Thread: Enneagram is astrology

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Default Enneagram is astrology

The following table shows the relationship between the enneagram types, planets and signs. The last column shows the corresponding chakras, the 7 energy centers along the human spine, which in alchemical tradition are aligned with the planets in the same order. I have also added Uranus and Neptune to this order.

Enneagram Type Planet Ruling Signs Exalted Planets chakra
    One Mercury Virgo, Gemini Mercury in Virgo 5
    Two Moon Cancer Jupiter 6
    Three Sun Leo Neptune 7
    Four Neptune Pisces Venus 6
    Five Uranus Aquarius Mercury (strong) 7
    Six Saturn Capricorn, Aquarius Mars in Capricorn 1
    Seven Jupiter Sagittarius, Pisces Venus in Pisces 2
    Eight Mars Scorpio, Aries Sun in Aries 3
    Nine Venus Libra, Taurus Saturn in Libra, Moon in Taurus 4

As you can see (if you know a little astronomy), the sequence of the Ennneagram Types corresponds to the positions of the planets in their orbit around the Sun. The Sun and Moon are the archetypal pair, the Father and Mother principle. They correspond to Types Three and Two respectively. From there, if you count backwards from Type One (Mercury), to Type Nine (Venus), Type Eight (Mars) and so on out to Neptune (Type Four), the types line up exactly with the planets as you move out from the Sun. You can also count forward from Neptune and Type Four, and the planets correspond in order as you go inward to the Sun and Moon. As you can see from the table, these positions of the planets are also related to the sequence in the zodiac of the signs they rule.
    http://philosopherswheel.com/enneagram.html

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kind of cool that the ruling signs correlate pretty well with the enneagram types. But placing the moon in there next to the sun throws the supposed spooky order off.

TIM
    ILE-Ti 6w7 683 so/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where's Pluto?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LII View Post
    Where's Pluto?
    http://www.universetoday.com/13573/w...nger-a-planet/

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

http://philosopherswheel.com/questionnaire.htm

The quiz is a bit confusing to keep track of and I am not in the mood to do it. I wish there was a version that scored and gave results. I will have to try it later. No patience for it right now.

Without taking the quiz, I know I am a a free floater in this whole upper region and that is where I am most comfortable. Not that I don't travel and delve into different realms, at times.

Last edited by Aylen; 07-25-2017 at 06:47 PM. Reason: fixed broken photobucket image

YWIMW

TIM
    ILE-Ti 6w7 683 so/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nor is the Sun. Or the Moon.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LII View Post
    Nor is the Sun. Or the Moon.

Hello again. I am heavily Plutonian. I took it as a personal insult when pluto was thrown out of the club.
    Last edited by Aylen; 06-20-2016 at 10:42 PM.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Since pluto was so rudely downgraded and left out of the enneagram chart. I am giving it, it's own spotlight. Not sure which enneagram type I would associate it with. I would probably relate it to the instincts before enneagram type but that would take too much energy to make correlations with all the stackings and their dominant energies in relation to astrology.

'Plutonian Essences' (or Essences for Plutonian People)

PLUTO - Information from Astrotheme.com

Pluto: Pluto represents deep transformations, mutations and eliminations, sexuality and magnetism, power and secrets, destruction with a view to regeneration, the phoenix rising from the ashes. Its element is indefinite; burning (like lava in fusion ?), it rules Scorpio, is in exaltation in Pisces and is in analogy with the sexual organs and excretion.

It represents dictators, sadistic people, violent characters, is instinctive and powerful but also mysterious with hidden strengths.

Pluto Dominant: If Pluto is part of your natal chart's planetary dominants, in astrology, you are said to be a Plutonian: you sometimes feel like a foreigner who does not belong to the world, to its laws, and its concerns. The rules of life in society are not necessarily yours. You are interested in what is unknown and in the subtle laws of a hidden order. So, you take malicious pleasure in ridiculing the patterns you find too simplistic or too rigid. You also revel in underlining the limits of explanations you deem too common. There is something unconventional about the way you are, the way you think, and the way you act. What is your specificity made of? Is it an extraordinary partner? A life off the beaten path? Or do you only distance yourself from conventional morals? In any case, you have the feeling, sometimes quite vague, that you come from nowhere, and that you do not belong to any definite group... In short, it means that you cannot be simplified in order to conform to existing models. The gap between you and ordinary mortals is also an element of your strength. Your deep clear-sightedness, firstly, enables you to put things into perspective and to grant them only the attention they deserve. Your other remarkable asset is your capacity to intervene from behind the scenes, to secretly organise events, and to bring about the desirable outcome without seeming to impose or to dictate anything. However, you must still overcome one of the major difficulties of this dominant, which is to get people to accept your difference and to smoothly fit into your environment.

PLUTO -John Hayes Astrology

Enigmatic and paradoxical, Pluto functions subversively and invisibly to transform by elimination and metamorphosis. Pluto operates with extreme power, and when it manifests it usually causes one to feel out of control.

Pluto in a chart shows how power of any kind will be exerted. Pluto always compels and it can compel to high, virtuous achievement, or to villainous behaviour within or outside the law.

Pluto causes hidden and subterranean states to break forth and erupt. Pluto has rulership over volcanoes from which molten lava erupts, destroying everything in its path. But later the lava helps build a rich soil for plant growth. Like earthquakes and volcanoes, Pluto brings about a climax in the life with much disturbance and upheaval, followed by calmer and more wholesome conditions. This may occur in daily affairs or in the emotions; Pluto is often the planet of the “healing crisis”.

As Robert Hand points out, Pluto is connected to breakdown and decay, so it is also connected to those elements of society that reflect breakdown and decay. This is the source of Pluto’s association with underworld elements, organised crime, and people who are so socially disaffected that they represent a threat to society. The socially disaffected are only a manifestation of Pluto’s power. Though criminals and terrorists seem to be what destroys society, they are merely the agents by which the destructive power already inherent in the situation manifests. They are not the source of the destruction, and even if they were eliminated, something else would replace them as agents of that power.

Plutonian people also take on the positive role of assisting others who are going through Plutonian transformations. Pluto is also associated with healers and therapists, both psychological and physical, and those whose who teach techniques of self-transformation. Plutonians may also appear as religious or spiritual leaders who stress rebirth after death – either literal or psychological. Therapists, healers, gurus, spiritual leaders, and the like are the most positive Plutonians of all because they are most in touch with the central theme of Pluto, the death and rebirth of the soul.

Since Pluto is the higher octave of Mars, there must be a transcendence of desires (physical, material, emotional) for inner illumination and spiritual enlightenment to take place.

When Pluto contacts a planet or point in the natal chart, it seems to deepen and intensify those things that that planet represents. Pluto is not only the significator of secrets and hidden things in general but is also responsible for the uncovering and surfacing of whatever had been buried. And the longer it will take, the greater the effort to keep them concealed, the more devastating the consequences when they do surface but also the greater the potential for self-transformation.

PLUTO by by Marcia Moore and Mark Douglas

MANKIND is witnessing an astonishing acceleration of the evolutionary process. Everything and everybody is racing forward at an increasingly rapid rate, and no one knows how or where this race will end.

As a result, the astrological mechanism which measures the fundamental correspondences between man and the universe has had to be speeded up. This adaptation to the tempo of the times has been accomplished by the introduction of new gears capable of distributing the effects of the unprecedentedly potent energies now reaching this planet from cosmic sources. These larger, more powerful gears are Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto.

Whatever Pluto does is irrevocable. The individual who has undergone a Plu*tonian metamorphosis can no more return to his old way of doing things than a butterfly can retreat into the chrysalis and become a worm again. People in this age of dying traditions may miss the solid security of an era when everybody crawled slowly along the ground but, for better or worse, they must spread their wings and take flight.

Owing to the eccentricity of its orbit, Pluto’s progress through the zodiac is markedly irregular. It traverses some signs in only thirteen years, but requires thirty-two years to make its way through others. lts average transit through a sign takes about twenty-four years. Thus, slow-paced Pluto refers to the basic attitudes of an entire generation more than to individuals.

The name Pluto derives from the Greek word “pluton” meaning wealth. There has been some confusion as to whether Plutus, god of wealth, was the same personage as Hades or Pluto, the lord of death and the underworld. In his authoritative book The Greek Myths (Vol. I), Robert Graves says, “Hades is styled Pluton, or Pluto, ‘The Rich One." Since the precious metals used in the currency which forms the basis of the world’s economy are mined from the depths of the earth, Pluto appears to have been correctly named on both counts. Pluto is also associated with gangsters of the underworld who rob and kill for money, as well as with the basic physiological and psychological resources controlled by the unconscious mind.

The Plutonian emphasis on sex is illustrated in the Greek legend which tells of the abduction of the earth goddess Persephone, who was obliged to become Pluto’s bride and live in his cavernous domain for six months of every year. (Even after his marriage Pluto was always trying to seduce one nymph or another.) However, sex in the Piutonian sense has more to do with the channeling of the libidinal forces of the unconscious than with the production of progeny.

By the same token, Pluto rules the world of finance but not the actual passage of money from hand to hand. lt is the fluid substratum from which sexual and financial transactions arise. The profundity of Pluto’s influence can be seen in the manner in which an individual’s attitudes toward money and sex reflect his attitude toward life in general. Other signs and planets may indicate how he earns his livelihood and conducts his love life, but Scorpio and Pluto provide clues to his deeper feelings about these fundamental issues.

Pluto has been identified with Lucifer. the fallen angel. whose name means “light bearer.” This comparison is suggested by the fact that Pluto is the farthest planet from the Sun, banished to the darkest, most distant edge of the solar system. Consequently, Pluto often refers to banishment and has a way of bringing things to a halt. Plutonian personalities are apt to be “loners” who feel set apart from their fellow-men. Sometimes they are dictators,. racketeers, or revolutionaries who operate through the militant force of Mars while they themselves remain hidden and mys*terious. Even when they take their stand on the side of the forces of light, they hold themselves aloof because they know that their influence can work more potently behind the scenes than in the open, and with less fear of reprisals.

Lucifer’s diabolic reputation stems from the tendency to consider both sex and money as the root of all evil. Yet both are creative powers which must ultimately be raised and redeemed. Where the other planets travel no more than eight degrees north or south of the ecliptic, Pluto moves approximately seventeen degrees above and below the apparent path of the Sun. Thus, Pluto falls far lower than the other planets, as though to tap the forces of the nether regions, and then ascends to corresponding heights in order to elevate these forces to a more exalted level. These extremes of behavior are also characteristic of Pluto-ruled Scorpio. Both planet and sign are associated with the Kundalini or “serpent power” of the Hindu yogis. Since Scorpio is a feminine sign, and Kundalini is depicted as a goddess, Pluto is to some extent bisexual in the manner of Uranus and Neptune. People who respond strongly to the influences of the three outer planets often combine male and female qualities. These virtually androgynous individuals are now becoming so prevalent that many of the old-fashioned sexual distinctions and inequities are dying out.

The association of Pluto with war, dictatorship, regimentation. and death does scant justice to its real nature. Once human beings learn to control the root forces of sex and money, then aggression and oppression will cease, The destruction of bodies will no longer be regarded as an effective way of eliminating enemies. When Pluto finally comes into its own, death will be regarded as the release of the soul which, no longer exiled to the outermost boundaries of the physical universe, is permitted to return to its source and to know itself once more as the original Son of Light.

The Sun and The Planets - Pluto

Pluto

Rulership

Top of head, isolation, the unexpected, hermits, detachment, the bizarre, darkness, the alien, masks, vampires, death, womb, shock, schizophrenia.

Quality

While Mercury rules logic and expression, the effects of Pluto are diametrically opposite. The planet of shock, Pluto rules the unexpected, the unpredictable, the illogical and the strange. Pluto deviates greatly from the plane of the ecliptic, giving it a new angle on the affairs of the world (solar system). Mercury communicates but Pluto is the lone wolf.

Childhood Development

This planet symbolises the stage when a child is still in the womb. Though in the world, he or she is not of it. There is close identification with the mother, who, for the foetus, is the world. No separate identity has yet emerged. The faculty that Pluto represents is detachment.

In People

Plutonian people tend to be dark, detached and aloof. Rarely are they noticed and sometimes they seem invisible. Free from all bonds of society, they nevertheless have insight into the world of spirit. They are unorthodox, yet at the same time they can conceal anything. They may be recluses. If Pluto is afflicted or in a bad place, the person does not feel at ease in society and may possibly suffer from dissociation and hallucinations. This implies a loss of contact with their own body.

Schizoid Character

"The emotions of these persons generally appear to be inadequate...They behave 'as if' they had feeling relationships with people." (Fenichel). Body and mind held together by tenuous threads. Face masklike. Disconnected look.

Gauquelin Keywords

None. The Gauquelins were unable to find any statistical significance for those with Pluto rising and culminating at the time of birth.

http://www.starseeds.net/group/makin...utonian-people
    Good thing I am Solarian/Venusian dominant too to balance it out.

YWIMW

TIM
    ILE-Ti 6w7 683 so/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably 4, along with Neptune. Neptune is more so4, whereas Pluto is sx4.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 for gemini doesn't make any sense...they should be type 7. Anyway I am a 4w3 and I am not pisces, but I have leo rising so that would explain the 3 wing.
    Last edited by huiheiwufhawriuhg; 07-14-2016 at 10:07 PM.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Philosophy is a dynamic system derived from experience. There are also more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in this extremely oversimplified wheel of philsophies (also, those philosophies aren't extreme. They only appear extreme because of the nihilistic stance of most people.)

Anyways, I just came here to re-post my enneatype-planet correlation list on an actually active thread:

1 - Saturn
    2 - Jupiter
    3 - Mars
    4 - Venus
    5 - Mercury
    6 - Moon
    7 - Sun
    8 - Uranus
    9 - Neptune

As I've said, it's based on orbital speed rather than planet stereotypes. It also makes more sense in quite a few other ways as well, although it could potentially use one or two tweaks.
    Last edited by Pallas; 12-17-2016 at 04:03 AM.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been testing this for a long time, and these are the correct correlations:

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@mclane Interesting, do you have more info on these correlations anywhere?

Also, I was just reading the philosophy wheel again, and I noticed Newton was way out by determinism. Actually, he was pretty heavily into mysticism and that's how he came up with a lot of his scientific theories. Pretty much all these old scientists are like that, and a lot of modern ones too, although they tend to have to hide it more. Descartes should also be way over in since his thing is "I think, therefore I am" (the outside world cannot be trusted to exist). I have a few other more minor nitpicks as well (as well as, in my other post, criticisms of the whole foundation of this concept), but as a whole the wheel just seems to be picking degrees of introversion or extraversion for belief systems based on how much the graph maker likes (introversion) or dislikes (extraversion) them, while elsewhere you have people rambling about how Jesus was an extravert (which I'm not sure would be applicable to, you know, Jesus, but at the very least they have going that he easily interacted with large groups of people and never complained to his disciples about all these people wearing him out and needing his alone time to recharge).

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Verbrannte View Post
    @mclane Interesting, do you have more info on these correlations anywhere?
    Unfortunately no, I only have my opinion which is that they seem to be correct.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you need to be schizophrenic to understand this thread.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    you need to be schizophrenic to understand this thread.
    The first post is really just fairly standard New Age type stuff but worded really awfully. Ditto for a lot of the rest of the thread. Pluto is apparently schizophrenic so that might be it this is why Pluto can't be a planet: it's in a mental institution.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just noticed and looked at the philosophy questionnaire and it's rather oversimplified. A lot of the questions are false dichotomies :/ but then the wheel you get as a result is also rather oversimplified so what can you expect.

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Enneagram is BS. Can't understand some are still trusting a thing based totally arbitrarily on pentagram. Instinct are perhaps the only thing valid.
    Some enneagram type have been made solely from projection of things some didn't like into themself.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm gonna post the link to the site of this guy who connected the enneagram to astrology. https://vissesh.home.xs4all.nl/mysti...am/famous.html

I'd like you to tell me how he can calculate the enneagram for every date, because he doesn't follow the sum of the numbers of the date of birth... as in numerology, so I'm really wondering "how the hell does he do it?!"

He even comes to say that the astrological calculated E-types of the people, match almost perfectly to the types that they claim to be...
    pretty fascinating uh?

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm Sagittarius which translates to 7 above and I'm a 7, fits perfectly.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't Believe in astrology

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm Sagi too but 4w5/6/9 so that doesn't properly fit me. Astrology is so complex though that you'll have every planet in your chart, each planet creating connections to the others, from a particular position, and from all those particularities you can trace how much of a planet energy you have. In the case of a E4 it's Neptune, from the chart above. In my case Neptune is among the most important planets... but most important in my chart is Jupiter, the Moon or Mercury. Giving me as a result: 2, 9, 1 or 5. Where's my 4?

The scheme with the enneagram and the planets accorded to each number is cool as well, I just think it's over simplistic though. If the complexity of both astrology and enneagram are to overlap there's no real benefit in extracting such an over simplistic system from them both. Even for the site I linked before, the guy cared to calculate a series of possible E types, based on their birth-day, and not just one that has to magically fit... that's how it should be done. I'm just wondering how he could have done that.. from which preconceptions?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hybris theory View Post
    I'm gonna post the link to the site of this guy who connected the enneagram to astrology. https://vissesh.home.xs4all.nl/mysti...am/famous.html

I'd like you to tell me how he can calculate the enneagram for every date, because he doesn't follow the sum of the numbers of the date of birth... as in numerology, so I'm really wondering "how the hell does he do it?!"

He even comes to say that the astrological calculated E-types of the people, match almost perfectly to the types that they claim to be...
    pretty fascinating uh?
    I was looking at the site and got overwhelmed. lol It is something I will have to read it a little at a time to let some of it sink in.

Not to complicate the whole enneagram is astrology thread more but I wanted to also post numerology personality types too. I know your life path number (I won't say it because private but you can if you want) and you know mine (7) but there are online calculators for others to calculate their own. These are just brief descriptions. Better ones on decoz.com

# 1 – THE ORIGINATOR
    1’s are originals. Coming up with new ideas and executing them is natural. Having things! their own way is another trait that gets them as being stubborn and arrogant. 1’s are extremely honest and do well to learn some diplomacy skills. They like to take the initiative and are often leaders or bosses! , as they like to be the best. Being self-employed is definitely helpful for them. Lesson to learn: Others’ ideas might be just as good or better and to stay open minded.
    Famous 1’s: Tom Hanks, Robert Redford, Hulk Hogan, Carol Burnett, Wynona Judd, Nancy Reagan, Raquel Welch.

#2 – THE PEACEMAKER
    2’s are the born diplomats. They are aware of others’ needs and moods and often think of others before themselves. Naturally analytical and very intuitive they don’t like to be alone. Friendship and companionship is very important and can lead them to be successful in life, but on the other hand they’d rather be alone than in an uncomfortable relationship. Being naturally shy they should learn to boost their self-esteem and express themselves freely and seize the moment and not put things off.
    Famous 2’s: President Bill Clinton, Madonna, Whoopee Goldberg, Thomas Edison, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

# 3 – THE LIFE OF THE PARTY
    3’s are idealists. They are very creative, social, charming, romantic, and easygoing. They start many things, but don’t always see them through. They like others to be happy and go to great lengths to achieve it. They are very popular and idealistic. They should learn to see the world from a more realistic point of view.
    Famous 3’s: Alan Alder, Ann Landers, Bill Cosby, Melanie Griffith, Karen Roundbutt, Salv! ador Dali, Jodi Foster

# 4 – THE CONSERVATIVE
    4’s are sensible and traditional. They like order and routine. They only act when they fully understand what they are expected to do. They like getting their hands dirty and working hard. They are attracted to the outdoors and feel an affinity with nature. They are prepared to wait and can be stubborn and persistent. They should learn to be more flexible and to be nice to themselves.
    Famous 4’s: Neil Diamond, Margaret Thatcher, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Tina Turner, Paul Hogan, Oprah Winfrey

# 5 – THE NONCONFORMIST
    5’s are the explorers. Their natural curiosity, risk taking, and enthusiasm often land t! hem in hot water. They need diversity, and don’t like to be stuck in a rut. The whole world is their school and they see a learning possibility in every situation. The questions never stop. They are well advised to look before they take action and make sure they have all the facts before jumping to conclusions.
    Famous 5’s: Abraham Lincoln, Charlotte Bronte, Jessica Walter, Vincent VanGogh, Bette Midler, Helen Keller and Mark Hail.

# 6 – THE ROMANTIC
    6’s are idealistic and need to feel useful to be happy. A strong family connection is important to them. Their actions influence their decisions. They have a strong urge to take care of others and to help.They are very loyal and make great teachers! They like art or music. They make loyal friends who take the friendship seriously. 6’s should learn to differentiate between what they can change and what they cannot.
    Famous 6’s: Albert Einstein, Jane Seymour, John Denver, Merlyn Steep, Christopher Columbus, Goldie Hawn

#7 – THE INTELLECTUAL
    7’s are the searchers. Always probing for hidden information, they find it difficult to accept things at face value. Emotions don’t sway their decisions. Questioning everything in life, they don’t like to be questioned themselves. They’re never off to a fast start, and their motto is slow and steady wins the race. They come across as philosophers and being very knowledgeable, and sometimes as loners. They are technically inclined and make great researchers uncovering information. They like secrets. They live in their own world and should learn what is acceptable and what’s not in the world at large.
    Famous 7’s: William Shakespeare, Lucille Ball, Michael Jackson, Joan Baez, Princess Diana

