Thread: Type Me, if you can :D

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWings View Post
    But, in your opinion, is this possible? I mean, to fit well into the type without covering completely the description...
    Yes! Many people will not fit their type description completely. Another way to check would be to look at how well you match up with quadra values and ITR with other types.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    "Simply, too much details :/ I can't deal with all of them. I'm washed? Yes. How I'm dressed, good, bad...? Boh.

5) However, precisely time is her weak place; therefore development stages of child, attainment of adulthood, and other themes, connected with the course of time, she perceives poorly. Only because of organization and precision she succeeds in compensating for her failures in this area, and then, only if the discussion deals with simple things, for example, the tendency to not be late.

Time is my weak place because I passed a lot pondering my ideas."

Ok so your guess is still LSE?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Yes! Many people will not fit their type description completely. Another way to check would be to look at how well you match up with quadra values and ITR with other types.
    What's ITR?

Oh, and don't worry about the derail. I appreciate a good exanche of ideas like you and @Resonate are doing. I will learn from it

Thank you for your time

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ok so your guess is still LSE?
    Authoritarian, think before you act idk LSI could work too
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Authoritarian, think before you act idk LSI could work too
    Yeah, in some way I'm always divided by these 2 types.

Advicea to set them apart in a good manner?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah, in some way I'm always divided by these 2 types.

Advicea to set them apart in a good manner?
    Ask people closest to you what they think
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Types who are good with time are EIE, LIE, ILI, IEI so you're not these

Types who are not authoritative are EII and LII, IEE so not these

Only N left is possibly ILE of the intuitive types and bad with time
    -

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@WhiteWings ITR is shorthand for Intertype Relations you should find a lot of resources by googling that.

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On topic - @Maritsa

4. How do you feel if you didn’t finish some work? Does it ever happen? What are the reasons?
    I usually finish my works, but because of my lazyness can happen that I don't. I feel guilty.

10. You need to build a pyramid, exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?
    Why a pyramid? I mean, is useful to build? It will give us benefits? If no, why the hell we can't build something more profitable? Anyway, ok. I will make it profitable for you. I think I will learn something to how to build it, asking to experts to help me. I will engage people that will work for me and experts. I will ask to someone interested in the pyramid to pay for me part of the bills, and I will ask money or stuffs to sponsors, too.

4. What is comfort? What is coziness? How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?
    ... I never think about these things. So... boh. My comfort is a state of mind: I can stay on rocks but having skies on me and I feel ok. If I'm bad I can feel better eating something sweet or slighty alcholic. Others complaining me because I don't put them at ease physically, but the only thing that I'm good to do for them is cook... and not always I reach the result that I thought.

6. How do you cook? Do you follow recipes? What others think about your skill?
    I cook on the spur of the moment, putting stuffs together thinking about a result that I like. Or just to experiment. Yes, I can say I experiment a lot in kitchen. Others says that I never cook twice the same dish (and it's true). Even if I follow a recipe, it's never the same result because I tend to take instructions like guidelines and than acting on my own head.

If you type this person ILI I should let you know that ILI are very good with fashion and they are good with time
    If you're ruling out ILI because she's got bad fashion sense (?) then what about the above?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post
    On topic - @Maritsa

4. How do you feel if you didn’t finish some work? Does it ever happen? What are the reasons?
    I usually finish my works, but because of my lazyness can happen that I don't. I feel guilty.

10. You need to build a pyramid, exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?
    Why a pyramid? I mean, is useful to build? It will give us benefits? If no, why the hell we can't build something more profitable? Anyway, ok. I will make it profitable for you. I think I will learn something to how to build it, asking to experts to help me. I will engage people that will work for me and experts. I will ask to someone interested in the pyramid to pay for me part of the bills, and I will ask money or stuffs to sponsors, too.

4. What is comfort? What is coziness? How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?
    ... I never think about these things. So... boh. My comfort is a state of mind: I can stay on rocks but having skies on me and I feel ok. If I'm bad I can feel better eating something sweet or slighty alcholic. Others complaining me because I don't put them at ease physically, but the only thing that I'm good to do for them is cook... and not always I reach the result that I thought.

6. How do you cook? Do you follow recipes? What others think about your skill?
    I cook on the spur of the moment, putting stuffs together thinking about a result that I like. Or just to experiment. Yes, I can say I experiment a lot in kitchen. Others says that I never cook twice the same dish (and it's true). Even if I follow a recipe, it's never the same result because I tend to take instructions like guidelines and than acting on my own head.

If you're ruling out ILI because she's got bad fashion sense (?) then what about the above?

Can I ask you what's correlation between ILI and forecasting future trends? Because it seems that they are really sure about future outcome, but me not so much. I can say what will probably happen, but not so precisely... I'm not sure about ILI only for this reason. I can say something similar for people, too.

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can I ask you what's correlation between ILI and forecasting future trends? Because it seems that they are really sure about future outcome, but me not so much. I can say what will probably happen, but not so precisely... I'm not sure about ILI only for this reason. I can say something similar for people, too.
    ILI's Base function is Ni which had a lot to do with understanding the effects of time. You mention repeatedly in other blocks (e.g Ti) how important cause-effect is which is related to Ni. @Chae is right in that your answers in intuition are clearly stronger than sensing and Te-Fi valuing seems obvious. You have confidence in being able to turn tasks into profitable ventures which points to Gamma and the two most poorly answered functions were Si and Fe so Gamma NT.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post
    ILI's Base function is Ni which had a lot to do with understanding the effects of time. You mention repeatedly in other blocks (e.g Ti) how important cause-effect is which is related to Ni. @Chae is right in that your answers in intuition are clearly stronger than sensing and Te-Fi valuing seems obvious. You have confidence in being able to turn tasks into profitable ventures which points to Gamma and the two most poorly answered functions were Si and Fe so Gamma NT.
    Cause and affect is Te it's regarding judging
    -

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Cause and affect is Te it's regarding judging
    Te understands events in a dynamic sense Maritsa, but Resonare is right about Ni being more to do with cause-effect relationships.

From http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...lements-Primer :

White (Introverted) Intuition
    shorthand designation: Ni

All processes take place in time; they have their roots in the past and their continuation in the future. Time is the correlation between events that follow each other. This perceptual element provides information about the sequence of events and people's deeds, about their cause and effect relationship, and about participants' attitudes towards this — that is, about people's feelings that these relationships engender.

Such an individual perceives information from without as feelings about the future, past, and present. For example, a sense of hurriedness, calmness, or heatedness, a sense of timeliness or prematureness, a sense of proper or improper life rhythm, a sense of impending danger or safety, anticipation, fear of being late, a sense of seeing the future, anxiety about what lies ahead, and so forth. At any given moment of one's life one has such a sense of time. One cannot live outside of time or be indifferent toward it. Thus, a certain sense of time is an integral part of the individual's psychological state at any given moment. This perceptual element defines a person's ability or inability to forecast and plan for the future, evade all sorts of troubles, avoid taking wrong actions, and learn from past experience.

When this element is in the leading position, the individual possesses innate strategic abilities and is able to choose the most optimal moments for different activities: when to give battle, if necessary, and when to avoid battle, when that would be more appropriate. Interaction in time might be interpreted as the ability to avoid collisions with objects and hence avoid objects' reflection within oneself.
    @WhiteWings

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cause-effect logic is -Te, that is, Te blocked with Ni (Gamma Te). It measures how something develops through a determined time sequence.

@WhiteWings :

http://www.sociotype.com/tests/ ("original" test is better)
    http://www.socionictest.net/Test.aspx
    http://aimtoknow.com/test_beta

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Test Result

Your Sociotype: SLE-1Ti (ESTp)
    Sensing Logical Extrovert - The Conqueror

Brief Description of the SLE

Using extroverted sensing as her base function and introverted thinking as her creative, the SLE always has an immediate and noticeable impact on the world around her. In making decisions, the SLE follows logical rules like her mirror the LSI, but unlike the LSI, these rules are adjustable to fit each new situation. And unlike the ILE, the SLE is not as concerned with improbable possibilities and abstract thoughts as much as how she can make an impact on her surrounding environment. When socializing, the SLE loves injecting herself into high energy environments with large groups of people and boisterous activities. At her best, the SLE has a nearly unparalled ability to make her goals and aspirations a reality; at her worst, the actions taken to reach these goals are often to the detriment of others. Additionally, the SLE will often be unaware of how her words and actions may negatively impact the emotional states of those around her, and this insensitivity can often put her in awkward positions.Learn more about the SLE:

Other Possible Types

1. SLI (ISTp): 99% as likely as SLE. Compare the SLE (ESTp) and SLI (ISTp) types here!
    2. ILE (ENTp): 98% as likely as SLE. Compare the SLE (ESTp) and ILE (ENTp) types here!
    3. LSI (ISTj): 92% as likely as SLE. Compare the SLE (ESTp) and LSI (ISTj) types here!

Relative Quadra Values

Sociotype Characteristics

Small Groups First Tier Dichotomies Second Tier Dichotomies Third Tier Dichotomies Fourth Tier Dichotomies
    • Extrovert
    • Sensing
    • Logical
    • Irrational (Perceiving)
    • Static
    • Yielding
    • Aristocratic
    • Strategic
    • Constructivist
    • Farsighted
    • Merry
    • Decisive
    • Negativist
    • Result
    • Declaring

Model A Function Strengths and Values

These graphs depict the strength of each of the information elements in Model A and how much each is valued. The left graph depicts your Model A and the right graph depicts that of your dual. The
    Your Model A Dual's Model A
    Function Information Element Relative Strength Relative Value Information Element Relative Strength Relative Value
    1. Leading
      Creative
      Role
      Vulnerable

Suggestive
      Mobilizing
      Ignoring
      Demonstrative
    Se
    Ti
    Ne
    Fi

Ni
    Fe
    Si
    Te
    33%
    42%
    17%
    8%

17%
    8%
    33%
    42%
    33%
    42%
    17%
    8%

33%
    42%
    17%
    8%
    Ni
    Fe
    Si
    Te

Se
    Ti
    Ne
    Fi
    33%
    42%
    17%
    8%

17%
    8%
    33%
    42%
    33%
    42%
    17%
    8%

33%
    42%
    17%
    8%

Thank you all for your thoughts
    @mclane I made the test, these are results. Quadras can't be copied, but it's Alpha 33, Beta and Gamma 22, Delta 23. I didn't expect ENTp to be so high, and ISTp to be before than ISTj.

In the new test (I took the original one) I usually come like INTp (ILI). This is really strange... but maybe is because of the final picture part. ANyway, I will take other tests and post here results.
    Last edited by WhiteWings; 04-20-2017 at 03:45 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for this information,guys!

__________________________________________________ ________
    Never take investment advice from someone who has to work for a living
    Kind regards,Pillist Diceus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12