Page 122 of 199 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,880 of 7936

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Lolita has influence in making me consider gulenkos typing of me is correct only because she is similar to other SEEs I've had unfavorable relations with. attacks while I go about my business that are impossible to resolve because they have less to do with me and more to do with some fruitcake Fi agenda. Typical only of the bad ones, though, sorry

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Throw in all the EIE memes now, people. It’s going to get progressively harder to do so the next 6-12 months as people are moved to review their assessment of others and their own type and Gulenko’s conclusions become an accepted truism, like it’s bound to happen.
    I'm curious why you made this prediction and set this timeframe. Is there something I don't know?

(Not asking combatively lol)

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    No one asked me, but both my mother and sister are LSE, and Lolita doesn’t resemble them at all, in my opinion. Female LSEs can have strong opinions and are able to “share” them in a fairly blunt way, but their primary function is Te and I just don’t see a lot of tool-use from Lolita.

She doesn’t try to manipulate the world by using cold, hard facts, but instead makes emotional arguments that have the effect of making people excited. Almost as if her potential Duals were emotionally flat-lined.

@Lolita’s bicycle picture has a random, tasteful, comfortably settled (Si) but interesting and unexpected (Ne) vibe to it. I’d say it’s pure IEE-Ne.
    Thanks! I really appreciate you taking your time to analyze me considering that you should spend more time with your family cuz your son hates your ass for being a total thirsty loser and your ex-wife snatched all your money and then bought a bigger house than the shack you live in. No wonder you make a big deal out of having so much money because you only project what you wished you HAD.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Lolita’s bicycle picture has a random, tasteful, comfortably settled (Si) but interesting and unexpected (Ne) vibe to it. I’d say it’s pure IEE-Ne.
    @Adam Strange's avatar is a comic book character directing his gaze (Se) to the stars and looking for answers (Ni Seeking), and has an interesting and unexpected (Fi) vibe to it. I'd say it's pure SEE-Fi.

I wasn't really buying that @Lolita was my Dual, Adam. I think you are. I think we should fuck.
    Last edited by Sayonara; 03-25-2021 at 11:32 AM. Reason: #Duality

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i think @Lolita is indeed SEE, but since she is "kind" enough to go around battle typing everyone and calling them out for all the things they may or may not be doing but that she is definitely doing, then it is equally "kind" to return the favor. she's as beta NF as all the other people she battle types beta NF, and by the ahem "criteria" she herself has set. it is really only fair.

and as an EIE and evil beta, she has drawn the lines of her "gamma" quadra of 2 vs. the rest of the forum, so it's us against them, "compassionate" warfare.

don't feed the troll someone less petty whispers in my ear, but i can't, i can't help it. i'm just a petty EIE.
    I’m not battletyping when Betas literally are the most common types and EIEs are actual psychic vampires who have no identity and only latches on whatever they believe they should be and that’s just how it is. You and other Ti-Fe axis types (Alpha and esp. Beta) just don’t get it because it violates your preconceived notions. That’s the cycle of thoughts being validated by emotional cheerleading. That’s literally all it is. Not everyone in Beta Quadra is bad, but rigid authoritarianism is the default programming in the socion. Some might be able to work on themselves to find some sort of self-identity and not give into their vanity but it will take a lot of work. Beta Quadra types just have a higher scale of psychological hurtles to get passed, and often times they bypass it and are blind to what is because they’re focused on what they believe something to be.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Gee, I haven't based my identity on someone else's quintessence ever since I've read "A Hero of Our Time" and decided Pechorin is my next victim.

I need more nourishment.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suspiria View Post
    Gee, I haven't based my identity on someone else's quintessence ever since I've read "A Hero of Our Time" and decided Pechorin is my next victim.

I need more nourishment.
    Draining people of their resources is Gamma, actually. I'm... feeling the shift to Benefactor. Oi, I'm gonna have to take your EIE loicence, mate.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sayonara View Post
    @Adam Strange's avatar is a comic book character directing his gaze (Se) to the stars and looking for answers (Ni Seeking), and has an interesting and unexpected (Fi) vibe to it. I'd say it's pure SEE-Fi.