# 8 – THE BIG SHOT
    8’s are the problem solvers. They are professional, blunt and to the point, have good judgment and are decisive. They have grand plans and like to live the good life. They take charge of people. They view people objectively. They let you know in no uncertain terms that they are the boss. They should learn to exude their decisions on their own needs rather than on what others want.
    Famous 8’s: Edgar Cayce, Barbara Streisand, George Harrison, Jane Fonda, Pablo Picasso, Aretha Franklin, Nostrodamus

#9 – THE PERFORMER

9’s are natural entertainers. They are very caring and generous, giving away their last dollar to help. With their charm, they have no problem making friends and nobody is a stranger to them. They have so many different personalities that people around them have a hard time understanding them. They are like chameleons, ever changing and blending in. They have tremendous luck, but also can suffer from extremes in fortune and mood. To be successful, they need to build a loving foundation.

Famous 9’s: Albert Schweitzer, Shirley MacLaine, Harrison Ford, Jimmy Carter, Elvis Presley

http://www.the-open-mind.com/the-sto...date-of-birth/
    Heart's Desire and Personality are two other core numbers in numerology but they have to be calculated by full name at birth. There are calculators for that too.

Edit: I read on your link about well known enneagram teachers not stating the date of birth publically and I realized that awhile back when I was going to do the numerology charts of some of them.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jee that site is sending me crazy I think he has a computer or smth that calculates enneagrams for the inputs he give? Like he uses the hour too, and I've never seen that before... the database is impressive as well but it's pretty incomprehensible tbh... I wrote to the guy a couple days ago asking for clarifications but he hasn't answered. Oh well.

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If astrology was something you could choose rather than something assigned to you, I would definitely pick Capricorn (instead I am apparently some sort of mixture between Taurus and Gemini). Neat that it happens to line up!

I agree that 1 + Gemini doesn't make much sense at all.
    Phobic So/Sp 6w7 3w2 9w1
    Bit of a comic books nerd, bit of a fashion nerd, a lot of a generalized nerd

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stellafera View Post
    If astrology was something you could choose rather than something assigned to you, I would definitely pick Capricorn
    Interesting. No one tends to pick Capricorn. Mostly people want Scorpio, Aquarius, or Pisces. People tend to despise Cancer and Virgo, and the rest are meh, especially Libra (but isn't that the job of the balancing sign, being exceptionally mediocre?). Capricorn can be pretty cool based on what your sign interpretations are though, and some of the popular ones can suck when you start applying them.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To me Gemini-Capricorn is one of the best couple around, for their particular energy. I hope you'll find yourself a fish goat twin Stella

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    I've been testing this for a long time, and these are the correct correlations:

Omg THANK YOU. i came all this way and made an account to call total BS on the original post. These are the same alignments I have made, AND IT IS SO SIMPLE A CHILD COULD DO IT. Simply read a portrait of each type and each planet, and match up the vibes.. Even did the same for signs (take in mind, these are simply of the same 9 archetypal energies, but they are not correlated in an individual, i believe. The astrological imprint upon birth and the 'enneagram' we have are independent i think. Hence twins with drastic personality dfferences. Hence puppies of the same ith multiple personalities and differences.
    Air signs = Mental types
    Gemini 7 Libra 6 Aquarius 5

Earth signs= Instinctual/physical/body types (however you wish to label them. Also, we dont have enneagram types, we ARE enneagram types. The number is the energy channel we are most tuned into, so to speak. Not sure if it is a frequency mechanism or wtf)
    Virgo 1 Taurus 9 Capricorn 8

Water signs - emotional/heart/feeling types.
    Cancer 2 Scorpio 3 Pisces 4

the fire signs, you may wonder? Well, these energies are the same archetypally, but their mechanics in the respective systems are unknown. The fire may represent a different aspect of being that is too subtle to be understood outside of the context of spirit. Like a life drive of sorts. Fuel. Im very curious on what other could come up .
    I see the fire signs representing the energy which moves the wheel of the enneagram.. The 3 sparks/elements of what separates us from animals, perhaps. I came i saw i conquered. Aries>Sagittarius>Leo.

Idk.

Anyways, i am so glad you ave the proper depiction of the planet's energies. It feels so good to know im not alone in my discoveries. And I'm proud of whoever put this together. I have seen many misrepresentstions and i had not yet seen this.doesnt show up on google since it's on a .jpg lol