Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    That doesn't exclude you from being a feeler? Posts like this makes it obviously so. That wasn't directed at you in any case.

I'm pretty sure more than 5 people have discussed advanced mathematics here, in your time being here maybe it's only those five, but not "ever." I have a bachelor degree in IT. I must be a mathematician too! Showing interest online doesn't equal competence. Your argument falls apart when these 4 people type themselves as ethical.

For the record, you regularly make personal jabs that are uncharacteristic for a logical type. You use personal stuff people share here against them nonchalantly. I have seen you do it at least twice. That is highly disrespectful, especially considering the nature of this forum where people are likely to share private things they have never shared with anyone else. That is my biggest issue with you. I don't know if it's immaturity or what, but I'm not surprised you have been banned before. It doesn't seem like there are things that are off limits for you.

If you do that to an ILE/SLE, you have made an enemy for life. These people very rarely share private matters that show weakness or vulnerability, and for a reason. They do not trust that people will not use that information to make hurtful remarks, like you do. LIE/LSE will not appreciate that part of you as well.
    I've never been banned before though. Are you sure this whole post isn't confusing me with someone else?

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    I've never been banned before though. Are you sure this whole post isn't confusing me with someone else?
    I'm assuming the username pallas belongs to you and it's banned,

My observations are of the current you though.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm assuming the username pallas belongs to you and it's banned,

My observations are of the current you though.
    If it's banned then that's due to inactivity, because I haven't even looked at it in ages. @Beautiful sky once had herself banned by request.

I'm sorry your feefees are so hurt you like throwing a tantrum about strangers on the Internet who've done nothing to you.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Anyways, does anyone else find the following rather ridiculous:

Five people have ever discussed advanced mathematics on 16types.

1. @Heretic 007: seems to be mostly interested in multivariable calculus and non-Euclidean geometry, self-types ILE
    2. @Vilen: seems to be mostly interested in number theory and also programming, self-types IEI
    3. @Grendel: seems to mostly be interested in formal logic and also programing, self-types ESE or ILE-ish but doesn't care much anymore
    4. @Subteigh: seems to be mostly interested in statistics and also programming, self-types EII
    5. @coeruleum: seems to be mostly interested in lower-dimensional topology and formal logic, self-types EIE or ILE-ish but doesn't care much anymore

When four of your five mathematicians are typed as ethical types, something is wrong, though it might be sample bias rather than the typings considering having any mathematical skill and ethics are not exclusive in principle.
    It is sample bias. You omitted me, a logical type.

I had two years of calculus in HS, then studied multivariable calculus in uni, along with linear algebra, differential equations, statistical analysis, Fourier analysis, Lagrange transforms, Legendre polynomials, analytic geometry, and functions of complex variables. While this might look like something, it was only middle level math at the U of M. Higher level math courses like group theory were taken by a couple buddies of mine. One is now a math prof (LII) in Florida. The other ate five hits of acid and his marijuana plant just before the holidays and was never seen again. But I'm pretty sure he was a logical type, too.
    I don't consider the programming classes I took to be math. They were more like German.

If you missed me, you probably missed a few other people. Although, in all fairness, I don't consider myself to be a mathematician.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 12-31-2019 at 02:58 AM.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it's banned then that's due to inactivity, because I haven't even looked at it in ages. @Beautiful sky once had herself banned by request.

I'm sorry your feefees are so hurt you like throwing a tantrum about strangers on the Internet who've done nothing to you.
    What tantrum? The comments were not about me.

You can pretend to be logical all you want, but you didn't even care to ask what these comments were before you became defensive.

I remember you low key slighting queentiger in one comment for being trans. My memory is usually solid.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    It is sample bias. You omitted me, a logical type.

I had two years of calculus in HS, then studied multivariable calculus in uni, along with linear algebra, differential equations, statistical analysis, Fourier analysis, Lagrange transforms, Legendre polynomials, analytic geometry, and functions of complex variables.
    I don't consider the programming classes I took to be math. They were more like German.

If you missed me, you probably missed a few other people.
    I didn't miss you. You've never discussed it in front of me or anyone else that I know of. Programming isn't math, but @Subteigh's and @Vilen's programs use math. If someone can do multivariable calculus in German and does it regularly in front of me, I take note. However, programming is more closely associated with "STEM" than German is, despite the whole German Romantic movement spawning the modern concept of genius.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What tantrum? The comments were not about me.

You can pretend to be logical all you want, but you didn't even care to ask what these comments were before you became defensive.

