    44. I have a very long memory of the evil done to me.
    45. I have love and hate more often than I have states of happiness or dejection directed at no one in particular.
    46. My decisions are always based on previous experience, and not on a random "coin toss".
    47. My talent is to be able to enter into a "single rhythm" with the feelings and experiences of another person.
    48. I feel anger more often than fun.
    49. In the morning, I can always list exactly what I have planned for today.
    50. I know how to choose the best moment when you can approach a person with a request.
    51. To start a new business, I definitely need to finish the previous one first.
    52. I am well able to use my insults as a means of influencing other people.
    53. I often suffer from spline - a bad mood.
    54. I like to introduce elements of scandal into the discussion.
    55. I'm pretty squeamish and avoid sick people.
    56. I am always artfully kind to those I need at the moment.
    57. I don't really trust others, because even under the most favorable circumstances, I tend to fear the worst.
    58. I like to receive signs of respect and recognition on a regular basis and, I must say, I really need it.
    59. It's true that I don't like most people.
    60. I usually immediately see if the other person is cheerful.
    61. I am always infuriated by people who, instead of answering "yes" or "no" to a specific question, begin to powder their brains with various versions, options and possibilities.
    62. I always lack its useful and kind possibilities in the studied object, but the negative possibilities are immediately visible.
    63. I am an organized person rather than an impulsive one.
    64. I love cohesion and organization in everything, I do not tolerate uncertainty, improvisations, deviations and discord.
    65. To plunge into dreams and fantasies about something for a long time is not my thing at all.
    66. I don't like to lend my things to other people
    67. I am sensitive and observant to sudden small shifts towards a more negative and "cold", minor or dissatisfied mood in my partner or interlocutor.
    68. I plan time as a linear sequence of necessary actions - and scrupulously adhere to it.
    69. My strength lies in the fact that my actions are always systematic, constant and regular.
    70. I am stubborn and persistent, sometimes even to the point of conflict, if I encounter irrationality of their actions in my loved ones (for example, in children during the preparation of lessons, etc.).

MARKERS TO WHICH THE ILE IN THE MAJORITY ANSWER "YES", AND THE EIE ANSWER "NO":

71. It is usually difficult for me to determine whether a person is really upset, or whether he deliberately causes tears in himself.
    72. I am easily distracted by quick pleasures, like different games.
    73. Many of my actions are aimed more at helping others than at my own interests.
    74. I often do not understand the mood and intonations of my interlocutor.
    75. Equal relations "horizontally" are always more pleasant and preferable than relations of hierarchical subordination of people.
    76. I am outgoing and easily displace all the past and irrelevant.
    77. I don't have a strong need for others to respect me by all means.
    78. I am equally tolerant of all people, no matter what "cell" they occupy in life or on a geographical map.
    79. I don't always understand what the interlocutor is offended by in a conversation.
    80. I like to do good and pleasant things to people, even if it's a little to the detriment of my time.
    81. I constantly ask myself some questions inside myself.
    82. As a rule, I prefer improvisation instead of long preparation.
    83. I usually feel like a carefree and cheerful person.
    84. I involuntarily forget many events already 5-10 minutes after they occurred.
    85. I leave many things unfinished, since I am not interested in finishing "up to standard".
    86. I am much more often in an elevated and major mood than in a "lowered" and minor mood.
    87. If efficiency, activity, flair for new things and high practicality are my strengths, then lack of attention to appearance, lack of tact and psychological flair are my weaknesses.
    88. Honest someone else's praise is more expensive for me than money.
    89. I almost always have a bright, optimistic mood.
    90. It is true that I do not seek to put others in a subordinate position and never have a desire to live at someone else's expense.
    91. The fear of punishment should be used as an incentive as rarely as possible, and it is better not to be used at all.
    92. My characteristic features are complacency, simplicity, chivalry, optimism and indifference to intrigues.
    93. I treat insults most often without anger, I tend not to notice them or just translate them into a joke.
    94. I can name at least 5 people to whom I owe a lot.
    95. It is difficult for me to read the mood of another person's eyes and facial expressions.
    96. I am a "thick-skinned" person with regard to any negative forecasts from the outside.
    97. I am a supporter of a classless society based on the equality of people.
    98. The daily routine and I are incompatible things.
    99. I have always been responsive to requests.
    100. I like to help others.
    101. When I can't "grab" the right idea by the tail for a long time, I lie down to take a nap; at the end of a nap or a dream, I often wake up with a clear and ready-made solution.
    102. There are often days (about half or more of them) when I think more often about the general or about someone else's good than about my own.
    103. I like to put thought experiments, combining incongruous.
    104. I often make plans at the very last moment.
    105. The thirst for intellectual knowledge, with an emphasis on the new and unusual, is my characteristic feature.
    106. I am always happy to get a new experience.
    107. I usually forgive people everything.
    108. My speech is not very clear and consistent, sometimes in conversation I jump from thought to thought and lose the main line of the narrative.
    109. The need to plan my day is completely alien and disgusting to me.
    110. Considerations of convenience are much more important to me than considerations of external beauty.
    111. When an animated series about the adventures of a Baloo bear pilot is shown on TV, I sometimes linger at the screen and watch the episode to the end and with pleasure.
    112. I like to help people, I always get pleasure from it.
    113. Common language is more important than skin color and common national origin.
    114. I often make "mistakes" in communication, which I regret later, in hindsight, when the unreasonable tactlessness I have made reaches me.
    115. If by my example, then praise and sincere gratitude is the best motivation
    116. I am used to interacting with another person on an equal footing, and I do not imagine any other way of interacting for myself.
    117. I often have feelings of guilt or worthlessness.
    118. I am not an envious person at all - if someone is lucky, this is just a fact, and not a reason for envy.
    119. I know how not to be annoyed by anything and, due to this, achieve my goals and live for my own pleasure.
    120. I haven't planned anything for a long time - somehow there is no pleasure in it.
    121. Proximity of interests is always much more important than citizenship and nationality of people.
    122. In my purposeful and cheerful optimism, I sometimes commit tactless acts without even noticing it (until friends point it out).
    123. I always evaluate both ideas and people as impartially as possible - without taking into account both my personal likes and dislikes, and someone's social status.
    124. A person who, from absent-mindedness, put on a frying pan on my head, and a man who fought with windmills in the name of an idea - this is all exactly about me, albeit a little exaggerated.
    125. I often enjoy a wild flight of fancy.
    126. I am patient and tolerant of people whom many consider unpleasant.
    127. I almost never have a bad mood - I, like an airedale terrier, am an optimist by nature.
    128. Despicable and flawed are the people who impose obedience and obedience by force, for the human race is worthy of being united only by the great and noble consciousness of brotherhood.
    129. As a rule, I have an even, confident, calm and optimistic mood.
    130. I am better able than many to revise and update logical solutions and models, moving away from the usual and established ones.
    131. I am very altruistic and almost always ready to help those who need help.
    132. Freedom, Equality, Fraternity are sacred concepts for me.
    133. In general, I behave the same way with all people, not specifically adapting to their status.
    134. It is true that I never hold grudges against people for a long time - sooner or later I forgive everything.
    135. Power should be built from the bottom up, according to the canons of democracy, and in no case from the top down.
    136. I often do good deeds, because my mood improves noticeably after that.
    137. I often make ill-conceived promises.
    138. I love movies with treasures and exciting adventures.
    139. I believe that criminals should receive help, not punishment.
    140. I let others criticize me.

