Page 148 of 199 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,920 of 7953

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xelor
    I mean, a lot of people here are Process and Ti Seeking (yourself included). That basically means you're "hungry for data" and it's a waste of my time explaining unless I'm being monetarily compensated. I basically consider your requests for additional explanation a form of baiting for me to "feed" you.
    This is fair, and I won’t press you any further.
    I wasn’t really expecting you to divulge much more anyway, so seeing you give your own reasons in this fashion is more than acceptable.
    And thanks again.

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist
    https://daddygulenko4life.blogspot.com/2020/07/eie-dcnh-subtype-descriptions.html

it does sound too much just like IEI tho. mb DCNH is somewhat stupid
    This wasn’t where I found them (it was from a .pdf from some heaven-knows-where website), but it’s great that there’s actually somewhere else that they can be found.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    Yeah, I realize the descriptions aren't everything. For what it's worth, I checked out all the subtypes for EIE and IEI in the link Scawwy shared, and the EIE-H description is definitely the most relatable of the EIE subtypes. That being said though, I can't say it fit me better than IEI-C. They feel like they're describing different sides of myself.

Yeah, I suppose I could get typed by him. I just feel like even typings made by him need to be taken with a pinch or two of salt. Still... I am curious, and you are tempting me lol
    I think typing is not a life changing thing. Especially if you have narrowed it down to 2/3 types. I was blind towards my temperament (Ej). I was able re calibrate some stuff regarding types and people outside of typology. That in itself was very cool.
    I like to discover my own blind spots. [funny how some made the T->F the biggest thing. Nah. It is not for me. Might be base <-> suggestive thing that was already sort of self realized.]
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma
    I think typing is not a life changing thing. Especially if you have narrowed it down to 2/3 types. I was blind towards my temperament (Ej). I was able re calibrate some stuff regarding types and people outside of typology. That in itself was very cool.
    I like to discover my own blind spots. [funny how some made the T->F the biggest thing. Nah. It is not for me. Might be base <-> suggestive thing that was already sort of self realized.]
    Yeah. I really think the best way to think about an official typing is this:

No matter what it comes out as, you’re still yourself. Nothing has actually changed. All that’s happened is you’ve been given a label, a categorisation of sorts. You can accept it or reject it, if it pleases you. Maybe it’s given you and new understanding of yourself, in which case that’s great.

The opportunity it presents, I think, is to give yourself some perspective for improving yourself (at the very least), and possibly a way to find the type relations that work best for you (the best result).

The real reason to be apprehensive is whether or not the money you spent is worth it, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelor View Post
    @decqueen IEI over EIE
    @one EIE over IEI
    @ariesangel EIE-C

What made you think EIE > IEI? Very curious.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    Yeah, I realize the descriptions aren't everything. For what it's worth, I checked out all the subtypes for EIE and IEI in the link Scawwy shared, and the EIE-H description is definitely the most relatable of the EIE subtypes. That being said though, I can't say it fit me better than IEI-C. They feel like they're describing different sides of myself.

Yeah, I suppose I could get typed by him. I just feel like even typings made by him need to be taken with a pinch or two of salt. Still... I am curious, and you are tempting me lol
    So curiosity... I'll help you out. Here are some numbers of types I've actually met/knew/know/acquainted/friends with naturally outside of typology spots (with the exception of Malandro, the 1 female SLE).

Note: a lot of my ITRs/relations with people that don't know about typology have been tolerable/good regardless of the ITR, whereas my ones with people that knew about typology were warped and fucked up, my conclusion is that most people are too immature for this field of psychology and Socionics has the inverse effect of actually ruining relationships. I used Model G for these typings, some I sent off to Gulenko to get confirmed, some it was so obvious due to my own knowledge (confirmed with them, mistypes corrected over stages in time etc.). Some of these people I've known for years, some in passing, some not worth mentioning.

SEI: 3 (2 male, 1 female)
    ESE: 1 (1 female, possibly 1 male)
    LII: 2 (2 male, counting Guenko)
    ILE: 2 (1 female, 1 male - a designer)

8 Alphas

LSI: 10 (8 male, 2 female)
    SLE: 14 (13 male, 1 female)
    IEI: 4 (2 male, 2 female)
    EIE: 10 (7 male, 3 female)

38 Betas

SEE: 6 (4 male, 2 female)
    ILI: 2 (both male)
    LIE: 4 (male)
    ESI: 1 (female, possibly one other, also female)

13 Gammas

SLI: 5 (all male)
    IEE: 1 (female, Anastasiia, Gulenko's assistant)
    LSE: 1 (male, possibly another type, but it fit him - possibly one female)
    EII: 0

6 Deltas

The rarest type is probably EII (though rarity may not be due to scarcity but simply the fact that Peripherals are out of the spotlight in general - you'd find a Peripheral type at your local Walmart faster than in Hollywood). At this stage in time I can estimate where to find every type for most part.