I remember you low key slighting queentiger in one comment for being trans. My memory is usually solid.
    I'm not defensive, but you can live in Cloud Cuckooland if you want to.

queentiger always says "I'm trans!" when she gets annoyed in an argument as a defense, which is objectively annoying and is likely to cause people who are less accepting to attack her for being trans. I've said things like we need to make transphobes pay for taco trucks in other posts. Is this a taboo observation in Cloud Cuckooland?

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not defensive, but you can live in Cloud Cuckooland if you want to.

queentiger always says "I'm trans!" when she gets annoyed in an argument as a defense, which is objectively annoying and is likely to cause people who are less accepting to attack her for being trans. I've said things like we need to make transphobes pay for taco trucks in other posts. Is this a taboo observation in Cloud Cuckooland?
    You said in response to queentiger saying something you don't like, and I'm paraphrasing: "No wonder people hate you for being trans."

We can sit all day and argue about it, but you don't come across to me as someone I trust with private info. You are not going to change that by denying it.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I didn't miss you. You've never discussed it in front of me or anyone else that I know of. Programming isn't math, but @Subteigh's and @Vilen's programs use math. If someone can do multivariable calculus in German and does it regularly in front of me, I take note. However, programming is more closely associated with "STEM" than German is, despite the whole German Romantic movement spawning the modern concept of genius.
    I meant, programming computers is a language skill, not a math skill.

Also, I never discuss math here for the same reasons that I don't discuss the details of optical design or precision machine design, both of which I know more about than you'd ever care to hear. None of these topics are very relatable in human terms.

I do sometimes talk about money, but most people can relate to that.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You said in response to qeentiger saying something you don't like, and I'm paraphrasing: "No wonder people hate you for being trans."

We can sit all day and argue about it, but you don't come across to me as someone I trust with private info. You are not going to change that by denying it.
    queentiger being trans is the polar opposite of private info. She's blaming everything people say or do she doesn't like on transphobia in Shoutbox again as we speak. If that's anyone's only encounter with a trans person, I'm not sure you can blame them for thinking trans is just a kind of imaginary victim mentality when she treats it like one.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

queentiger being trans is the polar opposite of private info. She's blaming everything people say or do she doesn't like on transphobia in Shoutbox again as we speak. If that's anyone's only encounter with a trans person, I'm not sure you can blame them for thinking trans is just a kind of imaginary victim mentality when she treats it like one.
    That is not the point. That is a sensitive subject for queentiger. You treating it like hot garbage makes you untrustworthy and classless. There wouldn't be any victims if there were no bullies. You are just contradicting yourself. "Yeah, I attacked her because she acts like a victim." So you are part of the problem? I don't even know why we are still discussing this. This wasn't my only observation of you. That is just one example showing an "unflattering" side of you.

Don't take this the wrong way, queentiger have said worse things from what I remember. Your comments were not exactly earth shattering either. I have nothing against you.

I only brought this up because I don't think Fi-polrs act the way you do. You are hardly ever objective. You seem to embrace your bias and flaunt it.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is not the point. That is a sensitive subject for queentiger. You treating it like hot garbage makes you untrustworthy and classless. There wouldn't be any victims if there were no bullies. You are just contradicting yourself. "Yeah, I attacked her because she acts like a victim." So you are part of the problem? I don't even know why we are still discussing this. This wasn't my only observation of you. That is just one example showing an "unflattering" side of you.

Don't take this the wrong way, queentiger have said worse things from what I remember. Your comments were not exactly earth shattering either. I have nothing against you.

I only brought this up because I don't think Fi-polrs act the way you do. You are hardly ever objective. You seem to embrace your bias and flaunt it.
    queentiger brings it up without me saying anything. I was encouraging her to stop playing victim all the time. Other trans people get by fine. Having a victim mentality doesn't make you right and it doesn't make me wrong for pointing it out. Words are cheap. If you keep crying wolf because someone someone was blunt yet well-meaning, when someone actually harms her, no one will come.

