0 Thread(s)

Aaah, a TheUltimateDJ thread.
    How uplifting.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'd say overpopulation is far more evil. I mean, if you're the last three people on earth and you get so drunk you fall asleep... that just seems peaceful. It's only evil because there's 7 billion people to fuck other people up with alcohol.

Highly concentrated areas of people are the most evil places of all.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Conglaturation!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag 3 View Post
    I'd say overpopulation is far more evil. I mean, if you're the last three people on earth and you get so drunk you fall asleep... that just seems peaceful. It's only evil because there's 7 billion people to fuck other people up with alcohol.

Highly concentrated areas of people are the most evil places of all.
    What I mean when I say that quote though is that it is a direct cause to all evil. Problems always have a direct cause and that cause needs to be tackled asap. There are other forms of treasure that we all as a collective could gather around and go for, evil (which is subjective) isn't one of them to me. The quote is really important imo.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anything can cause negative thoughts but alcohol and recreational stuff for the mind is a poster for negativity, if we all gather around and support each other it will definitely bring positivity. What I can't stand is people that have negativity inside of them and spread it around. Negativity is a virus, evil is aids think about it. It's just a long term disease that needs to be removed.

Anyone who disagrees well I would be very interested to know why

I'm sorry if I sound obnoxious or over-preachy but what i'm saying is true I think a lot of negativity is traced back to alcohol and other negative forms.

We shouldn't hate on those suffering from substance abuse we should love and help them since we are all humans.

Listen to the album Lupe Fiasco - Food & Liquor, I think that album is a good indication of what i'm trying to say

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

negativism is just the other side of the coin, with no down there's no up. you of course have a right to prefer positivity but to call negativism per se evil seems wrong to me

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    negativism is just the other side of the coin, with no down there's no up
    I like that comment
    I do think there should be a balance but my point is I see hate all the time, the only way we can attack negativity and hate is with positivity and support.
    It's easy to be negative but it's hard to be positive, why?
    Why is it easy for someone to backbite but not easy for someone to actively help?
    Why is it easy for someone to say "I hate that guy" but not easy for someone to say "I love them" ?
    Why is it easy to be negative?
    We can make the world a better place if we act as a collective and individual conversations.

I'm being serious btw when I say we are all winners, that is the truth and we gotta force ourselves to think that so we can help others with that mentality too.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    negativism is just the other side of the coin, with no down there's no up. you of course have a right to prefer positivity but to call negativism per se evil seems wrong to me
    Oh sorry I wasn't trying to imply that negativism was evil because everybody goes through it, I was saying alcohol is the key to all evil and that there are other keys to better things than evil. I need to make things more clearer I suppose.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe I need to take more time into what i'm saying but I definitely believe in the idea of my overall point in that we can all help each other.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Alchohol is fine in moderation, but in excess it leads to alot of problems.

I drink socially but not often, used to be much more often when I went to more parties than I do today. Alchohol has been alot of fun for me, so long you don't drink yourself to the point where you're puking in someone's toilet. Like I said, moderation.

I also think that people are free to do what they want, I am aware that alchohol and some other drugs sometimes cause people to become violent, which means others are paying the price and not the person who drinks, but this is alot more rare. I just don't think banning alchohol or other drugs works to keep people from taking these things nor does it stop the production and distrubution of substances: it only allows it to fall into criminal hands. Prohibition was a mistake, and I think that people are gonna realize some day that the war on drugs was a mistake. But even if prohibition (to keep people from producing the substances in question) did work, I would still be against it because it's about freedom.

Basically, if you can't handle it don't drink or drink too much. If you have alchoholism in your family, then stay away from it.
    Last edited by WVBRY; 10-03-2018 at 07:44 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Avebury View Post
    Alchohol is fine in moderation, but in excess it leads to alot of problems.

I drink socially but not often, used to be much more often when I went to more parties than I do today. Alchohol has been alot of fun for me, so long you don't drink yourself to the point where you're puking in someone's toilet. Like I said, moderation.

I also think that people are free to do what they want, I am aware that alchohol and some other drugs sometimes cause people to become violent, which means others are paying the price and not the person who drinks, but this is alot more rare. I just don't think banning alchohol or other drugs works to keep people from taking these things nor does it stop the production and distrubution of substances: it only allows it to fall into criminal hands. Prohibition was a mistake, and I think that people are gonna realize some day that the war on drugs was a mistake. But even if prohibition (to keep people from producing the substances in question) did work, I would still be against it because it's about freedom.

Basically, if you can't handle it don't drink or drink too much. If you have alchoholism in your family, then stay away from it.
    Good points also
    I agree that people should be free to do what they want, I just think there is always a solution to a problem. I'm sorry if I sound ignorant I do believe you should be free, I just think there is a better future for everyone and that we need to attack problems whenever they arise. I've been on weed before and whilst it was fun in the moment, in the aftermath it caused a lot of problems and caused me to think pretty negatively, I have also read stories of rappers that are negative that is basically attached to alcoholism which is why I think it is key to evil. I've never drank though so my viewpoint is limited I must admit but I think it symbolically connects.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oooo really good point actually
    this comment actually it enhances the idea thanks
    I actually agree with this and change my opinion , I think your right in that it is a symptom of a bigger problem.
    I'm sorry to hear your story about your father btw I hope everything works out for everyone involved
    Last edited by Breather; 10-04-2018 at 12:14 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WE'RE ALL WEINERS
    LET'S DRINK MORE ALCOHOL IT IS THE KEY TO ALL EVIL
    ALCOHOL COMES FROM THE ARABIC AL-GHUL
    LONG LIVE AL-GHUL LET'S CANNIBALIZE MILLIONS (OF WEINERS, OBVS)

falls backward onto the park bench in a somewhat dignified fashion

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Also,

(someone says "don't quote this post")

5 minutes later: (someone quotes the post)

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheUltimateDJ391 View Post
    I like that comment
    I do think there should be a balance but my point is I see hate all the time, the only way we can attack negativity and hate is with positivity and support.
    It's easy to be negative but it's hard to be positive, why?
    Why is it easy for someone to backbite but not easy for someone to actively help?
    Why is it easy for someone to say "I hate that guy" but not easy for someone to say "I love them" ?
    Why is it easy to be negative?
    We can make the world a better place if we act as a collective and individual conversations.

I'm being serious btw when I say we are all winners, that is the truth and we gotta force ourselves to think that so we can help others with that mentality too.
    An ILI telling people they need to be more positive and help each other? That's gotta be a first

And yes, alcohol comes from "Al-Ghul" in Arabic which means a kind of demon.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by A Moderator View Post
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Also,

(someone says "don't quote this post")

5 minutes later: (someone quotes the post)
    Ah yeah I didn't see it I just saw the message

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    An ILI telling people they need to be more positive and help each other? That's gotta be a first
    People of any type should be able to promote the good and correct/prevent the bad. Otherwise you're just choosing between different flavors of poison and I don't think that's what typology was supposed to be.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    People of any type should be able to promote the good and correct/prevent the bad. Otherwise you're just choosing between different flavors of poison and I don't think that's what typology was supposed to be.
    Should, yes, but ILIs have a strong preference for the correcting the bad part. Are you Muslim?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Should, yes, but ILIs have a strong preference for the correcting the bad part. Are you Muslim?
    If you are referring to me then yep
    Sorry for confusing you i'm probably IEI-Ni I just like to mess about with the sociotype feature

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheUltimateDJ391 View Post
    If you are referring to me then yep
    Sorry for confusing you i'm probably IEI-Ni I just like to mess about with the sociotype feature
    ah ok

And no I was referring to @coeruleum.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ah ok

And no I was referring to @coeruleum.
    Oh cool

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm probably just a closeted member of every religion based on the questions I get in real life.