A lot of my findings contradict Gulenko's. i.e. most programmers are SF and NF, very rarely do I find NT programmers. STs rarely if ever do programming, they often do sports, medical, manual labor, engineering, carpentry etc. NTs are often into psychology and philosophy (as are STs). Ts do gaming, Fs rarely do.

Marshals are mostly female = bullshit. Craftsmen are mostly female = bullshit. Anyone of any type can have any mental or physical illness for whatever reason(s) it seems that it depends on the individual, it is not completely restricted to certain types or just one or two as implied by the Gulenkobots.

Richest types I've met personally IRL: EIE (millionaire), LIE (millionaire), LSE, SLE. I'd estimate the human population overall to be at 60-70% Central types. Peripheral types have possibly been weeded out by nature and evolution hence them being less than 50%. Competitive world etc.

I could say more, but I've had students of Gulenko steal my ideas, resources, and my discoveries. I know they watch my account here. And yes, it's true Gulenko was impressed by my aptitude and he wanted me to become a student in advanced classes. But things change, usually for the better - so it didn't happen.

Also, so far the best ITR I've had is with my 10 pound female dog, she's probably my Dual, and she's definitely not a bitch - but she does keep people at a distance and doesn't like most of them.
    Last edited by Ocean Man; 05-16-2022 at 04:35 AM.

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are a good scientist, @Xelor. The best one I've ever met, in fact.

Any hypothesis on which TIM is the base type for H. sapiens sapiens?
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xelor
    Note: a lot of my ITRs/relations with people that don't know about typology have been tolerable/good regardless of the ITR, whereas my ones with people that knew about typology were warped and fucked up, my conclusion is that most people are too immature for this field of psychology and Socionics has the inverse effect of actually ruining relationships. I used Model G for these typings, some I sent off to Gulenko to get confirmed, some it was so obvious due to my own knowledge (confirmed with them, mistypes corrected over stages in time etc.). Some of these people I've known for years, some in passing, some not worth mentioning.
    Honestly, I think this may be a case of simple psychology, where people who are really invested in something just take it too far. I’ve seen older posts on this forum where people took a very ‘us and them’ approach to types and Quadras, ti the detriment of common sense. I honestly couldn’t conceive of a world that was fair, and didn’t also have a place for people of every given ‘type’ for whatever that word really means.
    The hope would be that people who take up typology to a more-or-less professional or expert-level of practice would be wiser and somewhat mature, but unfortunately that just doesn’t seem to be so, because it’s kind of a field ripe for confirmation bias to run rampant, especially when people’s egos are on the line. And the more they ‘confirm’ a person’s typing, the less that they’ll begin to treat them like a person, and more like a different form of life.

A lot of my findings contradict Gulenko's. i.e. most programmers are SF and NF, very rarely do I find NT programmers. STs rarely if ever do programming, they often do sports, medical, manual labor, engineering, carpentry etc. NTs are often into psychology and philosophy (as are STs). Ts do gaming, Fs rarely do.
    I’m surprised by the lack of NTs in programming, but maybe that’s because it’s become a profession that’s more commonplace and mainstream now than it was previously. NTs, archetypically, are chasing things in the future, so if programming has become the ‘known’ thing, they look elsewhere to pioneer.
    Ts over Fs playing games makes too much sense, obviously, but I wonder how many NFs play games compared to Ts in general?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    I’m surprised by the lack of NTs in programming, but maybe that’s because it’s become a profession that’s more commonplace and mainstream now than it was previously. NTs, archetypically, are chasing things in the future, so if programming has become the ‘known’ thing, they look elsewhere to pioneer.
    It might be that it is not too valuable to give pure instructions but it is more important to juggle with decisions.

MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maromi View Post
    You are a good scientist, @Xelor. The best one I've ever met, in fact.

Any hypothesis on which TIM is the base type for H. sapiens sapiens?
    I think Gulenko would say SEI, but I'd say ESI, or SLI if we're going with an Si dom.
    Last edited by Ocean Man; 05-16-2022 at 09:43 AM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xelor View Post
    My typings so far using Model G from just interfacing with people randomly when I'm bored etc.

@Stray Cat LSI
    @Robert Dane Horlock Most likely Beta ST
    @Lady Leviathan EIE-C
    @Rusal EIE-H
    @EIE H EIE-H or EIE-N
    @one Most likely Beta NF

There are some others too.
    You're a gossiping super mark using boredom as an excuse to create shock value. Thanks, Princess

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    You're a gossiping super mark using boredom as an excuse to create shock value. Thanks, Princess
    @Stray Cat LSI-C, you're welcome. Saved you 120$ and what have you done for me? Nothing. Such a parasite, stay blocked and stay malding.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@timber i think u might be a SLI
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    @timber i think u might be a SLI
    weird, I was wondering about his type yesterday. lol

but I was thinking beta rational, harmonizing subtype
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Maromi ILI-N (I bet NC), he tried to trick me into thinking he was LII and that Gulenko was wrong about us (and that I was an LIE lol), in reality he has diagnosed MPD, covert/cerebral narcissism (my diagnosis), and schizotypal personality traits. Very toxic and dangerous. Obvious DA cognition. Passive aggressive, Victim erotic style.

Also some side notes: he gets really triggered by images of Donald Trump, anybody rich, successful or happy, and is obsessed with religion. Highly political. It might be an act. Gaslights. You can basically use any of those to bait him into freaking out on you even though you don't care about any of that.

...he might be a troll, and he seems too educated to be an actual retard - you never know on this forum (he's also obsessed with IQ). He also doxes and logs chats, it's best to either fake/lie and never say anything legit to him. He will try to use it against you. He's basically a snake.

Final verdict: blocked for life
    Last edited by Ocean Man; 05-19-2022 at 08:21 PM.

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Ocean Man Not gonna lie, yesterday your three-fold ambush attack of accusing me of pretending to be a woman, discovering my real-life name, and lying to me about yourself for a week over many forum posts and PM's really did knock the wind out of me. I was extremely shocked. Nobody shocked me like you did before in my entire life. So I am sorry for the mean words I said to you in that shock.

Now I understand that according to creator people of your personality type have a very unique way of processing reality compared to the rest of us. But according to the conventional reality that I and the rest of these forum members live in...

1. I don't know your real name (so it is logically impossible for me to dox you)
    2. My profile has always listed my gender as "male" ever since I created an account here several years ago so it is impossible for me to have pretended to be a woman
    3. I never had any communication with you outside of these fora and the PM's we exchanged on here. Did you meet someone impersonating me?
    Last edited by SacredKnowing; 05-20-2022 at 03:25 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Northstar SLE, possibly SLE-HC over SLE-C hence why he identifies with SLI at times (I remember at one point "Kiana" tried to gaslight him into EIE)

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EIE H View Post
    Oftentimes, the people who really get into typology already can sense that they have a problem which they can't put a finger on or have a hard time relating to other people IRL. As a result, they gravitate towards typology looking for answers and will often perceive typology systems as a cheat sheet to understanding themselves and other people.

However, if they take this mentality too far, other people just become data points and/or untreated mental illness become attributed as a part of the personality. The irony here is that the amateur typology person becomes even worse at reading people and connecting because they don't remember to factor in the limits of the system or outside confounding factors.

A tool is only as effective as the person who is using it. The reality is, even in the professional world, there's quite a few incompetent psychologists who don't to seem have a deep understanding of human nature so the same can probably be applied to amateurs.
    So well said, and 100% agree.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maromi View Post
    @Ocean Man Not gonna lie, yesterday your three-fold ambush attack of accusing me of pretending to be a woman, discovering my real-life name, and lying to me about yourself for a week over many forum posts and PM's really did knock the wind out of me. I was extremely shocked. Nobody shocked me like you did before in my entire life. So I am sorry for the mean words I said to you in that shock.

Now I understand that according to creator people of your personality type have a very unique way of processing reality compared to the rest of us. But according to the conventional reality that I and the rest of these forum members live in...

1. I don't know your real name (so it is logically impossible for me to dox you)
    2. My profile has always listed my gender as "male" ever since I created an account here several years ago so it is impossible for me to have pretended to be a woman
    3. I never had any communication with you outside of these fora and the PM's we exchanged on here. Did you meet someone impersonating me?
    Just ignore him. Really, hes not even worth your time.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ocean Man View Post
    @Northstar SLE, possibly SLE-HC over SLE-C hence why he identifies with SLI at times (I remember at one point "Kiana" tried to gaslight him into EIE)
    Yeah, perhaps. I wouldn't believe being EIE or any kind of ethical extravert in any typology.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Yeah, perhaps. I wouldn't believe being EIE or any kind of ethical extravert in any typology.
    Yeah. You're not EIE. She admitted to me that she only learned about this theory to hurt people. Any typing she gives out you can take with a bucket of salt.
    Last edited by Ocean Man; 05-20-2022 at 05:39 PM.

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Leviathan View Post
    Just ignore him. Really, hes not even worth your time.
    I think what happened is that I forced him to think some uncomfortable thoughts about the ultimate reality and that made him angry at me. So he decided to look me up in real life as a way to harm me, thinking that if I go away, that the Truth will change. It happened to Jeremiah and the other Old Testament prophets: everyone hated them and wanted to kill them for making them think.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@chriscorey ILI or EIE over ILE, her Ni seems pretty strong - better and more fluid than ILE's Control Ni

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@chriscorey ILI or EIE over ILE, her Ni seems pretty strong - better and more fluid than ILE's Control Ni
    ILI>EIE I show zero emotion or facial expression.
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@roger557 LSI-H, possibly LSI-HD - very nasty and reminds me of @Stray Cat - other LSIs of this forum, do yourself a favor and don't act like these two.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@roger557 LSI-H, possibly LSI-HD - very nasty and reminds me of @Stray Cat - other LSIs of this forum, do yourself a favor and don't act like these two.
    why would we? I hate it when people I want to argue with get banned.
    Last edited by chriscorey; 05-28-2022 at 07:37 AM.

-Krishna

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Type me I’m bored.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Type me I’m bored.
    I still think you're EIE, Charismatic stud.

-Krishna

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    I still think you're EIE, Charismatic stud.
    Oh don’t make me blush, you.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Oh don’t make me blush, you.

-Krishna

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kiana was retarded & delusional. That is all. I felt like stirring my cauldron pot and laughing wickedly.

Anyways,

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    ILI>EIE I show zero emotion or facial expression.
    I am like this half the time but the other half I’m really expressive, but then there’s also times where my face is dead but my voice is expressive and probably vice versa. I also dissociate a lot so that’s probably a big factor to take in.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you change your typing?

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower
    Did you change your typing?
    Not really, i don’t think a single type captures everything. ISTP is my mbti typing and i put it there to make fun of Sol.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not really, i don’t think a single type captures everything. ISTP is my mbti typing and i put it there to make fun of Sol.
    I was wondering if it's your mbti typing. Then I thought so is he typing as SLI or LSI now. Makes sense.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    I was wondering if it's your mbti typing. Then I thought so is he typing as SLI or LSI now. Makes sense.
    He types me ISTJ and LSI but obviously i don't agree. I put ISTP because that's what i've always identified with, even more than any socionics type. If I'd have to choose a socionics type I'd choose some kind of hybrid of SLE and SLI.

Banned
    TIM
    ILx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Shazaam EIE

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If @End is correct in his assumption about having leading Ni, then IEI is the most possible type for him - he certainly talks like a Fe type, and that way of talking consistently is very unlikely for ILI, who has Fe in the superego. Maybe he'll post a video someday.
    @Alive seems more like an ethical type.
    @Adam Strange should consider if he's an ethical type, too.
    @hellohellohello behaves a little oddly for ILI, so I'm less sure in that now than I was before. LSI is the next best version, I suppose.
    @decqueen did not quite give the impression of IEE on the picture, more like an introverted ethical type. A video would make it more clear.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I highly doubt I'm an S type, but the Great "Gulenko" typed me so we must obey.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hellohellohello View Post
    That you doubt your type so strongly after having LSI in the profile may point to irrationality, they're more spontaneous, think less before doing and change opinions more rapidly and less rigidly. I felt more intuition (specifically Ni) in your video. Try to think if you feel better interacting with Fe or Fi types, try to apply this method on your relationships. You're most certainly a Se-valuing introverted logician, in my opinion, and ILI is more likely than LSI.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hellohellohello View Post
    Can you explain why you doubt? What makes you think you can be N?

You can check ILI videos to see how they appear and interact.