I'm not definitively arguing for any typing, but I wasn't aware not running around claiming to be Lord of Objectivity and Facts was so shocking. Not even the nerdiest people I know outside of typology forums talk like that.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not definitively arguing for any typing, but I wasn't aware not running around claiming to be Lord of Objectivity and Facts was so shocking. Not even the nerdiest people I know outside of typology forums talk like that.
    They do call themselves and random people like Subteigh mathematicians though.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

queentiger brings it up without me saying anything. I was encouraging her to stop playing victim all the time. Other trans people get by fine. Having a victim mentality doesn't make you right and it doesn't make me wrong for pointing it out. Words are cheap. If you keep crying wolf because someone someone was blunt yet well-meaning, when someone actually harms her, no one will come.
    There is a big difference between being encouraging, and going out of your way to make a dick comment.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO I don’t think this forum is a very useful place for you to be. All you’re doing here is defending yourself with word salad and stirring up shit, which you’re already good at. Why don’t you trying picking up more basic human interaction skills in IRL for once? Find experiences and situations that actually require you to have empathy for others, rather than others having annoyance and pity towards you. You won’t find any like those here. I don’t feel like you’ll develop as a person.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    They do call themselves and random people like Subteigh mathematicians though.
    Calling someone doing math a mathematician in an obvious context makes sense, while bragging about your natural affinity for facts and information is just retrofitting yourself to a typology. There are too many kinds of facts for that to make sense, especially if you're a trivia fan. I was on a trivia team once in middle school, called "Academic Club." No one said they were the Lord of Facts and everyone had specific areas they preferred, for example, I did the ancient Greek culture one easily and the classical music one, and other people could do sports or U.S. Presidents, though a bunch of middle-schoolers with a handful of areas they kind of liked each were nowhere near world-class. Some Te-egos claim to basically know everything because they love facts which is ridiculous out of context.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Calling someone doing math a mathematician in an obvious context makes sense, while bragging about your natural affinity for facts and information is just retrofitting yourself to a typology. There are too many kinds of facts for that to make sense, especially if you're a trivia fan. I was on a trivia team once in middle school, called "Academic Club." No one said they were the Lord of Facts and everyone had specific areas they preferred, for example, I did the ancient Greek culture one easily and the classical music one, and other people could do sports or U.S. Presidents, though a bunch of middle-schoolers with a handful of areas they kind of liked each were nowhere near world-class. Some Te-egos claim to basically know everything because they love facts which is ridiculous out of context.
    These kinds of explanations make it clear how nerdy or pseud you are. Does not make it less cringe-worthy. It’s fine to have hobbies though, of course.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These kinds of explanations make it clear how nerdy or pseud you are. Does not make it less cringe-worthy. It’s fine to have hobbies though, of course.
    So, pointing out when people are using socionics as an impossible escapist fantasy and substitute for life is now cringe-worthy, while people using socionics as an impossible escapist fantasy and substitute for life is awesome and should be encouraged. Have fun watching your life fall apart in front of all your smoke and mirrors and wondering why then. Who did you beat up with your today? Oh, how about no one.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO I don’t think this forum is a very useful place for you to be. All you’re doing here is defending yourself with word salad and stirring up shit, which you’re already good at. Why don’t you trying picking up more basic human interaction skills in IRL for once? Find experiences and situations that actually require you to have empathy for others, rather than others having annoyance and pity towards you. You won’t find any like those here. I don’t feel like you’ll develop as a person.
    I have better skills than you. Word salad and stirring up shit is literally all you do. I'm helping write and illustrate fantasy stories on this site and many other things off it. Maybe you should join us. You're the most pitiful one here. When @Sol wanted to retype everyone, I don't necessarily agree with his typings, but his motivations were real. You and many others here are living in a complete fantasy and judging from your talk it seems like a nightmare at that.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have better skills than you. Word salad and stirring up shit is literally all you do. I'm helping write and illustrate fantasy stories on this site and many other things off it. Maybe you should join us. You're the most pitiful one here. When @Sol wanted to retype everyone, I don't necessarily agree with his typings, but his motivations were real. You and many others here are living in a complete fantasy and judging from your talk it seems like a nightmare at that.
    So, pointing out when people are using socionics as an impossible escapist fantasy and substitute for life is now cringe-worthy, while people using socionics as an impossible escapist fantasy and substitute for life is awesome and should be encouraged. Have fun watching your life fall apart in front of all your smoke and mirrors and wondering why then. Who did you beat up with your today? Oh, how about no one.
    Indeed.

Cringe-worthy was about calling yourself and a few random others mathematicians. It’s cringe-worthy because it’s grandiose, and seems like you’re saying it in complete seriousness to boot.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indeed.