I wasn't really buying that @Lolita was my Dual, Adam. I think you are. I think we should fuck.
    No, man. I’m totally EIE.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Draining people of their resources is Gamma, actually. I'm... feeling the shift to Benefactor. Oi, I'm gonna have to take your EIE loicence, mate.
    It's by bloodline, not by paperwork. The moment bureaucracy gets involved, I shit on the carpet and walk away. I'd do that now too, but I think plenty of people have spared me the effort in this thread already.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, man. I’m totally EIE.
    Are you? I don't know if I can believe that unless you pay 120$ to my lord and savior over in the Ukraine.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope @Lolita is a troll.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    I’m not battletyping when Betas literally are the most common types and EIEs are actual psychic vampires who have no identity and only latches on whatever they believe they should be and that’s just how it is. You and other Ti-Fe axis types (Alpha and esp. Beta) just don’t get it because it violates your preconceived notions. That’s the cycle of thoughts being validated by emotional cheerleading. That’s literally all it is. Not everyone in Beta Quadra is bad, but rigid authoritarianism is the default programming in the socion. Some might be able to work on themselves to find some sort of self-identity and not give into their vanity but it will take a lot of work. Beta Quadra types just have a higher scale of psychological hurtles to get passed, and often times they bypass it and are blind to what is because they’re focused on what they believe something to be.
    battletyping is not defined by whether or not you are "correct" about the type of the person you are battletyping. it's the action of debating with someone about what their self-typing is. it's basically your forum MO. you probably battletype more than anyone here right now, and when not battletyping you rail at the forum at large for not being typed by gulenko, etc. and i mean i can't see how you wouldn't want everyone to react/respond to this behavior, because if you didn't you wouldn't be doing it.

i do understand battletyping actually - the desire to be like "YOU AREN'T X TYPE YOU'RE A FAKE WHATEVER!!!! WHATEVER I THINK IS RIGHT AND YOU'RE ALL WRONG AND LOOK AND LET ME NAME DROP THIS PROFESSIONAL TYPOLOGIST TO GIVE CREDENCE TO MY POINTS!!!!" it's just human and petty/egoistic and you can't say it's beta since you do it more than any betas on the forum currently.

even if all of the things you say about beta were correct ("psychic vampires who have no identity" - did that come from your guru gulenko or is it an Fi statement about your moral judgments/condemnations/repulsions/emotional upset?) that you need to go stating them over and over is about your feelings and not about anything objective. humans taking out their inner anger/turmoil/pain on everyone around them or having something to prove are phenomena one doesn't need typology to understand.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

LOL It's ok. Subteigh is a just another pussy boi IEI with his fluffy Fe theatrics drawing more attention to me. The more attention is drawn on me, the less effective it is to bury my scathing but true analyses which further proves my points about how Betas really are, and socionics does note all this. I love how he tries hard to appear logical but can't ever reason anything that he says. Even after 14 or so years of him being on this forum and thousands of posts, none of them have ever given much insight as mine.
    I agree that your posts do give a lot of insight into your personality.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@shotgunfingers

"LSI-C - Melancholic - 6w5-8-4 So/Sx - FLEV - Holland Code: Realistic - ISTP"
    Contradictions in your theory understanding add chances for your movement from nonsense LSI as your type.
    You have 2 significant contradictions to Gulenko understanding of types, meanwhile baselessly trust to Gulenko's opinion about your type.

1. "P" as a behavior trait fits to what is called irrationality trait in Socionics. It's seen in dichotomy descriptions and in dichotomy tests of Socionics. LSI in Socionics is the type which always has the rationality of the behavior (to think before acting and be able to explain any done actions), according to its base rational function. It's nonsens to claim LSI and P type in the same time.

To have P is correct for you, but not LSI. Gulenko thinks you as having "rational" behavior, what fits to J only. While you think yourself as having P behavior - what is irrationality in Socionics. Your impulsivity and nonstability of a behavior - relates to irrationality and to P in MBTI test terms and Jung terms too (he used them as synonyms).

2. If you trust to Gulenko, then should think to have phlegmatic temper only. Gulenko types by temperaments much and strictly links J-I types with phlegmatic temper. If you think your temper as other - it's significant contradiction to what Gulenko thinks about you and your type. "melancholics" are P-I by Gulenko, - you should to have P with melancholic temper by Gulenko.

Taking how much you talk without good sense on the forum, besides tries to write something useful - it's more about extraverts.
    And your emotionality style is close to Fe preference (if you have T type), what is against Te as ISTP.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @shotgunfingers

"LSI-C - Melancholic - 6w5-8-4 So/Sx - FLEV - Holland Code: Realistic - ISTP"
    Contradictions in your theory understanding add chances for your movement from nonsense LSI as your type.
    You have 2 significant contradictions to Gulenko understanding of types, meanwhile baselessly trust to Gulenko's opinion about your type.

1. "P" as a behavior trait fits to what is called irrationality trait in Socionics. It's seen in dichotomy descriptions and in dichotomy tests of Socionics. LSI in Socionics is the type which always has the rationality of the behavior (to think before acting and be able to explain any done actions), according to its base rational function. It's nonsens to claim LSI and P type in the same time.

To have P is correct for you, but not LSI. Gulenko thinks you as having "rational" behavior, what fits to J only. While you think yourself as having P behavior - what is irrationality in Socionics. Your impulsivity and nonstability of a behavior - relates to irrationality and to P in MBTI test terms and Jung terms too (he used them as synonyms).

2. If you trust to Gulenko, then should think to have phlegmatic temper only. Gulenko types by temperaments much and strictly links J-I types with phlegmatic temper. If you think your temper as other - it's significant contradiction to what Gulenko thinks about you and your type. "melancholics" are P-I by Gulenko, - you should to have P with melancholic temper by Gulenko.

Taking how much you talk without good sense on the forum, besides tries to write something useful - it's more about extraverts.
    And your emotionality style is close to Fe preference (if you have T type), what is against Te as ISTP.
    Regardless of shotgunfinger's type, why do you think MBTI 4 letters correlate with socionics 4 letters, although IEs dont correlate?

In other words, MBTI INFJ has Ni base Fe creative, while in socionics INFj has Fi base Ne creative? why do you think people should take into account J and P and not IEs?

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he has ISTP in his profile because that's his type in MBTI. P and J there mean judging/perceiving and they are determined by the first extroverted function of a type, which is the second function for introverts.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Regardless of shotgunfinger's type, why do you think MBTI 4 letters correlate with socionics 4 letters, although IEs dont correlate?

In other words, MBTI INFJ has Ni base Fe creative, while in socionics INFj has Fi base Ne creative? why do you think people should take into account J and P and not IEs?
    sol thinks MBTI and socionics are the same, which is obviously not the case. he considers the lower case letters (ISTj) as heresy

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    is this a common thing though with russians? Quite a few of them are insistent about this.
    I think the four letter code for each type doesn't really exist in eastern europe. it's more of a western thing I guess.

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

huh. So they are just more familiar with socionics than MBTI?
    yes

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

huh. So they are just more familiar with socionics than MBTI?

https://www.researchgate.net/profile...s-A-review.pdf (Direct pdf file link to the research paper with the chart)

We have a uphill battle still to fight, not helped by the cranks who wish to divide us.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Socionics Is Not A Cult View Post
    I hope @Everyone is a troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have a uphill battle still to fight, not helped by the cranks who wish to divide us.
    so we need even more beta types

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    No, I don't think Lolita is an EIE.

Her Te is actually really strong. I doubt that's her tertiary/mobilizing function. Seems like it's her leading/dominant.
    But she doesn't have Ni. Seems like she's even kinda like anti-Ni hahah. The same way I despise Si.
    Which makes her Te-Si-Ne-Fi, or LSE.

