Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@mfckrz
    prefer NF and avoid TS. also you more prefer I
    may point on EST* type
    in case you sorted like was recommended.
    note: I saw sortings by clubs with NF at top before - those people had NF types

@Anglas
    Ni/Se valued
    would be better to write types instead of numbers. then could be said more

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @mfckrz
    @Anglas
    Ni/Se valued
    would be better to write types instead of numbers. then could be said more
    I think you have changed the keys. If you didnt than its:

ILI
    EII
    ILE
    EIE
    LSI
    IEE
    LIE
    SLE
    ESI
    LII
    SEI
    SEE
    IEI
    SLI
    ESE
    LSE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    I think you have changed the keys
    There would no problem in case I'd change the key in short time after you've posted the sorting as numbers. In the current situation - you've posted above numbers and now their meanings - so you've opened the key.
    You may replace the numbers with types' names in the 1st message or to delete that message. Until that my comments about the sorting leads to opening the key.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

There would no problem in case I'd change the key in short time after you've posted the sorting as numbers. In the current situation - you've posted above numbers and now their meanings - so you've opened the key.
    You may replace the numbers with types' names in the 1st message or to delete that message. Until that my comments about the sorting leads to opening the key.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Anglas

You dislike Si types - the only ego function which have most at 4 bottom types + only Se at top half. This points on your Se valued type.
    A chance of your E type is some higher - as 2 top are I and 2 bottom are E.
    You prefered N types - all top 4, 3/4 bottom. What rises S type possibility. But why S type would dislike the most Si types? It's the only function what have 3/4 at bottom. While at top Ne and Ni are presented equally. So the neutral about your S/N.
    If type is S then among them more possible is SLE. as LSI and SEE have superego at top, and more chance for E is against ESI.
    If you have N type what that can to be? It's among beta-gamma: EIE, IEI, ILI, LIE. If I did not know you better - I'd just noticed that your preferences fit better to LIE, IEI and taking about more chance for E, that gamma is top 1 and 2nd is LIE's semidual - LIE would be said as most possible N type. But there is also the interesting situation: the 1st S type you liked is LSI, 2nd is SLE and the least type you like is LSE - dual, activator and superego of EIE. And this add-on with S types you prefer compensates LIE vs EIE possibility closer to equal.

SLE, LIE, EIE - the types you should think the most about by IR test

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I liked the analysis @Sol , thank you for your time.
    This typing method has potential (it obviously has flaws), there a ways to make this like an excel program, where a person could just rate an invidual on a scale (1-10 or whatever) 1.0 value for base and 0.5 for creative, negative values for super ego functions and so on. Like for example:
    if a person rates someone who is a SEE type and gives him like 6
    6**1 = 6
    6**0.5 =3
    you get the idea (keep in my i'm putting random numbers here)

I think you need more people to take this test to get more data for it to be accurate.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    This typing method has potential (it obviously has flaws), there a ways to make this like an excel program, where a person could just rate an invidual on a scale (1-10 or whatever)
    In the future I may try for formalize IR preferences analysis. At least, partly.
    With better materials than bloggers and mb better sorting method there will be more usefulness from formalizations. At least, a dual should be in most cases placed to top 4 types. At now a human mb needed much to overcome noises.

TIM
    maybe iee
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool test, and strong correlation for a first impression...

SEE
    LIE
    ILI EIE LSI LII IEI SLE
    SEI ESI IEE
    ILE LSE ESE
    SLI
    EII

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@DELL
    you should sort all 16 types. there should not be types said as equal for you

TIM
    maybe iee
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@DELL
    you should sort all 16 types. there should not be types said as equal for you
    Will try to be more thorough some time down the line, when it's not so fresh in the mind....

These are rough comments below though, from what I remember....

At least there is consensus for SE>SI preference/attraction

SEE strong attraction
    LIE nice, very comfortable
    ILI EIE LSI LII IEI SLE cool, comfortable
    SEI ESI IEE seemed ok
    ILE LSE ESE hmmmm
    SLI meh
    EII Medusa

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DELL View Post
    At least there is consensus for SE>SI preference/attraction
    seems like
    mb there could be goten more if to sort all. also when you sort all types - you think about your impressions more and deeper so may place types differently, - closer to expected by the theory

your approach is not by rules so higher chance for P type. your comment with time mention is closer to N types
    as we see 2 first types are gamma and 1st in 2nd raw is gamma too (as probably had more of your sympathy) - ILI has more chance than IEI

TIM
    maybe iee
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI has more chance than IEI
    Yeah that's what I thought.... definitely would be ILI>IEI based on what I have read of the two types though...

I had strongly considered ILI (along with LII) before this test anyway

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DELL View Post
    I had strongly considered ILI (along with LII) before this test anyway
    You may record a video so I'd look what types are possible by VI impressions.

Also try to understand peoples' types IRL and to check how IR effects fit to concrete types. It's obligate step to be highly sure in own type. During this step you'll get initial typing skills and will check them too. This takes a time to notice that people IRL fit good to the theory with the supposed types. You may use VI impressions to intuitively guess their types, to analyse their behavior, to offer them tests.
    Would be nice if you have ILI indeed. You've placed SEE at the top - so pretty situation.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol

1. LSE
    2. LIE
    3. LII
    4. SEI
    5. ESE
    6. ESI
    7. ILE
    8. IEI
    9. SLI
    10. SEE
    11. LSI
    12. IEE
    13. EII
    14. SLE
    15. ILI
    16. EIE

First three tied.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    First three tied.
    you need to sort all

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did. Tied is past tense.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@COOL AND MANLY
    you prefer T types, so more for your F type

ESE, EIE, ESI have superego at top 4
    IEI has suborderie and subrevisie too high
    SEE has suborderie at 1 top
    EII has subrevisie at top 4
    IEE has suborderie at top

SEI fits better (conflictors are not bad at a distance). also it has superego and subrevisie at bottom. mb it's your type

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@COOL AND MANLY
    you prefer T types, so more for your F type

ESE, EIE, ESI have superego at top 4
    IEI has suborderie and subrevisie too high
    SEE has suborderie at 1 top
    EII has subrevisie at top 4
    IEE has suborderie at top

SEI fits better (conflictors are not bad at a distance). also it has superego and subrevisie at bottom. mb it's your type
    Very interesting.

You said in the first post that I shouldn't focus on romantic interests, just people who I feel comfortable around, so that is what I picked. Is this the correct way to do it?

Maybe that confused you a little. I don't think I'm an F type. I very rarely talk to people. I don't seek human interaction. I'm very focused on work and my interests. I don't celebrate birthdays (mine), I don't attend parties or weddings unless pressured or I think it would look really bad and would cause drama where there is none, and I would only do it for very few people. The rest can think whatever they want. I really don't care. I'm an extreme loner. I have very few friends and the ones I have I don't even try to keep in touch with. Basically, if we have no current hobby or interest that we share and I don't have to invest a lot of time to get their attention then I have no reason to speak with them.

If we are in the same room, I will talk to them, if not, I'm not going to call or plan anything. I'm the asshole who people call every 4 months to check that they are still alive. I can entertain myself. I don't care to keep in touch if I think you are going to be fine without me, like if I'm not worried about their safety or something. I do make time for people when they reach out and I will do whatever I can to help if they need it, but it's not going to be constant. I'm very independent and can't stand leeches. But I also care about people's well being. If they are young, I will be there for them, but once they reach a certain age I treat all adults the same and they are responsible for themselves, emotionally and financially. I make exceptions for the people who actually follow my advice (which is not easy, I make very detailed instructions) and are just unable to do better. But I'm very busy doing things that interest me like reading and increasing my knowledge, investing, etc. and I'm very protective of my free time.

Thank you for taking the time to do this, I always wanted to understand your reasoning, this kind of makes sense. I tried to do it alone and wasn't sure how you would arrive at a type using your method.

You don't have defend your typing. I have what I want. Thank you again.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You said in the first post that I shouldn't focus on romantic interests, just people who I feel comfortable around, so that is what I picked. Is this the correct way to do it?
    people which inspire friendly sympathy. by the recommendations

> I don't think I'm an F type

T types are more personally attracted ("soul" attraction) and more find as pleasant F people, which give them higher irrational friendly sympathy. T for T are some boring as persons. More clear this is for people of other sex. Own sex is significantly associated with a cooperation and a competing than close friendship, so this may shift sympathies to closer types.

You've chosen 3 base T as giving the most friendly sympathy to you. Not just T, but base T. And not just near top prevail, but 3 T types are top. Your types preference gives good chance for F.

I may look at your video to get additional info about your type

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

people which inspire friendly sympathy. by the recommendations

> I don't think I'm an F type

T types are more personally attracted ("soul" attraction) and more find as pleasant F people, which give higher irrational friendly sympathy. T for T are some boring as persons. More clear this is for people of other sex. Own sex is significantly associated with a cooperation and a competing than close friendship, so this may shift sympathies to closer types.

You've chosen 3 base T as giving the most friendly sympathy to you. Not just T, but base T. And not just near top prevail, but 3 T types are top. Your types preference gives good chance for F.
    That is fine. That is your opinion.

I will say that I'm still not sure exactly what you mean by friendly sympathy, especially towards the opposite sex. If you mean friends, then yes most of my friends are mostly T types, all male. So this kind of test doesn't help.

I don't believe in having a soulmate.

Also, what about people who enjoy both sexes? How do you judge their attraction? This is kind of funny. But I understand your reasoning.

I may look at your video to get additional info about your type
    No, thank you.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sol loves to type people who don't value Fe as SEI and other Fe valuing types, lol, it's amusing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I will say that I'm still not sure exactly what you mean by friendly sympathy, especially towards the opposite sex. If you mean friends, then yes most of my friends are mostly T types, all male. So this kind of test doesn't help.
    If you used the test according to the recommendations, then with high possibility your type is F. What is friendly sympathy is evident.

Your forum's communications does not exclude F type.
    So your type was more clear, I need your video.

P.S. to add your sex in the profile is useful

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Sol loves to type people who don't value Fe as SEI and other Fe valuing types, lol, it's amusing.
    It is, but it kind of makes sense though. How amused would you be if he didn't share his reasoning? I appreciate that he is willing to explain himself.

He uses process of elimination to arrive at the type which is logical, and it looks like because my first three preferences were all base T he eliminated all T types for me. Which is kind of extreme, he immediately lowered his chances of getting the type correctly by 50 percent. I think that is his biggest mistake. But I think it can be improved. I don't know what he would have done if I had a mix of T and F up there, I will just look at his other posts to find out.

Then he relies on Intertype Relations as described by socionics to choose which relations are most comfortable and which are not. This is fine.

It's a two step process. Very simple actually. I like it.

I do think I value Fe btw. My hatred for Fi is actually much higher and deeper. It just that my Fi is more developed. I self-type as LII.

If you used the test according to the recommendations, then with high possibility your type is F. What is friendly sympathy is evident.

Your forum's communications does not exclude F type.
    So your type was more clear, I need your video.

P.S. to add your sex in the profile is useful
    No worries, friend. I'm male.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol

By the way. This is assuming that all your typings are correct, which I very much doubt. But in the spirit of being fair, I played along.

I still enjoyed your test.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@COOL AND MANLY
    the most useful you may do to understand own type is to make a videointerview
    unlike with F, your concrete F type is lesser clear

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@COOL AND MANLY
    the most useful you may do to understand own type is to make a videointerview
    unlike with F, your concrete F type is lesser clear
    The best I can do is send you a picture in private if you want. Even my mom doesn't have a video of me. I don't like the attention.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@somnambulat0ry

top 2 and bottom 2 the only common trait have T. where top are Ti and bottom Te. so Fe ego is rather possible
    against ESE are its suborderie and subrevisie in top 4
    against IEI are superego and suborderie in top 4

SEI and some lesser EIE - seem as most possible for you

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somnambulat0ry View Post
    in summary I won't discount SEI as my type yet.
    You may post a videointerview sometimes, in case doubts will stay. Better under another account and empty profile to get more independent opinions. This may add points to some of possible types. Generally it takes a time to understand own type with assurance. In my case it took about a year to type people IRL and to find what type fits good to IR with them. I recommend such checking to be sure in own type.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. EII
    2. SEE
    3. LSE
    4. IEE
    5. LIE
    6. SLI
    7. LSI
    8. LII
    9. ESI
    10. ILI
    11. ILE
    12. IEI
    13. SLE
    14. ESE
    15. SEI
    16. EIE

Interestygly I felt quite strong sympathy for the first five types automatically. And the most to SEE and EII. In the case of IEE, some of them rejected me a bit. Because they behaved as if they had ADHD. But these are just a few people, the rest arouse my sympathy. Fi group smiles are nice and look such natural ones and honest.
    The rest types is rather average and ok. I noticed a tendency not to like Fe types (Creative and Dominant). They seem as if they were doing it for show. They seem emotionally immature, artificial, insincere, sometimes even annoying. IEI is the most bearable. Most suppressed. EIE worst.... They intentionally behave as if they were doing something for the show. Some people are ok, but generally They behave as just clowning. The SEI facial expression is annoying. As for ILE and SLe, I was totally confused. For ILE a few people clowning and expression annoyed me. But otherwise the whole picture of this type was quite ok that. Some SLE are ok and some are not (Most). It was really hard to choose. And I could think about it for a long time. But I've already wasted enough time on it.....
    Last edited by NuclearWar666; 06-29-2020 at 03:40 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@NuclearWar666
    in top 3 Fi types + in bottom 3 Fe -> Te type, at least Te/Fi value. 4th types are Te at top and Ti at bottom, what supports the value too

gamma-delta is rather possible
    mb excluded SEE/ILI, having suborderie and subrevisie at top

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@NuclearWar666
    in top 3 Fi types + in bottom 3 Fe -> Te type, at least Te/Fi value. 4th types are Te at top and Ti at bottom, what supports the value too

gamma-delta is rather possible
    mb excluded SEE/ILI, having suborderie and subrevisie at top
    It would look like this after deeper reflection. It's too hard to predict from 1 -16 which types I like best. So i did it like that. After that, I came to the conclusion that.

1. EII and SEE
    2. LSE, IEE and LIE
    3. SLI, LSI and LII
    4. ILE and IEI
    5. ILI and ESI
    6. SLE and ESE
    7. SEI and EIE

I think IEI and ILE are slightly better than ILI and ESI. Most ILI is be completely cold.... It is difficult to arouse sympathy for me. Although they look quite professional which is an advantage. Most ESI aretotally neuter again....
    But at least they don't annoy me as in the case of SLE or ESE or even more so EIE or SEI.
    Last edited by NuclearWar666; 07-04-2020 at 09:15 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@NuclearWar666

Full sorting is more interesting, anyway.
    You have good chance to be Fi valued.
    Also. At top you had 3 Fi and at bottom 3 Fe, 4th were T types of same valued F. Besides Fi value (which is good possible), this may point on Te type. After ILI exclusion, as most possible types stay: LSE, LIE, SLI

"I think I can be SLI. In the dichotomies covered result first ISTp, the next ISFj comes out. And from test always SLI. I just want to be more certain." (link)

By IR test SLI is among most possible. There were 3 deltas at top.
    Having this match of different methods is a basis to pay more attention on SLI. Then LSE and LIE.

You may make a video and place it in a typing thread or pm. Maybe this will add something.
    The only good way to be assured in your type is by IR effects with people IRL and their behavior. Them you'll need to type yourself by different methods, including tests.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ergot View Post
    ordered from most pleasant to least

SLE .. energising , not contrived
    LII .. relaxing, have the best shy smiles
    SLI .. relaxing, unpretentious
    IEE .. energising and endearing in doses
    ILE .. energising and endearing in doses
    SEI .. energising and more creative and feminin than ESE
    EII .. admire their nerd-out for specific things
    IEI ... the men are grating and women graceful, big divide here
    EIE .. perfect & polished people of youtube
    ESE .. patronus lady is a less-mopey/very caffeinated me
    LSI .. sharp edges, hard to know
    LIE .. ?? it all goes over my head
    SEE .. attractive, demanding, and stealing my thunder
    ESI .. too intense gaze, "strict" feeling energy
    LSE .. I glaze over ... lots of uninteresting words
    ILI .. intense maker of awkward silences
    I agree with you on IEI men vs. women. I don't know why, but so many IEI men I've known in real have been super messed up, whereas this has not been the case with the women. Actually I do have theories relating to their place in society, but eh

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've already recorded a video in a typing thread, but I was a little drunk then and I behaved somewhat differently than usually.

Should I record another questionnaire? Or maybe just a short video?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWar666 View Post
    I've already recorded a video in a typing thread, but I was a little drunk then and I behaved somewhat differently than usually.
    Typing video should be without alcohol.

> Should I record another questionnaire? Or maybe just a short video?

Another questionnaire is redundant. Video is useful for nonverbal info.

TIM
    ILI-HN ?
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 SEI
    2LIE
    3 ESE
    4LSI
    5 SLE
    6 ESI
    7 LSE
    8 IEI
    9 SEE
    10 ILE
    11 IEE
    12 EIE
    13 LII
    14 SLI
    15 EII
    16 ILI

Mmh so what is the meaning of this ?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Sah Kel Plaisir
    Fe value and mb introvertion

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was little stressed out by recording. So I decided to relieve my stress symptoms with alcohol.... It wasn't a good idea because I didn't come out naturally anyway. I made another movies (being sober - not drunk) and some expert in microexpressionein Vultology (Not I don't know as far as this theory has sense and how compatible with socionics, but he has stated that I am Jungian Ni-Te. And less probably Si-Te. Generally He can see gestures and facial expressions typical mainly for Te and for IXXP temperament.... He also found a lot for Fi... But he's not sure my type. Because he found signals typical of Ni-Se (more signals) and some for Si-Ne. I have received the entire report on this. I hope you understood my words. My English is not very good...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWar666 View Post
    some expert in microexpressionein Vultology (Not I don't know as far as this theory has sense and how compatible with socionics, but he has stated that I am Jungian Ni-Te
    Socionics uses Jung types too. Main problem is from practical side: how good a method is used.
    For example, that he associates with Fi, but both people are not such in my perception - it's Fe from Ti and from seems Fe type.

So it's useful to see your video.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@one

IN*P

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast