TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hotelambush Questionnaire

x
    Last edited by VenusRose; 12-20-2018 at 02:05 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

the style of the answers is closer to IEI than ESI

Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe Se valuing dunno

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-valuing and 1D-(-PoLR?) fits, by the answers of the questionaire.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

* double post deleted *

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    -valuing and 1D-(-PoLR?) fits, by the answers of the questionaire.
    In the case of ones who knows the theory and assignes already some type - expect to see the answers which predispose you to that type or close.
    More interesting is not what she writes, than how she answers and behaves outsides of the questionnaires.

For example, she has skiped some questions. Even the 1st one. J type would try to answer something there, mb not important (just to be something) - but would prefer to follow the task he've taken to do. She shows more creative approach in the region where she does not think herself as competent (as asks the help about own type). This reminds P types.

She had beta INFP in her signature. As the main reason why she've rejected this possibility was said that some people were typed her to beta and she got bad relations with them. While types of those people could be other, nontypes factors could influence and the most important - for IR is needed to compare groups of people. If she'd noticed that among deltas she feels generally significantly better than among betas - this would be more significant. To trust to own typings of others when you ask the help about own type is also doubtful approach.
    Now she gathers more info about own type, but still does this by not good way as has rejected to give normal typing info - videointerview. She created the theme and then... has changed the decision. More common for P types.

I'm still not sure in F or T, Fe or Fi. I'm relatively sure that delta F type is not her. Too much of wrong for them in how she behaves. She has deleted some messages on the forum in which I've pointed on the contradictions.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@WinnieW I never had “Beta INFP” in my signature. I had MBTI INFP and then EII on socionics.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The main thing is that your answers tend to be vague and abstract, and based on your feelings. I think IEI is a reasonable typing, maybe more than EII, but it's hard to tell (one-word answers are not very helpful)

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just to illustrate based on this 'vocabulary' examples I found for different information elements...since I have written somewhat on the forum already:

related statements (real-life only, please)get to the root of
    you basically imply that...
    What I really meant was more that... (some Symbol l.gif here?)
    Here's another idea.
    I have a career {or any other idea} for you.
    Just some random thoughts...
    in the long run it makes more sense to... (some Symbol p.gif here?)
    ... and discovered lots of parallels with other things
    Within a week or so
    that's the main commercial activity I've been involved in here recently since...
    it seems that things are coming together to allow me to do this
    Any ideas where we can...?
    ... has real potential
    did you learn anything about yourself, people, country, you did not know before? (some Symbol r.gif here as well)
    You seem to have found a great niche
    Imagine that!
    Something really interesting is...
    Now just imagine for a second that...
    Suppose we go there and...
    I happen to have just spoken to him.
    Now is the critical moment.
    If I had gotten there earlier, I would have had time to figure things out first.
    One thing I have noticed is that...
    It has become clear to me lately that...
    I'm starting to realize...
    I'm pretty good at figuring out...
    So hypothetically...
    Well I think in that situation I would have responded in such-and-such a way.
    related statements (real-life only, please)
    Another week has vanished into the netherness of "history".
    Everything is a blur.
    I guess it's a matter of interpretation...
    It feels like an eternity.
    The thing I still find mysterious is...
    in the spirit of...
    perhaps we shall meet in person again... indeed time will tell...
    I recently got the clearest vision I ever had in my life
    All I knew was that it was inevitable; I had lost the battle against time from the very beginning, and I was finally paying the price.
    It was the culmination of the ineffable poignancy of my youth. (some Symbol e.gif here?)
    Yesterday was long. Unfortunately long.
    this might seem to suggest that...
    she's taking her time
    I just couldn't put my finger on it.
    It flows smoothly between them rather than switching suddenly from one to the other across a gap.
    I'll be leaving early today. The last time I had a premonition, something bad happened.
    related statements (real-life only, please)
    Shove that into your mind.
    Get a life, stop harassing people.
    You are completely useless.
    throw around words
    amorphous butts
    Be good.
    my restless desire to just graduate is getting the best of me
    she's after me
    I'm coming for you.
    You can't win.
    on the ball
    im totally retardededededed (some Symbol e.gif here, too)
    I'm gonna beat you, I'm gonna beat you in every round
    People just want to see me crumble.
    When life throws you a curve ball, you've got to handle it.
    No, stop! Stop it now!
    Stop bullshitting.
    I'm just messing with you.
    Just sit down!
    Oh shut up, man! (in jest)
    Don't even start!
    I have to take a lot of crap.
    Don't cry over spilled milk.
    They cornered me
    No matter what, I'll be on top.
    fold under pressure
    clean up your act
    We need to keep our eyes on the ball.
    How dare you!
    She has what it takes.
    They'll get what's coming to them.
    I mean, I know that I prefer Ne over the others, but I was more so using this to show that for those who are not familiar with me.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

**shifting this to my typing thread since that seemed more appropriate
    Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    That is fine, I don't expect to know you well enough to type you 100%. I just mentioned my impression. Everything I've written is in comparison to each other. When I say creative subtype is more risky, I mean it as in, risky compared to the dominant subtype and not risky how an Se base type might be. I can't really explain it in better terms than emotional turbulence. Ultimately, it depends on what you relate more to.

I'll see if I can come up with non anime examples. If I run into anything, I'll post it here
    To reinforce, I have gotten "quiet" (a LOT), "precocious," "intelligent" when I was in high school I think
    More recently, specially after my experiences online: naive, too trusting, "more of a pure soul than I am" (according to my father) etc...from family members and friends
    And authentic, sincere, non-manipulative etc. from my friend as well, recently.

oh and "innocent" as well.

If I think of more, I will add.

In real life I come across very shy, introverted, honestly the first impression I think I make on people is that I am "quiet" which suggests to me I don't...make much of an impression unless you get to know me a bit more and I open up. Which also points away from 'extroverted energy' that might be somewhat characteristic of Ne subtype maybe. I am usually...in my own world.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VenusRose View Post
    And authentic, sincere, non-manipulative etc. from my friend as well, recently.
    To expect an objectivity in this case is doubtful.
    You are manipulative in common sense as all F types. You do this by and through emotions. In case you are having F type, as you seem to do.

partly I'll repeat my arguments against EII

To be sincere and delete messages used for your typing is an evident controvertion. The same is with an inclination to a censorship. To closing your typing themes. To hide the information and prevent its analysis for the conclusions is not what relates to be sincere.
    But you may to be more such in F region. Fe types express negative emotions more easy, for example. When Fi type will prefer to smile quietly, Fe may express his emotions as they are. Also the same valued T/F functions make people to look as more sincere.

> In real life I come across very shy, introverted, honestly the first impression I think I make on people is that I am "quiet" which suggests to me I don't...make much of an impression unless you get to know me a bit more and I open up. Which also points away from 'extroverted energy' that might be somewhat characteristic of Ne subtype maybe. I am usually...in my own world.

Subtypes are not useful conception, at least for novices. There is no good theory and methods to use them practically, as I pointed before. They are not normal Socionics.

The most who are "in own world" are Ni types.
    It's common for introverts to "open up" (in more degree than happens with extraverts) with people who they know better.
    You have the perception of external influences - alike "you won't change my opinion". This is common for introverts.
    Just to be quiet sometimes is from nontypes reasons like an anxiety. I saw a "quiet" girl who fited to EIE more than other types, she perceived herself as quiet and shy, looked restrained and behaved initially such before during our arguing (she tried to convice in having T type) after understanding she's unable to defend logicall her point - she accidentally switched to hysterics, blaming and demands to forbid me to write in her typing theme, what I've pointed to be another good argument for her F type. I got a 3 monthes ban, as after later I've changed the opinion about her type I needed to write this in her typing theme. I did this with arguments and got some rest, but my feeling of duty before the ones who'd read her typing theme was satisfied.

Ne valued types are more tolerant to other opinions than you and have more interest to them. While you are in a censorship, a authoritarism, the lack of interest to understand others - you are even open in this, etc. what is opposite to Ne value. The easier to notice is your art tastes pointing on not having Si value. It's possibly, but not much. This rejects Ne too.

Your Fi... You behaved rather rude without reasons. You were impulsive and changed the decisions quickly, have no monotonous working predisposition - lesser stable, what points on P possibility.
    You seem to deal badly with my Te argumentation style. For me is common to think objectively and describe things as such, while you feel annoyed by this, for example. This mb from nonvalued Ne also, as I described you - your inner psyche.

Si value. EII like and wait caring in this. Like when people bring them tasty meal, for example. The are not attracted to pictures with a pain and wounds. It's against Si value which is about physically comfortable state, physical pleasure. Guro and dark pictures relate to Se valued types, generally.

You could to use my IR test. Seems you interupted the process somewhere in the middle and after opening the key you can't to get so non-prejusticed opinion. J type which has Ne would did the test most probably. It's P, S, non-Ne valued types who break it more often before the completion. The test uses Ne and Fi functions - it's the most easily and with a pleasure should be done by EII/IEE. While your reaction was too negative to the testing - points to other values all or partly. You may to read IR effects after knowing types of people, anyway. You may notice either your impressions fit better to IEI or ESI, to Se valued or S, to Fe or Fi valued. The IR test works to some degree, even with shitty bloggers exampes which are not close IRL communication for what IR theory is made.

What is known in a whole points on IEI. But without nonverbal and having so limited data - the good chance to mistake in the concrete type. The reason why I and normal typers prefer to stay without assured opinion about types without videos. The common typing happens IRL - there is nonverbal always.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I liked @Sol 's post by accident. I disagree with basically everything in his post.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

a comparision of EII and IEI traits
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1317318