Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: shotgunfingers VI

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On second thought, I think ILI is possible for you again actually @shotgunfingers . Not IEE, or IEI.

Your face reminds me of ILx, combined with SLI, SEI and IEE. SLI best fit though IMO.

You also remind of of this groundhog I’ve been watching videos of recently.

Now I’m going to imagine it saying “I’ll fucking break your ankles with a chair” as it eats food expressionlessly like you did with a cute smile LOL.

I think the emotions and your facial expressions not quite being in tune is what makes an Fe polr. Ironically, you’re very expressive though in and of itself, actually.
    I would think SEI more possible, but I’ve never seen an SEI be so stereotypically behaviorally Fe polr. It’s not impossible though, IMO.

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, the more I think of it, though: the "calming" thing could be dominant Si. SEI could work. I was getting stuck on the "I don't keep up with people who aren't in my immediate vicinity" thing, and I've noticed this with both SEI and SLI.

The fluid approach to life could be any of the irrational types, really.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    SLI.
    I hope not. I don't want to deal with IEEs. Read Filatova on IEEs man... e_e you woudn't want to deal with that either.

What kind of person promises to be at x place at y time and then disappears to a party? IEEs . Thats irresponsible and selfish as fuck.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I hope not. I don't want to deal with IEEs.
    How would you feel towards an ILE?

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    How would you feel towards an ILE?
    Reading the book now, well mostly just skipping to at the moment relevant bits. I'll get to everything eventually. ILE is next. Kinda late tho, if I'm not careful I'll end up reading till 2 AM again.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't have a solid answer yet but I think Ne-valuing for sure. That would leave Alpha or Delta and V.I wise ur face looks more Alpha I think. You do look SLI though quite a bit but the Fe is sort of too attached to the face for that.

I don't think te is your polr though. So not SEI.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    I don't have a solid answer yet but I think Ne-valuing for sure. That would leave Alpha or Delta and V.I wise ur face looks more Alpha I think. You do look SLI though quite a bit but the Fe is sort of too attached to the face for that.

I don't think te is your polr though. So not SEI.
    Its 12:16 Am, still reading. I think its ILE... wtf

@Sol the more I read ILE... the more it resonates. I have to be sure, plus I'm starting to understand why you recommend this book. Knowing the other types is very useful. The foreword was right. This is a treasure. I'll read all of it once I finished what might seem relevant to my type.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its 12:16 Am, still reading. I think its ILE... wtf

@Sol the more I read ILE... the more it resonates. I have to be sure, plus I'm starting to understand why you recommend this book. Knowing the other types is very useful. The foreword was right. This is a treasure. I'll read all of it once I finished what might seem relevant to my type.
    Honestly I am now behind this typing for you too, if you are saying this, as you know yourself best.

You do definitely seem more like a socionics positivist.

The thing that fucks your VI up the most is how clean your room and clothes look lmao.

But then again, you’re in your 30s so you’re a responsible adult by now, and you do mention not liking cleaning until things really get dirty.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope not. I don't want to deal with IEEs. Read Filatova on IEEs man... e_e you woudn't want to deal with that either.

What kind of person promises to be at x place at y time and then disappears to a party? IEEs . Thats irresponsible and selfish as fuck.
    With all due respect, but you have just arrived into Socionics and have not yet transcended the level of stereotypical insights. That's not a bad thing, we all started out that way. In due time, you will learn to separate the healthy IEEs (the majority) from the immature and unhealthy ones (the minority) that are the subject of so many descriptions.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still think SLI, probably Creative in DCNH.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly I just feel kind of depressed now because I feel like you have tons of character on video, and if most people on the forum are anything at all like this, then I’m missing out on a lot of interpersonal interaction and info lol.

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@shotgunfingers where are you getting these questions from?

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly I am now behind this typing for you too, if you are saying this, as you know yourself best.

You do definitely seem more like a socionics positivist.

The thing that fucks your VI up the most is how clean your room and clothes look lmao.

But then again, you’re in your 30s so you’re a responsible adult by now, and you do mention not liking cleaning until things really get dirty.
    I guess the boom-arm is blocking the view of all the dirty clothes (pants, socks, underwear, shirts) in random places on the floor. There is a hp gen8 micro server with an 18 inch monitor back there in front of the dressing cabinet with a shirt thrown over it... haven't made the bed in a long while and my desk is full of plates and cups... with dried bits of food still in them. I hope it won't rot... I should maybe wash the dishes tomorrow. e_e I also have this shitty habit of using anew glass every time I drink water and I leave it randomly on the furniture.

I might like aesthetic comfy stuff, but I always forget to drink water for example and only notice that I'm dehydrated when my blood-pressure drops, i get lethargic and get a head ache. It happened today at work, forgot its warm as fuck and I sweat more... so obviously I'll dehydrate faster, but I probably wouldn't have noticed till its too late anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    @shotgunfingers where are you getting these questions from?
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/showthread.php/52400-NEW-QUESTIONNAIRE
    I still think SLI, probably Creative in DCNH.
    I'll read SLI tomorrow. I have work at 6 AM and its already 1 AM. Fuuuuuuck!
    Last edited by SGF; 06-11-2020 at 10:00 PM. Reason: goddam typos!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess the boom-arm is blocking the view of all all the dirty clothes (pants, socks, underwear, shirts) in random places on the floor. There is a hp gen8 micro server with an 18 inch monitor back there in front of the dressing cabinet with a shit thrown over it... haven't made the bed in a long while and my desk is full of plates and cups... with dried bits of food still in them. I hope it won't rot... I should maybe wash the dishes tomorrow. e_e I also have this shitty habit of using anew glass every time I drink water and I leave it randomly on the furniture.

I might like aesthetic comfy stuff, but I always forget to drink water for example and only notice that I'm dehydrated when my blood-pressure drops, i get lethargic and get a head ache. It happened today at work, forgot its warm as fuck and I sweat more... so obviously I'll dehydrate faster, but I probably wouldn't have noticed till its too late anyway.

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-QUESTIONNAIRE
    Ha ok Ne confirmed. A total disgrace for a hypothetical Te subtype lol

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess the boom-arm is blocking the view of all all the dirty clothes (pants, socks, underwear, shirts) in random places on the floor. There is a hp gen8 micro server with an 18 inch monitor back there in front of the dressing cabinet with a shit thrown over it... haven't made the bed in a long while and my desk is full of plates and cups... with dried bits of food still in them. I hope it won't rot... I should maybe wash the dishes tomorrow. e_e
    I’m exactly the same. On top of that lol, I’m a woman and culturally asian woman lol.

I simply don’t care. I’ve had my bed overcrowded before due to being filled with garbage. I only clean right before my boyfriend comes over. Nobody would ever suspect the difference.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Post #29 describing how you're at home, in your head a lot points to Ni over Si. I feel this way and start getting in a rut (and kind of depressive) if I'm just doing the work-eat-sleep-repeat pattern, and my motivation towards goals goes way, way down if there isn't something new and fresh to look forward to. Too much routine is like a slow death.
    work-eat-sleep repeat pattern is extremely depressing to Ne base too.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    What makes you say that?

Is it your IEE self-typing which you are actually unsure about?

Ne bases are Si seeking, which means that daily habits and patterns are more likely to be the exact opposite of extremely depressing for them. Unless they are being “forced”, I guess.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What makes you say that?

Is it your IEE self-typing which you are actually unsure about?

Ne bases are Si seeking, which means that daily habits and patterns are more likely to be the exact opposite of extremely depressing for them. Unless they are being “forced”, I guess.
    I've read it multiple times, I just finished IEE section in Gulenko's book yesterday.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are few types that would not be upset with prolonged work-eat-sleep routine (that means, doing just that). And delta-STs actually (secretly?) seek to break away from routine via Ne (more or less).

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've read it multiple times, I just finished IEE section in Gulenko's book yesterday.
    And? What’s your definitive conclusion from that? Do you have any, this time? Lol

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So IEI? Its possible, my biggest need would be motivation to get going and do something. I seem to lack that, a LOT. I'm often stuck at home in my head, which is a major issue. If I go outside and nothing interesting is happening (usually the case) I get stuck in my head again. Its possible I don't plan, because I'm in a rut. Work-eat-sleap-work-repeat. I can't remember what i did a few days ago, because nothing memorable happened.

Hmm... I do prefer to narrow down options than to expand, but there is no point if I can't first cover as wide a field of options as possible to start with. Looks like I have to get the kindle version of the book.. not deliverable to my address.
    not IEI. IEI are different, read descriptions and not just from Gulenko.

I already said xLI.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    There are few types that would not be upset with prolonged work-eat-sleep routine (that means, doing just that). And delta-STs actually (secretly?) seek to break away from routine via Ne (more or less).
    Yeah I do remember seeing this with delta ST as well, well, SLI, not so sure about LSE. I'm curious as to which types would be okay with this. I figured I may have missed something in his video though and that there may be more behind it as to what Emily was saying, so I apologize if I came off brash, I just think it's important to share that it can apply to other types.

I do feel like this is really depressing for a lot of Ne bases though, maybe for different reasons than an Ni base and I'm not sure of what reasons it is completely for Shotgun. I know my ILE nephew (no way in hell he isn't an Ne base) absolutely abhors routine, though he may need it to have more structure to his life.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

what do you think about Filatova description for SEE?

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, so I wasn't getting very far with typing and I know I said I wasn't going to make a VI vid, but here we are. @Sol , I read your minimum requirements for VI, I hope I managed to meet them.

Vid: https://youtu.be/i8Mhrxad5rA
    That video surprised me. ESI

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For reasoning as to why ESI

- Aware of the world
    - NOT Fe POLR WHATSOEVER lol
    - Excitable
    - Trying to ingratiate yourself with sincere expressions
    - You move around a bit like Se>Si to me & holding the physical energy and controlling it like Se / xSI

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Post #29 describing how you're at home, in your head a lot points to Ni over Si. I feel this way and start getting in a rut (and kind of depressive) if I'm just doing the work-eat-sleep-repeat pattern, and my motivation towards goals goes way, way down if there isn't something new and fresh to look forward to. Too much routine is like a slow death.
    Oh hell same, I like the way you described this, it could be just a human thing though lol

BTW I interpreted the part on goals as in, new bigger better goals after you've achieved the previous ones lol

Eh to me too

Seriously, to any human being who has at least a tiny little bit of brains and ambition.

EDIT: rereading that. There is one reframe where this isn't extremely depressing: if your work is with you working on something that truly is worth it. (See: ambition)

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    what do you think about Filatova description for SEE?
    Se base is in no way me. I'm incapable of being firm like that unless I'm angry and it only lasts for the duration. I'd sooner say Ni base & in need of someone with Se.

Imo @Sol is right. Looks like I'm Ne base...possibly Alpha ILE... or .. IEE. Less probable is IEI & SEI.

It makes sense now why I often fail to interpret internal body sensations. Who the fuck fails to notice he is dehydrated? Me.. and I'm incapable of having a regular schedule throughout the day, forget to drink regularly even if I figured it out.

I think ppl get tripped up by the room's Si nature.. a lot of the ideas that went into it's interior design weren't mine outside of the light bulb shelf, which I had a friend of mine build for me. The bed is also something new. Used to sleep on the floor 8D.. was experimenting with that 3+ years.
    Last edited by SGF; 06-12-2020 at 05:16 AM.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Se base is in no way me. I'm incapable of being firm like that unless I'm angry and it only lasts for the duration.

Imo @Sol is right. Looks like I'm Ne base...possibly Alpha ILE... or .. IEE.

It makes sense now why I often fail to interpret internal body sensations. Who the fuck fails to notice he is dehydrated? Me..

lol, I'm speaking about what do you think of SEE as dual (in case of you being ILI) in the description because you disliked IEE, I'm not suggesting that you are Se. You are far from IEE. A lot of types don't notice body sensations. EIE, LIE, IEE, ILE, LII, EII... then Si Role (IxI) is not good at it either and don't value it. You have written and said a lot of things that go against IEE nature, for example saving a lot of money over years or keeping long time just working eating and sleeping, but I'm not going to quote them all, I've things to do.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    lol, I'm speaking about what do you think of SEE as dual (in case of you being ILI) in the description because you disliked IEE, I'm not suggesting that you are Se. You are far from IEE. A lot of types don't notice body sensations. EIE, LIE, IEE, ILE, LII, EII... then Si Role (IxI) is not good at it either and don't value it. You have written and said a lot of things that go against IEE nature, for example saving a lot of money over years or keeping long time just working eating and sleeping, but I'm not going to quote them all, I've things to do.
    At "work" at the moment. I'll read all that later today.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

after seeing the vid my opinion has changed slightly. I still think you're merry and adept at Fe but IEI seems very unlikely, unless you're a very irreverent one
    every time you would laugh or make expressions with your eyes to illustrate a point I would smile or move my face involuntarily too. If you're SLI ...then... I'm IEE! ha.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ergot View Post
    after seeing the vid my opinion has changed slightly. I still think you're merry and adept at Fe but IEI seems very unlikely, unless you're a very irreverent one
    every time you would laugh or make expressions with your eyes to illustrate a point I would smile or move my face involuntarily too. If you're SLI ...then... I'm IEE! ha.
    :-P well there are only 2 merry intuitive irrationals IEE or IEI.

EDIT: scratch that, confused subjectivist vs objectivist with emotive-constructive... yeah ILE or IEI makes sense..

I seem to like Beta quadra related themes, but present as Delta/Alpha in demeanor.

Subjectivist types do not perceive "getting to know somebody" as a special kind of activity, in contrast to Serious types, for whom it is a kind of a ritual. They know very well why they are getting acquainted (the purpose of this acquaintance is interest, business, travel, and so on). In contrast to the Objectivist types, they do not divide the process of getting acquainted into consecutive stages. They immediately establish the necessary emotional distance in contact and can regulate it as needed. To bridge the gap between poorly acquainted people in a group they amp up the emotional tone—this can be mutually experienced happiness or misfortune. The "name" of the person is of secondary relevance for them. Interest towards the person and relations is primary here, thus Merry types do not consider formality as a necessary part of becoming acquainted with someone.
    All of that especially the bolded rings true. I'm very informal tbh.. its fairly easy for me to establish correct psychological distance and to read people.
    Last edited by SGF; 06-12-2020 at 06:24 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is an old pic of my home office/work room. It can get messy af.. e_e damn my dirty underwear is under the chair..

ClAMoA0.jpg

As you can see the bed wasn't originally there. I got tired of going upstairs or sleeping on the floor, so I bought a bed.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is an old pic of my home office/work room. It can get messy af.. e_e damn my dirty underwear is under the chair..

ClAMoA0.jpg

As you can see the bed wasn't originally there. I got tired of going upstairs or sleeping on the floor, so I bought a bed.
    This is not really an IEE/ILE kind of mess. Messy rooms of this kind are not unusual for adolescents of any type, so NTR.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is not really an IEE/ILE kind of mess. Messy rooms of this kind are not unusual for adolescents of any type, so NTR.
    I'm 33, but yeah.. its not as bad as Mongoloid's lair (rofl it auto-corrected the name?): https://youtu.be/uzy1uUgeRPI
    Last edited by SGF; 06-12-2020 at 10:45 AM.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm 33
    Gosh, you look so young in that video! Perhaps I'll change my mind to IEE after all ;-)

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gosh, you look so young in that video! Perhaps I'll change my mind to IEE after all ;-)
    Yeah, I look young for my age. Its a family thing, my younger brother is the same way. He is more of a people person than me for sure, I think he is IEE (Enneagram type 3).. but not quite as bad as Filatova's description.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fwiw i relate to a lot of the things you say

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Knowing the other types is very useful.
    To identify a type is to understand to what type a human fits better. You are assured when he fits in good degree, significantly better than to all other types.

I recommend to avoid doubtful hypotheses as Reinin's traits.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    To identify a type is to understand to what type a human fits better. You are assured when he fits in good degree, significantly better than to all other types.

I recommend to avoid doubtful hypotheses as Reinin's traits.
    Ok. I agree. According to what Filatova writes, my function is that of an Intuiter. This explains why I'm neither a primary thinker nor feeler and why I'm not present in the moment, nor do I take immediate action.. also why I always tend to look at things from a macro perspective and my thoughts wander.. and produce associative thinking.

For now these are my observations. I'm still reading.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne/Si, irrational IMO
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast