Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Someone just kicked down the last digit which happened to be 8.
    Interesting... because I name the infinity sign a lying 8 since my childhood.

TIM
    Umm
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

megatrop isfp

alonzo ile - annoying as FUCK

roger istj
    Last edited by Moou; 05-05-2019 at 05:39 AM.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moou View Post
    megatrop isfp

alonzo ile - annoying as FUCK

roger istj
    Great. Another inept simpleton incapable of accurately typing the ingrown hair on the underside of her (inevitably, if not already) cellulite ridden ass, let alone another human being. You not liking me ≠ conflictor, pudding pop. But at least you were close. An E for effort.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@tuathe EII of course. Didn’t have a chance to interact with you much but we still have time. Just adding you to my list
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moou View Post
    roger istj

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Great. Another inept simpleton incapable of accurately typing the ingrown hair on the underside of her (inevitably, if not already) cellulite ridden ass, let alone another human being. You not liking me ≠ conflictor, pudding pop. But at least you were close. An E for effort.
    too much drama for LIE

while your opponent is a male

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you know sol?? U a chicken sexer?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cauliflower

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    too much drama for LIE

while your opponent is a male
    1.) Sigh...more waste of gray and white matter. Theoretically, there are millions and millions of LIEs > do you honestly fucking think they all look and act the exact same way? To imply such defies credulity and rationality. For one, many a Socionist acknowledges the existence of sub type; moreover, one of the reasons why complimentary systems like the Enneagram, for example, is useful is because it adds greater dynamism and complexity to the obvious, irrefutable diversity present among the sociotypes. I'm a LIE that is a sexual 8w7 (reactive, combative, "emotional" > angry), which tends to manifest quite differently to a self-pres 3w4 or social 1w2; Of course there are general trends (i.e, base cognition) for where a particular type should customarily fall but sub types most certainly exist. Why? In part, because variables like one's upbringing/"nurturing" matters. A LIE who grows up in a violent, turbulent environment might present differently than one who had a supportive household with every advantage in life. There are a plethora of variables that tint and stylize the ways in which one's type manifests. Only those incapable of grasping context and nuance fail to understand this. All that matters is that I lead with Te and creative Ni, which is evident to anyone who's seen a few of my posts and actually knows how to type--your reputation concerning the latter is dubious, at best.

2.) But most importantly, did I ask for your 2.65 ruble opinion? NOPE. Kick rocks.
    Last edited by Alonzo; 05-08-2019 at 12:03 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

1.) Sigh...more waste of gray and white matter. Theoretically, there are millions and millions of LIEs > do you honestly fucking think they all look and act the exact same way? To imply such defies credulity and rationality. For one, many a Socionist acknowledges the existence of sub type; moreover, one of the reasons why complimentary systems like the Enneagram, for example, is useful is because it adds greater dynamism and complexity to the obvious, irrefutable diversity present among the sociotypes. I'm a LIE that is a sexual 8w7 (reactive, combative, "emotional" > angry), which tends to manifest quite differently to a self-pres 3w4 or social 1w2; Of course there are general trends (i.e, base cognition) for where a particular type should customarily fall but sub types most certainly exist. Why? In part, because variables like one's upbringing/"nurturing" matters. A LIE who grows up in a violent, turbulent environment might present differently than one who had a supportive household with every advantage in life. There are a plethora of variables that tint and stylize the ways in which one's type manifests. Only those incapable of grasping context and nuance fail to understand this. All that matters is that I lead with Te and creative Ni, which is evident to anyone who's seen a few of my posts and actually knows how to type--your reputation concerning the latter is dubious, at best.

2.) But most importantly, did I ask for your 2.65 ruble opinion? NOPE. Kick rocks.
    is matter really a waste?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

why do you fear abandonment?
    -

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    why do u beatufiul maritsa

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    why do u beatufiul maritsa
    why are you calling me beautiful? also your behavior towards me has not been consistent and I don't trust that you're not going to turn crazy on me again. So, I want consistency.
    -

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol wut?

...normally, I wouldn't touch that question with a 10 ft pole...and damn sure not publicly. But then again, to showcase one's type is to expose one's weaknesses...for anybody that knows how to google/read. And the Sx-So part of me is willing to martyr for the sake of imparting understanding to the tribe. So here goes:

In this particular context, what pisses me off is the notion of being denigrated or discounted (I like this better than "abandoned") due to constantly being misunderstood, even in forums that are supposed to be designed to impart understanding about the "self" and all the different "selves" to those attempting to "know" people. I get demonized (read: called "annoying as FUCK") for actually caring. Some runaway abortion who doesn't know my inner workings wants to call me "annoying" because they can't get past my delivery to see what's motivating it from underneath > genuinely wanting to help someone uncover their truth.

The thing is, I get that I can be too intense, come on strongly, be a bit overbearing, impatient and brusque in my delivery at times but 9 times out of 10, my intentions are never to be harsh for the sake of being harsh. Any semblance of frustration or passion or anger or whatever is most likely rooted in the fact that I'm talking/discussing/engaging an issue I actually give a fuck about, i.e., systems like Socionics have been invaluable to me (someone who doesn't innately "get" people > shitty Fi) and, idealistically, I want them to work for everyone, from a place of helping them like I have been helped, which is where the passion comes from.

And I do get that because I'm more ostensibly concerned with the system, I can come off as rough and impersonal towards actual beings within the system, which reeks of irony considering it's a system directly tied to people--believe it or not, that is something I do take into consideration and try to mitigate. But, at the end of the day, I am cognitively inclined towards being [Te] impersonal in my delivery! lol And people on a fucking Socionics website should get that > moreover, that proves that I am typed correctly. And yet you have irritating MFers like Sol trying to call that into question. I'm still relatively young, and have a long way to go as far as growth and development are concerned. But to come to a forum that is designed to foster understanding about how our personalities interact, for better or for worse, and have some still don't see how we are all moving parts of an active system, and so at least a bit of objectivity should be applied before making harsh judgments about another person...is frustrating. And obviously, I am a part of the problem as well, but I do a fair amount of "shutting my mouth" because I'll say to myself, "there goes that Se/Fi/Fe/Ti/etc...-lead being a dick again, poor thing can't help it." lol The thing is, we all have to do that to varying extents and degrees in order to derive true benefit from social "experiments" like this. I try to give that "courtesy" to others, to the best of my ability, and so I damn sure want some of it back. That's all.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

lol wut?

...normally, I wouldn't touch that question with a 10 ft pole...and damn sure not publicly. But then again, to showcase one's type is to expose one's weaknesses...for anybody that knows how to google/read. And the Sx-So part of me is willing to martyr for the sake of imparting understanding to the tribe. So here goes:

In this particular context, what pisses me off is the notion of being denigrated or discounted (I like this better than "abandoned") due to constantly being misunderstood, even in forums that are supposed to be designed to impart understanding about the "self" and all the different "selves" to those attempting to "know" people. I get demonized (read: called "annoying as FUCK") for actually caring. Some runaway abortion who doesn't know my inner workings wants to call me "annoying" because they can't get past my delivery to see what's motivating it from underneath > genuinely wanting to help someone uncover their truth.

The thing is, I get that I can be too intense, come on strongly, be a bit overbearing, impatient and brusque in my delivery at times but 9 times out of 10, my intentions are never to be harsh for the sake of being harsh. Any semblance of frustration or passion or anger or whatever is most likely rooted in the fact that I'm talking/discussing/engaging an issue I actually give a fuck about, i.e., systems like Socionics have been invaluable to me (someone who doesn't innately "get" people > shitty Fi) and, idealistically, I want them to work for everyone, from a place of helping them like I have been helped, which is where the passion comes from.

And I do get that because I'm more ostensibly concerned with the system, I can come off as rough and impersonal towards actual beings within the system, which reeks of irony considering it's a system directly tied to people--believe it or not, that is something I do take into consideration and try to mitigate. But, at the end of the day, I am cognitively inclined towards being [Te] impersonal in my delivery! lol And people on a fucking Socionics website should get that > moreover, that proves that I am typed correctly. And yet you have irritating MFers like Sol trying to call that into question. I'm still relatively young, and have a long way to go as far as growth and development are concerned. But to come to a forum that is designed to foster understanding about how our personalities interact, for better or for worse, and have some still don't see how we are all moving parts of an active system, and so at least a bit of objectivity should be applied before making harsh judgments about another person...is frustrating. And obviously, I am a part of the problem as well, but I do a fair amount of "shutting my mouth" because I'll say to myself, "there goes that Se/Fi/Fe/Ti/etc...-lead being a dick again, poor thing can't help it." lol The thing is, we all have to do that to varying extents and degrees in order to derive true benefit from social "experiments" like this. I try to give that "courtesy" to others, to the best of my ability, and so I damn sure want some of it back. That's all.
    excellent
    you didn't answer my question and my question was about you in interpersonal relationships
    Also I have yet to see your positivist dichotomy shine through. Something for you to think upon.
    -

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

excellent
    you didn't answer my question and my question was about you in interpersonal relationships
    Same core issue I mentioned concerning being misunderstood, and therefore discounted, just on a wider scale.

Also I have yet to see your positivist dichotomy shine through. Something for you to think upon.
    It's there, if one actually knows what to look for. lol The blue is more negativist and the red, positivist. And like positivists, even when citing a negative, I turn it into a positive, as illustrated by "but."

lol wut?

The thing is, I get that I can be too intense, come on strongly, be a bit overbearing, impatient and brusque in my delivery at times but 9 times out of 10,my intentions are never to be harsh for the sake of being harsh. Any semblance of frustration or passion or anger or whatever is most likely rooted in the fact that I'm talking/discussing/engaging an issue I actually give a fuck about, i.e., systems like Socionics have been invaluable to me (someone who doesn't innately "get" people > shitty Fi) and, idealistically, I want them to work for everyone, from a place of helping them like I have been helped, which is where the passion comes from.

Because I'm a human, I do also utilize "negativist" constructions, but what (theoretically) matters is the ratio; 4D Te is capable of understanding this nuance.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Same core issue I mentioned concerning being misunderstood, and therefore discounted, just on a wider scale.

It's there, if one actually knows what to look for. lol The blue is more negativist and the red, positivist. And like positivists, even when citing a negative, I turn it into a positive, as illustrated by "but."

Because I'm a human, I do also utilize "negativist" constructions, but what (theoretically) matters is the ratio; 4D Te is capable of understanding this nuance.
    you haven't come off as sunny, warm, friendly, cheerful, affirming, helpfull etc. i'll continue to watch. i see your Te and i have no doubt of it but I don't see your Ni
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

also, you don't have to bold discern highlight etc for me. i'm not dumb... been doing this for a long time
    -

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you haven't come off as sunny, warm, friendly, cheerful, affirming, helpfull etc. i'll continue to watch. i see your Te and i have no doubt of it but I don't see your Ni
    1.) Those things have nothing to do with positivist and negativist:

Positivism-Negativism is often mistaken for optimism-pessimism, where Positivism has become synonymous with optimism, and Negativism - with pessimism. By extension, those who fall into Eneagram's positive outlook triad (these are types 2,7,9) are sometimes mistaken for Positivist types due to these triad's innate preference for dealing with problems by adopting a "positive attitude", for as much as possible, and reframing disappointments in some more uplifting way; while the often mistrustful attitude and propensity to mentally dwell on problems and threats of enneagram type 6 can be mistaken for Negativism. It is important to note that there is no direct relation between Positivist-Negativist Reinin dichotomy and optimism-pessimism. The name of this dichotomy should not be interpreted literally. Positivists do not have an inherently positive outlook on life, and Negativists - a negative one. The Positivist-Negativist dichotomy describes certain kinds aspects of cognitive perception and mental operations rather than person's outlook, attitudes, and prevalent emotional state. Optimism-pessimism is a quality that arises from personal experiences; socionics factors do not influence and condition this phenomenon in itself.
    2.) Yes, it's important to distinguish what you've seen from what I've actually done; those are two different things.

How I used Ni within the past half hour>

• Thought that I wanted a dog and then imagined my life with the dog, at 3-4 year intervals of rolling footage, over the next 15 years until he was breaking his teeth on hard food and going blind in his left eye and I eventually had him euthanized and felt devastated pouring out his ashes, knowing that a pure souled, innocent creature I enjoyed/trusted/confided in more than actual humans up and abandoned me...and then decided that I don't want a dog due to not wanting to risk what would probably be an inevitable attachment and eventual disappointment. (perception of time) DONE.
    • When I'm listening to a younger, reckless SEE cousin recount one of his many garbage pail kid (random, obscure 80s visual pop culture reference that came from "nowhere") nights out on the town where he woke up on some random person's doorstep with a massive hangover and empty pockets in one of the most dangerous cities in the world and the first thing that comes to mind for me to say is some cheesy shit like "live fast, die young" as I instantaneously visualized some random aviator shades wearing, redneck hellion with a Budweiser hanging out the window of a dingy ass pickup truck doing donuts in the middle of broad, quasi busy Oklahoma highway. (instantly abstracting a reality based phenomena I didn't have the immediate words to fully articulate into a distilled, visual, "universal" axiom in order to communicate an insight) DONE.

It really isn't that hard, folks. Geez.
    3.) Though I think you are EII (I've seen your videos and you are Fe-ignoring as hell), I hardly ever see Ne in anything you say or do, just non stop low D (very rigid and lacking in nuance) Si+ Te as if you skip over Ne entirely--I've rationalized that away as a potential side effect of being dualized. What say you about that?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Perpetual Now View Post
    Cauliflower

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alonzo - ESE-Si 3w2 sp/so

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    Roger557 - DIE/CUNt 0w0 st/fu

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

why are you calling me beautiful? also your behavior towards me has not been consistent and I don't trust that you're not going to turn crazy on me again. So, I want consistency.
    yeah u want that Ti consistency

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    Upon second notice, this is actually rather astute--I can't hate. lol As far as superficial observations go, that is. I'd say this typing is probably precisely my Super-Ego mask or what I affectionately call, the "Patrick Bateman." I'm fairly chummy with a ESE-Si 3w2 sp/so male and we can look remarkably similar, so much so that I thought he might be a LIE, at first > but the thing is, we always watch each other from afar with mild suspicion because we peep the other's "game." I'm not a Fe-empath, don't experience affective empathy via contagion, but will floor the gas pedal with role Fe in some necessary (schmoozing, ass kissing) situations that he's admitted to me in private can come off fake as fuck to him, in that from his vantage point, it is clearly performative; and he always tries to present a "tougher," more logically impenetrable Businessman persona but I can always see those fe-fes on full display in his irrepressibly moody, hyper-mobile face and watery ass eyes--my grill can't do 1/4 of what his does. Still think you're a cephalic disordered dumpster baby, but gotta give props where they are due.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

yeah u want that Ti consistency
    you said you have Ti
    therefore theoretically you say Ti is consistent
    you are inconsistent
    i don't care about what happened so don't tell me
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-08-2019 at 08:43 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

1.) Those things have nothing to do with positivist and negativist:

2.) Yes, it's important to distinguish what you've seen from what I've actually done; those are two different things.

3.) Though I think you are EII (I've seen your videos and you are Fe-ignoring as hell), I hardly ever see Ne in anything you say or do, just non stop low D (very rigid and lacking in nuance) Si+ Te as if you skip over Ne entirely--I've rationalized that away as a potential side effect of being dualized. What say you about that?
    i come up with many ways and possibilities and ideas on how to do things. i use many different approaches when problem solving
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Roger557 - DIE/CUNt 0w0 st/fu
    you have Fe value
    EIE is the closest to the one in the profile

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How I used Ni within the past half hour>

Thought that I wanted a dog and then imagined my life with the dog, at 3-4 year intervals of rolling footage, over the next 15 years until he was breaking his teeth on hard food and going blind in his left eye and I eventually had him euthanized and felt devastated pouring out his ashes, knowing that a pure souled, innocent creature I enjoyed/trusted/confided in more than actual humans up and abandoned me...and then decided that I don't want a dog due to not wanting to risk what would probably be an inevitable attachment and eventual disappointment. (perception of time) DONE.
    When I'm listening to a younger, reckless SEE cousin recount one of his many garbage pail kid (random, obscure 80s visual pop culture reference that came from "nowhere") nights out on the town where he woke up on some random person's doorstep with a massive hangover and empty pockets in one of the most dangerous cities in the world and the first thing that comes to mind for me to say is some cheesy shit like "live fast, die young" as I instantaneously visualized some random aviator shades wearing, redneck hellion with a Budweiser hanging out the window of a dingy ass pickup truck doing donuts in the middle of broad, quasi busy Oklahoma highway. (instantly abstracting a reality based phenomena I didn't have the immediate words to fully articulate into a distilled, visual, "universal" axiom in order to communicate an insight) DONE.
    what have you set in motion?
    -

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

you said you have Ti
    therefore theoretically you say Ti is consistent
    you are inconsistent
    i don't care about what happened so don't tell me
    im inconsistent but im also not ti. also i was drunk when i typed that

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

AND im not Ti lead so

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    you have Fe value
    EIE is the closest to the one in the profile
    FFS, how many times must I say that I am no Fe empath or any kind of "inborn" Fe valuer for that matter? As much as that would be awesome (EIEs are my favorite type), it would be physiologically/neurologically impossible because I do not feel the emotions of others by way of possessing a certain brand of mirror neurons that allow me to experience emotional contagion > affective empathy. I access empathy channels through Fi perspective taking, where I try to place myself into the shoes of another person and therefore close psychological distances > cognitive empathy. But because my Fi is 1D, I will be relatively empathy impaired (read: prone to giving no fucks) unless I have previous experiences similar to whatever situation is demanding my empathy. In the post you quoted, you are not witnessing Fe, but Se, a function I use often because it has energy and impact. I believe that being an Enneagram 8 accentuates Se because I am obsessed with volitional will/power dynamics and manipulating them. My saying "DIE/CUNt" is not rooted in any emotional sentiment; I say that just as easily as I'd say "Pardon?" or "thank you."

Aren't you supposed to be a LSE? Te is a dynamic function, and 4D Te knows how to incorporate new information and adapt accordingly, every formulating a new, more effective rationale. You rigidly trying to force me (and others) into narrowly and somewhat poorly defined categories based off of limited data (via your evidently lacking irrational/perceiving functions > ancient, worn and weary, perhaps?) without taking into consideration the peculiarities and nuances of my subjective being and how that should inform Te conclusions do not speak well of your (alleged) lead function.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TeNis are just more "relaxed" usually, that's why people are having a difficult time to see you like one. Fe and Se make more sense, by functions alone... but sure, you can be whatever type you pick.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

FFS, how many times must I say that I am no Fe empath or any kind of "inborn" Fe valuer for that matter? As much as that would be awesome (EIEs are my favorite type), it would be physiologically/neurologically impossible because I do not feel the emotions of others by way of possessing a certain brand of mirror neurons that allow me to experience emotional contagion > affective empathy. I access empathy channels through Fi perspective taking, where I try to place myself into the shoes of another person and therefore close psychological distances > cognitive empathy. But because my Fi is 1D, I will be relatively empathy impaired (read: prone to giving no fucks) unless I have previous experiences similar to whatever situation is demanding my empathy. In the post you quoted, you are not witnessing Fe, but Se, a function I use often because it has energy and impact. I believe that being an Enneagram 8 accentuates Se because I am obsessed with volitional will/power dynamics and manipulating them. My saying "DIE/CUNt" is not rooted in any emotional sentiment; I say that just as easily as I'd say "Pardon?" or "thank you."

Aren't you supposed to be a LSE? Te is a dynamic function, and 4D Te knows how to incorporate new information and adapt accordingly, every formulating a new, more effective rationale. You rigidly trying to force me (and others) into narrowly and somewhat poorly defined categories based off of limited data (via your evidently lacking irrational/perceiving functions > ancient, worn and weary, perhaps?) without taking into consideration the peculiarities and nuances of my subjective being and how that should inform Te conclusions do not speak well of your (alleged) lead function.
    do you need a tissue

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    TeNis are just more "relaxed" usually, that's why people are having a difficult time to see you like one. Fe and Se make more sense, by functions alone... but sure, you can be whatever type you pick.
    But that, in and of itself, is a ridiculous way to type someone, which is why these opinions amount to nothing as far as I'm concerned. What matters is whether or not I utilize the functions that correspond with what my typing is supposed to be. How "chill" I am or not can be contingent upon other non related factors > again, for the seats in the back, I am a sexual 8, which has its own flavor. Why is that so hard to understand? Without a doubt, I capably explain myself with a clear rationale.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do you need a tissue
    Do you need a dick?

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But that, in and of itself, is a ridiculous way to type someone, which is why these opinions amount to nothing as far as I'm concerned. What matters is whether or not I utilize the functions that correspond with what my typing is supposed to be. How "chill" I am or not can be contingent upon other non related factors > again, for the seats in the back, I am a sexual 8, which has its own flavor. Why is that so hard to understand? Without a doubt, I capably explain myself with a clear rationale.
    It's not ridiculous when you grasp what the functions are, which means to know even how they behave in some average amount... it's biased, yes, but if I see 70 LIEs who are in a given way, and then one LIE who exhibits a behaviour not in line with the others.. my doubts are well justified. you see what I mean? By type description you fit the image on a LIE though, they're described as aggressive and can't contain themselves... it makes sense if Fe is your role, you won't have a too well developed hold on it, and the mobilizing function often acts as "hidden agenda", so Se could be the secret aim behind your actions, again not well developed... this could explain it all... well, it makes more sense now. Thanks for letting me analyze~

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Alonzo is quite potential EIE. I say this due to complex output. LIE's and ESI's are like ESI: Hi. LIE: Hi. ESI: Food? LIE: Thanks. ESI: Would you like more salt on that cracker? LIE: My salt intake for the day is already fulfilled. ESI: Reproduction? LIE: Yes please our situation considering stock markets look fine.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Alonzo is quite potential EIE. I say this due to complex output. LIE's and ESI's are like ESI: Hi. LIE: Hi. ESI: Food? LIE: Thanks. ESI: Would you like more salt on that cracker? LIE: My salt intake for the day is already fulfilled. ESI: Reproduction? LIE: Yes please our situation considering stock markets look fine.
    lol Nah, it's just that I am at the less autistic end of the spectrum. And even still, I'm 10x more robotic than any EIE I know.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

please do not listen to sol. He can not understand how Fe works
    -

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Do you need a dick?
    Yea pls