Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Differences between ISFj-ESI and ISFp-SEI

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    ESI's seem to think that you feel as they feel. That is the universal fallacy of Fi base. It seems like short circuiting itself.
    This, sadly, applies to logical constructs as well. It just hides behind a veneer of external stability that some people have trouble seeing past.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    The true differences are in the eyes.
    SEIs' eyes are soft; ESIs' are more focused?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    This, sadly, applies to logical constructs as well. It just hides behind a veneer of external stability that some people have trouble seeing past.
    It can be seen that Ti bases might totally ignore external relations and build things upon their own beliefs and Te just does things mindlessly like in worst case scenario it seems like there exists no second law in thermodynamics.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    It can be seen that Ti bases might totally ignore external relations and build things upon their own beliefs and Te just does things mindlessly like in worst case scenario it seems like there exists no second law in thermodynamics.
    Yes. That ''second law'' is a principle that points to something Socionics itself (and most systems of thought which aren't processual in nature) does not dare to consider.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imo and ime some of the most wasteful people i've seen have been ESI, whereas SEI seem more frugal. But please don't take this literally in the sense that ESI wastes something measurable, such as money. What ESI does waste, instead, is perfectly good initiative and enterprise. I suppose they are so geared towards LIEs being so nondiscriminating and omnivorous in their activity that they ('they' here being the ESIs) will rebuff most enterprise or even enterprise ideas to do with any financial gain. They will direct their criticism at people they are close to, could be friends, family etc.

SEI otoh are inspired by some version of initiative and ideas, of course they are looking for the Ne version of it not the TE nor NI, but they are quite appreciative of it, will want this sort of activity to flourish.

I'm sure i'm not explaining this very well.../ 2 cents
    Last edited by Delilah; 06-13-2019 at 08:24 PM.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let me chime in.

SEIs are generally good natured and live their life just to feel pleasure. ESIs want their life to be purposed and full of duty. ESI will fight for someone's rights till their grave, while SEI will just shy away because they don't want unnecessary conflict.

SEIs aren't pedantic and strict in terms of keeping a house, they don't mind a little bit of 'artistic mess'. I find that a lot of healthy ESIs are really good housekeepers and everything will have its place in their house. It's possible that an ESI can be messy, but that happens when they work a lot.

SEIs want to postpone work until last possible moment, ESI will work first because duty.

I also really like to see the differences between works of socionics types. SEI's art is always really well put together, a lot of SEI artists have their own style. I find that childish/folklore inspired art is very much in SEI's vibe. ESI will often show their dreams and what they had 'implemented' in them during childhood. Stuff like painting quasi-surreal pictures with a lot of religious undertones. Same with writing, SEI's novels will be full of colourful, vibrant characters. Can be action-packed or full of plot twists. ESI will try to implement weird stuff (something something Ni) into a story that is fully inspired by their own trauma, experiences, dreams.

When I think of anything else, I will write here.
    Formerly known as littleblackcloud!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456