Page 140 of 199 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,600 of 7952

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You two are saying and using the SAME words in the similar tone ��
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I'm actually fun to be around in real life. You just don't value Ti, Fe, and Se. You also value Ne.

You're really an LSE, and what we are having right now is a quasi-identical clash.
    Keep convincing yourself, Suzie

We're not having anything. You're a shithead NT writing shit to be special. No force, just ideas.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From insults and also from dissenters.
    This is a public discussion forum where dissenting opinions are allowed.

Why are StrayCats insults a threat to you?

You probably don’t want my advice, but acting like a random insult generator is doing more harm than good for your reputation. When you lash out like that it’s like your using a flame thrower to kill a fly—people start to wonder why you’re so defensive and what you’re trying to prove.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All SLE's are snowflakes that's how it works. I'm not a SLE but I am a very proud offended snowflake.
    SLE's are all about proving how they are not being emo snowflakes which proves they are emo snowflakes. I almost got killed by them multiple times for making fun of them boo snowflakes.
    U'r aggressive cuz you are snowflakes.
    Having emotions is being snowflakes. Even psychopaths overreact cuz they are snowflakes. U'r not special lol.

LII get disrespected always. This brings anxiety and forces them to use Se to get their way. By denying his presence (Se) by saying he isn't SLE you are dragging him down by forcing him backwards into SLE mindset. "Bringing him to your level". SLE transformation to stop using their brain cuz that makes them sensitive and disrespected. Maybe Tim is learning to lean in LII cognitive process as part of growing up or something. Or was trying to use N + Ti when talking about something else when you provoked him first and now he can't use your way of provocation that's also his way because he would be just repeating you. At the same time he is standing his ground on his innitial goal he loses if he responds to you like a SLE because then it looks as if he is "pretending" to be one, and wants to make his LII point while having his SLE presence respected.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post

You probably don’t want my advice, but acting like a random insult generator is doing more harm than good for your reputation. When you lash out like that it’s like your using a flame thrower to kill a fly—people start to wonder what you’re trying to prove.
    He's insecure. I haven't argued my type with irrelevant heresay. He has to act this way to prove himself of his own BS

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    Keep convincing yourself, Suzie

We're not having anything. You're a shithead NT writing shit to be special. No force, just ideas.
    I am who I am. I am not convincing myself of anything.

It's all force right here as people have told me that I used force against you well. Besides, if this is not the internet, I would've tower over you and bash you in the fucking face. This is Se to the core. You don't understand what Se is.

I don't even tolerate dissent or possibilities. That's not Ne valuing at all, you fucking LSE no-profile pic bitch.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He's insecure. I haven't argued my type with irrelevant heresay. He has to act this way to prove himself of his own BS
    Judging others by behavior is Te extroverted Thinking looks at logic of actions

SLE can demonstrate Te
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am who I am. I am not convincing myself of anything.

It's all force right here as people have told me that I used force against you well. Besides, if this is not the internet, I would've tower over you and bash you in the fucking face. This is Se to the core. You don't understand what Se is.

I don't even tolerate dissent or possibilities. That's not Ne valuing at all, you fucking LSE no-profile pic bitch.
    Crybaby fantasy posturing. You're clearly ass hurt

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crybaby fantasy posturing. You're clearly ass hurt
    Not crybaby at all. All anger and counterattack. Something that you don't value because you're fucking Delta ST.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post

You probably don’t want my advice, but acting like a random insult generator is doing more harm than good for your reputation. When you lash out like that it’s like your using a flame thrower to kill a fly—people start to wonder why you’re so defensive and what you’re trying to prove.
    The small fly is perceived. If you have Ni and experience you know the threat's affecting him more than you perceive hence the reaction. People wonder but they can't figure it out. Then act as if he owes an explanation which he actually gave before that. That's the perceived flamethrower. A lot of them would wonder in the first place which you don't perceive hence you refer to the threat as a fly. People make assumptions as reasons to justify ganging up on someone or disrespecting them whatever. Unconscious triggers regarding that as reminiscent situation. It's not the insults but the presence of aggression that's a threat, It's manifested as insults.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not crybaby at all. All anger and counterattack. Something that you don't value because you're fucking Delta ST.
    I must've pumped and dumped your mom at some point to disappoint you this much. Not sorry, tho.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I must've pumped and dumped your mom at some point to disappoint you this much. Not sorry, tho.
    Sounds like projection. I know I fuck your mother and she enjoys every bit of it. Everybody knows how much of a whore you mother is.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Have you guys no compassion for what is happening in the world outside of your type conflict like sexual atrocities and mass violence in places riddled with corruption
    -

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like projection. I know I fuck your mother and she enjoys every bit of it. Everybody knows how much of a whore you mother is.
    You just recycled my insult. You're getting tired. Go lay down & have an Si caretaker feed you garbage

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hateful rhetoric
    Hateful speech
    -

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Have you guys no compassion for what is happening in the world outside of your type conflict like sexual atrocities and mass violence in places riddled with corruption
    Nah. Tell us. Tim is boring as fuck.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You just recycled my insult. You're getting tired. Go lay down & have an Si caretaker feed you garbage
    It's called counterattacking, which is proof of no ideas and all force, you no-profile pic cat boy moron.

I am not attracted to caretakers at all, and I find Si ego boring as fuck. I'm more attracted to Ni ego victim types.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just let them blow off some steam and duke it out between each other. As long it’s not derailing a thread or pulling other members in, they can settle their differences with each other. If people want to battle type I would rather keep it somewhere else for them to argue amount themselves then derailing.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apparently, your sense of fun is Ne valuing, you fucking LSE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It's called counterattacking, which is proof of no ideas and all force, you no-profile pic cat boy moron.

I am not attracted to caretakers at all, and I find Si ego boring as fuck. I'm more attracted to Ni ego victim types.
    Truce
    Days of kings of lands are over
    -

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're saying the same trash over & over, describing your likes & feels. Your replies are like dating descriptions full of definitions nobody cares about

Animals are awesome. You aren't getting a pic, either. Stop asking for the 46th time.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apparently, your sense of fun is Ne valuing, you fucking LSE.
    Guessing an LSE bloke dated you then found someone better. Move on. He has.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're saying the same trash over & over, describing your likes & feels. Your replies are like dating descriptions full of definitions nobody cares about

Animals are awesome. You aren't getting a pic, either. Stop asking for the 46th time.
    And who’s Ne valuer here? You sound Ne valuing to me. I got accused by Ne valuers of being a broken record and saying the same stuff over and over again. Ideas and possibilities my ass.

I never ask for a picture. I’m just describing what you are. A socially retarded and inept cat boy who is obviously a Delta ST.

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guessing an LSE bloke dated you then found someone better. Move on. He has.
    I don’t get along with LSE at all. Also, stop projecting your homosexual feelings toward me, you fucking fa**ot

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And who’s Ne valuer here? You sound Ne valuing to me. I got accused by Ne valuers of being a broken record and saying the same stuff over and over again. Ideas and possibilities my ass.

I never ask for a picture. I’m just describing what you are. A socially retarded and inept cat boy who is obviously a Delta ST.
    Fuck what your friends say. You're using obvious democratic horse shit.

Then don't mention me not having a pic again, Charlotte. You're typing me LSE to validate your insecurity. Maybe your online girlfriends will support that shitty idea too

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t get along with LSE at all. Also, stop projecting your homosexual feelings toward me, you fucking fa**ot
    You're a cryer. Wipe those tears & join a book club

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck what your friends say. You're using obvious democratic horse shit.

Then don't mention me not having a pic again, Charlotte. You're typing me LSE to validate your insecurity. Maybe your online girlfriends will support that shitty idea too
    I'm very aristocratic, not democratic at all. I tend to categorize people into groups as Southerners, Midwesterners, Californians, and New Yorkers, not by individual characteristic.

I typed you LSE because you don't value Se, Ti, or Fe. You valued Ne. If you can't handle me because you're a weakass bitch, you definitely couldn't handle a Beta NF's dramatics. Go find a goody two shoes Delta NF who you tolerate.

You're a cryer. Wipe those tears & join a book club
    Not crying at all. You're just a socially retarded and inept cat femboy who can't tell the difference between angers and tears because you don't value Fe. It's so obvious that you ain't Fe valuing.

I don't really read books. I just cherry pick information.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm very aristocratic, not democratic at all. I tend to categorize people into groups as Southerners, Midwesterners, Californians, and New Yorkers, not by individual characteristic.

I typed you LSE because you don't value Se, Ti, or Fe. You valued Ne. If you can't handle me because you're a weakass bitch, you definitely couldn't handle a Beta NF's dramatics. Go find a goody two shoes Delta NF who you tolerate.

Not crying at all. You're just a socially retarded and inept cat femboy who can't tell the difference between angers and tears. It's so obvious that you ain't Fe valuing.
    In other words, you repeat the same crap over & over cause you're a predictable inbred LII

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In other words, you repeat the same crap over & over cause you're a predictable inbred LII
    Ne valuers accused me of being a broken record, and isn't Ne ideas and possibilities? You're not using Socionics and just saying things of your own fucking ass, you fucking retarded bitch. I'm not LII at all. I'm SLE which is your quasi-identical because you're a Ti ignoring LSE.

Now, why don't eat shit and shut the fuck up, Stray Crap you wimpy annoying moralfag bitch? Gahlee, I wanna kick this cat boy's ass right in real life.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne valuers accused me of being a broken record, and isn't Ne ideas and possibilities? You're not using Socionics and just saying things of your own fucking ass, you fucking retarded bitch. I'm not LII at all. I'm SLE which is your quasi-identical because you're a Ti ignoring LSE.

Now, why don't eat shit and shut the fuck up, Stray Crap you wimpy annoying moralfag bitch? Gahlee, I wanna kick this cat boy's ass right in real life.
    Keep regurgitating the same stale argument. You're an LII twisting logic to convince yourself otherwise.

You're insecure, creating messages to act tougher than you really are. That's why you're really "angry"

You're LII & a boring pussy who's social life is online. That's why your entire rationale is formulated by online resources

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keep regurgitating the same stale argument. You're an LII twisting logic to convince yourself otherwise.

I don't have to convince anything. I'm not insecure, creating messages to act tougher than I am the way you do.

You're LII & a boring pussy who's social life is online. That's why you're entire rationale is formulated by online resources
    I'm not proving myself at all. I'm actually angry, and I will continue to attack you worst and worst if you don't fucking hush your mouth. So, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!! You don't know me, you goddamn gaslighting moralfag cat boy bitch.

I'm not LII either. Where's my fucking Ne? You accuse me of being a Ne ego but then also accused me by definition an antithesis of Ne ego (broken records and doesn't entertain possibilities). Besides, you're a pussy. You're a no-profile-pic cat femboy pussy who can't handle emotional expression or dramatics. Delta ST (like you) are pussies.

I actually have a social life outside of online. I'm an extrovert who socialize with everyone at gyms and bars, which is something that LxI won't do. There's a reason why I'm completely different person online than in real life. In real life, I still have anger in me but I'm also laughing, yelling, and more sociable (and actually have a reputation of not being intellectual). I travel to meet people and find a good emotional atmosphere. I've been all over the Deep South, and I'm planning to go to Europe after COVID ends
    Last edited by Tim; 08-05-2021 at 11:13 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not proving myself at all. I'm actually angry, and I will continue to attack you worst and worst if you don't fucking hush your mouth. So, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!! You don't know me, you goddamn gaslighting moralfag cat boy bitch.

I'm not LII either. Where's my fucking Ne? You accuse me of being a Ne ego but then also accused me by definition an antithesis of Ne ego (broken records and doesn't entertain possibilities). Besides, you're a pussy. You're a no-profile-pic cat femboy pussy who can't handle emotional expression or dramatics. Delta ST (like you) are pussies.

I actually have a social life outside of online. I'm an extrovert who socialize with everyone at gyms and bars, which is something that LxI won't do. There's a reason why I'm completely different person online than in real life. In real life, I still have anger in me but I'm also laughing, yelling, and more sociable (and actually have a reputation of not being intellectual). I travel to meet people and find a good emotional atmosphere. I've been all over the Deep South, and I'm planning to go to Europe after COVID ends
    Tldr. Don't give fuck where you live, enjoy or have to prove. I'm not your friend. You're an annoying booger

BTW, rather than responding right away I was nailing an amazingly chick irl.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pandemic candy View Post
    Scissoring*
    You should listen to "Stan" by Eminem. You're bored & lonely go find a stick shift to marry

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scissoring*
    I bet he’s doing missionary because he’s a LSE.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This forum is in its death throes.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How bout you two double pound the other, share your problems & cry on each other's tits

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

shut up bitch
    Go thump your noodle, Jessica

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we're all waiting for u to leave
    ...so you can bang Tim in private? Say so & I'll jet

TIM
    SLE-C 8w7 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...so you can bang Tim in private? Say so & I'll jet
    Like I said, you're a projecting fa**ot. We get it. You like to be a bottom and masochistic brat who likes to take it in the ass.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like I said, you're a projecting fa**ot. We get it. You like to be a bottom and masochistic brat who likes to take it in the ass.
    Yet you agreed with your boyfriend simply cause I was attacking you