Thread: Formal Response to Mussolini Thread -- Stackemup Typology, Enneagram, ******'s Type, Status Quo, Etc.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Formal Response to Mussolini Thread -- Stackemup Typology, Enneagram, ******'s Type, Status Quo, Etc.

Update (5/22): Leaderlightchange is now posting under the name GammavsBeta.

This is a formal response to llc's unfounded claims on the Mussolini thread. LLC's post was not moved to the Anything Goes section even though his fixation on my typings from past threads presents a clear derail from the prior discussion about Mussolini.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaderLightChange View Post
    Tupac wasn't EIE, not even close, you confuse social 6 for EIE/ILI or any negativist type for some reason , there's no pattern there . You also stereotype an extrovert for socionics extrovert. Stereotype after stereotype. You're typing of Diddy was a stereotype and he's not ESE either, Kendrick Lamar isn't ESE , Fredro Starr isn't EIE either. DMX isn't SLE. I've noticed all you've done when approaching to type a rapper is type them based on a stereotype behaviour rather than anything to do with socionics.

****** wasn't 1w9 either, enneagram is about motivations and you're confusing the NF MBTI temperament for 1w9 lol, 1s are in connection with 4 and 7 , I think he was a unhealthy 6 based on the moves that he attempted. LIE-Ni 6w7 imo

https://www.personalitycafe.com/type...-chestnut.html
    lmao at reference to Chestnut...I'll take Beatrice-Chestnut seriously when she actually presents a 2500+ breakdown for every type, wing and stack to provide a foundation for her ideas. To date, she wrote the worst sx-4 description in history....its so bad it's puke worthy.

First and foremost, I've organized 2500+ examples into the only valid breakdown for every type, wing and stack. To supplement the only valid breakdown for each type, wing and stack, I've provided descriptions for eight of the nine types (the four description will be released at a later date), presented a valid visual typing model of each stacking, presented over a 100+ fictional characters for each type wing and stack and laid out the inner logic for each enneagram character type. I've also cracked the VI templates for every socionics type and subtype and led the way towards a successful unification between the enneagram and socionics....something Aestrivex tried to do but failed at. My 3w4 so/sp list and my 8 list already begins to feature socionic typings. No other enneagram author presents a valid breakdown for each socionics type and subtype or MBTI.

If I was wrong, I would never have been able to come out with a valid breakdown for every type, wing and stack using 2500+ examples and would have simply washed my hands of the typology. Note how llc does not have any resources of his own to reference. When llc can present a viable alternative to my valid 2500+ exemplar breakdown for every type, wing and stack and VI templates for each socionics type, then I'd give his typings a more serious look. Obviously if he is typing ****** an LIE 6w7 he is still just a beginner....no amount of BS can justify LIE 6w7 for ******. The problem with the enneagram is that beginners like llc rarely acknowledge the fact they are beginners. That's why it's important to start getting the right information out there. If anybody has any interest in being more than just a beginner and getting to the next level, I seriously recommend they learn the inner logic for each Enneagram Character Type:

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...33#post1308433

As for ******, ****** fits the inner logic of the E1 character type like a hand in glove. Retribution constitutes his area of fixation....revenge is the best assessment of his motivation. This area of fixation (retribution) stems from the 1's core distortion that "somebody must be punished for the world's imperfections and flaws." He displays the core action set. His 1 idealism is reflected in his misguided drive to perfect the human race. As an unhealthy 1, he pulled from the passion of wrath such that his anger turned into hatred for the Jewish people and this gave rise to an impulse towards genocide (a phenomenon I logically laid out in my descriptions about type 1). His disintegration point is type 4 where he becomes melodramatic and dwells on past wounds to keep himself emotionally stirred up. He needed to integrate to type 7 so he would let some frivolty into his life. It's also a fundamental fact that motivation emits a physical expression. This physical expression presents as the overall gestalt. Every serious enneagram author (Ichazo, Naranjo) spoke of each enneagram type as having a chief characteristic. In type 1, that chief characteristic is rigidness. ****** is protoypical of the 1w9's contemptuous-rigid gestalt.

Llc's blanket statement that I'm simply confusing the NF temperament for 1w9 is clearly unfounded. Furthermore, my 2500+ examples are divided up into a 109 distinct groupings consisting of 9 different types (18 w/ wings). Kiersey only has a measly four temperaments....his classifications work on a much broader level. If I was just confusing the NF temperament for 1w9 so/sp, I would have come across hundreds of people with the same gestalt as ******. However, out of 2500+ examples, only a dozen other people matched the gestalt for ******'s type, wing and stack.

I can't end this post without saying something about the current status quo in enneagram typology....which has clearly been hijacked by the pop/pseudo/business-side of the enneagram. The Fauvres mainstreamed multiple personality disorder (tritype). Three personality types with one being dominant and the others switched too under stress cannot exist in the same person unless that person suffers from multiple personality disorder. MPD is rare and results from childhood abuse according to mountains of research. Yet, the fauvres claim its a normal, healthy phenomena but fail to present evidence to explain this contradiction with the mountain of research in psychology. R & H's book Ptypes is creative but not accurate. R & H entangles multiple types into single types and frames fear as the root issue of every type (theoretically every type in R & H is a six).
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 05-22-2019 at 12:59 PM.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Typing ****** LIE demands that person be visited by the Gestapo.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If ****** had been a LIE, we'd all be speaking German right now. His eye for strategy was hot doo doo soup.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    If ****** had been a LIE, we'd all be speaking German right now. His eye for strategy was hot doo doo soup.
    ****** was actually ok when it came to strategy. Not great, but ok. There were many instances where his generals where wrong and he was right. After the war a lot of ******'s former generals wrote about how losing the war was all ******'s fault in order to protect their own egos and reputations and that's where a lot of the "****** was an absolutely terrible strategist" myths comes from.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

All IN.

Click here for the only valid breakdown for every type, wing and stack as discovered by me, featuring 2500+ examples with youtube clips.

Click here to read my descriptions and learn all the character types (type four description will be released at a later date). I'm very, very proud of these descriptions. They are unbelievable.

Click here for the valid VI templates for every socionics type and subtype.

Click here to Refresh, relearn, review the basics of each enneagram character type.

Click here for the only visual model on earth for each stacking as discovered by me.

"leaderlightchange" has no enneagram resources of his own that he can reference....he's just a bladder of hot air. I've shown that his claims are completely unfounded and lack substance. In contrast, not only do I have my own resources to reference, but they are conceptually/structurally/logically flawless. Nobody can argue with my results. I've got the only valid breakdown for every type, wing and stack, 2500+ exemplars. R & H, the fauvres, IEA, Tom Condon, Naranjo, Beatrice-Chestnut, Susan Rhodes, Helen Palmer, none of them were ever able to do what I did. People that try to argue with me can never actually back their assertions up with a valid breakdown for every type, wing and stack...

In closing, let this be a lesson....Real leaders don't call themselves leaders, and they have their own resources to reference when called out. Thus, leaderlightchange is not a leader, shines no light on typology and brings no change to the table....with typings like LIE 6w7 for ****** its time for him to change his bulbs. In contrast, I am a leader, I've got a gigantic spotlight shining down on the enneagram and have already begun to create some major changes on numerous typology boards. I'm the real thing without trying to be and that eats him up inside.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

K4m says real leaders don't call themselves leaders then proceeds to do just that. Adorable.

In closing, let this be a lesson....Real leaders don't call themselves leaders, and they have their own resources to reference when called out. Thus, leaderlightchange is not a leader, shines no light on typology and brings no change to the table....with typings like LIE 6w7 for ****** its time for him to change his bulbs. In contrast, I am a leader, I've got a gigantic spotlight shining down on the enneagram and have already begun to create some major changes on numerous typology boards. I'm the real thing without trying to be and that eats him up inside.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally had the balls to respond to somebody, eh? Now try me next.
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely ego > ego for Mr. Schicklgruber, aka. ******
    He was so deluded by his ethical based worldview, the "dark side" of ; and I say that as being a German myself.

TIM
    heartless
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FarDraft View Post
    Finally had the balls to respond to somebody, eh? Now try me next.
    You keep demanding a logical argument > Ti seeking.
    You seem impatient > S ego.
    FeSi

Or maybe he had a different view of the situation, I'm just speculating a "why" based on very few comments, the ones directed a k4m and not most of what you wrote. This doesn't reflect what I think.
    In hope you stop asking. No one owns you anything, not even a logical argument.

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stefilias View Post
    You keep demanding a logical argument > Ti seeking.
    Demanding a logical argument is not Ti seeking. Any reasonable person working within an axiomatic system like socionics would demand a logical argument since that's the only way we can discern good ideas from bad ones. Are all mathematicians Ti seeking?

You seem impatient > S ego.
    FeSi
    I can be impatient in some circumstances. In general, I'm not. In this case, I'd argue I'm not since K4m has had months to respond to my comments (with respect to the ESE typing) and he has only done so a few times, all of which (I think) I've already addressed. I've also considered S ego in the past - ISTx in particular. It doesn't fit very well. With respect to my other criticisms of his work, he has had a number of weeks, I think. He doesn't have to respond, obviously, but I believe I've shown reasonable holes in his argument (like on the P Diddy one) and so to justify his typing, he must provide more reasoning that outshines my criticisms or dismiss my comments. I don't believe he has technically done either.

Or maybe he had a different view of the situation, I'm just speculating a "why" based on very few comments, the ones directed a k4m and not most of what you wrote. This doesn't reflect what I think.
    Are you just providing possibilities as to why he thinks I'm ESE? I'm not completely sure what you mean by this passage. Also, I'm not worried about his typing of me anymore. I've actually considered it so as to not fool myself and it just doesn't make sense. I want him to address my comments on his methods - I want him to provide a methodology.

In hope you stop asking. No one owns you anything, not even a logical argument.
    Depends on the circumstance. To claim authority within a field (as K4m has done multiple times within both socionics and enneagram), one must provide reasonable justification for why they should be taken seriously. Academics do this with their academic credentials to begin with and later on with their institution affiliations, awards, paper citations, notable talks, etc. K4m does this by citing his 2500+ examples, which I will admit is impressive. However, within an axiomatic system, my question becomes how does he know all these people are correctly typed? He could just be using a completely ridiculous method yet be consistent with it, meaning that he has a lot of examples over many years of typing but none of them reflect model A or the aspects of socionics that are held canon. If this were the case, he could invent his own system if he likes, but then he can't call it socionics unless he doesn't assume socionics primarily means model A.

I believe he has the moral duty to provide us an explanation given that he also has a significant ability to influence newer people. We need a reason to trust him since he's making all these claims, and he hasn't provided one. The bottom line is that he needs to explain why his methods are correct. If you can link me to a page where he does this comprehensively (or I guess it doesn't have to be comprehensive, but then he's just shooting himself in the foot), then I'll stop asking.

That all being said, if we're getting really pedantic about it, you're correct in that he doesn't owe me anything. I just think it's the right thing to do and absolutely necessary if he wants to go around spouting he's the 800 pound gorilla. Intellectual honesty and integrity is of utmost importance. The aggressive comments are just bait since he claims to be 8w7, who usually like battles. Eventually, I'll stop asking since it would be pointless to continue. But now that he's officially addressed someone, I believe it's possible for him to do another.

EDIT: I'll add that, in an ideal world, we would be able to independently verify each of his typings every time he does one. This isn't feasible since socionics isn't a peer reviewed science or something. Trust is therefore important.
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

El Duce wins.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)