Thread: ILE & LII disliking each other

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder what @Northstar thinks of @Stray Cat's type.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xelor View Post
    That's funny. My exceptional high school GPA just got me accepted to a prestigious university. How's living in the ghetto as you drink yourself to death? Rhetorical question, no need to answer.
    If you aren't Kiana roleplaying, you're an LSI from the looks of it. SLE? Nah, I'm not giving you that.

Edit: In fact... You already typed yourself as Beta. You're using CD cognitive style and Control Te. You insulted my intelligence, Benefactor looks down on the Beneficiary etc. Seems LSI enough to me. If you're Kiana, you're not SEE-N, you're more like LSI-C. If you're just some random asshole, you're not SLE, you're LSI.
    In other words, you're butt hurt.... and by prestigious university you really mean you've been accepted to an online college for waitresses and blokes who read coloring books for scholastic entertainment. Congratulations

Whoever Kiana is maybe you can tag her too and feed you the attention and validation you happen to be seeking in a thread that wasn't about you until you made it about you

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    In other words, you're butt hurt.... and by prestigious university you really mean you've been accepted to an online college for waitresses and blokes who read coloring books for scholastic entertainment. Congratulations

Whoever Kiana is maybe you can tag her too and feed you the attention and validation you happen to be seeking in a thread that wasn't about you until you made it about you
    Mad LSI says what? Shut up already, poser.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xelor
    Obviously not SLE. In his own words, only here for polite and insightful discussion to help each other but started being randomly more rude as the weird overdone politeness was pointed out.
    Thought about ILE at one point due to SEI fascination but hard to see fluid creative logic with the typical falling back to meta level defensiveness instead of being able to quickly construct real counterarguments.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like I said, subtype makes a huge difference. ILE-Ti and LII-Ne get along fine with each other. LII-Ti don't get along with ILE-Ti, LII-Ti is too easily hurt, and too inflexible and often doesn't like changes and misses even more details than LII-Ne. LII-Ti usually like to be in control, and ILE-Ti value their freedom, and ILE-Ti doesn't like playing by the LII-Ti's rules. Also, LII-Ti are easily disgusted by farts, shit, body odor, etc., so they may hate ILE-Ti for that. Also, most LII-Ti are male and most ILE-Ti are female, and LII-Ti very often favor traditional gender roles... they often don't like headstrong women, they often want sensitivity aimed towards themselves.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mad LSI says what? Shut up already, poser.
    Are those tears of anger or tears of sadness that you're bleeding?

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Obviously not SLE. In his own words, only here for polite and insightful discussion to help each other but started being randomly more rude as the weird overdone politeness was pointed out.
    Thought about ILE at one point due to SEI fascination but hard to see fluid creative logic with the typical falling back to meta level defensiveness instead of being able to quickly construct real counterarguments.
    Tldr, except for one word

How can someone offer counterarguments on a "make believe" forum where everything said is conjecture and prodominantly heresay?

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are those tears of anger or tears of sadness that you're bleeding?
    Tears of joy, actually lmao

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm I always suspected that mirrors had trouble getting along because of the opposing temperaments. It's something I was wondering recently actually, how much temperament differences can affect ITR relationships. It seems to be slightly overlooked since ITR is based mostly on information elements.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilthoth View Post
    Hmm I always suspected that mirrors had trouble getting along because of the opposing temperaments. It's something I was wondering recently actually, how much temperament differences can affect ITR relationships. It seems to be slightly overlooked since ITR is based mostly on information elements.
    FWIW, probably my best friend is a male ILI Mirror tax attorney. He and I go on two-week long trips together and I’ve only been pissed off at him once in twenty-five years.
    I know a lot of other ILIs and, while I usually get along with them well enough, I don’t usually hang out with them much because of the aforementioned temperament differences.

So, your mileage may vary. People differ and not all of those differences are captured by Socionics.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tears of joy, actually lmao
    That wasn't an option. Cry again.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nephilthoth View Post
    Yeah. Irrational/rational relations aren't the greatest

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That wasn't an option. Cry again.
    I create my own options, obviously that irritates you and that's too much for your Ne PoLR as you can't think outside the box. Again, you are not SLE - I know it's hard for you to accept, but once you do, you'll probably stop overcompensating as much.

https://emojipedia.org/face-with-tears-of-joy/ thanks again for the cheap giggle - try playing the game sober.
    Last edited by Ocean Man; 05-10-2022 at 09:28 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah. Irrational/rational relations aren't the greatest

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I create my own options, obviously that irritates you and that's too much for your Ne PoLR as you can't think outside the box. Again, you are not SLE - I know it's hard for you to accept, but once you do, you'll probably stop overcompensating as much.

https://emojipedia.org/face-with-tears-of-joy/ thanks again for the cheap giggle - try playing the game sober.
    How long did it take for you whine that reply out? Was it after the getting necessary emotional support from Northstar or was this another high school girl rant you've got filed away in your android?

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn't click. Your whack attempts at humor aren't funny enough

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn't click. Your whack attempts at humor aren't funny enough
    Were you drunk again when you quoted me 5 times? It's not humor, it's more like the truth. You are a fraud. And it's spelled: wack, again, fraud.

Edit: Interestingly a crazy chick I knew that equally sucked at typology, mistyped herself as SLE, stanned being an internet tough guy, and mispelled "wack" as "whack" too. You're free to quote me another 5 or 6 times, probably not going to respond again though - you're putting in less effort than I am on here.
    Last edited by Ocean Man; 05-18-2022 at 08:40 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mirror relationship shows how is different for someone to communicate even if your interests are the same.

What hurts more in a mirror relationship is the fact that the role function overreact on things, and doing so the other (who has the same function as PolR) gets an exaggerated expression of what he hates most.
    Also, the give different importance to Lead and aux function each other.

This is what I noticed with my LII and ILE friends:
    - The LII is more autonomous and free from the "Fe" burden. He judges first and perceive later. For this reason, he could lack tact (sometimes pretending that transforming their Ti thoughts in emotional "rational" judgments will work, but he doesn't ->Fi role), giving the ILE a hard blow, which they respond with overreacting Se, getting no response from LII.
    The LII scoffs at ENTP's anger every time it happens and likes to tease him, laughing at him being in rage.
    He does the same with me, but I'm better at controlling myself knowing how he works, but it requires energies (He is my supervisor)

Sir that's my emotional support gremlin ApeironStella's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-Ne 5w4 594 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, ILEs, people who make me realize how second hand embarrassment feels, and that it's probably how higher Fe types view me too.

I often have a lot of sympathy for them because I can tell in most cases they genuinely mean well, but they have no sense of boundary to the point my role Fi has me just standing there wondering if they ever had any concept of how to interact with others. (Again, pot calling kettle black)

One example that always pops to my mind is an ILE I was in a club with suddenly starting to talk about very personal experiences with others when we were alone for ten minutes, when we have barely interacted before beyond being classmates at uni. I couldn't help wondering why he would recount experiences like that to a complete stranger, especially IRL. Not that I don't like to share personal experiences myself, especially if I can put a funny spin on it with friends, but 1D Fi vs 2D Fi really showed up there.

When it comes to Se, I'm trying to think of real life examples of me being kneejerk around ILEs, and only one I can think of is possibly another guy from our class who was likely an ILE and in general had very snake oil salesman vibe (he was selling magic trick sets at the time, in fact) and just me in general getting kneejerk reactions around him when he tried too hard to catch others' attention by drawing attention to himself and trying to come off as a big shot listing his supposed accomplishments.

In fact, I remember him coming over to sit with us when I was with a few friends at uni's cafe, all three of us just being uncomfortable and awkward as he was trying to impress us with talking about joining an international magic trick show as a teen, before going into selling magic sets now, and none of us wanting to be rude (three of us being LII, SEI and EII types) to tell him shut up, but also just very much being done with what he was going off about less than five mins in. (Also doubles as Te ignoring vs Te demonstrative, probably.)

I'm also not sure what information element to attribute this to (likely a mix of 1D Fi and HA Fe?) but I remember one time in computer class sitting next to him, and him at one point looking at my screen asking what I was reading, and since I had no interest in letting him in on anything personal if I could help it, just instinctively closing the tab (even if it was just socionics stuff, iirc I was reading about Gulenko's cognitive styles at the time). I do remember thinking "I don't want this guy ever get into typology, he would be obnoxious and I don't want him to take all this information to butcher it up/try to add it to his salesman persona or whatever if it ever caught his interest" at the time, in fact. (Ti base+Ne creative vs Ne base+Ti creative, Te ignoring vs demonstrative again)

For the oversharing guy, I don't think I ever had as strong negative reactions to in comparison, but for what little we interacted, it really was me being bewildered at his lack of self preservation instinct and amount of situations he ended up being around people he barely knew as ones he had some wild experiences with, despite both of us being same age at the time that I was left wondering how much of it was exaggeration, given how sincere he came off as too.

That's more on instinctual stacking though, and he definitely had a similar talking about past accomplisments energy, but it was a lot more tolerable as he had more of a humor to it as his general vibe was more gifted child burnout syndrome making jokes about it, though to my knowledge he was making money from having connections at school/being a part of the school community that was essentially for people in our field getting some commissioned work to dip their toes into the market.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12