Thread: hotelambush questionnaire V3 (mclane)

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hotelambush questionnaire V3 (mclane)

Let's try this.

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

-

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

I like watching (good) movies. Used to play videogames and watch anime too. Anything that lets me use my imagination or be transported to alternate worlds I tend to like.

What are your values, and why?

My values is one: not hurting other beings unless necessary.

Describe your relationships with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

I get along just fine with everyone but they also bore me a little bit. I could go on about what I like/dislike about each family member individually but that would get too personal.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

In friends I look for slightly quirky people who don't care much about what others think. Very important that they are good people. My two best friends have been both EII. In romantic relationships I don't really look for anything in particular other than I fall in love with them, and this doesn't seem to follow an apparent pattern. Except maybe that I tend to fall for women who have emotional problems.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

Conflicts? None I think. Problems that I remember usually involve getting asked too much. Being required too much of my time. I just like being alone left to my own devices. I also don't like at all being bossed around.

What are your strengths? What do people like about you? What do you like about yourself?

My strengths is that I often come up with solutions to things and I'm pretty resourceful. People like about me that I do not cause too much trouble and they can depend on me. I like that I'm honest.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

They complain that I do not pay attention to the present or to things people normally give attention to.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

I would like help keeping my house clean. Everything else I can do on my own. Although I could use some assistance too with bureacratic matters.

What things do you dislike doing? What things do you enjoy more than others?

I dislike dealing with bad people. I enjoy being left to my own devices to think, imagine, and explore.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future, and why?

-

If you won the lottery and didn't have to work anymore, what would you do?

What I do now except I would probably travel the world.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

People who are a bit thick or have trouble figuring out things, but have a good heart, tend to strike a chord on me. People who have bad motivations/intentions and cause harm and damage tend to grate on me. People who treat others badly too, but I prefer an unsympathetic person that has a good heart in actuality, than an evil person who apparently treats you well.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)?

I don't care much about this.

In what situations or times in your life did you feel most fulfilled, and why?

When I discover something important.

How do you behave around strangers?

I observe and try to discern their motivations, what kind of person they are. Don't talk much.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

Depends on various factors; If I'm in combative mood I might deliver a crushing counter-attack but I rarely do this unless it's something or someone I care about, something important is at stake, or it involves a breach on my system of values. Usually I just ignore.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    -

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

I had the idea years ago of starting a biological food company.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?

Don't care much about this. Can dress well, but usually just go for something efficient that is comfortable.

What were you like as a child? How have you changed since then?

I was kinda funny. Maybe had higher conscientiousness too, although probably meant that I wasn't as aware as I am now. Now I know better where to spend my energy and where not.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?

They usually like me. I'm neutral towards them. I like talking with kids who are in that age where they start to use their brain.

How do you feel about attention? Do you seek it out?

Not usually.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?

I try to keep myself as responsibility-free as possible. I have a cat that I have to take care of and that's enough for me. The thing is that I take responsibilities very seriously, that's why I don't like being burdened by them.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what approach would you take, and why?

I would try to make sure they develop according to their potential and that they become good people who don't cause damage. I would stimulate them so they used their brain. But I don't want any children atm.

What is your biggest accomplishment?

-

What was (or is) your high school experience like?

High school was ok, but middle school was bad.

What is something you regret?

Since I normally take the best course of action available in every situation, I don't really regret any path I've taken. I'm not perfect so I might have done not-so-good things but nothing too serious. There's nothing I'm really ashamed of (and I consider this quite an accomplishment).

Who do you admire, and why?

I admire people who give up their lives to go help people in Zimbabwe, etc. I find that truly admirable.

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?

-

What are your spiritual or religious beliefs and why do you hold them?

I believe in the Trinity, but not the Cristianity version.

What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?

I don't care about politics. Can't really fit me to one group or another. I would make up a whole new system altogether.

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?

Mostly that I don't create bad karma. If I'm doing something scientific or humanitarian, that contributes to humanity as a whole, it's a plus.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?

I liked biology a great deal.

What is one common misconception that people have about life? Explain why it is wrong.

That you somehow have to "earn" your right to live (by "working", contributing to the system, etc).

Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?

I went to Norway. Didn't like it.

Talk about a significant event from your life.

-

How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

People are too preoccupied with their daily living to actually notice the real problems that society has.

What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?

I deplete all possible options (just as long it doesn't involve doing something I would not be comfortable with). Either that, or I smash through with force. This is a dilemma I often find myself facing; if to use brains or brawn. Usually it's brains though. Or I just lose interest.

Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not?

I try to avoid it but can deliver if need be.

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?

-

What is one unusual trait or ability you possess? What makes you special?

-

What is your sense of humor like? Do you joke around a lot?

-

Your friend bursts into tears. What do you do? How does it make you feel?

-

What is the best thing that happened to you during the past week?

-

What is the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?

-
    What is the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful in life?

- (tired of answering questions)

What is the most interesting place you have been, and why?

Some really awesome cave I went once that had stalagmites.

Do you like surprises?

No.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Olimpia You have seen me on cam. What would you tentatively type me taking into account this information? I recall you mentioned you thought I was an introvert.