Thread: Attitudinal Psyche type system

TIM
    ILE-Ti VLEF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aria View Post
    Anybody know what the subtypes thing means? Trivial, accentuated, etc.

It's basically a very convenient asspull they came up with to fix all the cases where people got multiple functions with the same number. So your type is actually the numbers to the right of the letter, like 1V, 2E, 4L, 4F. I'm not sure how they do the "tie-breaking" though (why base type is 3L and 4F, and not 3F and 4L). Accentuations were already in the original PY theory. AP added "accentuated subtype" which is actually the lack of accentuation or "mix" with other numbers.

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Banana King View Post
    It's basically a very convenient asspull they came up with to fix all the cases where people got multiple functions with the same number. So your type is actually the numbers to the right of the letter, like 1V, 2E, 4L, 4F. I'm not sure how they do the "tie-breaking" though (why base type is 3L and 4F, and not 3F and 4L). Accentuations were already in the original PY theory. AP added "accentuated subtype" which is actually the lack of accentuation or "mix" with other numbers.
    That makes sense, since my 1, 2, and 4th attitudes didn't score anywhere near the other numbers, but 3rd was really close to a bunch of others.

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wtf is up with the enneagram. I never considered 6 as a possible type. And I had a really low score for 6 lol. Highest scores were 7 and 9. So a tie between 7w8 or 9w8.
    I'm still a bit doubtful of my Psyche Yoga type. Can't decide between FLEV and VLEF even though it should be easy to tell them apart. Talanov gave me 1V in all my possible types.
    Right? I saw "enneagram 8" and was like "that's a first in all the 15 years I've known about enneagram," and trust me, I've taken a lot of tests. I mean I'm kind of flattered....

Yeah, those types are really different but still part of the same group, process in the same way. The way I converse with each is similar. FLEV are kind of slow moving folks, though, I've noticed. They never rush about. I could probably tell within a few minutes of seeing you in person.

TIM
    ILE-Ti VLEF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right? I saw "enneagram 8" and was like "that's a first in all the 15 years I've known about enneagram," and trust me, I've taken a lot of tests. I mean I'm kind of flattered....

Yeah, those types are really different but still part of the same group, process in the same way. The way I converse with each is similar. FLEV are kind of slow moving folks, though, I've noticed. They never rush about. I could probably tell within a few minutes of seeing you in person.
    Then I must be the fastest FLEV to walk the earth. I'm always rushing from place to place but I do appreciate some stillness in between. Sometimes I feel more like 2F with all my excess energy. That's probably why I got the 1-2 accentuation. It's hard to decide between 1V and 1F, mostly because the descriptions in English and Russian are quite different. The Russian descriptions (and Talanov test) emphasizes not wanting to be subordinate, thinking you are "special", etc. Meanwhile the English ones are more about leadership, taking responsibility of things, etc.
    Probably my relationship with money and comfort is what makes me think I'm 1F. It's always been a fixation in my life, unlike Volition. But who knows
    Reading a bit about the accentuations in the Russian site, I identify more with 1V-4 than 4V-1. So perhaps I am VLEF after all. The VLEF and 1V+3E descriptions hit pretty close to home.

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then I must be the fastest FLEV to walk the earth. I'm always rushing from place to place but I do appreciate some stillness in between. Sometimes I feel more like 2F with all my excess energy. That's probably why I got the 1-2 accentuation. It's hard to decide between 1V and 1F, mostly because the descriptions in English and Russian are quite different. The Russian descriptions (and Talanov test) emphasizes not wanting to be subordinate, thinking you are "special", etc. Meanwhile the English ones are more about leadership, taking responsibility of things, etc.
    Probably my relationship with money and comfort is what makes me think I'm 1F. It's always been a fixation in my life, unlike Volition. But who knows
    Reading a bit about the accentuations in the Russian site, I identify more with 1V-4 than 4V-1. So perhaps I am VLEF after all. The VLEF and 1V+3E descriptions hit pretty close to home.
    I know two FLEVs who are SLI and one who is an SLE. They can get fired up in conversation (well, mostly the SLE) but they all have a super relaxed quality about the way they move through the world, like there's all the time in the world and they don't mind being on someone else's time unless it's interfering with their comfort. They don't have a big agenda of "okay let's go here and do this, now let's do this, oh we only have 15 minutes!"

Seems like 1V person is always aware of their own autonomy when it comes to how they spend their time, or maybe I'm just focusing on the aspect of time due to Ni valuing.

Hmm yeah that's tough with the money and comfort thing...also related to self preservation instinct though, too? How driven you are regarding money and comfort might say a lot about where Volition is located. It sounds like pretty driven, and that's a word I'd use for 1V.

Oh yeah, those Russian sites. Hehe. There are some scary 1V descriptions over there. Some of what they ascribe to 1V just seems like an LSE or SLE on a warpath with a God complex....I just think it mostly boils down to autonomy and how driven you are towards your goals (and confidence for being able to get there independently).

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, and I also knew an ILI who was FLEV. Very interesting combo.

TIM
    ESI-Se 4w3 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get VLEF or VLFE every time i do the tests. The problem i have with this system is that its ethical function largely only correlates with . And with me being , i get ethics last or nearly last which i don't see as necessarily fitting me either.
    I AM YOUR HOLY TOTEM
    I AM YOUR SICK TABOO
    RADICAL AND RADIANT
    I'M YOUR NIGHTMARE COMING TRUE

I AM YOUR WORST ENEMY
    I AM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND
    MALIGNANTLY MALEVOLENT
    I AM OF DIVINE DESCENT

I AM YOUR UNCONSCIOUSNESS
    I AM UNRESTRAINED EXCESS
    METAMORPHIC RESTLESSNESS
    I'M YOUR UNEXPECTEDNESS

I AM YOUR APOCALYPSE
    I AM YOUR BELIEF UNWROUGHT
    MONOLITHIC JUGGERNAUT

STRAY BULLET
    FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE
    STRAY BULLET
    READY OR NOT
    I'M THE ILLEGITIMATE SON OF GOD

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Results
    LEVF • The Visionary
    Your scores indicate that you may align with the LEVF Attitudinal Type.
    1L-1 • Accentuated Subtype
    2E-1 • Follow-me Subtype
    3V-1 • Façade Subtype
    4F-4 • Accentuated Subtype
    ————————————————–
    Enneagram Lead Type: 5
    Your scores indicate that you lead with the Enneagram defense strategies of Type 5.
    Tritype®: 458
    Your scores indicate that you may align with the 458 archetype, which includes: 458, 485, 548, 584, 845 & 854.

TIM
    ILE-Ti 6w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually mistyped in this system as VLEF for a while... The 3E was super obvious and the 2L made sense since I seem to be process-logic. But after taking the Talanov questionnaire it made me question my Psyche-Yoga type because none of the results were what I thought... and I finally got re-typed and realized I was FLEV. I thought I was 4F forever but then realized I'm others-negative and self-positive and I don't really move like a 1V person so... yeah I had those flipped around lol. It's hard to imagine myself as 4V though because I think of myself as having pretty high willpower and conscious awareness of/control over my identity. FLEV fits a lot better than VLEF overall though.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Done the extended test.

Results

LFEV • The Connoisseur

Your scores indicate that you may align with the LFEV Attitudinal Type.

1L-1 • Accentuated Subtype

2F-4 • Secondhand Subtype

3E-3 • Accentuated Subtype

4V-4 • Accentuated Subtype

Your scores indicate that you lead with the Enneagram defense strategies of Type 5.

Tritype®: 135

Your scores indicate that you may align with the 135 archetype, which includes: 135, 153, 315, 351, 513 & 531.

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My results were...interesting to say the least.

Results

ELVF • The Dramatist

Your scores indicate that you may align with the ELVF Attitudinal Type.
    1E-4 • Standby Subtype

2L-2 • Accentuated Subtype

3V-3 • Accentuated Subtype

————————————————–

Tritype®: 259

Your scores indicate that you may align with the 259 archetype, which includes: 259, 295, 529, 592, 925 & 952.

"ELVF is the Attitudinal Psyche type that seems the most interested in transmitting their own strong emotional convictions through art, poetry, analytics, and rebellious declarations. The ELVF appears to be protecting their right to emotional and personal autonomy by being highly resistant to others who infringe on this core attitude. They may come off verbose, talkative, theoretical, self-centered, moody, poetic, artistic, and emotionally blunt. The ELVF seems to want control over their identity through narrating their lives, foraging meaning from their experiences, and retaining their own right to choose which emotional aesthetics get to take up space in their mental sphere."

I doubt you could find a single person in my life that could attribute even half of these things to me, wtf.
    E5 is not a bad pick at least, because I sometimes consider it from time to time.

But everything else there makes no sense when applied to me.
    I can only assume I misinterpreted what exactly the questions were asking; that and a lot of my responses were generally 'neutral' precisely *because* I couldn't understand how to answer them.
    Maybe this version of the test is just not up to snuff or something, but that was a substantial amount of time spent for a result that makes no sense to me.

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I took the advanced test again, still got ELVF. I even answered some questions differently (not to deliberately throw it off, but because I felt I understood the questions better). Other have is from E5 to E9 (again, not objectionable).

Meanwhile, Talanov’s questionnaire gave me EFLV, which is a bit more accurate, but still seems a bit off.
    This typology really isn’t make sense to me right now.
    Last edited by Manatroid92; 02-28-2022 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Correcting a weeks-old typo.

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I took the longer version it gave me an enneagram result too.

Attitudinal Psyche Advanced Test v2

Results

VELF • The Harbinger

Your scores indicate that you may align with the VELF Attitudinal Type.
    1V-1 • Accentuated Subtype

2E-2 • Accentuated Subtype

3L-4 • Trivial Subtype

4F-2 • Venture Subtype

————————————————–

Enneagram Lead Type: 8

Your scores indicate that you lead with the Enneagram defense strategies of Type 8.
    Tritype®: 378

Your scores indicate that you may align with the 378 archetype, which includes: 378, 387, 738, 783, 873 & 837.
    Bound upon me, rush upon me, I will overcome you by enduring your onset: whatever strikes against that which is firm and unconquerable merely injures itself by its own violence. Wherefore, seek some soft and yielding object to pierce with your darts.

-Seneca

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got:
    VLEF • The Inquisitor

It also gave me enneagram type 631

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, and I also knew an ILI who was FLEV. Very interesting combo.
    I mean, it's not like it doesn't work at all, you know. F aspect
    itself doesn't have a rigid correlation towards either intuition or sensation definition by Socionics.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do have some uh, works on my archives about that. Most of those were equation though.
    The system itself is too simple to be considered as a fundamental understanding, but it's not too bad either.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VLFE
    Last edited by Ocean Man; 05-01-2022 at 07:28 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew there would be a thread here already.

Results

VLEF • The Inquisitor

Your scores indicate that you may align with the VLEF Attitudinal Type.
    1V-1 • Accentuated Subtype

2L-2 • Accentuated Subtype

3E-3 • Accentuated Subtype

————————————————–

Enneagram Lead Type: 6

Your scores indicate that you lead with the Enneagram defense strategies of Type 6. (*If Type 6 is not showing as your top score, this is because the system either caught inconsistencies in your responses, which is a common indicator for Type 6, or detected one of the many known patterns in scoring for Type 6.)

Tritype®: 268
    The enneagram is wrong but I scored what I figured my type in this system was.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://psychosophy-ru.translate.goo..._x_tr_hl=en-GB
    WHO THE HELL WROTE THIS

i got FELV on the test but i think VELF makes more sense
    it did guess my enneagram 6 and 146 tritype right
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    https://psychosophy-ru.translate.goo..._x_tr_hl=en-GB
    WHO THE HELL WROTE THIS

i got FELV on the test but i think VELF makes more sense
    it did guess my enneagram 6 and 146 tritype right
    That would make us Near-Identicals in the intertype relations system, which I think makes sense.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LEFV

My god, that was probably among the worst 3 type tests I've ever taken, if not literally the worst of all time. 99% "None of the above" where it let me select it...the rest, I really needed a "none of the above" for almost everything. Those questions were fucking irritatingly idiotic.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i got LEVF.

sounds like a scary, hard-to-track nerd.

yeah thats me.

except i do not appear intelligent.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got VLFE when I did this ages ago, but this system seems too extreme to me anyway, like if you care about one normal facet of life you're supposed to completely neglect the others. Then, I also heard V placement makes them all stronger or weaker in general, but I'm inclined not to like anything that's basically just based on socionics, since socionics is a complete bastardization of Jung's work he'd probably hate for the same reasons he hated MBTI when he found out about it (yes, Jung was alive during WWII and didn't die before Hı̇tler was born like some kind of German Romantic.)

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The test indicates that I'm an LEVF. I agree with that ordering of the four personality factors for me, although I don't particularly relate to the personality description. It's a bit too Enneatype 5.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
    The test indicates that I'm an LEVF. I agree with that ordering of the four personality factors for me, although I don't particularly relate to the personality description. It's a bit too Enneatype 5.
    that descrption i didnt like much either (also LEVF)

i found another one on-line: LEVF - "Pascal" or "Th... | Wiki - Personality Database (personality-database.com)

i thought it was less clique-y.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678