=============================
    NOTE 1:
    In questions with multivariate answers, the answer "YES" corresponds to the answer option No. 5

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange have you ever considered what subtype you are in DCNH? I imagine you may be LIE-D.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaemonia View Post
    @Adam Strange have you ever considered what subtype you are in DCNH? I imagine you may be LIE-D.
    Yes, @Eudaemonia, I have considered which subtype I am in DCNH. I should first say that I don't believe that DCNH is a stable typing system, but other than that, I'd say that I live my life as an LIE-D.

Most of the people with whom I interact tend to come away from the real world interaction thinking that I'm un-ignorable. Kind of like an implacable force that is not entirely un-influenceable. Someone who might be a good guy deep inside, but it's hard to see that sometimes. At least, that's the impression I get from their reactions to me.
    I hang back in initial meetings. I purposefully damp myself down and let others speak first. I've found that if I start talking right away, some people will never reveal anything about themselves.

I was once called by a co-worker the "most political person" he'd ever met. I walk into a room and I instantly know the power relationships between all the people there. I don't know why I spend a lot of brain space on this. Insecurity, maybe. I'm hyper-aware of threats to my freedom and power.

I just want to do things, and I use people and material resources to accomplish those things. I'm getting better at this as time goes on. The key is to arrange things so that your people accomplish what they want by them doing what you want. This sounds Machiavellian, even to me, but what it means is that you serve their needs in an area of endeavor in which you want to accomplish something. You give them opportunities to grow.

On the other hand, I sometimes do design work, and in Gulenko's book, a designer is an LIE-N.

I'm not a bad designer. I have a few patents, and I've designed stuff that has flown in space. I think I'm a natural leader and a fairly poor manager, but I only step into the leader's role if no one else wants it, or if I do want it, and "it" has to be something that I care about.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 04-20-2022 at 12:53 PM.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a culture that restricts expression for the sake of politness and social norms
    that pushes problems under the rug and forces ppl to work pointless hours just for the image of hard work, to fit standards and someone's worthless ego
    as a beta japanese culture is my favourite
    japanese are known for disgust sensitivity cleanliness and obedience
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    SLE-NC
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Based on your forum writings, I'd say that you fit a certain type of ILE very well. Based on your video, I'd say that you share parts of your character with an EIE whom I know.

Maybe you are some kind of mixture, or maybe I have my definitions off. Personally, I always test as an LIE, but with enhanced Se, I sometimes appear to be an SLE or an LSE. The tests point strongly to me nearly being SEE, but evidently, my strong Te turns people away from assigning me that sociotype.

Why not take a test by Talenov which differentiates between EIE and ILE? You can find it as post #16, here: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...Type-or-Type-),

or here:

DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS IN A PAIR OF EIE-ILE
    (V.Talanov)

MARKERS TO WHICH THE EIE IN THE MAJORITY ANSWER "YES", AND THE ILE ANSWER "NO":

1. I know how to play along with people in their mood when necessary.
    2. I always quickly feel changes in the mood of the interlocutor.
    3. I quickly notice signs of discontent in a person's behavior.
    4. I like to feel my secret power over people, imperceptibly manipulating their behavior, secretly programming it with stimuli that are not visible to their attention.
    5. It is true that it is profitable at the moment.
    6. I have a need for the titles and statuses that the team assigns to its members - I am not indifferent to them.
    7. I usually understand a person's feelings better than his conversations.
    8. I usually see and understand what a person feels even before he says it.
    9. If a person is not rich and does not occupy a prominent position in society, then it means that he has not achieved anything in life yet.
    10. I can give gifts "from top to bottom" sometimes, but I don't like to share.
    11. I notice well and distinguish the slightest "intonation nuances" in someone else's speech.
    12. I often notice such emotional nuances that others do not feel.
    13. If the wife has gone to another man, then maybe God is with her, but the opponent must still be substituted and taught a lesson so that he does not open his mouth to someone else - this is a holy matter.
    14. Representatives of various social groups should remain representatives of these social groups without mixing with each other.
    15. Listening to my interlocutor, I "automatically" fix and remember his emotional state and the general meaning of what he wants, including the emotional message of his speech.
    16. Even if I communicate with a person not from my job, I will still pay great attention to the place in the service hierarchy that he occupies when communicating with him.
    17. Freethinking is unacceptable in the family, there must be one main authority, which always has the last word.
    18. There are people who excite a strong, thick hatred in me.
    19. I often act a little, "change masks" both in the course of communicating with different people, and in the course of communicating with the same person.
    20. I consider myself entitled to "harvest" the people I have tamed.
    21. I think that I experience feelings of disgust or disgust more often than others.
    22. Without external coercion, most people will neither work nor comply with the laws.
    23. I always think about my plans for tomorrow in advance.
    24. I easily have an aversion reaction to something.
    25. I really don't like any postponement of deadlines "on the go", and I really don't like to communicate with people from whom I have to expect this.
    26. The criterion of truth is material benefit, only what is good for me personally is correct.
    27. I am good at catching even weak negative "emotional vibrations" of another person.
    28. I am characterized by jealous suspicions - in almost all my relationships I have experienced the pangs of jealousy.
    29. When I hear "no" in response, I usually feel, purely automatically, inner anger.
    30. It annoys me when friends are ahead of me in the "status" of their things.
    31. In relationships with people, I know how to be flexible, that is, where necessary, I know how to play along, where necessary, I know how to keep silent.
    32. I always feel quickly if a person is tired of talking to me and he rushes to leave.
    33. I always look forward with interest and keep track of other people's "yawns", which allows me to take away "prey" or grab a higher position in the social hierarchy.
    34. It is strictly important for me that my spouse has a high social status and publicly enjoys public respect.
    35. I am often guided by instant emotions.
    36. It is true that I do not belong to the number of people who know how to find pleasure in work that does not give either money or career growth.
    37. National values are more important and higher than the so-called "universal".
    38. I know how to pretend and enter into trust by calculation.
    39. I always have a plan of action for tomorrow in my head.
    40. My desires are stronger and more constant than other people's - thanks to this, I usually get my way.
    41. I have an understandable and slightly hostile envy of people who have more fashionable and expensive things than me.
    42. Someone else's misfortune can give pleasure.
    43. My emotions are an orchestra, where each instrument comes into action at exactly the right and pre-appointed time.
    44. I have a very long memory of the evil done to me.
    45. I have love and hate more often than I have states of happiness or dejection directed at no one in particular.
    46. My decisions are always based on previous experience, and not on a random "coin toss".
    47. My talent is to be able to enter into a "single rhythm" with the feelings and experiences of another person.
    48. I feel anger more often than fun.
    49. In the morning, I can always list exactly what I have planned for today.
    50. I know how to choose the best moment when you can approach a person with a request.
    51. To start a new business, I definitely need to finish the previous one first.
    52. I am well able to use my insults as a means of influencing other people.
    53. I often suffer from spline - a bad mood.
    54. I like to introduce elements of scandal into the discussion.
    55. I'm pretty squeamish and avoid sick people.
    56. I am always artfully kind to those I need at the moment.
    57. I don't really trust others, because even under the most favorable circumstances, I tend to fear the worst.
    58. I like to receive signs of respect and recognition on a regular basis and, I must say, I really need it.
    59. It's true that I don't like most people.
    60. I usually immediately see if the other person is cheerful.
    61. I am always infuriated by people who, instead of answering "yes" or "no" to a specific question, begin to powder their brains with various versions, options and possibilities.
    62. I always lack its useful and kind possibilities in the studied object, but the negative possibilities are immediately visible.
    63. I am an organized person rather than an impulsive one.
    64. I love cohesion and organization in everything, I do not tolerate uncertainty, improvisations, deviations and discord.
    65. To plunge into dreams and fantasies about something for a long time is not my thing at all.
    66. I don't like to lend my things to other people
    67. I am sensitive and observant to sudden small shifts towards a more negative and "cold", minor or dissatisfied mood in my partner or interlocutor.
    68. I plan time as a linear sequence of necessary actions - and scrupulously adhere to it.
    69. My strength lies in the fact that my actions are always systematic, constant and regular.
    70. I am stubborn and persistent, sometimes even to the point of conflict, if I encounter irrationality of their actions in my loved ones (for example, in children during the preparation of lessons, etc.).

MARKERS TO WHICH THE ILE IN THE MAJORITY ANSWER "YES", AND THE EIE ANSWER "NO":

71. It is usually difficult for me to determine whether a person is really upset, or whether he deliberately causes tears in himself.
    72. I am easily distracted by quick pleasures, like different games.
    73. Many of my actions are aimed more at helping others than at my own interests.
    74. I often do not understand the mood and intonations of my interlocutor.
    75. Equal relations "horizontally" are always more pleasant and preferable than relations of hierarchical subordination of people.
    76. I am outgoing and easily displace all the past and irrelevant.
    77. I don't have a strong need for others to respect me by all means.
    78. I am equally tolerant of all people, no matter what "cell" they occupy in life or on a geographical map.
    79. I don't always understand what the interlocutor is offended by in a conversation.
    80. I like to do good and pleasant things to people, even if it's a little to the detriment of my time.
    81. I constantly ask myself some questions inside myself.
    82. As a rule, I prefer improvisation instead of long preparation.
    83. I usually feel like a carefree and cheerful person.
    84. I involuntarily forget many events already 5-10 minutes after they occurred.
    85. I leave many things unfinished, since I am not interested in finishing "up to standard".
    86. I am much more often in an elevated and major mood than in a "lowered" and minor mood.
    87. If efficiency, activity, flair for new things and high practicality are my strengths, then lack of attention to appearance, lack of tact and psychological flair are my weaknesses.
    88. Honest someone else's praise is more expensive for me than money.
    89. I almost always have a bright, optimistic mood.
    90. It is true that I do not seek to put others in a subordinate position and never have a desire to live at someone else's expense.
    91. The fear of punishment should be used as an incentive as rarely as possible, and it is better not to be used at all.
    92. My characteristic features are complacency, simplicity, chivalry, optimism and indifference to intrigues.
    93. I treat insults most often without anger, I tend not to notice them or just translate them into a joke.
    94. I can name at least 5 people to whom I owe a lot.
    95. It is difficult for me to read the mood of another person's eyes and facial expressions.
    96. I am a "thick-skinned" person with regard to any negative forecasts from the outside.
    97. I am a supporter of a classless society based on the equality of people.
    98. The daily routine and I are incompatible things.
    99. I have always been responsive to requests.
    100. I like to help others.
    101. When I can't "grab" the right idea by the tail for a long time, I lie down to take a nap; at the end of a nap or a dream, I often wake up with a clear and ready-made solution.
    102. There are often days (about half or more of them) when I think more often about the general or about someone else's good than about my own.
    103. I like to put thought experiments, combining incongruous.
    104. I often make plans at the very last moment.
    105. The thirst for intellectual knowledge, with an emphasis on the new and unusual, is my characteristic feature.
    106. I am always happy to get a new experience.
    107. I usually forgive people everything.
    108. My speech is not very clear and consistent, sometimes in conversation I jump from thought to thought and lose the main line of the narrative.
    109. The need to plan my day is completely alien and disgusting to me.
    110. Considerations of convenience are much more important to me than considerations of external beauty.
    111. When an animated series about the adventures of a Baloo bear pilot is shown on TV, I sometimes linger at the screen and watch the episode to the end and with pleasure.
    112. I like to help people, I always get pleasure from it.
    113. Common language is more important than skin color and common national origin.
    114. I often make "mistakes" in communication, which I regret later, in hindsight, when the unreasonable tactlessness I have made reaches me.
    115. If by my example, then praise and sincere gratitude is the best motivation
    116. I am used to interacting with another person on an equal footing, and I do not imagine any other way of interacting for myself.
    117. I often have feelings of guilt or worthlessness.
    118. I am not an envious person at all - if someone is lucky, this is just a fact, and not a reason for envy.
    119. I know how not to be annoyed by anything and, due to this, achieve my goals and live for my own pleasure.
    120. I haven't planned anything for a long time - somehow there is no pleasure in it.
    121. Proximity of interests is always much more important than citizenship and nationality of people.
    122. In my purposeful and cheerful optimism, I sometimes commit tactless acts without even noticing it (until friends point it out).
    123. I always evaluate both ideas and people as impartially as possible - without taking into account both my personal likes and dislikes, and someone's social status.
    124. A person who, from absent-mindedness, put on a frying pan on my head, and a man who fought with windmills in the name of an idea - this is all exactly about me, albeit a little exaggerated.
    125. I often enjoy a wild flight of fancy.
    126. I am patient and tolerant of people whom many consider unpleasant.
    127. I almost never have a bad mood - I, like an airedale terrier, am an optimist by nature.
    128. Despicable and flawed are the people who impose obedience and obedience by force, for the human race is worthy of being united only by the great and noble consciousness of brotherhood.
    129. As a rule, I have an even, confident, calm and optimistic mood.
    130. I am better able than many to revise and update logical solutions and models, moving away from the usual and established ones.
    131. I am very altruistic and almost always ready to help those who need help.
    132. Freedom, Equality, Fraternity are sacred concepts for me.
    133. In general, I behave the same way with all people, not specifically adapting to their status.
    134. It is true that I never hold grudges against people for a long time - sooner or later I forgive everything.
    135. Power should be built from the bottom up, according to the canons of democracy, and in no case from the top down.
    136. I often do good deeds, because my mood improves noticeably after that.
    137. I often make ill-conceived promises.
    138. I love movies with treasures and exciting adventures.
    139. I believe that criminals should receive help, not punishment.
    140. I let others criticize me.

=============================
    NOTE 1:
    In questions with multivariate answers, the answer "YES" corresponds to the answer option No. 5

Ooh, this is interesting. Based on the LIE-SLE one, I'm definitely SLE. Do you believe someone can have a different Model A and Model G typing? I find Gulenko's explanations of the IMs is different.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Malandro View Post
    Ooh, this is interesting. Based on the LIE-SLE one, I'm definitely SLE. Do you believe someone can have a different Model A and Model G typing? I find Gulenko's explanations of the IMs is different.

Yes, @Malandro, people can be different types in different systems. It all depends on what the tests are testing for.

Gulenko has his own system of typing which serves him well. Talenov has his system, and they are different. They are both based on type standards which might be different from each other.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Yes, @Malandro, people can be different types in different systems. It all depends on what the tests are testing for.

Gulenko has his own system of typing which serves him well. Talenov has his system, and they are different. They are both based on type standards which might be different from each other.
    This is an awfully Ti valuing way of putting a system into perspective, wouldn't you say? Ie. "the truth is relative."

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is an awfully Ti valuing way of putting a system into perspective, wouldn't you say? Ie. "the truth is relative."
    I was thinking the exact opposite. Adam's view is an Te way of looking at things: The "different systems" can give different results. In my Ti view they are of course talking about the same underlying phenomenon that Jung discovered and surface differences can be ignored. You cannot be different types (model G vs Model A) and if you get different results then somewhere is a mistyping.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interestingly, it's often a natively weak Ti opinion that I've seen from SEI and IEI focusing on their "Hidden Agenda." It also causes them to self-mistype as LII.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not realizing that stating that truth is relative is itself a statement of objective truth.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    Intuitive
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems to be the case for me too (Gulenko typed me as EIE-C). I thought (and still consider) I was some sort of EP, and even though Si polr makes MUCH more sense than Ti or Fi polr I still have a hard time seeing myself as a rational type.