Thread: Member Questionnaire (ILI)

Unites the human race! The Internationale's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne So/Sp 6w5;614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange @Moharu @Raven Song @qaz00 @aciaradh @DEAD @Lolita @timber @BandD

I also made this video, if anybody wanted to try VI, as well.
    https://youtu.be/r2wlmNecfMI
    When I look at Renin Dichotomies, I'm seeming to get IEE instead of EII, which is odd since I don't think of myself as extroverted. I definitely relate to judicious, result, and declaring, though.

Robin Williams was typed IEE, though, and he just seems too...energetic for me. I struggle with letting assignments from work slip by me, and I need prodding from my mom (who lives down the street) to stay on track.

Regardless, I think seeing how I carry myself might help put that doubt to rest for me--I feel like I'm too reserved/lazy for IEE.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t like typing people and I don’t use VI to type others, nor did Filatova. She was a psychologist who interviewed her subjects and typed them before she took pictures of them and then catalogued their similar facial qualities. Just note that you’re also looking for bias confirmation that you’re Delta NF (you could be, I don’t know) which adds bias for others to type you since we’re all hobbyists.

Unites the human race! The Internationale's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne So/Sp 6w5;614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    I don’t like typing people and I don’t use VI to type others, nor did Filatova. She was a psychologist who interviewed her subjects and typed them before she took pictures of them and then catalogued their similar facial qualities. Just note that you’re also looking for bias confirmation that you’re Delta NF (you could be, I don’t know) which adds bias for others to type you since we’re all hobbyists.
    Maybe not intentionally, but I had made this video back when I thought I was Ni-dom.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Internationale View Post
    Maybe not intentionally, but I had made this video back when I thought I was Ni-dom.
    I understand. I’m not accusing you of anything. I’m just bringing up that this sort thing leads to so much bias and confusion for the person asking to be typed by hobbyists. My issue are the hobbyist “authority” typers who overstep their boundaries often base their typing on pure bias such as referring only to VI (or saying “you remind me of so and so”) but I won’t name names. Those are absolute worst. I think you’re rather a decent person so far, and I wouldn’t want to lead you down the wrong way.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think logical type

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think Robin Williams was ESE - a rather classic example at that imo.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@The Internationale

make a videointerview
    opinions without this weight not much as you know types theory. especially, opinions of noobs

Quote Originally Posted by The Internationale View Post
    I'm 60% sure I'm an EII-Ne
    Identify types of >10 people IRL, check does your IR impressions from them fit to IR theory. If yes - then you can be highly assured in your type.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12