Thread: Member Questionnaire (Coolnerd03)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Coolnerd03)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Coolnerd03)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty depends on the eye of the beholder.
    Love is a bunch of chemicals and hormones in the brain that creates a strong attachment to a person, animal or thing.
    What are your most important values?
    Intelligence, live and let live, treat others like you'd like to be treated.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    Im agnostic because the existence of God hasn't been proven but there's no proof that he doesn't exist so I can't really believe anything that insists on his existence or his non existence.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    War is a foolish method lf dealing with conflict, people refuse to see other points of view and stubbornly believe that their opinions and choices are as pure as gold. War can be easily prevented. Power to me is being the most intelligent and analytical, being able to see the true meaning of things, seeing the big picture and being needed by a large amount of people for advice and guidance is power to me.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Comic books (theories about them), movies, existence of the paranormal and myths,aliens, reasons for the creation of life(wanted to say meaning of life but does life really have a meaning? Who knows) and religion.

My interests are writing, gaming, internet surfing, comic books and typology. I like writing because it allows me to express myself and all the ideas I have swirling in my head whether it be a theory or a story. There's a lot of information now uploaded onto the internet that's easy to find compared to going to the library, specifically stuff about typology. I like reading comic books because it allows me to immerse myself into this fictional world where the impossible becomes the possible and where we can play around with it and explore our own stories with comic book worlds as our base. I domt really know why i like typology, Ive always loved putting people in theoretical boxes to better understand them. The reason for liking gaming is the same for comic books.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Nope, never. Im not really focused om my body, i do worry from time to time about certain foods having some negative effcts to my health but otherwise there's a lack of focus on my body.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Tedious. Some lack reasons for doing them in my opinion. Why make your bed everymorning if youre going to mess it up again later?
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    Movies: All Marvel and DC movies, I.T., Transformers, Star Wars
    Books: The catcher in the rye, psychological types... I spemd most of my time internet surfing...
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    What has made me cry: being betrayed by close friends or just being abandoned, being made fun of or being told im useless or something( especially in public) having my deepest secrets exposed and then being made fun of for them, not being able to understand something, being called dumb/stupid.
    What makes me smile: being told im loved/ wanted, understanding or solving something complicated, being complemented for being smart or deep.
    I just want to be appreciated because I suffer some bad self esteem that seems to rely on the opinions of others about me.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    Where theres discussions in a group about the things I'm interested in ( like forums about typology).
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    People think I'm a pessimist because apparently im a huge complainer and seem to have a negative opinion about most things and believe events to lead negative events. Ive also been described to be overly obsessive about things, too rambly, a "worrier", lazy, sensitive, impractical ( i come up with random fantastical theories and just daydream most of the time) etc. I dont like the fact that I'm "useless" to others, the fact that theres a lot people dont like about me makes be dislike myself. I also hate that I'm extremely socially awkward and freeze up when im nervous. I also end up regretting a lot of my decisions not because I picked the wrong one but because I didnt pick one at all, im an extremely passive and anxious person. im also pretty arrogant( yep... I'm a contradiction) and I'm damn indecisive.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    People think that I'm intelligent. I like the fact that im able to chew up information, fully grasp it and imagine it in different circumstances. I also think I'm a pretty open minded person whos capable of looking at situations from multiple angles and understanding why people do the things they do( like empathising with criminals).
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Being more social , being able to take charge/initiative, being less shy
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yes, typing myself has been a hassle because i can see some of the types to fit me but some aspects of those types that don't so I just don't know anymore. It's frustrating because i wlays end up bringing myself a step back and one time Ive even thrown a few objects in rage.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like people who are brave and willing to do unexpected things ( sometimes I dare my SLE friend to go and talk to a random girl at the mall and he goes and does it with confidence), I like people who are willing to accept others regardless of weaknesses and those who are open minded and try to understand my views and others. Also someone whos kind.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I want a partner whos initiative, kind, outgoing, someone who can help me with my indecisiveness and help me with my self esteem.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I'd be concerned about the choices s/he would make and whether or not s/he is a good person. I wouldn't be strict though and wouldn't take any traditional measures, i would rather talk to them and show how their decisions would affect them and others and if and when their consequences catch up to them I wouldnt do much ( unless it's really bad) so that they can learn from their mistakes. Parents these days take measures before letting their kids learn the consequences of their actions which is why kids are normally so rebellious these days but hey I could be wrong.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Inward: try to understand where the person is coming from and compare it with my own belief to check it's validity and either try to unify our beliefs or ditch my own and adopt a new one but if the person's belief doesnt make sense then I'll highly criticize their view.
    outward: if theyre right ( see inward part) them I'll nod and probably outwardly explain to them why their opinion is right ( my way of complementing) and theorize about how this compares to other views and information( then they'll shut me up for my rambling). If I dont see how theycould be right then I'll either leave the matter amd keep quiet if I dont know them well or criticize their view if i know them well which is when I'm confident
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    People can't think for themselves these days, they make mistakes that can be avoided without their emotional decision making. Its whay creates wars and conflicts. I sense society dislikes me because of my negative opinion about it.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    My friends choose me. Im very sarcastic and witty around them and i enjoy a good laugh. We meddle with other people around us for comedic purposes. I can be kinda mean with others to blend in with my group although not to the extent theyre willing to go.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Im quiet and passive. Dont say much if I talk at all and can be quite polite in order to be liked.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes.

Sir that's my emotional support gremlin ApeironStella's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti/Fe and Ne/Si valuing seems rather clear, imo. I would go with Alfa NT, INTj. Most likely Ne subtype if we are going with two subtypes theory, but I could be wrong on this part. There are especially Se PoLR and Fe seeking parts standing out to me, which I can really empathize with.

Also, welcome to the forum~ I am not sure if you made an introduction thread yet so might as well greet you here

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi-llo and thanks for attempting to type me. How much of am effect does being an Ne subtype have on an LII because Ti base seems to rigid amd methodical for me?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Coolnerd03: You're so much LII. Ti Leading and Ne Creative are obvious, I think. Fi Role (being polite with strangers in order to be liked) is also present. Se PoLR (disliking wars because they're pointless) and Fe Seeking (wanting a kind and initiative partner, the ESE) fit well with the rest.

I agree with @ApeironStella that you're LII-Ne > LII-Ti. It means that you've got stronger Ne, Fe, Fi and Ni, making you more similar to a Beta NF (IEI, EIE). Don't worry about it though. Even if your Ne is very developed, the first and most important IE will always be Ti, because you're a LII. That's to say, subtypes influence Model A, but doesn't change it radically. A LII-Ne is always a LII with Ti Leading, no matter how strong his Ne is.

Hope it helps.
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I agree with @ApeironStella that you're LII-Ne > LII-Ti. It means that you've got stronger Ne, Fe, Fi and Ni, making you more similar to a Beta NF (IEI, EIE). "

That explains why I thought i was an IEI at one point, thanks you've helped a lot.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I see more ILI than LII tbh. would you, romantically, describe yourself more as victim or childlike?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Number 9 large, @User Name and @ApeironStella

Do you mind providing an in depth analysis based on the questionnaire and (if you can) my texting style? If you can't that'd be perfectly ok.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nah dont really feel like it, but if you could answer my question you could decide on lii or ili ;P

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Coolnerd03: It's gonna take some time, maybe tomorrow, as now I don't have time (and my PC). Talking about your writing style, it get Ti vibes. You used a lot of parentheses (something that I always do, it's the second time in just one post), which is kind of Ti-ish, or at least LII > ILI, since ILI's Te is much more practical and to the point.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm I can't rule out LII but there are some things that might point to Se dual seeking (specifically wanting help with indecisiveness or liking brave people like your SLE friend). Though LII has weak Se as well which makes it possible to still desire help in that area. What do you think of Se?

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    @Coolnerd03: It's gonna take some time, maybe tomorrow, as now I don't have time (and my PC). Talking about your writing style, it get Ti vibes. You used a lot of parentheses (something that I always do, it's the second time in just one post), which is kind of Ti-ish, or at least LII > ILI, since ILI's Te is much more practical and to the point.
    Hm not so sure about this heuristic, I use parentheses all the time myself. I can sort of see how it might be related but ILI has demonstrative Ti so I'm not sure this is a clear distinction.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@AbZero: Yes, it's true. But I think it's more common in Ti users than in Te users. By the way, I'm not good at typing people by their writing style. I'm going to post an analysis tomorrow. What makes you think he's an ILI and not a LII, from your point of view?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Coolnerd03

What is beauty? What is love?

Beauty depends on the eye of the beholder.
    Love is a bunch of chemicals and hormones in the brain that creates a strong attachment to a person, animal or thing.

Your description of love gives me the strong impression that you’re a Logical type. Alpha NT (LII, ILE) vibes, specifically.

What are your most important values?

Intelligence, live and let live, treat others like you'd like to be treated.

Very much LII here. Intelligence, of course, is a very important word to a LII (and to any Logical type too). But also the “live and let live” attitude can be linked to LII, since it shows Si valuing over Se valuing. The “treat others like you’d like to be treated” part is how Ti works in LIIs, or at least in my case. It can be easily confused with Fi HA (strong morality), and thus ILI, but it’s simply the Ti logical fairness that strongly comes out.

Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    Im agnostic because the existence of God hasn't been proven but there's no proof that he doesn't exist so I can't really believe anything that insists on his existence or his non existence.

This is a shared trait among any Logical type, especially LIIs and ILIs. For what it’s worth, I’m a LII and I wrote exactly the same thing on my typing questionnaire.

Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

War is a foolish method lf dealing with conflict, people refuse to see other points of view and stubbornly believe that their opinions and choices are as pure as gold. War can be easily prevented. Power to me is being the most intelligent and analytical, being able to see the true meaning of things, seeing the big picture and being needed by a large amount of people for advice and guidance is power to me.

I see Se PoLR and Ti Leading. You dislike wars and you’d like people to follow logic instead of their own point of view (Se PoLR, look at the Wikisocion LII composite, you should completely relate). “Being needed by a large amount of people for advice” is very much how a LII (Ti Leading) would satisfy the ESE’s need for knowledge and understanding (Ti Seeking).

What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

Comic books (theories about them), movies, existence of the paranormal and myths,aliens, reasons for the creation of life(wanted to say meaning of life but does life really have a meaning? Who knows) and religion.

My interests are writing, gaming, internet surfing, comic books and typology. I like writing because it allows me to express myself and all the ideas I have swirling in my head whether it be a theory or a story. There's a lot of information now uploaded onto the internet that's easy to find compared to going to the library, specifically stuff about typology. I like reading comic books because it allows me to immerse myself into this fictional world where the impossible becomes the possible and where we can play around with it and explore our own stories with comic book worlds as our base. I domt really know why i like typology, Ive always loved putting people in theoretical boxes to better understand them. The reason for liking gaming is the same for comic books.

You have a lot of interests which give me the impression that you’re a Ne Creative, with a very strong Ne. Both Ni and Ti are present in this part, though. Specifically, “comic books allow me to immerse myself into this fictional world” (Ni) and “I’ve always loved putting people in theoretical boxes to better understand them” (Ti).

Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

Nope, never. Im not really focused om my body, i do worry from time to time about certain foods having some negative effcts to my health but otherwise there's a lack of focus on my body.

This fits both Si HA and Si Role (lack of attention on your body, which is not a confident area).

What do you think of daily chores?

Tedious. Some lack reasons for doing them in my opinion. Why make your bed everymorning if youre going to mess it up again later?

Irrational. ILI is a good fit, but also LII-Ne (Irrational subtype) is acceptable.

Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

Movies: All Marvel and DC movies, I.T., Transformers, Star Wars
    Books: The catcher in the rye, psychological types... I spemd most of my time internet surfing...

General NT vibe. Could be Both Alpha (LII) and Gamma (ILI).

What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

What has made me cry: being betrayed by close friends or just being abandoned, being made fun of or being told im useless or something( especially in public) having my deepest secrets exposed and then being made fun of for them, not being able to understand something, being called dumb/stupid.
    What makes me smile: being told im loved/ wanted, understanding or solving something complicated, being complemented for being smart or deep.
    I just want to be appreciated because I suffer some bad self esteem that seems to rely on the opinions of others about me.

Se PoLR and Fe Seeking. So clear, you need Fe (being told you’re loved/wanted, to be appreciated), not Se. You need ESE, not SEE. You care about the opinions of others on you. An ILI wouldn’t, as far as I know.

Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

Where theres discussions in a group about the things I'm interested in ( like forums about typology).

No relevant information.

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

People think I'm a pessimist because apparently im a huge complainer and seem to have a negative opinion about most things and believe events to lead negative events. Ive also been described to be overly obsessive about things, too rambly, a "worrier", lazy, sensitive, impractical ( i come up with random fantastical theories and just daydream most of the time) etc. I dont like the fact that I'm "useless" to others, the fact that theres a lot people dont like about me makes be dislike myself. I also hate that I'm extremely socially awkward and freeze up when im nervous. I also end up regretting a lot of my decisions not because I picked the wrong one but because I didnt pick one at all, im an extremely passive and anxious person. im also pretty arrogant( yep... I'm a contradiction) and I'm damn indecisive.

“Random fantastical theories, daydream most of the time”. This is so much Ne. At this point, I think that LII-Ne is your very best fit type. Being socially awkward is a sign of weak Fe and Se, a shared problem among LIIs and ILIs.

What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

People think that I'm intelligent. I like the fact that im able to chew up information, fully grasp it and imagine it in different circumstances. I also think I'm a pretty open minded person whos capable of looking at situations from multiple angles and understanding why people do the things they do( like empathising with criminals).

“Looking at situations from multiple angles”. Ti-Ne > Ni-Te, LII > ILI.

In what areas of your life would you like help?

Being more social , being able to take charge/initiative, being less shy

Fe Seeking. Again, ESE is the person you need to become less shy and more social. You show a need for Se too (being able to take charge), but I consider it normal because, as an individual, you want to develop all of your functions. Just because Se is your PoLR it doesn’t mean that you don’t want to develop it. It’s just much more difficult to do that, so you choose to focus more on Fe.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Yes, typing myself has been a hassle because i can see some of the types to fit me but some aspects of those types that don't so I just don't know anymore. It's frustrating because i wlays end up bringing myself a step back and one time Ive even thrown a few objects in rage.

Damn, that was my same problem. This is because our Ne provides us always more information to our Ti, which analyzes all the facts in order to build a scheme of complete understanding of the subject, where everything is linked. So, for any new kind of information that doesn’t fit, we’re likely to change our ideas on something. We need everything to fit the big picture. Pure example of a LII perfectionism.

What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I like people who are brave and willing to do unexpected things ( sometimes I dare my SLE friend to go and talk to a random girl at the mall and he goes and does it with confidence), I like people who are willing to accept others regardless of weaknesses and those who are open minded and try to understand my views and others. Also someone whos kind.

This is kind of Se Seeking (just because you ask someone to talk to a random girl it doesn’t mean that you “seek” Se) but, in any case, for the same reason I stated before, I still consider you a LII.

How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

I want a partner whos initiative, kind, outgoing, someone who can help me with my indecisiveness and help me with my self esteem.

Once again, Fe Seeking (“initiative, kind, outgoing”). LII > ILI.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

I'd be concerned about the choices s/he would make and whether or not s/he is a good person. I wouldn't be strict though and wouldn't take any traditional measures, i would rather talk to them and show how their decisions would affect them and others and if and when their consequences catch up to them I wouldnt do much ( unless it's really bad) so that they can learn from their mistakes. Parents these days take measures before letting their kids learn the consequences of their actions which is why kids are normally so rebellious these days but hey I could be wrong.

A very open-minded NT approach.

A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

Inward: try to understand where the person is coming from and compare it with my own belief to check it's validity and either try to unify our beliefs or ditch my own and adopt a new one but if the person's belief doesnt make sense then I'll highly criticize their view.
    outward: if theyre right ( see inward part) them I'll nod and probably outwardly explain to them why their opinion is right ( my way of complementing) and theorize about how this compares to other views and information( then they'll shut me up for my rambling). If I dont see how theycould be right then I'll either leave the matter amd keep quiet if I dont know them well or criticize their view if i know them well which is when I'm confident

I think this is a good example of Ti reasoning. Ti-Ne > Ni-Te, LII > ILI.

Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

People can't think for themselves these days, they make mistakes that can be avoided without their emotional decision making. Its whay creates wars and conflicts. I sense society dislikes me because of my negative opinion about it.

You seem to blame Ti PoLR types (IEE, SEE) for not making decision with their Ti but with their Fi (“emotional decision making”).

How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

My friends choose me. Im very sarcastic and witty around them and i enjoy a good laugh. We meddle with other people around us for comedic purposes. I can be kinda mean with others to blend in with my group although not to the extent theyre willing to go.

Not sure about this part. It could be both LII or ILI.

How do you behave around strangers?

Im quiet and passive. Dont say much if I talk at all and can be quite polite in order to be liked.

Fi Role (LII, LSI).

I think it’s clear that you’re a LII. I’m not getting any Gamma vibe from your questionnaire, seriously. You’re an Alpha. Plus, I don’t see how you can be a Te Creative. Ne Creative fits much much better. This is just my opinion, you’re free to reject it. I recommend to study Socionics in depth to answer your question yourself.

Alex.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You honestly sound very LII to me going by your interests and your thought process. But ILI could still be a possibility. Do you gather information for it's own sake or because you know it could come in handy in a real scenario later on?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Honestly he seems more se fi than fe si seeking tbh. He never mentioned anything about being cared for, always mentioning that he likes people that do unexpected things and take the initiative. Thats basically see in a nutshell.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do agree that he appears to be seeking an SEE or an SLE at the very least. Which would tip the scale more to ILI.

If he answered your question on romantic styles it would clear things up foe everyone.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I lean more toward victim, I'm always doabting my interest in a person and that person's interest in me and not very keen on expressing always just admiring from afar while being more lm the romantic side than "childish". Im also dynamic if anyone was interested. But I do accumulate random knowledge but it might be for being an enneagram 5.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then I declare ILI. A LII would probably be very put off by an aggressor, seeing them as excessive.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@User Name that was a good analysis I'm not gonna properly devlare my type because your explaination was good but for now I'm gonna consider ILI-Ni. My mind could change at any random moment.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Coolnerd03: No problem. You're trying to find your type, so believe in yourself first. But I advise you that basing a decision just on one Small Group (Romantic Behavior) could be misleading. Take your time.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe I'm a LII-Ni in DNHC terms

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lii-ni doesnt exist

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    lii-ni doesnt exist
    It doesn't exist in two-subtypes theory, to be correct. I guess he means "LII-Ni" as LII-H (Harmonizing), with more developed Ni.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the best thing for me to do now is to hang out in the Alpha and Gamma quadras and see whether I enjoy the ESEs more or the SEE and see which one I conflict with.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coolnerd03 View Post
    I think the best thing for me to do now is to hang out in the Alpha and Gamma quadras and see whether I enjoy the ESEs more or the SEE and see which one I conflict with.
    I don't think that's gonna work. First of all your conflictors are at first glance interesting and seemingly meaningful people. And secondly forumcontact is not even close to real life contact, meaning you're probably not even gonna be in conflict with either of them necessarily, and thirdly there aren't that many active ESEs and SEEs on here, so even if you would conflict with them your sample size isn't gonna be big enough. I'd try to see if you could type them irl and see if you conflict with them, that would work better