TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Narc View Post
    ILI - Black Mage

Plenty of scorching Ni/Se destructive fuckery coming from these guys. Fire, ice, lighting, you pick it, they'll throw it.
    Yep, pretty much what I'd like to be able to do. Sit back, relax, and drop a mystical nuke on all who even try to fuck with me and mine. Glass cannon, don't much mind being that, especially if I have a nice meat shield "tank" in the way of my own impending doom whilst I set up my enemy's own hilariously overkill version of that. We're the reason they tell you to geek the mage first!

TIM
    SLI-Si 9
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I prefer rogue/ranger types in gaming, so I guess I'd fit the stereotype.

Maybe I'm a Lion
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 717495 View Post

ISFj/ISTj - Concentrating Static Combat
    -IJs favor best being a sniper, long-swordsman, samurai, or bomber, where power shots are given careful delivery, calculating their body and actions as to invoke a devastating result every time. They're always upkeeping their current physical position and their defense flourishes due to their well engineered offense. They can easily become the most annoyingly unstoppable and accurate class with the greatest stamina.
    I like this.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Revan, the Prodigal Knight!!*
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    Umm
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like being the mage because I can shoot nukes at everything without touching people. Just keep pushing the buttons

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post

ISFp: Defensive/Healing

Like the infp, you belong in the back casting healing spells and being cute, NOT on the front lines. What are you stupid or something, you just wiped the whole group cuz you had to go up to the straight man's face to prove something. Straight men melee are weak against other things too, mainly long range intellectual attacks that they can't fix with their car wrenches. Straight men melee can TRY to put points into intelligence but ultimately they will get too seriously offended and cave under the intellectual pressure. Your spells aren't as flashy and wonderful as the INFp but they are also more reliable and earthy.
    First, Fuck yeah, I love this idea!

I do agree that I would most likely be a defender/healer. As much as I like to idealize that I am a front line soldier kicking-ass, I know my natural talents and personality are that or healing, defending, and I would add moral too. I feel more comfortable defending then attacking in general. I feel more comfortable to 'attack in order to defend' then attack for the sake of it. I will say, A pissed off SEI is a tank in itself and will go ballistic if someone touched or messed with their important things or people.
    Last edited by MissDucki; 07-01-2021 at 10:22 AM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nah, ILE's are defensive resistance peeps and if defence is needed in great deal they offend back and probably give sadistic feedback in order to make offender mentally confused borderline psychotic.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Bump.

Meh I want to re-do this I think. I'm glad a lot of people liked it but I think it was like too Ti and rigid or something. Like INFp would be able to be a long range damage caster too not just heals. Or Shadow Priests. I could even see IEIs as Bards with bow & arrow etc.

This was cool what I did ten years ago but it desperately needs some Te and fine-tuning. =D

I don't see IEIs as 'death knights' still because that feels too out of place for the type. Same with Warriors, Gunners too etc.

Loved what @Director Abbie said about IEIs being Aoe Heal focus and EIIs being single-target. Although I think IEIs would have good single target heals too but more on a cool-down maybe. (strong but unvalued Fi)

TIM
    ILE-Ti VLEF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always liked hybrid classes, especially versatile/standalone/jack-of-all-trades classes in MMOs lol. Kinda makes sense with Ne trying to get a little taste of everything. Also because I had no friends to play with me so I used hybrid classes to cheese multiplayer dungeons . However mostly I identify with the wizard archetype or maybe warlock AKA swole wizard.
    In regular RPGs, in particular ones with a decent pet/ally system I enjoy raising my allies to be DPS while taking on a tank/healer/tactician role myself. I'm also the kind of guy that unironically gives tactical advice to teammates in MOBAs.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always play melee classes, usually heavily armored but if there's a barbarian class I pick that one. Like Fury Warrior in WoW, used to play warrior from vanilla to wotlk, switched to death Knight when they came out, then back to fury warrior in legion when they sucked less in solo play. In Diablo games, always Barbarian.
    In games where you can build your class I tend to pick pure melee with two-handed weapons. Smashing things with a big weapon up close and being able to take hits is the best.

TIM
    Alexandr Dumbass
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad a thread about this subject is being brought back because just the other day I came to a realization. The traditional RPG classes fit fairly well with DCNH. I put that word in italics because like with anything, you have to force things in a bit. But what really makes it make sense is the Initializing / Terminating dichotomy. I can see Connecting/Ignoring too, but less so right off the bat.

Dominant / Choleric - Warrior
    Executor, dives into battlefield. First to fight, remains victorious. Terminating can be obviously been here. They will need to choose their battles wisely, as when its chosen, they finish it.

Creative / Sanguine - Rogue
    Similar to the Warrior, but uses more inventive tactics, makes use of space. Initializing can be seen in how they are not really concerned with winning as much as gaining necessary loot.

Normalizing / Melancholic - Mage
    References spells, less attack oriented. Destabilization and stabilization. Comes in with D/warrior to seize the playing field. Terminating in that they are not going to attack so trigger happy, just need to do full blast spells when necessary.

Harmonizing / Phlegmatic - Cleric
    No attacks, if any, just enough to finish the job. Mostly meant to tend the party. Probably patch work the Rogue screwed up after... being a rogue. Unsure about initializing here. Probably in just they'd need to heal others just enough. Spending more time could risk their partner as well as the party's medic. My guess.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I enjoy button smashing control switch manipulator over board dragon siege with capital steals!!
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12