Cringe-worthy was about calling yourself and a few random others mathematicians. It’s cringe-worthy because it’s grandiose, and seems like you’re saying it in complete seriousness to boot.
    It's not. Very few members of the general populace know much about mathematics or there wouldn't be a state lottery. If someone plays the piano, do you wait until they're Elton John before you call them a musician? No. Having that knowledge at all needs a name. Subteigh is basically responsible for managing Goodreads, which is about as obligatory for the well-read as Facebook is for the well-connected, and did an analysis of sociotypes of US cities. Tell me who you know who does that. Applied mathematics is a thing, and many companies hire people who they refer to as mathematicians, just as the person who plays guitar at your wedding is a musician even if they're not world-famous. If you're uncomfortable being around people who have studied mathematics, maybe you can go join a Discord therapy group and discuss your fantasies with them.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I apologize to all the narcissists whose fantasy bubbles I've popped. I'll help you as much as I can but next time don't live in a fantasy bubble.

Also, you don't have to read my posts. @Capitalist Pig is better than anyone who replies to me after claiming to hate me. If you don't want to read a comparison between æther and the fifth dimension of Kaluza-Klein theory when I'm explaining a science fantasy I wrote, for example, you can just not read it and go read something else. As @Grendel said this does not resemble real-life interaction. Neither I nor anyone else can hold you hostage and make your read our posts (perhaps this should be the next 16types Adventure: Post-Reader Hostage Situation.)
    Last edited by Metamorph; 12-31-2019 at 06:14 AM.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop crying. This is why I don't discuss socionics seriously with some types. You can't stay on topic.

Next time when you are not ready to discuss your type, do not open a type me thread. Clown.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop crying. This is why I don't discuss socionics seriously with some types. You can't stay on topic.

Next time when you are not ready to discuss your type, do not open a type me thread. Clown.
    LOL.

I'm sorry I hurt your feefees.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That bait might work on someone else. I need some high lvl shit to get motivated.

Don't derail your own thread.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It must be some kind of skill to be able to spectacularly derail and devolve every single thread you're in, coer. I really don't know how you do it. Also, I'm starting to definitely agree on F type, because I see now that you bring up things that don't make sense, such as, "you didn't talk about it in front of me or anyone else I know, therefore you don't count" in regards to something that can be likened to statistics, which is really false, considering that to make a statistical or pseudo-statistical analysis of the forum's denizens' mathematical knowledge you need to have randomised objective questioning, which you don't, and base your whole argument on your less than random observations. So yeah. F type. (not to say I am not guilty of this... I am. That's how I got to your ILE typing. I take that back now.)

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A few pictures and test results (maybe) would clear up this issue. I think SEI-Fe might also be an option.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

The only program I think you could mean was someone else's Github repository that I modified slightly. Of course I also do a few boring things with spreadsheets, not advanced maths. I was supposedly the best person at maths at school and actually enjoyed it, but I thought it would be too hard or at least open-ended to pursue further. My other best subjects were Physics and IT, while I was weaker at languages - I also gave up Physics because I thought it would be too hard. But I think the general gist of your point is that this sort of thing is not stereotypically "F"-like.

I would say that even something like gender roles is far more significant predictor of which subjects a person may choose when they are "free" to do so. I think rarely were the subjects I "chose" ones I was especially interested in. I also think that general enthusiasm for schooling is a better reflector of an individual's general knowledge and "ability" than personality. Also, I'm reminded a bit of Douglas Adams who often spent hours writing computer programs he'd used once to do a task he could have otherwise done in ten minutes. Being knowledgeable enough to muddle through a subject can give the appearance of being proficient at it.
    Last edited by Not A Communist Shill; 01-02-2020 at 06:01 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    It must be some kind of skill to be able to spectacularly derail and devolve every single thread you're in, coer. I really don't know how you do it. Also, I'm starting to definitely agree on F type, because I see now that you bring up things that don't make sense, such as, "you didn't talk about it in front of me or anyone else I know, therefore you don't count" in regards to something that can be likened to statistics, which is really false, considering that to make a statistical or pseudo-statistical analysis of the forum's denizens' mathematical knowledge you need to have randomised objective questioning, which you don't, and base your whole argument on your less than random observations. So yeah. F type. (not to say I am not guilty of this... I am. That's how I got to your ILE typing. I take that back now.)
    So F type means stupid? T confirm and final then.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I thought S type stood for stupid?

I don't feel confident in my ability to type others, especially others that I do not know well, but I had assumed you typed EIE or that you were EIE. It isn't a typing that feels wrong.

If you had typed IEE or otherwise, there's a possibility I would be saying the same thing regarding IEE.

I don't think being "neurotic", "opinionated despite being female", "argumentative", "problematic" etc. automatically rules out IEE.

