Thread: What is my DCNH type?

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What is my DCNH type?

I’ve seen lots of discussions about DCNH around here lately.

So what is my DCNH type? You can vote in poll if you don’t feel like posting.

Also, I already know some of you think it’s BS and I know who you are. I know some of you think it’s not. In this thread we are assuming it’s real.

Thanks.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You have got low scores on conscientiousness if I can trust my memory. Do you agree with it? Is it irritating or just preferred part of you?

Do you need to win? Do you like people who want to win (really hard core)?

Do you have eccentricities? What do you think about eccentric people who are not threatening?

Have you been the person who got neglected by others but on the other hand individuality has often been less stressful than being part of the pack?
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think developed Fe
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

prob H

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    You have got low scores on conscientiousness if I can trust my memory. Do you agree with it? Is it irritating or just preferred part of you?
    Yes, I do get low scores on conscientiousness. It’s a real struggle for me to be conscientious. I want to be, try to be. Admire people who are. So it isirritating, I’d say. Probably one of the qualities I dislike most in myself. It’s a constant struggle.

Do you need to win? Do you like people who want to win (really hard core)?
    No. I don’t care to win. Such things have never been important to me. I do admire people who are in it to win, though.

Do you have eccentricities? What do you think about eccentric people who are not threatening?
    yeah, I’ve always considered myself a weirdo and have been called weird my whole life, which I used to be pretty insecure about. I love my fellow weirdos lol they make me feel not so alone. So I think threatening or not they are pretty interesting.

Have you been the person who got neglected by others but on the other hand individuality has often been less stressful than being part of the pack?
    I do prob get neglected by I don’t really take it bad I don’t think. I don’t really mind being ignored. I don’t like too much attention. I try to make my individuality fit in a group. I kinda resent groups a bit, but feel like I want to belong too. Like hey I’m a weirdo, accept me as I am please? And then I’m also like, I can’t believe these people.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I think developed Fe
    Put people in front of a camera and usually ignoring tends to emerge. It is weird but interaction via camera tends to skew things.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    Yes, I do get low scores on conscientiousness. It’s a real struggle for me to be conscientious. I want to be, try to be. Admire people who are. So it isirritating, I’d say. Probably one of the qualities I dislike most in myself. It’s a constant struggle.

No. I don’t care to win. Such things have never been important to me. I do admire people who are in it to win, though.

yeah, I’ve always considered myself a weirdo and have been called weird my whole life, which I used to be pretty insecure about. I love my fellow weirdos lol they make me feel not so alone. So I think threatening or not they are pretty interesting.

I do prob get neglected by I don’t really take it bad I don’t think. I don’t really mind being ignored. I don’t like too much attention. I try to make my individuality fit in a group. I kinda resent groups a bit, but feel like I want to belong too. Like hey I’m a weirdo, accept me as I am please? And then I’m also like, I can’t believe these people.
    Yeah. You make it sound like You are quite introverted overall and some need for security. Problems with order. That makes N unlikely. As I have understood you tend to float around and take what might come up which makes H quite possible.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

> I know who you are.

the ones with some objectivity
    also it's not Socionics. but another Gulenko's baseless fantasy. a separate typology

resume: non of them

you still doubt in own ESI type *sigh*

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DCNH subtypes are actually more scientific than the 16 sociotypes, because they are based on empircal evidence. they are certainly not a baseless fantasy. it's clear to see how they influence intertype relationships. you can even objectively measure the contact/distance dichotomy. contact types release adrenaline and noradrenaline in a dangerous situation, that's why they move towards danger, or at least don't run from it. the majority of the people on this website are normalising subtypes. in real life, I observe the subtype of a person almost immediately. I have been wondering if it's because of the accentuated Se of creative subtypes.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@aster: I think there's a very high chance that you are a normalising or harmonising subtype based on the answers you gave.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The other option is C. From one time I saw you on cam I thought you could be. C's get bad rap but the truth is that they are often very cool people and not as unstable as they have been described.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the problem that creatives have is a lack of discipline, and an inability to adapt to the norms of their enviroment in most cases, that's why normalising and dominant subtypes have problems with them. creative subtypes are extremly good at social communication because of accentuated Ne (the ability to generate new conversational topics). it's the most interesting type to hang out with if you want to experience something.