Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How can someone get your attention?

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Usually by the 3rd or 4th time someone says my name, my attention is all your!
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

TIM
    ESI 7 9 4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hatesyardwork View Post
    I thought ESI was supposed to close the distance?

So an introverted aggressor wants to be pursued unless the pursuit is too strong?
    He or she needs to make all the initiatives towards you and make you comfortable thru selfless acts of service?
    He or she has to be patient until the point you aren't stressed or tense?

Is this appealing to a "victim" who is Si Polr and wants to be desired and know you want him and unlikely to relentlessly pursue?
    Depends. I'm pretty sure if you have the ESI's trust they will also pursue. I will drop the bomb if I like someone and make it known. But if someone expected me to close the distance all the time I'd probably walk away because they weren't reciprocating.

TIM
    ESI 7 9 4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Chur View Post
    Usually by the 3rd or 4th time someone says my name, my attention is all your!
    lmao I have a habit of getting absorbed in books and games. When I'm lost in a good book that starts happening. I always tell people if I drop off the planet I'm probably reading. When people ask what's up and you tell them you've been reading for days and not doing something they deem interesting, that's usually end of the conversation for me because they usually don't care lmao.

I kind of need that when this happens. I need someone to keep reaching out. Because that's when I know you care and aren't judging me for wanting to be alone reading instead of zomg you are boring you didn't go outside and play with your frainds I DON'T WANNA TALK TO YOU haha.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123