I like @coeruleum because seems Interesting, although I'm aware that she gets into fights that make me shake my head or where it seems to me where no one is particularly Right or Wrong, and yet they are somehow getting into rages at each other. (I am quite aware that others will occasionally see this of me also. That's just how it is).

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, I do love being in the convo without me even saying anything haha.

I don't care for this thread, but since you're going to twist my actions I'll clear things up. If this is regarding the drag queen thing, then it had everything to do with being trans. Someone had said the previous name I picked for myself irl sounded like a drag queen name and for a trans woman, that is one of my greatest fears to be seen as a man dressing up as a woman. That is why it triggered my trauma and I had to come up with a different name, so obviously I was feeling angry. Are you really that fucking oblivious to what transgender means?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Moderator warning:

Please everybody stop derailing and keep the topic about Coeruleum's type.

Thanks!

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is not healthy lol.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So F type means stupid? T confirm and final then.
    If you only got that from my whole paragraph, I really don't know what to say. Anyone can be stupid, but a T type will spin their stupidity differently than an F type. You're calling yourself stupid here, not me. It looks to me like you barely even read what I said. You're responding to the emotional imprint of my message, what it made you feel, and broadcasting that, not responding to or actually dismantling any argument I may have made. This is good in various situations and can catch people off guard, but it's also proof of F>T, lol.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    If you only got that from my whole paragraph, I really don't know what to say. Anyone can be stupid, but a T type will spin their stupidity differently than an F type. You're calling yourself stupid here, not me. It looks to me like you barely even read what I said. You're responding to the emotional imprint of my message, what it made you feel, and broadcasting that, not responding to or actually dismantling any argument I may have made. This is good in various situations and can catch people off guard, but it's also proof of F>T, lol.
    No. Would you like me to go through your message and analyze it? You can imply things without stating them, and if you believe otherwise, @Heretic 007 made his signature just for you. For example, stating someone is unable to make sense is a rather direct and unambiguous way of implying they're stupid. Half of the replies in thread sounds like the MBTI Cult of T Types, which is cringy and awful.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    I thought S type stood for stupid?

I don't feel confident in my ability to type others, especially others that I do not know well, but I had assumed you typed EIE or that you were EIE. It isn't a typing that feels wrong.

If you had typed IEE or otherwise, there's a possibility I would be saying the same thing regarding IEE.

I don't think being "neurotic", "opinionated despite being female", "argumentative", "problematic" etc. automatically rules out IEE.

I like @coeruleum because seems Interesting, although I'm aware that she gets into fights that make me shake my head or where it seems to me where no one is particularly Right or Wrong, and yet they are somehow getting into rages at each other. (I am quite aware that others will occasionally see this of me also. That's just how it is).
    IEE GANG IEE GANG IEE GANG IEE GANG IEE GANG IEE GANG IEE GANG IEE GANG IEE GANG IEE GANG IEE GANG IEE GANG

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your friendly neighbourhood math and computer science major here. I remember the first time I saw you try to demonstrate mathematical ability, you mixed up first-order and second-order logic. To say you are proficient in formal logic would be a reach. This isn't to say feeling types aren't capable enough to do math. It just comes down to the fact that if you prefer logic-based functions, logic based fields are going to interest you more and with more interest comes more exposure and with more exposure comes more practice and developed intuition for the topic. Yes, I have had TAs and profs that were feeling types, but most of my Math Department are logic types. There is a correlation here that should not be undermined.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn’t have the time and energy to do this earlier, but I’m just going to bold and quote some of these things you’ve said to me and others that are incredibly hypocritical/delusional/unreflective. If you are serious at all, you’re completely nuts. This needs to stop. Especially, they’re bold words for someone who’s asked me for money... in an incredibly rude and entitled way I might add that shows zero basic respect for other humans. I won’t be harassed like this again in public after how I’ve been treated in private, even if it’s by an immature kid. You absolutely need to fix your attitude, whether you’re serious or not. You can’t simply attack people this viciously and have people not notice.

I do not care I get banned. It’s idiotic and unhealthy to fixate on politeness or forum rules at this point. You need to address this.

Indeed if there’s a most pitiful person on here, it’s definitely you. Think twice before spewing hateful bullshit out of your temper tantrum hurt feefee diaper again, and get your life in order. I am neither your mother nor your older sister. Do not think that I will unconstructively put up with this.
    Last edited by sbbds; 01-01-2020 at 03:39 PM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s funny how it didn’t even sink in earlier how incredibly fucked up this kind of stuff that was said by @coeruleum was. This is the kind of person I need to not let come close to me again.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast