Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Keanu Reeves

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what a guy
    Quote Originally Posted by toska View Post

Keanu has remained very constant and has no desire to change up his style. He refers to himself as boring and dry. Very relaxed, calm, and introverted. He's so IP that he's probably Harmonic. Known as being the most 'down-to-earth'. Spends his days very sheltered, working on his motorcycle or playing his guitar. On set he has a reputation as a workaholic and perfectionist who keeps to himself. Described as having a strong 'kinesthetic sense'. Learned to do all his own stunts. He's able to achieve being simultaneously seen as tough and sweet. I see him as a very kind, generous, and practical caregiver who has acquired a lot of technical expertise.

"I've worked with him for a year and a couple of months, but I don't really know him that much," says LaBeouf.

"I don't think he hangs out with other humans that much." says Lawrence: "Do I really know Keanu after working with him? No. I know things about him: he's hardworking, he's generous, he's a sweet, sweet guy. But it's all just sort of on the surface."

Erwin Stoff, Reeves' manager and a producer on the movie, has known the actor since he was 13, and even he's still guessing. "Keanu is a really private person," Stoff says. "He's sort of perfected for himself a way of keeping a distance from people."

Hence, SLI-Si.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ppl who types him as IEE have absolutely no clue what 4DFe is.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

Have you typed him? If you haven't, could you share the most probable type that you think for him?

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Have you typed him? If you haven't, could you share the most probable type that you think for him?
    I posted my typing for him above. Imo, ILI, SLI is another possibility as some say, but I think he's more intuitive, he's very aware of time.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I posted my typing for him above. Imo, ILI, SLI is another possibility as some say, but I think he's more intuitive, he's very aware of time.
    Sorry, I missed your previous post although I have looked for it, damn 1D Se. I think Keanue is definitely Si/Ne valuer.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, I see no signs of Fe polr for him to be *LI.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rOqUiXhECos

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marep View Post
    Honestly, I see no signs of Fe polr for him to be *LI.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rOqUiXhECos
    Just compare Graham Norton (4DFe) with Reeves, do you seem them both equally able to be openly emotional and expressive? I don't.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Sorry, I missed your previous post although I have looked for it, damn 1D Se.
    no prob, lol

I think Keanue is definitely Si/Ne valuer.
    why?

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just compare Graham Norton (4DFe) with Reeves, do you seem them both equally able to be openly emotional and expressive? I don't.

Different stackings/subtypes

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

here another example of Fi valuer with 4DFe and Fi subtype probably.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, just like Will Smith VS Donald Trump. Both are SEEs, but it's so evident the difference in temperament. Being the same type doesn't mean having the same personality or in this case the exact same level of expressiveness/emotionality.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yep, just like Will Smith VS Donald Trump. Both are SEEs, but it's so evident the difference in temperament. Being the same type doesn't mean having the same personality or in this case the exact same level of expressiveness/emotionality.
    I don't think Will is SEE. I think Will is either alpha or delta, most likely ESE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgrrNvZCH7Y

And yes, it does, that's why we say "having the same personality type" ...also again, yes it does, that's what model A suggest at least. I think you are just typing ppl randomly (based on I don't know what) without any base in theory. DCNH doesn't turn a 4DFe into 1DFe.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you are just typing ppl randomly (based on I don't know what) without any base in theory.
    That's what you think, and I respect that.

Peace

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That's what you think, and I respect that.

Peace
    same

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Jesse Rutherford - mb INTP
    Will Smith - ENTP
    Donald Trump - ENFJ

I respect that.
    Recently you shaw inadequate negative emotions on reasonable criticism about your and other noobs objective lack of skills and doubtful opinions. You do not care much about morality or feelings of people. You are inadequately rude one. You seem as highly possible T-I type.

You do not tolerate or respect such situations and made above evident wrong claim about yourself. You value too much your doubtful and incompetent mind speculations, having low emotionality and compassion to people.

What is for sure, you overesteemate own typing skills, use too seriously doubtful and heretic parts of the theory, use low quality typing data and have rather high speculativity in its interpretations. You even claim as facts those your speculations. This and your highly possible own mistyping to F type prevent to understand the types correctly, reduce your accuracy. Which could not be good anyway as it's generally low and especially at noobs like you.

toska has most probably T type too. this makes his mistyping of that base T to F is more than average possible and this mistake is widely spreaded in his types examples.

you both are just noobs which recently tried to understand own types and failed still. then you want to identify types of famouses what is too hard for you in many cases. it's also hard for you to get that about famouses you have no good typing info except nonverbal. you play too freely with your speculations, whithout having even basic typing skills and own type's understanding.
    I'm sure you get a mess with IR theory with people near you or did not checked them in enough quantity. That would be enough to train your typing skills more before posting your revelations. But you want to flood and play in types, alike most noobs on forums. So you are predisposed to post a lot of funny mistypings or to show a redundant conformism, to say theoretical nonsense and to use random bs instead of normal theory.

> Honestly, I see no signs of Fe polr for him to be *LI.

you may notice weak/strong and sometimes valued/nonvalued traits of functions, but doubtful for more. the more is your speculative dreams

argument in the form of muddy baseless bs, and what is not Socionics
    the example, when random bs hypotheses are used to rationalize opinions and often mistakes

you've studed for all idiocy what noobs do in his forum. read too much of Fe types flood. own stubborn mistyping. hysterics, inappropriate usage of theory and data, baseless heresies, some conformism instead of reasonable approach. you've adopted to the forum, but the opposite did with your reason and appropriate typology usage

same
    and you are not honest in this too taking your past sabotage of peoples typing by which you fantasied that protect some noob's mistake in own type

you both are not enough reasonable and moral for other. to evaluate correctly the weight of your and others' opinions about types and to act accordingly here

-
    resume

to the current moment the strong mistyping did by
    Anglas, bouncingoffclouds, lynn, Marep, silke, toska, Samuel Leopold, voider

the most of them are recent noobs. many seem to mistype themselves (anglas, bouncingoffclouds, marep, voider)
    Last edited by Sol; 11-27-2019 at 02:22 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

among 12 votes, for the correct type INTJ is only mine
    much because you typed by random bla-bla-bla, while the most quality data about any famous is nonverbal

someone said something and that is taken as a fact. while that is far not so. and you don't know the context. you have doubtful claims about what you may only to guess - you can't evaluate the weight of those claims. including because of weak types understanding as typing needs a training and practice of watching people - you have no this, it may take years and many people typed by you. you have much filtered, distorted and limited data - and by that you are trying to suppose the type.
    you are also easily misleaded by "public image" as happens with those who see Putin as LSI. you are under impressions from roles an actor did. you have a lot of mess about famouses and the hard lack of important data for the typing

use nonverbal as primary method for famouses and people about which you know a few
    also forget about heretic bs as subtypes and doubtful muddy parts of the normal theory
    this approach will give the best accuracy you may to have

unreasonable noobs...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

it's IEE. Nikulin

another one

you have the impressions about these clowns
    now compare them with the impressions goten from Reeves
    ENFP and INTJ are very different types. and you may feel the traits of these types from people directly, just by watching how they talk, look at you, how they move
    just use this

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    among 12 votes, for the correct type INTJ is only mine
    much because you typed by random bla-bla-bla, while the most quality data about any famous is nonverbal

someone said something and that is taken as a fact. while that is far not so. and you don't know the context. you have doubtful claims about what you may only to guess - you can't evaluate the weight of those claims. including because of weak types understanding as typing needs a training and practice of watching people - you have no this, it may take years and many people typed by you. you have much filtered, distorted and limited data - and by that you are trying to suppose the type.
    you are also easily misleaded by "public image" as happens with those who see Putin as LSI. you are under impressions from roles an actor did. you have a lot of mess about famouses and the hard lack of important data for the typing

use nonverbal as primary method for famouses and people about which you know a few
    also forget about heretic bs as subtypes and doubtful muddy parts of the normal theory
    this approach will give the best accuracy you may to have

unreasonable noobs...
    I type him LII as well. But I admit it's an odd typing.

I think if you go by stereotypes you would never type him as such.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

His naturalistic tendencies makes me leans towards SLI very heavily. ILI's are more comfortable recharging themselves in "a closet" as being dialectical types and having self talk.

He displays lots of Vortical Synergistic themes (being in sync with nature, yes even LIE's are like this) overall if you ask me.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whatever his type really is, he's had a lot of personal loss in his life. Sad Keanu comes to mind. I think that accentuates his Ni/Si to some extent, regardless of his actual type. I'm not sure what that makes him, but I wonder if that has something to do with why he's so nice. Like he just doesn't see the value in not getting along with people.

He definitely seems enneagram 9 at least. But enneagram 9 does seem more related to emotional trauma.
    previously Megadoodoo

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leave him alone! - Ben Kissel

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no prob, lol

why?
    Se is focused on concrete reality, concrete attributes of an object or subject are emphasized. Se use immediate influence to change an object/subject at that moment. Ni tracks the general patterns of a concrete object/subject in order to gauge how to change the course of events (dynamic), Ni emphasize only necessary concrete attributes to accomplish that. Si is focused on its impressions caused by object's/subject's attributes, its impressions are not readily visible in concrete reality such as things that can't be seen, heard etc. Si emphasize their impressions caused by an object/subject in reality more than concrete attributes of an object/subject. Si establish homeostasis gained from the knowledge of gathered impression. Ne is interested in propensities, hence Ne gathers information from different types of objects/subjects in order to find out its propensities. Ne emphasize potential of reality and analogies assessed by accumulated information from a wide variety of samples.

Se/Ni sounds more deliberate even when they are less deliberate because of the focus of concrete reality. Se/Ni aims to establish a presence or foundation to alter the events in the moment or future. Si/Ne sounds more attentive even when they are less attentive because of focus on impression and perspectives. Si/Ne aims to establish comfort or freedom so impressions and propensities could flourish and revive.

Keanu Reeves has no emphasize on deliberateness. He showed very little influence considering the influence that he might have due to being a celebrity. He generally seems attentive, during the video you share, he generally open up a space for other guests to talk rather than emphasizing his part. Some of his interviews seems like a conversation or monologues, he has no interest in illustrating a presence or make himself seem powerful as he is or more than he is. For example, on his time remains unchanged video, every thing he says over and over again is processed in terms of impressions and propensities.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The issue that he doesn't show enough Fe for IEE can be solved if he simply is EII and has Fe ignoring. The way I see it: introvert, intuitive should be clear. Rational should also be clear. Ethical a bit less so, just because he seems so unemotional, but EII's are often like that, sort of ascetics.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    The issue that he doesn't show enough Fe for IEE can be solved if he simply is EII and has Fe ignoring. The way I see it: introvert, intuitive should be clear. Rational should also be clear. Ethical a bit less so, just because he seems so unemotional, but EII's are often like that, sort of ascetics.
    I watched a couple of interviews in the last few days and yeah, I came to the exact same conclusion. seems very introverted and intuitive, also rational, so I'm debating between EII and LII atm. in some interviews he shows quite a lot of skills in dealing with other people, and as an LII, I actually don't know if many people would say so many positive things about me, so I'm leaning more towards EII for now. he also does some interviews that I personally wouldn't do as an LII, like this one for buzzfeed where he plays with dogs.

https://youtu.be/rOqUiXhECos
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keanu Reeves - ENFJ Hamlet

Jamiroquai - ENFJ Hamlet

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clear NF imo and textbook EII.

He's too detached and calm to be IEE. He also shows delta values rather than beta.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I changed my opinion to IEI creative sub. most of his projects have violent themes. I think he values Se.

https://youtu.be/Xii9_oWQ7HY

I find it interesting that Markiplier looks very similar to him. he has a similar way of expressing himself, when he doesn't play the extroverted role in front of a camera, I think they have the same type and subtype.

https://youtu.be/z0K6r1hoD7I
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keanu Reeves - ENFJ Hamlet

This is the comment you are looking for

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trinity - ESTP Zhukov , Neo - ENFJ Hamlet , Morpheus - INFP Yesenin

This is the comment you are looking for

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he’s the same as his character John Wick- SLI. He likes to take a very hands on, practical approach and he’s very introverted, private, and avoidant of Fe spotlight. When there is attention on him, he’s very calm, like a stoic statue and doesn’t really smile or say much or react or do anything really- Fe PoLR works. For John Wick, he did his own stunts, practiced shooting out on the range just to make it look realistic. He’s also been like that with his past films as well. I really like him, but he doesn’t have Fe, and he’s always so static emotionally.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keanu is an SLI guys lol. Women love him because he has that chill SLI charisma. She's super polite, down-to-earth, and relaxed.

He's also known to be absolutely wooden in his acting by even his fans and he owns a custom motorcycle company.

He's a total gearhead like a lot of SLIs.

The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, either EII or SLI. Definite Delta introvert. Love how kinetic the John Wick films are, and respect his dedication to his performance in those films. Also, he gets the thrill of motorcycle riding.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI 9w8

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keanu is SLE

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm changing my typing of Keanu to LSE. Ej temperament. Delta.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EUDAEMONIUM View Post
    Keanu is an SLI guys lol. Women love him because he has that chill SLI charisma. She's super polite, down-to-earth, and relaxed.

He's also known to be absolutely wooden in his acting by even his fans and he owns a custom motorcycle company.

He's a total gearhead like a lot of SLIs.
    This. So much complication for a fairly straight forward typing.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hellohellohello View Post
    I'm changing my typing of Keanu to LSE. Ej temperament. Delta.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    The opinions of irrationals rarely stay the same for long.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    The opinions of irrationals rarely stay the same for long.
    its okay to change and adjust and adapt and evolve and grow. I just can't see Keanu as ESTj, not as I see them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast