Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Type me with Via Audio

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Type me with Via Audio

Hear my ugly voice. I'm not an English speaker, so please bear with me.

Type me guys. Thanks.

Because just typing via keyboard ain't enough.

Here's the link of the audio :

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZdHOD9VPuy

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEE-Ne
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@idontgiveaf: Confirmed. IEE-Ne. Absolutely. Yours speaking is , the most I've ever heard. is acceptable as a PoLR, since you didn't follow any logical order while answering the questions and maybe is not so developed because you don't respect authority and you want to do your own way. Ep temperament is obvious, Ethics and Intuition too. Just IEE.
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    IEE-Ne
    Okay xD lol thanks

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    @idontgiveaf: Confirmed. IEE-Ne. Absolutely. Yours speaking is , the most I've ever heard. is acceptable as a PoLR, since you didn't follow any logical order while answering the questions and maybe is not so developed because you don't respect authority and you want to do your own way. Ep temperament is obvious, Ethics and Intuition too. Just IEE.
    Okay.. Thanks user name!

What's polr btw?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@idontgiveaf: PoLR = Point of Least Resistance
    As the name suggests, is the Information Element that you most struggle to understand. You feel inadequate coping with it as it causes insecurity and caution.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your voice was not annoying, I imagined it to be very.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@idontgiveaf: PoLR = Point of Least Resistance
    As the name suggests, is the Information Element that you most struggle to understand. You feel inadequate coping with it as it causes insecurity and caution.
    Well probably can you give me an example of Ti usage in real life like Ti polr?

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by This is my Final Form View Post
    Your voice was not annoying, I imagined it to be very.
    Yayyy!! Not annoying! Yessss. Thanks.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfadder View Post
    Cool idea.
    Thanks

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    Yayyy!! Not annoying! Yessss. Thanks.
    Don't push your luck, darling.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Don't push your luck, darling.
    K whatever like i really care

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

K whatever like i really care
    What do you care about?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@idontgiveaf: PoLR manifests itself as a "lack" of logical reasoning in some situations. Look at the examples given on this website, I think they're very helpful. Also, not being able to distinguish relevant information can be a sign of PoLR. When you try to explain something, do you ever feel like you're not getting to the point and, instead, you're just describing one detail that may even be irrelevant? Or maybe do you feel the need not to explain it theoretically, but with anecdotes? If so, then you can relate to PoLR.

Take in mind that the PoLR is the most hated point, the one you don't want to cope with.
    Somewhere you said that you have a more developed . This could be explained with your subtype (IEE-Ne), in which all the Inert functions are strengthened (1, 4, 6, 7, in your case , , and ). You may also need your subtype description. You can find it here.

Please, let me know if you can relate. If you have anything else to ask, I'm here.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What do you care about?
    Nothing. Because Nothing really matters. We're all gonna die. So nothing really matters. Our end is death. Regardless of what you did were all be forgotten after 100 years, after that what? Nothing. So it's no use to waste your emotions on anything because it wouldn't even last. It's like a loop we're all running in circles trying to achieve something but after that we want more. Looppp.nothing really matters. I have lived 300years already. I have eaten the forbidden fruit now I'm immortal. I've seen enough of this poor people. I've seen war. I've seen changes all around.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@idontgiveaf: PoLR manifests itself as a "lack" of logical reasoning in some situations. Look at the examples given on this website, I think they're very helpful. Also, not being able to distinguish relevant information can be a sign of PoLR. When you try to explain something, do you ever feel like you're not getting to the point and, instead, you're just describing one detail that may even be irrelevant? Or maybe do you feel the need not to explain it theoretically, but with anecdotes? If so, then you can relate to PoLR.

Take in mind that the PoLR is the most hated point, the one you don't want to cope with.
    Somewhere you said that you have a more developed . This could be explained with your subtype (IEE-Ne), in which all the Inert functions are strengthened (1, 4, 6, 7, in your case , , and ). You may also need your subtype description. You can find it here.

Please, let me know if you can relate. If you have anything else to ask, I'm here.
    Well, i think I'm not Ti polar. Because i think I'm good at explaining things.

There's one time at work: my boss explains the system in a big picture (coding) we cannot understand him at all.

I tried tinking it by myself and soon has been familiarized by the code.

I tried explaining it to my team mate and she understood it very well. Then she asked, "why when our boss explained it, it seems like very difficult but when you explain it, it's not that hard?" xD

So i guess I'm out being a Ti polr. Because I'm actually good at explaining or teaching things i know.

Because I've been receiving compliments i should be a teacher.. Or I'm a good teacher.. But i don't like to be a teacher..

And with enfp subtype, i feel like i can relate with enfp-fi more.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@idontgiveaf: I don't know. It's kind of contradictory. Because if you relate more to IEE-Fi, you should have like no , since in the contact subtype of IEE, that function is weakened. But you don't seem to be too much PoLR. I don't think you're an ILE, since I feel that you're an Ethical type, and PoLR seems not true of you.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing. Because Nothing really matters. We're all gonna die. So nothing really matters. Our end is death. Regardless of what you did were all be forgotten after 100 years, after that what? Nothing. So it's no use to waste your emotions on anything because it wouldn't even last. It's like a loop we're all running in circles trying to achieve something but after that we want more. Looppp.nothing really matters. I have lived 300years already. I have eaten the forbidden fruit now I'm immortal. I've seen enough of this poor people. I've seen war. I've seen changes all around.
    Then why live at all? Well I suppose taking ones own life is too permanent to you. And it requires action and premeditation. If not, maby being an outsider has it's thrills as well.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think it is fairly common to IEE find themselves in programming. You can find it articles section somewhere deeply buried to hide away your own enlightenment. @Chae is Fi sub monstrosity you are not because you are all about introducing novelty to people's gray everyday pressure ulcer like reality.

What kind of information can you teach well? I say this because if someone puts me in humanities they'll find lots of counter arguments crafted by my own brainy existence.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@idontgiveaf: I don't know. It's kind of contradictory. Because if you relate more to IEE-Fi, you should have like no , since in the contact subtype of IEE, that function is weakened. But you don't seem to be too much PoLR. I don't think you're an ILE, since I feel that you're an Ethical type, and PoLR seems not true of you.
    Well i don't know myself either. Probably because when something is not right for me or i don't feel good at something, i try to improve it.

Well how about Si? Because i think I'm Si polr? Lol though i have to research Si polr. I really have a hard time following the rules and if i feel like I'm doing the same thing over and over again i feel like I'm dead. and i feel like i don't have my own mindset when i feel like I'm following the rules, obeying lol sort of like that... What do u think?

That's the thing that i think i cannot have lol or have a hard time dealing with.. Like i cannot see myself being a sheep lol or stuck in a rut..

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Then why live at all? Well I suppose taking ones own life is too permanent to you. And it requires action and premeditation. If not, maby being an outsider has it's thrills as well.
    I'm just kidding lol xD i actually didn't know what I'm saying. I'm just trying to sound philosophical lol xD

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just kidding lol xD i actually didn't know what I'm saying. I'm just trying to sound philosophical lol xD

I see.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think it is fairly common to IEE find themselves in programming. You can find it articles section somewhere deeply buried to hide away your own enlightenment. @Chae is Fi sub monstrosity you are not because you are all about introducing novelty to people's gray everyday pressure ulcer like reality.

What kind of information can you teach well? I say this because if someone puts me in humanities they'll find lots of counter arguments crafted by my own brainy existence.
    /blurts out stereotypical and random answer/ What monstrosity, I'm just here to charm y'all with some ethics entertainment and love, that's all I know

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well i don't know myself either. Probably because when something is not right for me or i don't feel good at something, i try to improve it.

Well how about Si? Because i think I'm Si polr? Lol though i have to research Si polr. I really have a hard time following the rules and if i feel like I'm doing the same thing over and over again i feel like I'm dead. and i feel like i don't have my own mindset when i feel like I'm following the rules, obeying lol sort of like that... What do u think?

That's the thing that i think i cannot have lol or have a hard time dealing with.. Like i cannot see myself being a sheep lol or stuck in a rut..
    PoLR implies Demonstrative. Although I can easily see you as PoLR, I don't think you're not EIE/LIE. Especially the latter.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    /blurts out stereotypical and random answer/ What monstrosity, I'm just here to charm y'all with some ethics entertainment and love, that's all I know
    Don't be so zzy about it. One of my cryptic moments.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

PoLR implies Demonstrative. Although I can easily see you as PoLR, I don't think you're not EIE/LIE. Especially the latter.
    What's an Ne demonstrative?

I feel like I'm not a specific type yet i can relate on one description on other types lol.xD that's why I'm finding it hard to type myself because I'm so complicated lol

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's an Ne demonstrative?

I feel like I'm not a specific type yet i can relate on one description on other types lol.xD that's why I'm finding it hard to type myself because I'm so complicated lol
    I think you should start looking into the theory. Study all the 8 Information Elements and see where each one fits better. Don't pay too attention to descriptions, they may lead you to mistype.

By the way, Demonstrative would be the 8th function of both EIE and LIE. It means that is strong but it shows up only in the background and you don't think it's useful. That's why you never use it in public. I don't think that Demonstrative is your case. I'm still sure that it's your (very strong) Leading function.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think you should start looking into the theory. Study all the 8 Information Elements and see where each one fits better. Don't pay too attention to descriptions, they may lead you to mistype.

By the way, Demonstrative would be the 8th function of both EIE and LIE. It means that is strong but it shows up only in the background and you don't think it's useful. That's why you never use it in public. I don't think that Demonstrative is your case. I'm still sure that it's your (very strong) Leading function.
    Yes. I guess so. I somehow think i have Ne because i can really observe it in real world lol xD like you can compare yourself with others. so i think Ne is my main or second or main whatever hehe. yeah..

I would like to take a test again but man, I'm already fed up answering tests because i was like in the middle always. like i want four options rather than picking what percentage are you because I'm always in the middle xD

Do you know socionics tests with multiple choice?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. I guess so. I somehow think i have Ne because i can really observe it in real world lol xD like you can compare yourself with others. so i think Ne is my main or second or main whatever hehe. yeah..

I would like to take a test again but man, I'm already fed up answering tests because i was like in the middle always. like i want four options rather than picking what percentage are you because I'm always in the middle xD

Do you know socionics tests with multiple choice?
    As said, my advice is to learn the theory and to stop taking test. I have been able to take the SOLTI-160 seven times not coming up with a solution. Anyway, if you want a multiple choice test, look here. I don't think it's very accurate, since it was translated from Russian.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Tests are useless in your case. You have already exposed far more information than test take into account.

Anyways, it might take a while but you should study socionics model A in general which is kind of PoLR hit. Everything in socionics can be derived from it. It is abstract in it's nature. Laws are universal across the model and applies to every type hence you might discover things such as supervision rings (4×4) and what constitutes activity on intertype relations. It takes time.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

As said, my advice is to learn the theory and to stop taking test. I have been able to take the SOLTI-160 seven times not coming up with a solution. Anyway, if you want a multiple choice test, look here. I don't think it's very accurate, since it was translated from Russian.
    And now I'm an estp. :/

***ESTP(Zhukov) - 250
    ***ESFP(Napoleon) - 240
    ***ESFJ(Hugo) - 235

***ENFP(Huxley) - 225
    ***ISTP(Gabin) - 220
    ***ISFP(Dumas) - 205
    ***ESTJ(Stirlitz) - 205
    ***ENTP(Don Quixote) - 195
    ***ENTJ(Jack London) - 190
    ***INFP(Yesenin) - 190
    ***ENFJ(Hamlet) - 180
    ***ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 180
    ***INTP(Balzac) - 165
    ***INTJ(Robespierre) - 165
    ***INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 150
    ***ISFJ(Dreiser) - 125

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Tests are useless in your case. You have already exposed far more information than test take into account.

