Page 146 of 199 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,840 of 7944

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    I really don't know why I'm doing this, it could be because I'm bored but I am going to summon @Sol and say I don't know how anyone can not see you as anything but an LSI.

I know my dual when I see it.
    He's right on his self-typing, ESTj. His thought processes reveal external objective dynamic thinking patterns, and demonstrates a clear lack of introverted intuition. The thing is he's very strict on his opinions and that's a stereotype of ISTjs, he's probably LFVE.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    my constructive was of the joke kind btw /hides/ I think you are quite iei
    I figured, it’s all good

lol thank you for playing

to everyone else: you guys are lame and boring
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me

<--------- FIGHT ME. lol

Anyway, sup folks. Hope y'all are good. **Quick disclaimer, I don't expect anyone to actually read all of this shit; it's primarily a way for me to honor my Ti even when it hurts to do so. lol But if you do decide to sacrifice a few minutes of your existence you'll never get back, cheers!**

Just passing through to make a small amendment (and perhaps pass on an observation or two)--it's fairly humbling to receive notifications of liked posts where I'm speaking as a type I'm actually...not. lol But I don't mind seasoning and stuffing ample crow down my throat for the sake of accuracy and potentially correcting/improving someone else's understanding due to (reasonable) errors in my own misidentification.

1.) Even prior to the period where I stopped regularly posting, I had removed the ENTJ/LIE typing from my profile because as I was gradually expanding my knowledge base and deepening my understanding of Socionics and other Jungian based typologies, I started to strongly suspect that I might be mistyped and was quietly considering the Beta STs. In hindsight, knowing what I know now, I was foolish AF to believe that I didn't (CLEARLY) value Fe...like several of you correctly and repeatedly pointed out. Lol

To be clear, I rarely if ever disputed whether I was utilizing Fe as much as I was accused of, but that because LIE-Ni possesses enhanced Role Fe(/Fi), my usage of it theoretically wouldn't have been odd or particularly indicative of a mistyping. Moreover, the crux of my argument was centered around my insistence that I most certainly wasn't an Fe base, and in large part due to my weak Fi and what I then believed was my inability/reduced capacity for experiencing affective empathy by way of emotional contagion and viscerally mirroring another's emotional state, a trait more readily apparent in Fe valuers (more on that fumble, later).

2.) Also, OF COURSE my trash 1D Ni never picked up on the reoccurring pattern of me aggressively returning to typology whenever my personal life was spiraling out of control, in which case I was usually “shadowing”/wading neck deep in my unhealthy subconscious and/or desperately resorting to unvalued functions and information elements for relief, thereby increasing the likelihood that I wasn’t accurately perceiving and evaluating myself correctly. What further affirms this belief is that, seeing as I am now in a much better place (praise be to Odin), many of the posts I made during my “shadow mode” read as unbearably obnoxious, edge lord levels of cringe. Fucking YIKES, bruh Lol Apologies for subjugating some of you folks to that. It’s now somewhat easier for me to better understand how some of you might have perceived me as an emotionally unhinged EIE commie SJW lol—more “fucking DUH” on my part btw, seeing as how no quadra is more concerned with “socio-political matters” than BETA.

3.) I also learned that, apparently, SLEs mistyping as LIEs isn’t that uncommon due to
    a.] how Socionics and MBTI respectively define certain information elements/cognitive functions (particularly Se and Te, in this case)—MBTI, dumpster fire that it is, often conflates Se’s propensity for data (i.e., raw information) collection, spatial awareness, and body-kinesthetic intelligence with Te’s fact (actionable information) accumulation and preoccupation with the effectiveness of productive effort. MBTI was my first introduction to personality theory and provided the informational basis for my initial typings as INTJ and ENTJ , principles I foolishly assumed would also hold up in my transition to Socionics. NOPE.

b.] Not to mention, function accentuation that directly impacts subtype formation—without a doubt, I know that by virtue of inborn wiring (“ADHD” boosting dem intuitive and ethical functions) and extrinsic environmental factors (Te, due to my career), I’m a rarer breed of SLE…very energetically “present” and intense, a bit quirkier, more verbally fluent, more emotive/volatile, but a MARSHAL nonetheless--according to All-Father, Pope Gulenko, I’m SLE-Creative as a primary orientation with Harmonizing as the second strongest, most developed orientation (more on this, later). I could even make an argument for how being raised by Fi valuers (mom SEE, father LIE, Grandma ESI) that river danced all over my PoLR function is likely responsible for how painfully cognizant I am of its “lack” of confidence in my psyche.

c.] Lastly, it’s also not uncommon for beneficiaries to mistype as their benefactor, especially considering the benefactor represents a sort of aspirational figure—LIEs and SLEs both share 4D Te and 1D Fi and have the same -/+ IE charges, which might reasonably albeit delusionally cause the beneficiary to over identify with the benefactor.

4.) To gain some additional perspective, I thought it would be interesting to seek out a few professional typing services with the highest social profiles, each ascribing to somewhat different frameworks and methodologies—all but one typed me as ESTP/SLE/SeTi, with the most interesting and insightful of the bunch being Objective Personality, who specifically typed me FM SeFe PB/C(S). What’s hilarious is that, according to their method, though I’m technically a “thinker,” effectively I’m a “feeler,” in that they believe my “savior”/”go to” functions are Se and Fe, thereby making me a “jumper” (over the auxiliary function in favor of the tertiary) which they claim half of all people are.

Much to my chagrin, this is more validation that some of you may have been on to something by typing me EIE—according to the OPS method, I’m like an ersatz EIE. Moreover, somewhat correlatively to the -/+ IE charges in Socionics, they believe that the cognitive functions manifest “Masculine (solid, unyielding, pushy, assertive)” and “Feminine (movable, adaptive, fluid, reactive)” modalities, which often directly and drastically impact how one’s type presents and is perceived. According to OPS’ code, I’m FM, a combination that denotes a Feminine Sensory function and a Masculine Extroverted judging function and is also correlated to the Visual learning style in NLP theory—basically this means that my Se is Feminine (thereby making my Ni masculine) and my Fe is Masculine (thereby making my Ti feminine)—theoretically this suggests that whenever I express my Fe and Ni, it will have a distinctly palpable, aggressive, forceful, directive quality, which could certainly be misconstrued to be more indicative of my true type, again making me present like some pumped up EIE. This would also explain why it was easier for me to not readily identify with the the most culturally popular and pervasive depiction of SLE (enneagram 7s). Fascinating shit.

5.) In a few of my old posts, I’ve mentioned that my best friend is EIE (now it makes more sense)—OPS typed him as MF Fe-Se PC/BS, which would theoretically make him present more like an SLE, and he is indeed rather uncharacteristically active, present and forceful for an EIE. HOWEVER, regardless of how closely we may resemble each other’s type, I'm pretty sold on the belief that we are accurately typed because in a fight I would still handily beat dat ass.

I’ve also previously mentioned around here that I’ve spent the bulk of my life and career in the Sports/Entertainment industry where I’m usually surrounded by powerful Se leads who, for example, comprise the peak of body-kinesthetic intelligence, wealth, social status and resource acquisition, the Alphas of the Alphas, and in comparison to them, I’m not nearly as impressive a figure—I’m well aware and accepting of the fact that there will always be a hierarchy in every facet of society and in that particular world, my dick doesn’t swing the lowest, which will obviously impact the degree of my swagger.

Furthermore, I have often been involved in mediations and negotiations that require a more “delicate,” flexible, judicious touch when dealing with oversized egos and high financial stakes—it’s actually because of this dominant, apparently “Feminine” Se that I excel at being a power broker. I’m hypersensitive and hyperreactive to the perceived distribution of power in every context and am very deliberate and prudent in how I wield it—rather than be the bull in the China Shop like many of my Se base brethren, I’m the lither anaconda just BARELY slithering by and avoiding calamity—still a behemoth, just of a different order; it’s like how Jujitsu is seemingly more gentle than Karate but both can still adequately rearrange your guts. It’s this seemingly passive, more adaptable orientation to power that led me to downplay and minimize the force, presence, and strength of my Se—it became much clearer once I remembered that the functions exist along a spectrum/continuum.

The point is, that even though my EIE buddy has Savior, Masculine Se that gives him more “oomph” than the typical EIE, it’s still his weaker tertiary function (using the Grant Stack) and, in Socionics, it’s a 2D function and that still can’t ever match up to a 4D/Dominant function, even if a Feminine modality predominates. I literally am always “sizing up” everyone and everything in my space. When I look at people, any potentially disempowering “flaws” and “weaknesses” jump out to me and I instantly know how to leverage them, if necessary. It’s instinctive for me to immediately assess the power dynamic inherent or present within any situation/environment—that’s not something that intuitive types, even if Se valuing, usually do.

I’m either extremely tuned in and focused and/or distracted by what’s going on around me, which grants me sharper reflexes and shorter reaction times. I’m a skyscraping motherfucker and my EIE buddy is even bigger and taller and yet I can and have more readily mobilized my strength and power reserves to put him on his ass—it’s almost like I can perceive this invisible energy field around him and the degree to which it allows him to mobilize/react/turn up and his isn’t more potent and palpable than mine is, even though he literally takes up more corporeal space. Once I realized that all intuitive types tend to “hit” me like that, as if they are less energetically and physically “embodied,” which is consistent with the overarching theory concerning the disconnection from the body, it’s become a clear as day distinguishing marker.

I know that I’ve always noticed that difference in people, though I didn’t have Socionics as a framework to explain: with strong Se valuers and Se bases especially being the most “mobilized” and “ready to go”; with 4D Se having ESEs and LSEs often energetically resonating like dense, heavy bricks with sleeper agent mobilization time when necessary; and Si ignoring SLIs and SEIs sending out fuzzy “mixed signals” due to Si’s preoccupation with being “relaxed,” though they can also surprise you with their ability to move; while intuitive types generally give the impression of “prey”…lol which I like and am often attracted to because they’re generally less of an immediate threat or challenge in the Se sense, thereby allowing me to lower my guard…and manifest a more relaxing Si state of being. My mind was blown when it fully sunk in that, as a species, intuitive types don’t usually relate or see the world through that lens—this is how I now OFFICIALLY recognize myself as Se dom.

6.) Wrapping up this treatise, concerning my prior belief that I wasn’t capable of affective empathy (Fe) or “perceiving the continuous excitations in people's psychological states,” I was wrong. Again. Lol Nah, I just discovered that it’s more complicated than I initially believed. I had always acknowledged that among those predisposed to affective empathy, there was a difference in the experienced intensity and depth of the perceived feelings ranging from EIEs and ESEs (Fe base) who are on average the most sensitive to ambient emotional feedback down to LIIs and LSIs (Fe suggestive) who are often the least sensitive, though it does still register to some degree. This is probably a huge self-report and confirmation to some of you, but I honestly underestimated how naturally, somewhat psychopathically resistant or perhaps desensitized I was to ambient emotional feedback. Lol What I learned is that it takes a heavy intense amount of it for it to register in any way that I may notice and be affected by.

I recently remembered an experience I had as a kid that lends to the veracity of this theory: I was at a family member’s funeral and perhaps because most of my family is comprised of Fi valuers, there wasn’t much open, free flowing expression of communal grief so I remembered being relatively fine; however, perhaps because there were 200+ people present, I did feel a very low simmering sense of dis-ease on my skin and throughout my body. But when two ESE cousins showed up, they immediately commenced to “warm weather” hysterics and theatrics, almost knocking over the coffin and all the while wailing and sobbing in this weird, quasi-autistic, deep, guttural fashion that seemed to be eating them from the inside out. Suddenly, I felt a strange sensation run across my heart and the hairs on my neck stood up—couldn’t successfully attach the sensation to any specific internal feeling, tho.

Nevertheless, I was sitting next to my stoic SEE mom and still holding it together, if anything trying to make sense of my strange new sensations when the ESEs came over to hug my mom while bawling and almost as if someone flipped a switch, I burst into the fugliest, struggle face, busted bum ugly cry and made a sound akin to Chewbacca being shot or unexpectedly receiving a dry thumb up the ass…and the thumb had gotten snagged on a particularly matted, shit encrusted piece of fur as it made its way into the ass—it just came over me, like it had been magically induced, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. Something like that has only happened to me twice in my life, in situations where the emotional intensity was dialed all the way up, in ways that I wasn’t accustomed to. It was a probably a mixture of infrequency, confusion about the nature of it and repressed shame and embarrassment that made me not even count those instances as examples of likely affective empathy processing overload.

There was a brief, particularly dark moment in my life a long time ago where I feared that I might actually be a psychopath (lulz), primarily stemming from lots of super violent ideation in addition to a generalized, persistent lack of any feeling whatsoever in addition to what I perceived as inadequate, inappropriate NON-reactions to the feelings of others and even a callous enjoyment for the suffering of those I thought deserved it. I started reading a lot of books and scientific studies on the subject, one of which found that some psychopaths were, overtime and with routine, persistent exposure and engagement with other people’s authentic emotional experience, able to produce and grow the mirror neurons responsible for triggering affective empathy. Fortunately, I soon discovered personality theory not too long afterwards and learned that I probably wasn’t a psychopath (perhaps sub clinical at the worst lol), but just so happened to be a logical person (who had also been weaned on hyper violence and further empathy impairing trauma) and understanding/feeling emotions in a certain way would probably never be or feel natural to me.

Cut to the pandemic when I suddenly had a lot of downtime and randomly fell into routinely watching reaction videos on YouTube (having completely forgotten about the aforementioned “psychopath study” lol) that primarily featured content I found to be particularly and surprisingly emotionally resonant...lo and fucking behold, it has actually become progressively easier for me to be moved and reflect the emotional experiences of the reactors in people more broadly. It’s legit become a very cathartic and masochistically enjoyable activity—kinda cool and relieving to see my humanity grow in real time. Lol I’d wager that getting older (and becoming ever more cognizant of/in touch with my NFJ subconscious) and being restricted by a super depressing global pandemic that brought all sorts of fee fees to the surface has also contributed to my recent awakening. Anyway, yeah, turns out I am capable of affective empathy. I love that for me. Lol

tldr: SLE final type

Ok thanks bye

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    But when two ESE cousins showed up, they immediately commenced to “warm weather” hysterics and theatrics, almost knocking over the coffin and all the while wailing and sobbing in this weird, quasi-autistic, deep, guttural fashion that seemed to be eating them from the inside out.
    One of the best things I've read on this forum

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

I'm not a 4D Fe type, demonstrative, or base.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Northstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK7_pW7xDII

I'm currently watching your video and I'm just gonna write down stuff as the video goes along since it's 20 minutes long. I thought it was interesting that you mentioned that you expect results from others. it reminded me of a conversation I had with an IEI-D friend a couple of days ago who works as a programmer and invested in crypto and I jokingly just said to him "well, if you are going to be a millionaire you can be an angel investor for my socionics projects" and he said "fine, but I will expect results from you" and his voice suddenly became serious so that got stuck in my mind. SLE and IEI are both Result types in Reinin dichotomies:

https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index....ess_and_result

your speech and mode of expression seems introverted to me, but that's more of a subjective impression I guess. you frequently look to the side or up when you are searching for words to describe something and you voice seems relaxed, there were also times when you would pause for 5 or even 10 seconds to think something through. your daughter made me lose focus tbh. it's funny how even a minor distraction can get me out of zone. overall I'm not really sure if there was much to take away from the questions and your answers, I would have probably asked different ones but gulenko probably already had a direction in mind and was just trying to confirm his observations. I can see why he would type you SLE but tbh, I find IEI more likely. make of that what you will. your friend that you mention at the end might be an LSI but that's a vague guess on little information. the way the video went reminded me of one part in IEI's description where gulenko writes: Likes listening to interesting or simply entertaining and funny stories, will recall funny episodes from his life. (under manner of communication, I mean the stories with your car).

https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index....ile_by_Gulenko

it could just be the nature of such an interview I guess since there's something you gotta talk about in an interview I guess. @AWellArmedCat talked about such stories too in his video, they were just different experiences.

maybe to end it. here's a person I would type as an SLE-C. maybe you want to compare his temperament to your own. it's only in german but should be enough to get the basic idea of EP temperament across

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Q0rkjXuP8
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    maybe to end it. here's a person I would type as an SLE-C. maybe you want to compare his temperament to your own. it's only in german but should be enough to get the basic idea of EP temperament across

I think that's just an EIE that likes to do steroids (Ej temperament is so blatant). Here is a real SLE-C instead https://youtu.be/7136itFTrcc take notes.

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StereoTYPE View Post
    I think that's just an EIE that likes to do steroids (Ej temperament is so blatant). Here is a real SLE-C instead https://youtu.be/7136itFTrcc take notes.

Yeah, I want to slap the German guy across the face, and scream that LTG monologue to him so hard that his dick shrinks.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Dane Horlock View Post
    I'm not a 4D Fe type, demonstrative, or base.

Scream it louder, you didn't bait enough trolls yet.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    CPTSD is often confused for BPD. Fortunately more psychologists are becoming more aware of CPTSD.
    To be honest, I'm not even sure how the two get conflated. When you actually understand them both it's really not that difficult.

EDIT:
    Wait, yeah, I do know. It's because professionals don't actually take their time and ask questions when diagnosing. Nvm.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StereoTYPE View Post
    I think that's just an EIE that likes to do steroids (Ej temperament is so blatant).
    Could be ESE.

Alive should get his eye sight checked. Facial expressions do not register.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    Could be ESE.
    Possible, or maybe LSI in a Semi-Dual shift to ESE. ESEs don't care about fitness too much on that level (they are more about eating healthy from what I've observed).

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't judge the C-SLE examples that Alive and Stereotype posted. But my experience of C-SLE is that they lack the directed energy (that's more a D trait), and instead seem more nerdy and irrational. Se is often associated way too much with aggression in this forum. It can mean aggression because the person is naturally in tune with the physical environment, but very often you don't see much aggression or directed energy. They can have this strange combination of head-in-the-clouds combined with earthliness and raw physicality.

My examples of C-SLE would be:

Miina Äkkijyrkkä, artist
    This guy, dance teacher
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I can't judge the C-SLE examples that Alive and Stereotype posted. But my experience of C-SLE is that they lack the directed energy (that's more a D trait)
    This is a great point, it is possible Low Tier God is SLE-D (he is quite aggressive with his marketing these days), perhaps Uwe Boll is the real C subtype (pretty sure he is SLE regardless). https://youtu.be/YO13_9W-prk

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    @Northstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK7_pW7xDII

I'm currently watching your video and I'm just gonna write down stuff as the video goes along since it's 20 minutes long. I thought it was interesting that you mentioned that you expect results from others. it reminded me of a conversation I had with an IEI-D friend a couple of days ago who works as a programmer and invested in crypto and I jokingly just said to him "well, if you are going to be a millionaire you can be an angel investor for my socionics projects" and he said "fine, but I will expect results from you" and his voice suddenly became serious so that got stuck in my mind. SLE and IEI are both Result types in Reinin dichotomies:

https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php/Process_and_result
    Half of the socion is result types, but yes, I'm a result type for sure. I'm pretty sure everyone expects results at some point, but probably low Ni types expect them faster. FWIW I think crypto is basically a combination of Ponzi scheme and tulip mania that works as long as new greater fools come along. I would never invest in crypto, almost all my stocks are solid real-world energy and raw material stocks with high dividend yields.

your speech and mode of expression seems introverted to me, but that's more of a subjective impression I guess. you frequently look to the side or up when you are searching for words to describe something and you voice seems relaxed, there were also times when you would pause for 5 or even 10 seconds to think something through. your daughter made me lose focus tbh. it's funny how even a minor distraction can get me out of zone. overall I'm not really sure if there was much to take away from the questions and your answers, I would have probably asked different ones but gulenko probably already had a direction in mind and was just trying to confirm his observations. I can see why he would type you SLE but tbh, I find IEI more likely. make of that what you will. your friend that you mention at the end might be an LSI but that's a vague guess on little information. the way the video went reminded me of one part in IEI's description where gulenko writes: Likes listening to interesting or simply entertaining and funny stories, will recall funny episodes from his life. (under manner of communication, I mean the stories with your car).

https://www.wikisocion.net/en/index....ile_by_Gulenko

it could just be the nature of such an interview I guess since there's something you gotta talk about in an interview I guess. @AWellArmedCat talked about such stories too in his video, they were just different experiences.

Yeah, I'm not animated and don't like Fe too much, so in some sense I'd accept a SLI-C typing (IP with Se accentuation) though then the problem of "values" enters the equation. However, as I mostly seem to find IEEs non-verbally interesting it makes some sense. But to sum it up, I don't think socionics is correct, it touches on some useful points and good observations on clusterings of traits in people. There are a lot of false dichotomies especially related to valuing information elements, so I don't think many people neatly fall into a single type. A lot of people can fall in-between in one or two dichotomies (DCNH is an attempt to reconcile with this), but because those can invert one's "values" I think there's a bigger problem there. You can use bits and pieces but sometimes there isn't a single "best fit" and you should consider traits from a couple of types instead of artificially forcing everyone into just one type.

Oh, and when it comes to IEI, there's almost nothing that fits me in any of the descriptions or portraits of the type, it's at the very bottom of the list of typings I'd consider having any merit or usefulness as a description of my personality.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway, this is what I always get on these tests. close to 50/50 in extroversion, the other dichotomies are clear cut:

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Oh, and when it comes to IEI, there's almost nothing that fits me in any of the descriptions or portraits of the type, it's at the very bottom of the list of typings I'd consider having any merit or usefulness as a description of my personality.
    You look very SLE to me, the problem is the Creative subtype. From the look of your eyes, I'm thinking about Harmony sub (lol). In my own observation, types with creative sub have very clear extrovert trait, even the introvert one.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tarnished View Post
    You look very SLE to me, the problem is the Creative subtype. From the look of your eyes, I'm thinking about Harmony sub (lol). In my own observation, types with creative sub have very clear extrovert trait, even the introvert one.
    I get what you mean, but Gulenko's descriptions of H subtype (and its role in groups) and his type description of SLE-H don't fit me at all. C subtype in general does fit pretty well, actually (though the SLE-C subtype desc is more than silly). I'm contacting rather than distancing in general, but I just don't like groups, slogans, inspiring speeches or any kind of attempts to enforce unity, at all. I'm really more of a lone wolf when it comes to that kind of stuff. "Charismatic" leaders only inspire distrust and disgust in me.

If I would choose between Gulenko's "Marshal - Schemer, Prototypes: Human resources representative, strategic planner, overseer of business mergers" vs. "Craftsman - Tester, Prototypes: Testers of technical devices, masterful users of work instruments or weapons". The former is no fit at all but the second one is maybe the best fit of all his descriptions. I've worked a total of 5 years in two different testing occupations. The type of work that suits me very well is prototype building and testing technical devices, resourcefulness in dynamic and new situations.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So do you mean that LSI would have clear Se, LII clear Ne, EIE clear Fe, etc?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

In general functionally I find Gulenko's typing of me very spot on. I'm continuous more than discrete, on time (even with foresight) more than late, genuinely expressive more than trying, more temporally organized (Ni+Ti) than spatially organized (Si+Ti) . So yeah EIE makes perfect sense. Not so much in terms of a role but it does not take into account of my accentuation.

I wonder if North could have accentuation in Te or Ti domain.

But yeah predictability of a character takes a hit for accuracy when zooming in a functional domain.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Leviathan View Post
    Scream it louder, you didn't bait enough trolls yet.
    Lmfao, you're like the only person who's replied to that in like two months. I forgot that I posted it.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So do you mean that LSI would have clear Se, LII clear Ne, EIE clear Fe, etc?
    From what I read from Gulenko site:

Creative subtype formula: EI (or IE) + F.

If I'm not mistaken, E = Fe, I = Ne, and F= Se. So yeah, Creative subtype have stronger Se - Ne - Fe, should be more talkative due to stronger Ne - Fe

I want to post all it here too:

The dominant subtype formula is: PF (or FP) + E

P= Te, F= Se, E = Fe. Te + Se + Fe.

The normalizing subtype formula is LS (or SL) + R

L = Ti, S = Si, R = Fi. Normalizing subtype should be the type have strong inner value (Ti - Fi) and hard to change.

The formula of the harmonizing subtype: TR (or RT) + S

T = Ni, R = Fi, S = Si. Most passive and relaxing subtype

From this angle, this subtype system seem not so different with the two subtype system. With D and C similar to extrover subtpye, N and H for introvert subtype. So an LSI - Se should be either D or C subtype??

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Dane Horlock View Post
    Lmfao, you're like the only person who's replied to that in like two months. I forgot that I posted it.
    I don't often pay attention to dates. If something is old, I assume it could just as well be a slow moving thread. I don't really see time as super relevant when it comes to a forum format. Maybe I'm wrong about that, though.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take a look at Gulenko subtype again, I realize that some type may get a higher change with some subtype and vice versa:

Exp: SLE introvert subtype would be easier to have N subtype more than H subtype: with N subtype, they already have 3D Si, 3D Ti and 1D Fi, when with H sub, they only have 3D Si, 1D Fi and 1D Ni.

ILI is a very introvert type, even with an extrover sube, they still less extrovert than other type

Exp: ILI - D would focus on 3D Te, 1D Fe and 1D Se, and with ILI - C: 3D Ne, 1D Se, 1D Fe
    While with ESI D: 3D Fe, 3D Se, 1D Te. ESI C: 3D Se, 3D Fe and 1D Ne.

ESI more extrovert than ILI.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I'm not animated and don't like Fe too much, so in some sense I'd accept a SLI-C typing (IP with Se accentuation) though then the problem of "values" enters the equation. However, as I mostly seem to find IEEs non-verbally interesting it makes some sense. But to sum it up, I don't think socionics is correct, it touches on some useful points and good observations on clusterings of traits in people. There are a lot of false dichotomies especially related to valuing information elements, so I don't think many people neatly fall into a single type. A lot of people can fall in-between in one or two dichotomies (DCNH is an attempt to reconcile with this), but because those can invert one's "values" I think there's a bigger problem there. You can use bits and pieces but sometimes there isn't a single "best fit" and you should consider traits from a couple of types instead of artificially forcing everyone into just one type.

a question I would ask you: do you pay attention to other people's facial expressions and do you try to interpret them? do you notice reactions like disgust, anger, nervousness, discomfort in other people? when you spend time around friends, do you sometimes get the feeling that something doesn't seem right between them, that there are interpersonal dynamics that don't seem to work very well, like one person is constantly rolling their eyes after a comment from another person? if friends are a couple for example, do you get the feeling that they might not get along well with each other even when everything looks fine on the surface? would you say that you care about these aspects, or that you ignore them completely?

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive
    a question I would ask you: do you pay attention to other people's facial expressions and do you try to interpret them? do you notice reactions like disgust, anger, nervousness, discomfort in other people? when you spend time around friends, do you sometimes get the feeling that something doesn't seem right between them, that there are interpersonal dynamics that don't seem to work very well, like one person is constantly rolling their eyes after a comment from another person? if friends are a couple, do you get the feeling that they might now get along well with each other even when everything looks fine on the surface?
    I don’t look at my friends when I meet them, I’m focused on the stuff we are working on. I practically never meet people outside the immediate family without the intent of doing something together (usually working on cars or business related). I don’t look at peoples faces unless I am trying to type them and their personal relationships definitely do not interest me. The worst torture is being forced to watch some tv series or movie with sticky interpersonal situations, lying and cheating, awkward situations and humiliations, relational dramas.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t look at my friends when I meet them, I’m focused on the stuff we are working on. I practically never meet people outside the immediate family without the intent of doing something together (usually working on cars or business related). I don’t look at peoples faces unless I am trying to type them and their personal relationships definitely do not interest me. The worst torture is being forced to watch some tv series or movie with sticky interpersonal situations, lying and cheating, awkward situations and humiliations, relational dramas.

that points more towards introversion and being a creative subtype (only caring about your interests and ignoring everything else). it doesn't answer my question though. maybe another one: when you are arguing with that mechanic about whether or not you can take your car home, are you aware of the impact that your words have on the other person? do you get the feeling that they might secretly want to bullshit you? let me tell you something as an Fi Role type: before I discovered typology and the concept of functions, I wasn't even aware that people pay attention to other people's facial expressions. I never do it. when I get into a huge argument (which occasionally happens due to me going along with every bullshit that's happening around me till I say enough is enough), I tend to destroy the other person through words, and then a type with strong Fi usually jumps in and tells me: "you are really hurting this person now" and then I get the sudden realization of "oh fuck, I might have went to far". I also cannot perceive intentions in other people, whether they are acting geniune or in bad motives.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive
    that points more towards introversion and being a creative subtype (only caring about your interests and ignoring everything else). it doesn't answer my question though. maybe another one: when you are arguing with that mechanic about whether or not you can take your car home, are you aware of the impact that your words have on the other person? do you get the feeling that they might secretly want to bullshit you? let me tell you something as an Fi Role type: before I discovered typology and the concept of functions, I wasn't even aware that people pay attention to other people's facial expressions. I never do it. when I get into a huge argument (which occasionally happens due to me going along with every bullshit that's happening around me till I say enough is enough), I tend to destroy the other person through words, and then a type with strong Fi usually jumps in and tells me: "you are really hurting this person now" and then I get the sudden realization of "oh fuck, I might have went to far". I also cannot perceive intentions in other people, whether they are acting geniune or in bad motives.
    I don’t look at their face even if I’m arguing with them, my focus isn’t on the persons involved, it is about the situation.
    When it comes to facial expressions, I only started thinking about their significance after seeing the series Lie To Me and later when getting into typology to help sort out relationship issues. I’m not a people or feelings person, i’m a hands-on technical one who didn’t give a shit about things outside cars or computers for 35 years. I’m still not convinced typology is worthwhile but it has helped me understand some things.

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

I don't often pay attention to dates. If something is old, I assume it could just as well be a slow moving thread. I don't really see time as super relevant when it comes to a forum format. Maybe I'm wrong about that, though.
    Alright, fair enough. I usually just estimate dates, I don't track time wildly. But yeah, time doesn't matter as long as you're not gonna necro 17 year old threads lol.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take a look at Gulenko subtype again, I realize that some type may get a higher change with some subtype and vice versa:

Exp: SLE introvert subtype would be easier to have N subtype more than H subtype: with N subtype, they already have 3D Si, 3D Ti and 1D Fi, when with H sub, they only have 3D Si, 1D Fi and 1D Ni.

ILI is a very introvert type, even with an extrover sube, they still less extrovert than other type

Exp: ILI - D would focus on 3D Te, 1D Fe and 1D Se, and with ILI - C: 3D Ne, 1D Se, 1D Fe
    While with ESI D: 3D Fe, 3D Se, 1D Te. ESI C: 3D Se, 3D Fe and 1D Ne.

ESI more extrovert than ILI.
    Interesting take. Since G hasn't declared too much info about how enhanced functions affect other IEs, I am not sure how it plays out in the eyes of him.

But based on seeing same type, same sub type people, I think they don't focus on all enhanced functions of an archetype.

So I think even DC subs can be inert sub in terms of two sub model and HN can be more extrovert, it depends on enhanced IEs.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What type is @Stray Cat? He's kind of a pussy, I can't see Beta ST for him at the moment.

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xelor View Post
    What type is @Stray Cat? He's kind of a pussy, I can't see Beta ST for him at the moment.
    Probably a Delta Extrovert, if not ILE.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My typings so far using Model G from just interfacing with people randomly when I'm bored etc.

@Stray Cat LSI
    @Robert Dane Horlock Most likely Beta ST
    @Lady Leviathan EIE-C
    @Rusal EIE-H
    @EIE H EIE-H or EIE-N
    @one Most likely Beta NF

There are some others too.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    If you get more info, curious which NF and which subtype
    If you make a muted video with just your eyes moving while talking (cropped), I can try typing from that for fun.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My typings so far using Model G from just interfacing with people randomly when I'm bored etc.

@Stray Cat LSI
    @Robert Dane Horlock Most likely Beta ST
    @Lady Leviathan EIE-C
    @Rusal EIE-H
    @EIE H EIE-H or EIE-N
    @one Most likely Beta NF

There are some others too.
    @Adam Strange LIE or ILE in Model G, never seen a video of him
    @Armitage LSI in denial
    @cyberpunk SLE - needs some Ni in his life
    @Tallmo SEI-N most likely
    @godslave EIE

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Armitage LSI in denial
    @godslave EIE
    @AWellArmedCat EIE-H, gaslit by @Alive into thinking he's an IEI
    @roger557 LSI, a really weird boomer LSI with some kind of fixation on fecal matter - literally asks people how they take a shit
    @Subteigh Possibly IEI, good sense of humor
    @Disturbed LSI-H

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never been able to see One as ILI. Seems more like an Ethical type, even (very high Agreeableness, partly), and Fe valuing. Doesn't seem Gamma, either.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Regarding the EIE typing for me, considering me to be any kind of Fe valuing type is rather silly. It's clear I care nothing about maintaining, or even being considerate/mindful of, emotional atmospheres. I have awareness of them, but I literally ignore them. One pays far more attention to them than I do, even.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Regarding the EIE typing for me, considering me to be any kind of Fe valuing type is rather silly. It's clear I care nothing about maintaining, or even being considerate/mindful of, emotional atmospheres. I have awareness of them, but I literally ignore them. One pays far more attention to them than I do, even.
    Last I checked you were a pretty creative expressive person, I never typed you EIE out of malice or to troll you - an Ne PoLR doesn't work for you since you don't have one. You are also a Dynamic type, you write about things as being in motion, suffer from boredom (i.e. being a person of time, not space) etc. That's all I really have to say about it. Pretty obvious to me you aren't LSI or ESI. Look into IEI if EIE doesn't fit, also a Dynamic type.

And yeah, @one is also Beta NF.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Armitage LSI in denial
    @godslave EIE
    Thanks. Yes, I do need Ni, though I'm not sure how it looks.