Thread: hotelambush Questionnaire (ghouse)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hotelambush Questionnaire (ghouse)

hotelambush Questionnaire
    Please save your answers offline so you do not accidentally lose them!Tell me about yourself
    I've done videos as well, but I thought I'd try this out. I'm trying to figure out my type. I'm in school at a university. I spend a lot of time trying to figure out my type. I'm enrolled in a joint degree program in theater arts and brain and cognitive sciences. I don't know how to describe myself. I also don't know why this questionnaire has no results. I've always had trouble describing people and I guess I am no exception to that trend. It's easier to describe myself and others based on what the person in question has done and what the person in question is doing. I don't really have any ideals or values. I try not to have any beliefs. What I like and what I don't like is hard to describe. I have a an obsession with avoiding death, not necessarily moment to moment, but more questions of how to achieve functional immortality. I do improv and tabletop RPGs. I tend to enjoy both of those. Those are my main interests outside of personality typology. What else do I do? Not sure.
    What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?
    I study brain and cognitive sciences and theater arts. Oh boy, how I came to do it...Started off as a interested in biology, learned biologists don;t make that much money, thought that was important, which it turned out not to be, switched to biological engineering because I thought I was good at math. I was ok at math. Got to college toured I biological engineering company saw that it was essentially chemical engineering with bacteria, thought it was boring. Switched to aerospace engineering, ran into thermodynamics and struggled, thought civil engineering would be a better fit, it wasn't had a supply chain management internship and it was awful, switched to brain and cognitive sciences which was my original plan B, got bored with the nitty gritty science stuff. I was more interested in questions of what consciousness is and how it is possible then how the brain evolved over time or how people imaged or modeled the brain. Took sometime off. Decided I needed to just get a degree and finish. I always kinda liked theater. Decided on my current major. Whew. I like the part where I get to create comedic moments in either writing or performance. I dislike the theoretical approach to performance, I think it's better to just perform and see what happens. I dislike the fact that when you create theater, it will never be reality, it will just be a piece of art. Theater isn't "real" it's a fabrication. It didn't really happen and that part gets to me. I'm indifferent to most of the other parts of it. With brain and cognitive sciences, I mostly like the modeling part of it, which now that I think of it is kinda like theater. You can model reality with both theater and neuroscience; either on a stage or on a computer. So I guess I like the modeling aspect of both. What I dislike about BCS is the monotony of some of the reading material.
    What are your values, and why?
    I don't think I have any values. I think values are beliefs that certain ideals are important and I try not to have any beliefs.
    What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?
    Improv, Tabletop RPG's and Personality Typology. I think they all might connect to working with models of human systems. I et more actual enjoyment out of RPG's and improv than I do out of personality typology. I would more classify The first two as hobbies and the last one as an interest. I do improv because I like to be funny and I like to laugh. I play RPGs because...this one is taking longer...it's just fun to have super powers or pokemon or use the force. I study personality typology, because I... this one is also taking longer...I actually have no idea. It's not particularly fun for me, I just want the knowledge.
    What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
    I don't actively look for friends or romantic relationships and I'm hesitant to classify people as friends mentally. It's easier for me to answer this question as a list of mental behaviors that rub me the wrong way. I don't like it when people are stuck in an ideology. I don't like it when people have beliefs. I don't like it when people don't think about things rigorously. I don't like arrogance or confidence in espousing world views. People should be initially open to any possible truth, because it's impossible to immediately determine whether or not a proposition may or may not be true. I don't like it when people think in absolutes. I'm open to anything being true. I can't prove anything.
    What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
    I don't get into conflicts with other people very often, if at all. It's hard to get into a conflict when your own opinions are...transient at best. I don't have any solid opinions so I don't really get into conflicts of opinion. I definitely don't get into physical conflicts.
    How would your friends describe you?
    Quiet. Existential. Unique. Not sure.
    What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I don't really know. Things I can't do well. I think I'm a pretty capable person. the things I can't do aren't because I have a weak skill, but because the task I'm attempting to accomplish is actually very difficult. People don't really criticize me and I don't think I dislike much if anything about myself? What would be the point? As far as weaknesses go there's not much I see other people do better than me that I actually care about doing well at. I feel pretty capable of just about anything I want to do. I don't really see myself as flawed. I think a weakness would have to be something I would think I'm supposed to be good at and I think I'm good at all the things I'm supposed to be good at. All the things I may not be good at, I don't care enough about to notice. I don't really dislike anything about myself.
    In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Everything I can't do I think there's a reason I can't do it. For example, I have trouble knowing what I want to do in the future, but I think there's a reason why I have that difficulty. I feel that I alone have the correct point of view to manage my own life, anyone else trying to help me in any way would necessarily have a different point of view and thus be potentially unfit to manage an area of my life.
    What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?
    Going to class. Doing homework. Doing household chores. I think I enjoy RPGs and comedy more than most people since I make time to do them.
    What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
    I want to live forever because annihilation is terrifying.
    If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?
    Try to figure out how to extend my life indefinitely, also figure out personality theory do improv and play RPG's. Maybe make it so the stuff in RPG's is actually real.
    What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
    Positive: Incongruence with societal norms; people who are weird or different.

Negative: Faithfulness loyalty and blind adherence to dogma.
    What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?
    Nothing. My living space is always a mess. I hate daily chores and at times can barely bring myself to do them.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Reserved. I never initiate conversations with strangers, but I try to respond amicably if they initiate conversation with me.
    How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
    I try to show how the conflict doesn't need to exist. I can't even remember the last time someone insulted or attacked me.
    What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.
    Nothing is certain! You can't be certain of anything! You can't prove anything! You can believe something, but don't act like that makes it true. Belief =/= truth, because truth is anything that is accordance with actual reality, which is something people can never know the true nature of. We are trapped in our own brains; our own mental experiences, because of that we can never have an actual interaction with true reality. To say what you, in your head have symbolically associated with the concept of trueness does not make some hypothetical external reality bend to your will. Or maybe it does. Point is I don't know! Or I might not know. That's better. Its' possible that I do know and it's possible that I don't, but as for which one of these possibilities is actually true, who's to say.
    What did you do last Friday?
    Nothing I think. I don't have class on Friday's. I tried to drop off a form at a place, but the place was closed. Got my college ID reactivated. That's about it. Actually, I think I made a hook to a song maybe? With some friends, that might have been Saturday though. No it wasn't. That was Friday. Made a hook for a song because I'm trying to get my living group at my university to make a mixtape. Just for fun, but it's something people have been talking about doing for a long time, but it hasn't happened yet and I want to see it happen before I graduate.
    Please save your answers offline so you do not accidentally lose them!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ti type

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Ti type
    Can you expand?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ghouse View Post
    Can you expand?
    I used the method of intuitive impressions from nonverbal behaviorm - my main method.

Hypotheticly to check the version you may look at my types examples to try to feel which types (compared to other types) are more psychically comfortable for you. At least, to think F types of alpha or beta quadras are better for you.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey ghouse just saw your thread on the cognitivetype board, where you're depicted as Ni lead. I like how Sol typed you as Ti instead, and typed me as Ni leading, whereas on that site they made me a Fi/Se lead...

I wouldn't exclude an Irrational type for you either, with Te to support. ILI

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh, uh! I've just seen the video you made while talking infront of the door in your room and when you took off the blue jumper because it didn't look fine in there I thought "ok this is Ti!".... yeah maybe Sol is right : )

that gesture pretty much contains the Ti inner sense of things falling into their place, your inner sense of balance/beauty.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pinoline View Post
    oh, uh! I've just seen the video you made while talking infront of the door in your room and when you took off the blue jumper because it didn't look fine in there I thought "ok this is Ti!".... yeah maybe Sol is right : )

that gesture pretty much contains the Ti inner sense of things falling into their place, your inner sense of balance/beauty.
    That's Si rather than Ti actually.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are we sure he's an Introvert in the first place? and what's with the astro plane and channels talk? What about NiFe? u look like me a bit :]

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I like how Sol <...> typed me as Ni leading

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes Soli u opened a world of rainbows for me thank u (but i told u I was Ni so stop bragging about it, tsk)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yes Soli u opened a world of rainbows
    Still not. When you'll get relations with your dual (instead of conflictors, meh) - then you'll open the "world of rainbows".
    Where studing of my types examples may help you.

> i told u I was Ni

you told me and everyone that you are EII, what means Fi-Ne type in Socionics
    and I needed to do some eh... investigation of the situation and to explain that you are wrong

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still not. When you'll get relations with your dual (instead of conflictors, meh) - then you'll open the "world of rainbows".
    Where studing of my types examples may help you.

> i told u I was Ni

you told me and everyone that you are EII, what means Fi-Ne type in Socionics
    and I needed to do some eh... investigation of the situation and to explain that you are wrong

u're so happy about this it's so nice lol

heyyyy i think i've been dating duals all my life aha. anyway, go answer my new thread. i need u there

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please fill out the questionnaire in full as posted here, and post your answers here (not in the linked thread).