Anyways, it might take a while but you should study socionics model A in general which is kind of PoLR hit. Everything in socionics can be derived from it. It is abstract in it's nature. Laws are universal across the model and applies to every type hence you might discover things such as supervision rings (4×4) and what constitutes activity on intertype relations. It takes time.
    Okay. Thanks. Really tests doesn't work for me.. It's like I'm getting enfp, istp, entp, estp

I guess i should focus on my weakness more..to determine what causes it.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@idontgiveaf: I think it's clear that you belong to the Ep Temperament. You should start from there. Look into each of the 4 Exxp types (ILE, IEE, SLE, SEE). Pay attention to how Information Elements are placed through the Model A of a specific type. See what fits and what not. If you'd share your thoughts about each IE it would be helpful too. And remember, if you need help, I'm always here.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@idontgiveaf: I think it's clear that you belong to the Ep Temperament. You should start from there. Look into each of the 4 Exxp types (ILE, IEE, SLE, SEE). Pay attention to how Information Elements are placed through the Model A of a specific type. See what fits and what not. If you'd share your thoughts about each IE it would be helpful too. And remember, if you need help, I'm always here.
    Okay thanks!!! That's only one thing I'm sure about I belong in the IE group. I feel like I'm using or i CAN use those types inside simultaneously.

If i decided to use it, okay.

Right now I'm working on my Ti. I suddenly realized it's helpful for me a lot.. in solving life's problems.

Like: i just woke up from my dream! I had aha moment!!!

I've been stupid constructing sentences in a foreign language because people cannot understand me. - CAUSE: NE overload xD

I've been using Ne too much.

Then i decided to use Ti.

I relaxed myself and started talking in a foreign language. And guess what, i can actually speak the language i just need to think.

With Ne, I'm not thinking, I'm just blurting out random thoughts inside my head without actually using my head '(Ti)

Is my realization correct?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@idontgiveaf: Well, if you use your with your and you feel relaxed, that points at ILE. Which function do you feel to use more comfortably: or ?

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Disliking rules is pretty typical of Ti PoLR though it's not uncommon for other Ep types to dislike rules as well. But generally speaking well defined rules/laws fall under Ti.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@idontgiveaf: Well, if you use your with your and you feel relaxed, that points at ILE. Which function do you feel to use more comfortably: or ?
    I think when i use Ti, i can function more appropriately xD

But i can also use Fi.

I think usage of Ti is more beneficial in my real world so i guess i can actually use it.

I just prefer to use it you know.

That's why i really find it hard to know myself.. Because when i tag myself as ILE but then i have great social skills lol people will think im rather an IEe and if i have full of emotions, people will think im IEE. So i wonder, is an ILE incapable of exhibiting feelings? Lol xD

But when I'm just IEE. It's not like i use Fi all the time. Yes i can be happy all the time but I'm usually using my thinking in handling situations. Because Fi is like towards within you first.

I don't wanna think about myself that much because it depresses me out.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AbZero View Post
    Disliking rules is pretty typical of Ti PoLR though it's not uncommon for other Ep types to dislike rules as well. But generally speaking well defined rules/laws fall under Ti.
    I see.. But if a rule make sense, i don't have problems following them. I just don't follow rules when it doesn't make sense. That's all.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So i wonder, is an ILE incapable of exhibiting feelings?
    Let's say, it's less capable. ILE's PoLR is . This results in not being sure about the psychological distance in a relationship, in hiding personal feelings just to avoid other's opinion about them. You seem none of this.

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/types/ILE-ENTp/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast