ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dooneese View Post
    Today I took the extensive Socionics quiz, and:
    Your Sociotype: SEI-1Fe (ISFp)
    I read the sociotype description and it's so much like me, more than LSE or ESE.

Associative Socionics Colour Test (SCT) Gave me introvert intuitive ethical (I guess it's INFp?) but I don't think that's the case with me.

I took another two and one gave me ISFp as well and the other has given me INFp. Now I know tests can only get you this far but... This is a hell of direction. Maybe SEI after all.
    Yeah that sociotype.com test seems fairly decent. That one gave me ESE as #1 and SEI as #2. I even retook it a couple times and answered differently on answers i wasnt sure about and it still gave me the same results.

You seem to be more between SEI & IEI then, according to that test anyway. Disregard any types i've suggested for you; like i said i'm not confident on my typing skills at all. What you resonate with most also trumps anything anyone says, imo. Nobody here can know you as well as your own self does.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Hacim @Suz @GOLDEN Thank you so much for your help!
    Honestly yesterday I learned that I'm an Alpha SF- I haven't been around people for a long time so I forgot but I am so damn cheerful around others!
    Now I'm back tot the ESE vs. SEI, urgh.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well . . . my thoughts here are that the need for social connection is broadly a human trait, and among an individual's array of needs it may shift according to multiple factors across the life span. Other people on this site might invoke Enneagram instincts here as well. This is a way of saying that at least for those who are in the socially-ambiverted midrange, being social doesn't equate with extroversion.

Again not trying to point you to a type but adding some dialogue.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Hacim @Suz @GOLDEN Thank you so much for your help!
    Honestly yesterday I learned that I'm an Alpha SF- I haven't been around people for a long time so I forgot but I am so damn cheerful around others!
    Now I'm back tot the ESE vs. SEI, urgh.
    I'll be unorthodox and approach this now from another point of view:

With which MBTI fnct order do you relate more?

FeSiNeTi
    SiFeTiNe

In other words(excuse my HP preference): Do you relate more closely to Fe-Ti spectrum or Si-Ne spectrum?

edit: as for the question you asked me, yes it is very much possible. Especially if you don't care about those people or if they happen to be obnoxious/disrespecting/violating your freedom. Then you turn into your s.ego and that means using your NiTe...and that will lead to bossy behaviour(look a wild Te appeared!). Plus, you can always semi turn on your 7th Se when irritated.

...damn! turn on your 7th, 3rd this that...it sounds like ASTROLOGY!

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

NEW VIDEO WOOHOO
    I think ISFj is not out of the question as well, Se sounds kinda like me as well.
    You're definitely Si ego, IMO. Have you looked at quadra values? Alpha vs Delta

I would say Ne dual seeking makes the most sense though. And you're definitely not Fe PoLR.

It's very complicated; I go out, have fun, and come back energized, but I love being alone. I spend a lot of time alone, but to be honest after a while I just get a bit depressed and mellow, very tired and then I don't have energy to meet people. I fall into this loop too often. I enjoy small talk and meeting new people and stuff but I stick with my close knit group of friends in the end, not sure what it says.
    Sounds like me. Though I wouldn't say I come back energized from going out. Once I'm alone again but not yet home, I feel like "ok finally alone again" but as soon as I get home, it's another sudden change where I feel like it's a too low energy state. When out socializing it definitely feels like a higher energy state than that and I like it but it's definitely a higher charge of some sorts than my default state.. in terms of it being not totally natural. Not a bad thing, I said I even like it, this is just a fact.

Other than that.. what you said there is all much like me. (Though if being alone for a long time, for that "very tired" is an overstatement.. I'm not that but definitely feels like having been in the lower energy state for a bit too long.)

And what it means for my type, well, I type as extraverted introtim... the latter is the socionics terminology for having an introverted information element as your leading function, the former just means the everyday extraversion, that is, I'm not completely asocial, lol.. I can spend quite a lot of time with people without a real problem. I do like to get away for short breaks but I recharge fast and I can go on pretty long because I can go on with anything I want to keep doing despite it being a bit tiring.

Anyway hope this helped somewhat. I got into so much detail just to show I don't think it's as black and white as the single I/E dichotomy seems lol

A question too, do you like to take the initiative when making contact with someone or do you prefer others taking it?

Quote Originally Posted by GOLDEN View Post
    and those words stuck with me because frankly, I've not met an LSE who anyone would call a "ray of sunshine" or a "delight." Could such a person exist? I suppose so; I just haven't met one.
    LSE ex gf of LII-Ti friend was supposedly very smiley and stuff.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    Yeah that sociotype.com test seems fairly decent. That one gave me ESE as #1 and SEI as #2. I even retook it a couple times and answered differently on answers i wasnt sure about and it still gave me the same results.

You seem to be more between SEI & IEI then, according to that test anyway. Disregard any types i've suggested for you; like i said i'm not confident on my typing skills at all. What you resonate with most also trumps anything anyone says, imo. Nobody here can know you as well as your own self does.
    Yeah, well, it gave me IEI. I can't even stand Fe...

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    What was your #2 in the results? Was it by chance ILI?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Mistypings on personality tests are not uncommon. Results depend on various factors including self-awareness/knowledge and comprehension of what is actually being asked. Misunderstanding what is being asked is probably one of the biggest reasons I see people mistype. That is why I started taking those tests with people who know me and can keep me in check. When I am not sure what is being asked I ask for clarification and usually between us we can work out the context of the question. I guess the best way to take a test is one on one with someone knowledgeable just to be absolutely sure you know what you are agreeing or disagreeing with. If someone is getting several different results on the same test or results that do not match up with reality then it probably isn't the test. It is a lack of clarity.

I have taken several psychological tests in professional settings. I asked a lot of questions before I agreed to something that might mislabel me in a significant way (that could impact my life) than any online test could. I have had just about every cognitive therapy available as well. I try to implement those skills when doing quizzes but there are things I still have trouble understanding without clarification.

What is Fe and why can't you stand it? Just curious and not expecting an answer.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What was your #2 in the results? Was it by chance ILI?
    There was a number 2? Oh ok.

If it was, it should've been something Fi tbh. No way it was T lol.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Mistypings on personality tests are not uncommon. Results depend on various factors including self-awareness/knowledge and comprehension of what is actually being asked. Misunderstanding what is being asked is probably one of the biggest reasons I see people mistype. That is why I started taking those tests with people who know me and can keep me in check. When I am not sure what is being asked I ask for clarification and usually between us we can work out the context of the question. I guess the best way to take a test is one on one with someone knowledgeable just to be absolutely sure you know what you are agreeing or disagreeing with. If someone is getting several different results on the same test or results that do not match up with reality then it probably isn't the test. It is a lack of clarity.

I have taken several psychological tests in professional settings. I asked a lot of questions before I agreed to something that might mislabel me in a significant way (that could impact my life) than any online test could. I have had just about every cognitive therapy available as well. I try to implement those skills when doing quizzes but there are things I still have trouble understanding without clarification.

What is Fe and why can't you stand it? Just curious and not expecting an answer.
    Fe is loud, boisterous, bubbling and exuberant emotions. It is being worried about society at large and what society will think.
    Fi is...deep currents shape the mountains. It is being worried about what you think, what is good/moral etc to you / screw the society, save the select few individuals.

Let's just say I don't agree with those items that stand by the Fe description. I am also not a "YIPPPIE!!!" guy.

And I completely agree with you. If I were to take MBTI/whatever typology LIVE, I'd ask enough questions that a test evaluator would really have to break some serious sweat over me. He could expect at least one why per question...there are too many subtleties all around to just take it blindly over the net where it's either obvious what's being asked or it's not obvious at all and you're fked. This is my BIG WISH. To take MBTI step II(preferably) LIVE(but I'd settle for a talk with Gulenko as well), so I can get 1/1 certain result. Even a small skein of fate can change the whole universe...

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There was a number 2? Oh ok.

If it was, it should've been something Fi tbh. No way it was T lol.
    Ok maybe it could have been EII then... idk.. try the test again and see... I'm curious now...

It's not an exact science, so could be a bit off of course.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, so many responses! @GOLDEN yeah, I'm pretty close on the I/E scale. Perhaps social activity is just something we all need once in a while. To be honest, I'm starting to lean towards introversion due to my behavior as a kid (total introvert, inside of my own world, probably a Si dom imo). I'm a social variant so that might be a part of it. @nondescript lol that's the question I've been dealing with for a month now! Mhm, I tried to make it simpler because I obviously relate to both ESFJ and ISFJ, but I think I relate to ISTJ better than ENFJ so that makes me more of a Si rather than Fe? Like, sometimes I think I have Fe but then I see Fe doms who are just so... Emotional. Like, no. Not at all. hahaha that sounds like astrology! But yeah, I can see that. Also, HP is love, HP is life. @Myst yeah Si is probably up there. Yeah I like going out and stuff but when I come back it's like "HOME SWEET HOME GOD HAVE MERCY ON ME" and then I can stay in my house for two days straight having fun. Okay I'm not sure, because I seem to be in between. Like, I'm think I'm too serious to be an alpha but too lighthearted to be delta. It's like... Sometimes I feel like a Delta trying to be an Alpha. I'm like a pretentious stuck up Alpha or an accepting Delta or whatever.

Also, I think Si as a dominant function makes sense for me; I realized it when I went to an event which was a traditional event of the Moroccan culture and it's so different than mine, and the first thing I did was comparing it to my culture and was hesitant to take a part in it at first because it was just so odd and I didn't knew how to act and it was SO DIFFERENT but in the end I was able to have fun So yeah, judges things by my inner values first, subjective focus.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, so many responses! @GOLDEN

Also, I think Si as a dominant function makes sense for me; I realized it when I went to an event which was a traditional event of the Moroccan culture and it's so different than mine, and the first thing I did was comparing it to my culture and was hesitant to take a part in it at first because it was just so odd and I didn't knew how to act and it was SO DIFFERENT but in the end I was able to have fun So yeah, judges things by my inner values first, subjective focus.
    Interesting, this sounds like it might be the "aristocratic" reinin dichotomy to me, actually. That's not Si-related to my understanding.

FWIW, I dont resonate with that at all, i'm always very very very excited about being involved things like that that are from other cultures! Of course, depending on how exclusive versus welcoming they are, i might be a little worried that I might not be accepted but i kind of semi-care about that, i just want to experience it and learn something new & interesting!

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    LSE ex gf of LII-Ti friend was supposedly very smiley and stuff.
    Not shocking; LSE ex of my husband does some "cute" things and can be very ingratiating, but I still wouldn't say being smiley is the same as ray of sunshine and a delight.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe is loud, boisterous, bubbling and exuberant emotions. It is being worried about society at large and what society will think.
    Fi is...deep currents shape the mountains. It is being worried about what you think, what is good/moral etc to you / screw the society, save the select few individuals.

Let's just say I don't agree with those items that stand by the Fe description. I am also not a "YIPPPIE!!!" guy.
    Maybe this could be accurate regarding Fe/Fi. We've had discussions on this board about the differences and it ends up sounding accusatory from both sides, but I think if you're coming from an Fi point of view what you wrote here makes a lot more sense than some of the descriptions people have offered.

Fe doesn't have to be "yippee" and "bubbling" -- take a look at Fe (Fe-) dominant Beta. Fe very undercut with darker tones, wordplay, irony, pseudo-aggression (imo). But I'm definitely not saying you should consider that you really value Fe, sounds like you probably don't.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Suz oh no, I was very excited to try it! But when I got there I was like... "What the hell?" but in the end I just kinda let go and was able to have fun

I'm kinda wondering if I'm a Delta ST now, I need to look at Te again (I remember typing myself as an xxTJ for a long, long time but I really valued Fe so I kinda worked on that side and I became really Fe-like but I'm not sure how naturally it comes to me).

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Suz oh no, I was very excited to try it! But when I got there I was like... "What the hell?" but in the end I just kinda let go and was able to have fun

I'm kinda wondering if I'm a Delta ST now, I need to look at Te again (I remember typing myself as an xxTJ for a long, long time but I really valued Fe so I kinda worked on that side and I became really Fe-like but I'm not sure how naturally it comes to me).
    You are wavering far too much for a T(any variant). T's have another problem: they pidgeonhole themselves where they see they SHOULD fit and they refuse to budge(even in spite of obvious examples)! F's are prone to being extremely unsure otoh and have a habit of changing types like socks.

You only further our thoughts of you as an F type.

And what you said about Morocco didn't strike me as Aristocratic at all. Tell me, which is better:

-> To appoint the right persons in the right positions(even if that means sacrificing a lot of people's jobs while preserving future)
    -> To just employ the masses without the regard for efficiency/precision(even if it means further problems down the road)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are wavering far too much for a T(any variant). T's have another problem: they pidgeonhole themselves where they see they SHOULD fit and they refuse to budge(even in spite of obvious examples)! F's are prone to being extremely unsure otoh and have a habit of changing types like socks.

You only further our thoughts of you as an F type.

And what you said about Morocco didn't strike me as Aristocratic at all. Tell me, which is better:

-> To appoint the right persons in the right positions(even if that means sacrificing a lot of people's jobs while preserving future)
    -> To just employ the masses without the regard for efficiency/precision(even if it means further problems down the road)
    I read today descriptions of Te vs Fe and yeah, Fe. Totally Fe.

I'd say I would rather employ the masses without thinking of the efficiency or precision, we'll figure out the problem later xD

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

To me that is more of a description of the merry quadra values, and most people who get into sporting events and social causes, not specifically Fe as a cognitive function. Fe is my creative function and for awhile I wondered if it was my vulnerable because I don't particularly like that and when I do it is dependent on the situation. I hate sporting events. I like play fighting with my friends and teasing each other.

I do not focus on society (could be my so last). If I have a cause it is usually personal and it is because I do not want to see a particular group suffer. I choose a select few and don't worry about the masses since there isn't much I can do for them. I just do what I can when I can. I don't spend a moment worrying about it if I can't unless it is someone I am really close to but even then I am more optimistic and less of a worrier. I know things work themselves out, one way or another, with or without me. I rarely think in terms of morality as I have an aversion to the word "morality". It is too judgmental a term imo. I can easily find myself on the "wrong" side of morality if I think it is unfair or stupid. I do like to fight for the underdog, or play devil's advocate, now and then. Maybe I like to help balance the scales. I have no delusions on life being fair. It isn't but sometimes you can help tip the scale.

As a cognitive function Fe is able to connect with people, empathize, influence and uplift. It can also be used in the "negative" sense as well. Like to manipulate people to feel bad about things they shouldn't. I have been guilty of that behavior in the past. I am not a "yippie!" kind of person so if I ever say it it is probably sarcastic. I am more of a subdued "yay" kind of person. hahah I am able to change people's moods with little effort just by changing my energy toward them. I do seem to know the right thing to do or say sometimes. Most people respond to things like kindness and understanding. Even me. I don't like it when I am in a bad mood and someone is being overly cheery telling me to let it go or whatever. That kind of thing just annoys me. Some people have a naturally soothing presence. My EII and ESE sisters can both soothe me in different ways. The EII is more calming and the ESE more uplifting. Neither are particularly good at reading me though when I don't want to be "read".

Edit *deleted* Story probably wasn't relevant to understanding Fe after thinking about it. Too subjective.

What is cognitive Fe for you? Here are some random descriptions from other sites.

Extraverted Feeling (Fe)
    by PERSONALITY GROWTH
    Extraverted Feeling deals with understanding others emotions and feelings in the present moment. Extraverted Feeling is very attentive to others and can just sense what others are currently feeling. It is able to quickly assess the mood of the environment. It is also very skilled at changing the mood, whether they want to make it more upbeat or sadder.

Extraverted Feeling is the dominant function in ESFJs and ENFJs. It is the secondary function in ISFJs and INFJs.

Extraverted Feelers tend to enjoy helping out others. They like being useful, supportive, and encouraging. However, sometimes they can feel used because of this. Extraverted Feeling has a tendency, whether conscious or not, to keep tabs of who has helped who more. If they have bought their partner a gift, cleaned their room, and wrote them a love letter without any reciprocation, they may start to feel upset and might take it personally.

Extraverted Feeling is also very good at assessing roles in a situation. It can determine what role someone plays in a situation. It also can be used a “feeler” to size something up. For example, If you come into a new job and say “get me a coffee,” and they comply, the Fe user expects that person to play that role. If that person says, “I’m an accountant, not a gopher” Fe determines forms a different opinion of what that person’s role is.

ENFJs and INFJs would be wise to use their Introverted Intuition to help them sort out their feelings when they are upset. They should think of other times this has happened in the past, and how it likely isn’t their fault, and the other person is likely busy or distracted. They can also think about how this feeling of rejection is just a current feeling and one that will quickly pass in the future.

ESFJs and ISFJs that may become stressed with others would do well to use their Introverted Sensing and think that this behavior from others isn’t typical. They can think back to past experiences where someone else was busy or distracted and eventually came back around to treat them well.

Extraverted Feelers are one of the most supportive and nurturing types. They have strong emotions for those they are close to, and will go out of their way to make them feel good. The Fe user is very close to friends and family members. Extraverted Feelers tend to want a clean house and to look presentable to the world. They may feel it is their duty to help others, and go out of their way to find a role to fulfill that desire.

Extraverted Feeling is also found in ESTPs and ENTPs as a tertiary function. These two types can develop this function to become more aware of how their actions affect others. This function is not a natural strength of the ENTP or ESTP, but developed over time from observation and understanding, these two types can become very adept at understanding others emotions and influencing others.

http://personalitygrowth.com/extraverted-feeling-fe/

Extraverted Feeling* - (Fe)

The process of extraverted Feeling often involves a desire to connect with (or disconnect from) others and is often evidenced by expressions of warmth (or displeasure) and self-disclosure.

The "social graces," such as being polite, being nice, being friendly, being considerate, and being appropriate, often revolve around the process of extraverted Feeling.

Keeping in touch, laughing at jokes when others laugh, and trying to get people to act kindly to each other also involve extraverted Feeling.

Using this process, we respond according to expressed or even unexpressed wants and needs of others.

We may ask people what they want or need or self-disclose to prompt them to talk more about themselves.

This often sparks conversation and lets us know more about them so we can better adjust our behavior to them.

Often with this process, we feel pulled to be responsible and take care of others' feelings, sometimes to the point of not separating our feelings from theirs.

We may recognize and adhere to shared values, feelings, and social norms to get along.

*Adapted from Linda V. Berens and Dario Nardi, Understanding Yourself and Others: An Introduction to the Personality Type Code (Used with permission)

Fe Extroverted Ethics (Fe) Fe

Introduction to Fe

Extroverted ethics is an extroverted, rational, and dynamic information element. It is also called Fe, E, the ethics of emotions, or black ethics. Fe is generally associated with the ability to recognize and convey (i.e. make others experience) passions, moods, and emotional states, generate excitement, liveliness, and feelings, get emotionally involved in activities and emotionally involve others, recognize and describe emotional interaction between people and groups, and build a sense of community and emotional unity.

Types that value Fe like creating a visible atmosphere of camaraderie with other people. They enjoy a loose atmosphere where anything goes, where people don't have to watch too carefully what they say for fear of offending others. This means these types try not to be too thin-skinned, taking jokes with a grain of salt. However, they are very conscious of the fact that the way something is said is very important to how it will be received, so they tend to add emphasis, embellishments, and exaggerations here and there to keep people engaged. The best way to say something is highly dependent on the situation and the implied purpose of the exchange, so of course levity is not appropriate in some situations.

Even after explosive arguments, these types find it hard to hold grudges, and can tolerate people they in principle don't like, as long as the situation is primarily social and doesn't require too close contact. They prefer misgivings to be out in the open; they believe that the silent treatment is one of the worst things you can do to a person, and only aggravates the underlying problem.

Fe as Leading Function

The individual is always in tune to the emotional flow surrounding him, and responds to it spontaneously and directly. He seeks out and creates activities where people are totally engaged in what they are doing. Something's value is directly tied to how much it arouses his or another's passion. He is highly proactive about steering the emotional flow in the direction he himself considers ideal to a given situation. He may, for example, try to cheer people with jokes if he sees that they are too gloomy or, conversely, to get people to be serious and concentrated if they are too carefree during a crisis situation. Nevertheless, he believes emotions should be expressed as honestly as possible.

Fe as Creative Function

The person is sensitive to the emotional atmosphere around him, either from an individual, or a group, or even from inanimate objects such as the landscape, the state of the physical environment he happens to be in, or his own emotional associations with the place or people around him. A positive emotional atmophere is essential for his sense of well being and inner peace, and he either tries to promote it himself by directly influencing it around him, or by simply moving away from the environment or the people causing a negative emotional environment in his view.

For the SEI, this takes an on-the-spot aspect and is reflected in cracking jokes, trying to make people laugh, or simply moving away from people he perceives as affecting him negatively. For the IEI, this takes a longer-term perspective; so the focus, rather than being on the immediate emotional environment, is on the perceived longer-term emotional state of others towards the individual, and is reflected in trying to be on good terms with those he interacts with or seeking distance or protection from, or "preventively" attacking, those he sees as irremediably hostile emotionally.

- See more at: http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/i....NYfgPtXq.dpuf

And I completely agree with you. If I were to take MBTI/whatever typology LIVE, I'd ask enough questions that a test evaluator would really have to break some serious sweat over me. He could expect at least one why per question...there are too many subtleties all around to just take it blindly over the net where it's either obvious what's being asked or it's not obvious at all and you're fked. This is my BIG WISH. To take MBTI step II(preferably) LIVE(but I'd settle for a talk with Gulenko as well), so I can get 1/1 certain result. Even a small skein of fate can change the whole universe...

I am aware I gave some MBTI descriptions because there are very few cognitive descriptions in socionics.
    Last edited by Aylen; 06-17-2015 at 04:06 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read today descriptions of Te vs Fe and yeah, Fe. Totally Fe.

I'd say I would rather employ the masses without thinking of the efficiency or precision, we'll figure out the problem later xD
    Yeah, you're democratic alright. Just as I initially thought. Still, it won't help you in FeSi vs SiFe.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you remind me a bit of Jennifer Conelly. I don't see SEI, i don't see Fe. you seem very emotionally muted. SEIs are a lot more expressive even when they're playing it down, or at least aware. you seem much less conscious about what your face is doing. in fact you also remind me a bit of @Director Abbie.

ALSO SUZ IS NOT SEI, SUZ CUT IT OUT. /fake anger

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so, my guess is (tentatively) SLI > LSE.

edit: oh i totally missed this one: SEE. yeah, i think you might be SEE, not SEI.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the more i watch your video the more i'm convinced you're SEE. *triple post for emphasis*

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Radio SEE? I wonder what makes you think that, I'll look into the description in a bit but I'm having Se as leading function D:
    @nondescript lol no it doesn't xD damn it, functions.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, SEE would explain why you relate to both SEI and ESE, because they can seem similar from descriptions. all four types in a club, like SF, can seem similar from descriptions but their affect is very different in person and i just don't get any Fe vibes from you whatsoever. i don't see any of the more conscious elements of Fe in you.

so, based on what's been said before, SF, extroverted, irrational, non-Fe all neatly fits into SEE.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    well, SEE would explain why you relate to both SEI and ESE, because they can seem similar from descriptions. all four types in a club, like SF, can seem similar from descriptions but their affect is very different in person and i just don't get any Fe vibes from you whatsoever. i don't see any of the more conscious elements of Fe in you.

so, based on what's been said before, SF, extroverted, irrational, non-Fe all neatly fits into SEE.
    The thing is- impulsiveness, uncontrolled lifestyle, that's not me at all. I'm a control freak who's super responsible, cautious and never breaks the rules. I can relate to the Fi aspect but Se? Not as a leading function, ever. Si is one of the thing I'm super confident about.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Radio SEE? I wonder what makes you think that, I'll look into the description in a bit but I'm having Se as leading function D:
    @nondescript lol no it doesn't xD damn it, functions.
    But you could be a SEE. I could get banned over this, but wth. You'll get tested. Let's see how you respond:

When a person so indecisive and so whiny comes, what can you do but bitchslap her? The way she acts reminds proper man of sub waist material par excellence. Totally lost and completely relating to others...well what can you do when she is so addicted to getting backstabbed. Fucking weakling whoredottirs ending up in the exact same position from which they progenerated...

Let's see how feisty you are!

(ready for ban)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But you could be a SEE. I could get banned over this, but wth. You'll get tested. Let's see how you respond:

When a person so indecisive and so whiny comes, what can you do but bitchslap her? The way she acts reminds proper man of sub waist material par excellence. Totally lost and completely relating to others...well what can you do when she is so addicted to getting backstabbed. Fucking weakling whoredottirs ending up in the exact same position from which they progenerated...

(ready for ban)
    No, never ban

I'm not quite getting your question, if a person like this comes to me and what... She's my friend, enemy, whatever?

If I had a friend like this I guess I'd have to give her tough love. Like, put the truth in her face and tell her like it is, give her a little shake of reality and try to get her into thinking logically. After she'll come down I'll advice her of what to do next.

If she's someone I dislike (which doesn't really happen often... But IF) I guess I would just ignore her and laugh at her or whatever? xD

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, never ban

I'm not quite getting your question, if a person like this comes to me and what... She's my friend, enemy, whatever?

If I had a friend like this I guess I'd have to give her tough love. Like, put the truth in her face and tell her like it is, give her a little shake of reality and try to get her into thinking logically. After she'll come down I'll advice her of what to do next.

If she's someone I dislike (which doesn't really happen often... But IF) I guess I would just ignore her and laugh at her or whatever? xD
    You haven't even considered of retaliating. Good, good. No way you are an Se. A true Se(most likely like me) would just tell you where to go and what to do and various other colourful descriptors.

SEI is my final decision, tho you could be ESE if you feel like an extro, sure. As I said, Fe-Ti vs Si-Ne spectrum really. Good luck with that.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

(ready for ban)
    Your Fe is impeccable.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You haven't even considered of retaliating. Good, good. No way you are an Se. A true Se(most likely like me) would just tell you where to go and what to do and various other colourful descriptors.

SEI is my final decision, tho you could be ESE if you feel like an extro, sure. As I said, Fe-Ti vs Si-Ne spectrum really. Good luck with that.
    lol, tell me something I don't know

Thank you for your help! I'm somewhere on the Si-Ne spectrum indeed

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's a terrible way to test whether someone is Se or Si valuing, jesus. that's not a proper methodology, that's not even a reasoning. please wipe the intellectually lazy, half-baked, pseudoscientific mbti residue at the door.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's a terrible way to test whether someone is Se or Si valuing, jesus. that's not a proper methodology, that's not even a reasoning. please wipe the intellectually lazy, half-baked, pseudoscientific mbti residue at the door.
    So what is a way to determine Si vs Se?

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heheh

But someone else retaliated! Of course it is. Life doesn't test you by giving you neatly packed questions, does it? You are how you act in distress and how you manage your life, not how you say shit in some 110% clean clinic or on some worthless test. I test people by seeing they'd act out there in real situations. I have no use for NT crap.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@nondescript it wasn't really a good test for retaliation since you weren't really serious the first time... it was playful. ?

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    @nondescript it wasn't really a good test for retaliation since you weren't really serious the first time... it was playful. ?
    You saw it as playful?

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah!

When you spoke to me suz, you were talking about sociotype.com test? Ah...

I was talking about Olga's test(this one keeps giving me IEI wtf), not about ST.com's. What a misunderstanding. Lol!

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by puff View Post
    I almost reported you for breaking every rule on the forum.

Badass kudos
    Well...is famous ESI bravery. When nobody else wants to act...we do.

And it's not every rule! I haven't spammed ads .

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sociotype says this:

ESI-1Fi(but kinda screw that, I am too direct for an Fi subtype)

Other:

SEE 85%
    EII 54%
    LSI 45%

Quadra values:

A: 12%
    B: 21%
    G: 44%
    D: 23%

Strengths / Values:

Fi: 40% / 40%
    Se: 35% / 35%
    Ti: 10% / 10%
    Ne: 15% / 15%

Te: 10% / 40%
    Ni: 15% / 35%
    Fe: 40% / 10%
    Si: 35% / 15%

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah!

When you spoke to me suz, you were talking about sociotype.com test? Ah...

I was talking about Olga's test(this one keeps giving me IEI wtf), not about ST.com's. What a misunderstanding. Lol!
    oh yeah Olga's test has given kind of weird results to a lot of people, which they couldn't resonate with well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast