Thread: Taylor Swift

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    In fact, it's not MY typing. It's a typing of quite a few Socionists who have more skill and experience than anyone on this forum. I would ask them instead of pointing your finger at me. But if you haven't read it already, one of them already laid Singularity to waste about it.
    Yes, it is YOUR typing. It's irrelevant whoever did it first because you agree with it and support it. You could say it's not just your typing, that'd be correct but again, irrelevant to me since I do not accept information as true just because some "authority" says it so. It's especially ridiculous to do it when it comes to Socionics or even MBTI for that matter, since this is NOT hard science, there's literally no proof that any of this is real. Be free to subscribe to any beliefs coming from "skilled and experienced" Socionists to your heart's content, clearly it suffices your intellect. Or shall I say it doesn't, otherwise you wouldn't be so invested in proving yourself right about a popstar's typing.

As for laying Singularity to waste, if that's the reality you choose to live in, then I have nothing else to say.

I'll reiterate, persona = personality. NOBODY can fake their personality that well to the point of coming off like another type, especially when we don't even type people by what they appear like on the outside; rather, we type their motivations. Therefore, you have no argument and should, again, rethink your understanding of Socionics if you're going to come in guns blazing on a forum about the subject.
    It's not a question of "reiterating" because you are not a teacher passing on proven knowledge, you are just a person insisting on your opinion. You might repeat yourself as much as you please, you won't get people to agree with you with it. Your opinion on people's ability to deceive is directly opposite to mine, so there's no point in arguing that, it's useless since it renders everything else pointless since it's right at the base of both our typings.

I have no arguments? Jesus, you ARE full of yourself! Tell me, how do you get by on a normal basis on a world where people question "facts" or "established truths", however you prefer it? Does it give you a migraine when people here commit blasphemy on your Socionits gods? But then again I guess you can always count on your Socionics bible and your experts to reassure you that everything's in order, and you have everything figured out.

As for "guns blazing on a forum" would you please listen to yourself? You sound utterly ridiculous, this is fun bantering to me, you're giving yourself and this subject way too much importance. This is how you are taking my posts, not how they actually read. There's no war going on, talk about emotionalism

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
    Yes, it is YOUR typing. It's irrelevant whoever did it first because you agree with it and support it. You could say it's not just your typing, that'd be correct but again, irrelevant to me since I do not accept information as true just because some "authority" says it so. It's especially ridiculous to do it when it comes to Socionics or even MBTI for that matter, since this is NOT hard science, there's literally no proof that any of this is real. Be free to subscribe to any beliefs coming from "skilled and experienced" Socionists to your heart's content, clearly it suffices your intellect. Or shall I say it doesn't, otherwise you wouldn't be so invested in proving yourself right about a popstar's typing.

As for laying Singularity to waste, if that's the reality you choose to live in, then I have nothing else to say.

It's not a question of "reiterating" because you are not a teacher passing on proven knowledge, you are just a person insisting on your opinion. You might repeat yourself as much as you please, you won't get people to agree with you with it. Your opinion on people's ability to deceive is directly opposite to mine, so there's no point in arguing that, it's useless since it renders everything else pointless since it's right at the base of both our typings.

I have no arguments? Jesus, you ARE full of yourself! Tell me, how do you get by on a normal basis on a world where people question "facts" or "established truths", however you prefer it? Does it give you a migraine when people here commit blasphemy on your Socionits gods? But then again I guess you can always count on your Socionics bible and your experts to reassure you that everything's in order, and you have everything figured out.

As for "guns blazing on a forum" would you please listen to yourself? You sound utterly ridiculous, this is fun bantering to me, you're giving yourself and this subject way too much importance. This is how you are taking my posts, not how they actually read. There's no war going on, talk about emotionalism
    By the looks of it, I'm not the butthurt one who is writing a novel on a forum that supposedly 'doesn't mean shit'. I accept the typing from an 'authority' because I know them personally and trust that they know what they are talking about. Plus, they've explained more things about this subject that I find to be true than anyone else on this topic. I'm not arguing, I'm just stating the facts. Don't come prepared to fight a samurai with pixie sticks.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The quality that stands out about her the most to me is her duplicitous ness. (her being 'genetic' is all part of this quality of being duplicitous that she has) I always felt somehow she could blend in well with both arrogant alpha douches and emo loser nice guys who can't fight. Because I guess I don't know, something about her is so tough and aggressive- yet still so feminine at the same time.

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the looks of it, I'm not the butthurt one who is writing a novel on a forum that supposedly 'doesn't mean shit'. I accept the typing from an 'authority' because I know them personally and trust that they know what they are talking about. Plus, they've explained more things about this subject that I find to be true than anyone else on this topic. I'm not arguing, I'm just stating the facts. Don't come prepared to fight a samurai with pixie sticks.
    When you begin to understand a SLE's communication style you come back a me, 'cuz you're projections are a bit too wild even for me at the moment.

And the contradiction in the red font: PRICELESS, PRICELESS! Suddenly, we're back in kindergartener

Who knew EIIs were so hardcore? Samurais! Pixie sticks! Love to see with a katana, I'll come better armed next time:

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
    When you begin to understand a SLE's communication style you come back a me, 'cuz you're projections are a bit too wild even for me at the moment.

And the contradiction in the red font: PRICELESS, PRICELESS! Suddenly, we're back in kindergartener

Who knew EIIs were so hardcore? Samurais! Pixie sticks! Love to see with a katana, I'll come better armed next time:

1) I don't think you know what 'projection' means because it certainly doesn't apply here.
    2) That's not a contradiction; the second part is a life-lesson.
    3) It's a metaphor, get over yourself.

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iei

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really don't want to disagree with and invalidate anyones' opinions here of T Swift's type. There is a chance she could be EII. Though honestly, I do want to accept her as one and find the reasonings laid out here as being very thought out and interesting...yet something about her just seems off? I want to like her and trust in her sincerity yet I just can't. In surface image she does seem very prim and sweet, though over time I think with her multiple feuds and from what musical collaborators have said, she has a cutting sharp business mind and can be ruthless.

I know we can't stereotype types, but I do think she is perhaps a little too 'provocative' in her relationships (not sexually I mean! As in she baits others and wants them to react in a way that makes them look mean' because she sort of viciously vents her attitude towards her exs and people she sees as dissing her. Not that EIIs or Deltas don't do that, but T Swift seems to magnify and attract discourse, and I think going by descriptions and from EIIs in this forum, they're less inclined to air their negative feelings and challenge others in a battle of wits and power; it seems she always has to One up even her friends, especially her exs. I would wager an EII would step back: yes. distance like T Swift does do and remain quiet, though eventually she throws shade and releases biting condemning lyrics against others, or outright patronising, as seen in Mean and Innocent. This doesn't seem like Se Polr at all, forgive me for saying.

Which I suppose isn't impossible for an EII to be that way, like I said. It just seems like she focuses on people's flaws and the bad bitterness of relationships.

I'm sorry that this isn't so well detailed. I'm not used to debating types and do think it can turn kinda toxic and personal when people disagree, so I hope I haven't offended anyone in this thread who does think T Swift is an absolutely prototype of EII.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i always think of her as the real life version of draco malfoy.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lynn View Post
    i always think of her as the real life version of draco malfoy.
    Good people feeling there, both are 3s.

Banned
    TIM
    LII (INTj)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Gotta be valuing.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Gotta be valuing.

IDK. I think she's ESE. ESE can go into mode when under stress, but they're not really proud of it. She seems to have a tendency to mock her and to me it never sounds that convincing or genuine like she's not that into it. That video seems to me like an example of that, it's just too over-the-top for it to be truly genuine.

In this interview of her before she was famous, her interviewer looks like an dom (to me) and they do seem different.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCdfX2mt5kg
    And I'm not typing her ESE because I dislike her, I like a lot of ESEs and I don't dislike her (I like several of her songs).

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Memph View Post
    IDK. I think she's ESE. ESE can go into mode when under stress, but they're not really proud of it. She seems to have a tendency to mock her and to me it never sounds that convincing or genuine like she's not that into it. That video seems to me like an example of that, it's just too over-the-top for it to be truly genuine.

In this interview of her before she was famous, her interviewer looks like an dom (to me) and they do seem different.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCdfX2mt5kg
    And I'm not typing her ESE because I dislike her, I like a lot of ESEs and I don't dislike her (I like several of her songs).
    If it's not convincing, isn't it not 4D? Would be weird otherwise, even if it's unvalued. The mocking would be the good point.

What is rather the issue is that music videos might not necessarily reflect the artist when they aren't in charge of orchestrating everything. Hence interviews are better, Imma give you that. From the BTS I only know that Taylor seemed very involved in making decisions how to portray her.

What the interviewer looks like does not disclose his type.
    And! Whether you like her or not shouldn't even influence any typing choice since it's subjective and has many factors influencing this affection or the lack of it. It sort of implied giving a person you hate a typing that isn't cool. All typings are nice.
    What the talk disclosed is Taylor's indeed though!

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    If it's not convincing, isn't it not 4D? Would be weird otherwise, even if it's unvalued. The mocking would be the good point.

What is rather the issue is that music videos might not necessarily reflect the artist when they aren't in charge of orchestrating everything. Hence interviews are better, Imma give you that. From the BTS I only know that Taylor seemed very involved in making decisions how to portray her.

What the interviewer looks like does not disclose his type.
    And! Whether you like her or not shouldn't even influence any typing choice since it's subjective and has many factors influencing this affection or the lack of it. It sort of implied giving a person you hate a typing that isn't cool. All typings are nice.
    What the talk disclosed is Taylor's indeed though!
    Yeah, although I do think Se is unvalued I have a hard time saying if it's strong or not. That's not the main reason I'm leaning towards ESE.

I do think she influenced the vision for her LWYMMD video, and there's definite undertones of self-mockery and I think she intentionally wanted it to be over the top. You do get the impression of that in the BTS videos for it, ex:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71QPEkD9PhM

When I said the interviewer looked SEE I didn't mean physically, just the vibes I was getting from her. She seems to be inserting herself into the interview too much, trying to speak for Taylor instead of letting her speak for herself... Taylor is generally quite tactful in her interviews and vlogs, so I'd go with high Fe and either weak or unvalued Se. So I guess that doesn't rule out IEI/EIE but she seems more Si/Ne than Ni to me.
    And I was just responding to the fact that someone earlier mentioned that a lot of people don't like ESEs and type people they don't like as ESE for that reason.
    Last edited by Memph; 10-02-2017 at 04:38 PM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know about her friends, but looking at her rivals and exes. Lots of her exes have been typed as Deltas, which would be surprising if she was Beta. Feuds with Gamma and Betas which would make sense as Alpha or Delta.

Exes that are likely Delta NFs
    -John Mayer
    -Jake Gyllenhaal
    -Tom Hiddleston

Harry Styles may be Delta NF although I've also seen SEE. He seems IEE to me though.
    Calvin Harris and Joe Jonas have been typed by some as SLE.

Also Ed Sheehan seems EII and although they haven't dated they seem to be friends.

She hasn't dated anyone typed as SLI which would be her supervisee though.

It would make sense to have some attraction or connection with an adjacent quadra to get a relationship started but it ultimately not working out.

If she's ESE that would mean some of her friends might be mistyped so maybe SEI for Lorde and EIE for Selena Gomez?

She never got along with Kanye or Kim (both Gamma?). She initially got along with Katy Perry (LSI?) but then it seems that went sour. Amy Schumer and Miley Cyrus have criticized her (SEEs?).

We don't really have much information on interactions (good or bad) with potential Alphas though. Alpha looking interviewers seem to work well with her though, and she wrote Enchanted about Adam Young who might be SEI.

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE-Si, this is her to a T:

Sensory subtype Si-ESFj (Si-ESE)

Description by V. Meged and A. Ovcharov

Appearance
    The sensory subtype is energetic, work-oriented, and practical. Emotional and sufficiently direct, but also well-wishing, sensitive, and responsive towards other people. Able to correct impressions caused by his sharp statements. Self-confident, daring, and skillful in his ability to become liked by others. Coquettish and pleasant, creates an intimate atmosphere in conversation. Demonstrates physical tenderness, often embraces those who are sympathetic to them. Attentive towards people, very caring, and helpful, yet sometimes may raise a scandal if he doesn't like something. Has a sharp tongue, is not at a loss finding words, and is quick to respond in a conversation or argument. His speech, as a rule, is fast and emotional. He readily voices compliments, though sometimes with a little jab. Erratic and restless, but knows how to relax in an interesting and pleasant manner. Gourmand, knows how to cook well, and is hospitable. His mimicry is lively, movements are vigorous and gracious. Dresses exquisitely, with sophistication and charm. Often has a bit round figure. Likes expensive things, could be a spender.
    Character
    Lively, cheerful, energetic person. Well-wishing towards other people, courteous and helpful. A charming and interesting conversationalist, able to understand everyone, to find an individual approach, to cheer up with a good joke or a compliment. Well perceptive of others' moods, sympathizes with them, tries to help by word or deed. Takes care of the weak and defenseless, kind and gentle with children. Aesthete, a good designer, dresses tastefully, tries to create comfort at his home and in the workplace. Hospitable, prefers a beautiful service and arrangement, and savory well prepared food. Likes to give gifts and arrange for pleasant surprises.
    Sociable, attentive and responsive. Persistent and straightforward in relationships when he is convinced of his own correctness. Doesn't know how to hide his feelings, both positive and negative. Irascible and short-tempered, but easily appeased and forgiving. Doesn't tolerate hypocrisy, injustice, and cruelty. Capable of actively defending his interests and those of his loved ones, decisively rebuffs his opponents.
    Hard-working, diligent, operational, and conscientious. In life, he achieves much by his own effort not relying on other people. Successfully takes up any practical activity and likes it when his efforts are appreciated. In the interests of his project or his case, he with enthusiasm visits all the appropriate centers and offices and files all the needed paperwork. A good organizer, who tries to create the conditions needed for effective work and encourages others to work actively.
    Frequently gets overwhelmed by work, chores, and errands, both his own and those of others. Poorly calculates time, expending a lot of effort on secondary and minor things. Due to this, may run out of time and not finishing everything. Feels ashamed of such lack of organization and tries to discipline himself. Can be overly trusting and careless. Poorly foresees the outcome of a new venture or project. Because of this may commit rash actions, undertake wrong steps, and regret of them later. Doesn't always listen to the advice of others - prefers to act in his own way.
    Shows authoritativeness and rigor in business. Everything that he starts he tries to bring to its completion. Knows how to do a lot of things with his own hands.
    Dislikes uncertainty in both professional and personal respects. Gravitates towards stability, both at work and in his personal life. Respects serious, reliable, goal-oriented people. Loves it when information is presented concisely and clearly, when the important parts are distinguished, and it is based on facts. Expresses his own opinion when he is competent in the given matter. Tries to be credible, authoritative, and painfully experiences criticism of his work and professional qualities.
    Description by Victor Gulenko

Aesthete, likes to bring pleasure to people around him, and to himself, likes to give presents. Good at organizing and managing his household. Knows how to make do even with a minimum of conveniences. An operational person oriented towards work. Can realize himself well in management in leisure and entertainment industries. Women of this type are good at sewing, knitting, know how to be charming, and have a good sense of taste in choosing clothing. Behavior is usually undemonstrative. Poorly endures pain and bad health.
    Her BFF Selena Gomez is the subtype. Taylor gives off Beta vibes 'cuz she's a 3w4 Slytherin (a literal snake lol), but finalizing my own self typing gave me perspective. Bitch is the Connecticut clingy ex-girlfriend mom dancing version of me

PS: the bolded red bit is what caused her downfall on Receipts Day!!!

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I love taylor though she can't be ESE

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm LIE then

(Well, actually...)
    Last edited by PrettySavage; 11-04-2017 at 11:27 AM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

we love taylor

o-TAYLOR-SWIFT-facebook.jpg

she actually VIs as LSI to me

shes a real elf

her new album and persona seems to be struggling though, I wonder if shes ok

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Bertrand she's not, she asked her fans to tell the press her album is about Joe and did you see the KimK sticker thing? She's lost it for good.

Ironically, I see her going the Katy Perry rode soon. But instead of sizzling, she'll go up in flames.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

NoooOo. I want to rescue her !

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah grab the popcorn, 'cuz it's going to be a bumpy ride

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She made her bed

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Playing With Fire View Post
    @Bertrand she's not, she asked her fans to tell the press her album is about Joe and did you see the KimK sticker thing? She's lost it for good.

Ironically, I see her going the Katy Perry rode soon. But instead of sizzling, she'll go up in flames.
    You don't think her album is about Joe? I mean not all of it obviously, but probably a lot of it.

Getaway Car is probably about Tom Hiddleston
    This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things is probably about various people she's fed up with, including all the critics
    Look What You Made Me Do ^ see above

Most likely about Joe:
    New Year's Day
    Gorgeous
    Call It What You Want
    King Of My Heart
    Dress

Possibly about Joe
    Dancing With Our Hands Tied
    So It Goes
    Delicate
    Ready For It
    Don't Blame Me
    End Game

I Did Something Bad - could be about one of her exes, or one of her other foes, could be partly made up (she did have songs that had fantasy mixed in in the past). Maybe the "bad" thing that "felt so good" was cheating with or flirting with Joe while she was with Calvin or Tom. Or maybe it was using Tom as a rebound. Or maybe putting her album on spotify on the same day Katy released her album. Something else? Who knows.

What's the KimK sticker?
    Last edited by Memph; 11-21-2017 at 01:27 AM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    we love taylor

o-TAYLOR-SWIFT-facebook.jpg

she actually VIs as LSI to me

shes a real elf

her new album and persona seems to be struggling though, I wonder if shes ok
    She kind of seem like she has to make an effort to be serious and naturally gravitates towards acting goofy though in most of her behind the scenes type videos ex
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRBAMdh1kTE
    Seems more likely to be mobilizing Ne than vulnerable.

Also compare her prologue for her Speak Now album
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_LiaKUW6PSW...0/prologue.jpg
    to this
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Stratiyevskaya

TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Memph View Post
    You don't think her album is about Joe? I mean not all of it obviously, but probably a lot of it.

Getaway Car is probably about Tom Hiddleston
    This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things is probably about various people she's fed up with, including all the critics
    Look What You Made Me Do ^ see above

Most likely about Joe:
    New Year's Day
    Gorgeous
    Call It What You Want
    King Of My Heart
    Dress

Possibly about Joe
    Dancing With Our Hands Tied
    So It Goes
    Delicate
    Ready For It
    Don't Blame Me
    End Game

I Did Something Bad - could be about one of her exes, or one of her other foes, could be partly made up (she did have songs that had fantasy mixed in in the past). Maybe the "bad" thing that "felt so good" was cheating with or flirting with Joe while she was with Calvin or Tom. Or maybe it was using Tom as a rebound. Or maybe putting her album on spotify on the same day Katy released her album. Something else? Who knows.

What's the KimK sticker?
    I don't know where did you see any insinuation from me that it wasn't. She's "lost it" because instructing fans to do that comes across as cheap and desperate. Everyone knows about them, it's just that no one cares because he's irrelevant. None of her relationships since Styles picked up media interest, so she's always doing the most. But this time it went too far, I do believe "Don't Blame Me" is an accurate description of her at this time.

Except for "I Did Something Bad", "Look At What You made Me Do" and "Getaway Car" every other song is about him or at least mentions him, like "This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things".

It's a great album, IMO better than 1989, but so far this era has been sloppy and amateurish, I'd never have expected that from her.

The sticker shows up here, see for yourself:

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Her actions and motivations are highly similar that ethical creatives have.

Instability what she experiences comfortably in that area is also indication of ON/OFF behavior in that department.

Let's see... main motivation is catch them all, take a control over it.

SEE leaning towards highly creative side.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, after watching some live performance videos of her I take back what I said about her Se not being convincing. She looks pretty fierce here:
    https://vimeo.com/209108607

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taylor Swift - ISTP - Gabin

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have finally caught up with pop culture (temporarily lol). I vote for SLE. She is far too public about all her personal relations, including using those as a springboard for writing her songs. Interestingly, worldsocionics has her as EII exactly for that reason.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni ego?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni/Se valuing

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LeaderLightChange View Post
    LIE

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE? LOL

She's ESE

TIM
    Umm
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everybody wants Taylor to be their type.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LeaderLightChange View Post
    LIE
    So much information that you had to split it into three separate posts. Thanks for your contribution.

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Supervision inter-type relationship between the singer and the driver

Last edited by khcs; 05-11-2019 at 11:13 AM.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast