Thread: I'm SLI now

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I see, well sure that's a heuristic that I've seen used before.
    I remembered the word I was looking for!

I do tend to JUSTIFY myself a lot don't I?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    I remembered the word I was looking for!

I do tend to JUSTIFY myself a lot don't I?
    Heh I don't know what you are getting at?

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just want to know why "muddytextures". ?? curious
    good bye

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    I just want to know why "muddytextures". ?? curious
    I think my name is actually referring to video game graphics. PC gamers would understand . I said this back in my questionnaire.

My username is the same (not exactly the same) as my steam name which was unconsciously intended as a sort of parody towards people on gaming forums who would always complain and get into a fuss about low resolution textures which I find amusing. Avatar also sort of reflects this, "why couldn't they give me MOAR pixels?" I also like envision myself as some sort of knight/warrior/soldier though in reality I just sit in home all day..

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    My experiences with the types
    It's good to take into account, that most of those people may appear to be other types. Low match in typing is common and you still doubt even if your own type. Also you need several examples of people to get correct generalization about type, - people with wich you interacted IRL, or at least saw several their videos.

This "they often pull me into doing things I have no interest in doing" seems as weak and Se of super-ego, more probably in POLR as you look as introvert.

Even when I comply and do what they want me to do they still end up criticizing me for not doing it "the right way".
    Now about this.
    We had 2 examples of what you did in "right way" with video. Every time you've broken important recommendations wich were said you clear and even examples there were. You've broken the requirements and this was "roughly" noticed. The reason as we see is "details that seem irrelevant to me". 1st time it was just 19 sec "videointerview" insted of 10 min because you've lied you can't technically do longer video, despite wich you did later. From the beginning you knew from my message with recommendations that your facial expressions (nonverbal behavior) are important for typing, you understand (as you don't look as clinical idiot) it was seen badly (much worse than should according to video recommendations) and twice shorter than was said. Your face was not seen good as was situated far from camera, viewpoint was from below, no good light and shadows on face, resolution was more blurry. And now after saying you've intentionally broken several clear requirement you contradictory lie you did video in "right way". lol
    You not only lied 2 times, you call those who fairly says about your bad work, where you evidently and roughly have broken requirements as having "rough attitude".
    If you had similar situations in past with similar your inadequate negativism followed by idiotic lie and rudeness, it's not surprising you got conflicts with people. Especially when they tried to help you gratis, wich situations you seems even don't differ being too centered on your autistic and fickle personality. Any type, not only ESTJ, will not like this. You just get what you deserve. You make shit and get shit back, what you may guess by stable results. It's physics.

Yo, Myst. Sorry for the shit ungrateful thread folks
    Last edited by Sol; 08-24-2015 at 12:43 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    Se, like explosions and stuff. This is more or less something deeply hidden in my psych however and I don't actually go around destroying people's property or anything like that, although I can't deny that I feel the urge to sometimes. I conflict with LSEs a lot because they often pull me into doing things I have no interest in doing. Even when I comply and do what they want me to do they still end up criticizing me for not doing it "the right way". They seem too care much about details that seem irrelevant to me. I am very work adverse while LSEs seem to thrive in it. The rough attitude many of them have really puts me off.

Edit: Yo myst, I think it would better if we just stick to the other thread. Sorry for the shit thread folks.
    If you edit your post several days later I will only notice that if I get lucky, I don't receive a notification for it. Anyway, ok, sure

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sol, I appreciate your recommendations but your really starting to piss me off with your unwarranted insults. I would make a better typing video should I get the chance but my conditions are less than ideal nor do I have any experience making videos. I'll make another video only if I feel the need to. Recommendations are exactly that, recommendations. Having free discussions is the very purpose of a forum. As I've stated, I'm not one to tolerate a hostile attitude, so either quell your attitude or get reported.

I am just about fed up with all the saltiness left and right everywhere I go and I'm at the point were I feel like waging a full scale war against toxic venomous trolls (not just you).
    Last edited by Muddy; 08-24-2015 at 07:21 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Muddytextures You might want to learn the use of the "mention" feature

@Sol better read the above, yea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12