That's why based on her posts we can see that she is very, very confident. And "In Your Face". I'm good friends with fellow LSE's, they're my kindred anyway, and her posts remind me of the way my LSE colleagues interact.

I think even in the past some member thought that I was Lolita, they think we have similar thought processing or something like that. And then she goes we don't even write in the same manner. Lol. Point is, I think it might be the Te-dom. Similar, but not the same.

And most of LSE's that I know, they kinda hate EIE. Those Fe-dom are too exhausting for them. And I get it, I think it's the same way I dislike ESE. Which is a superego relation, makes sense, just distance yourself and respect.

But I have several SEE bestfriends, they get along really well with EIE. Benefit relation is one of the best intertype relations I think.

Also, if she's really LSE, that makes her a Delta. That's why she kept saying Betas dream big, or something like that, because Deltas tend to see Beta types as people who "dream big" and always want to turn things into grandiose endeavors yet can't manage day-to-day affairs effectively, which I can't relate at all.
    I'm a Gamma and I never see Beta types dream big, the way I see Beta types is that they're driven and fun.
    I agree 100%. I been saying this. For some reason me saying that she seemed Te dom was taken as an insult tho, when I was just making an observation.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I hope @Everyone is a troll.
    It is truly a godsend that you have zero inclinations towards those sort of atrocities.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    I think he has ISTP in his profile because that's his type in MBTI. P and J there mean judging/perceiving and they are determined by the first extroverted function of a type, which is the second function for introverts.
    Its because I relate mainly to LSI-H & C which are more MBTI ISTP-ish. N and D would be more ISTJ-ESTJ-ish. For example Peter who is LSI-N and type 1 is more of a ISTJ in MBTI. Other than that I do have the Ti-Ni loops MBTI describes for ISTP and relate to the description minus the whole daredevil adrenaline junkie thing. Originally I thought I was irrational, I'm disorganized imo.

I guess what differentiates me from a typical IP is that I'm very careful, deliberate, mobilize and plan in my head in advance (a type 6 thing), so I'm always ready to get up and go. I also can't relax, slow ppl annoy me tbh and my way of chilling is playing competitive video games like CS:GO, League of Legends, Valorant or doing something active such as photography, cycling. IF I have to stay still I can't, not without being engaged in some activity. Relaxing is boring, I avoid any activity outside of sleep that has to do with chilling and relaxing, because it stresses me out due to boredom. Going to the beach to sunbathe sucks for example, if the music is too slow and unemorional I get bored, stuff like that. I also talk really fast, walk very fast and when its not about major life changing uncertain long term planning I am very decisive and like to get shit done asap.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope Betas do believe this to make their frail egos feel better as I'm destroying their "social hierarchy" on this forum.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Default Your typing of forum members

Half of the recent posts in this thread are a ridiculously satirical train wreck and the other half are actually somewhat informative, useful and interesting to read.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so we need even more beta types
    NO it's not about need, it's about what is. Betas are just everywhere and the most abundant, like you. I've always known you're LSI and now you've shown proof that you're aristocratic by wanting to get free speech banned. You don't support G's work. You're just another leech like Timur and Olga banking off him and you're scared shitless to get typed by him because that's going to expose you as the faker you are.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ah yes, it's free speech to be able to call other people retarded and that they should kill themselves. in what kind of twisted reality do you live in? you know why everyone here is sick of you? it's because you're constantly insulting others for no reason. since you also know DCNH you should know that I have accentuated Se, and I just don't have the patience for weirdos like you and sayonara who are losers irl but pretend to be big shots online. it sucks that you're representing gulenko's school here since he's clearly on another level than you and I will recommend him to keep a distance from you.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ah yes, it's free speech to be able to call other people retarded and that they should kill themselves
    Yeah, it is actually. Kill yourself.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ah yes, it's free speech to be able to call other people retarded and that they should kill themselves. in what kind of twisted reality do you live in? you know why everyone here is sick of you? it's because you're constantly insulting others for no reason. since you also know DCNH you should know that I have accentuated Se, and I just don't have the patience for weirdos like you and sayonara who are losers irl but pretend to be big shots online. it sucks that you're representing DarkAngelFireWolf69's school here since he's clearly on another level than you and I will recommend him to keep a distance from you.
    LOL you’re Beta aristocratic by being the mouthpiece of all these Beta Fe validation seekers. Here’s something you don’t know and can’t mimic: Alpha NTs love open debates and playing around with concepts. They don’t support banning people just because they say things that goes against the grain. They’re DEMOCRATIC. That’s what it means by being Democratic and merry. You’re wanting to validate your bullshit LSI nonsense and refuse to go through the same process. You’re literally a gay lil LSI harmonizer like all these incels projecting their image inadequacies onto others who don’t get with their program.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

They don’t support banning people just because they say things that goes against the grain.
    Telling people to kill themselves is a crime in many juridisctions, whether you consider it free speech or not in your subjective little conception of things doesn't matter.

This isn't about expressing views that go against the grain, or about debating concepts, you and your little friend have done alot more than that, doesn't matter what type anyone is, but I will report you and him, and I hope once Gulenko learns about your behavior he bans you from his classes.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-C™
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    I will report you and him, and I hope once Gulenko learns about your behavior he bans you from his classes.
    LSIs are the ones into Nietzsche and banning, so, as predicted.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ah yes, it's free speech to be able to call other people retarded and that they should kill themselves. in what kind of twisted reality do you live in? you know why everyone here is sick of you? it's because you're constantly insulting others for no reason. since you also know DCNH you should know that I have accentuated Se, and I just don't have the patience for weirdos like you and sayonara who are losers irl but pretend to be big shots online. it sucks that you're representing DarkAngelFireWolf69's school here since he's clearly on another level than you and I will recommend him to keep a distance from you.
    You know what. Maybe if G jizzed all over your face then that might magically you can turn into an LII just like Daddy. Reality check: You’re still just a fucking bitch boi clout chaser who piggybacks off G just so you can act like you’re special. You don’t even know basic socionics principles that even G teaches. Pathetic.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSIs are the ones into Nietzsche and banning, so, as predicted.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Telling people to kill themselves is a crime in many juridisctions, whether you consider it free speech or not in your subjective little conception of things doesn't matter.

This isn't about expressing views that go against the grain, or about debating concepts, you and your little friend have done alot more than that, doesn't matter what type anyone is, but I will report you and him, and I hope once DarkAngelFireWolf69 learns about your behavior he bans you from his classes.
    This is exactly why you’re NOT ILI or any Gamma. You, like all LSIs wish to be unicorns where you’re special but can’t seem to understand even basic principles that makes you Beta. Wanting to get me banned because my friend said something is LITERALLY Beta aristocracy of group image association. This whole thing is actually pretty enlightening that although I don’t get bothered by stupid LSI’s totalitarian Ti, it won’t cease to amaze me that they always resort to banning and wanting to eradicate anything that they don’t like, doesn’t fit in with what they want. You’re no different.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You know what. Maybe if G jizzed all over your face then that might magically you can turn into an LII just like Daddy. Reality check: You’re still just a fucking bitch boi clout chaser who piggybacks off G just so you can act like you’re special. You don’t even know basic socionics principles that even G teaches. Pathetic.
    Everything you write is projection.

You know what I think is funny and pathetic? You cannot even make a stand for yourself so you refer to "G" in each of your sentences as if his name somehow gave you authority, you fantastize and get a mental boner about G (clearly your disgusting remark is a projection, but you'd have to go to Kiev for that I guess).

You rant against beta rationals non-stop, which makes me kinda laugh, it's nice to know I can have such an impact on you, I and others, if you were a gamma worth your salt you'd be living your life doing your thing, instead you come on here and rant against betas while doing the exact same things you claim they do, heh, you're like a speck of bird shit on my windshield, soon you'll be gone.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this Fi empathy?

You are now just insulting people.