• IEI

1 16.67%
  • EIE

0 0%
  • LIE

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 25Qs about Chryssie!! Feel free to comment.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    What do I win at?
    cat prostitute cosplays

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do I win at?
    Failure.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bled View Post
    Failure.
    my mood has been so variable today wtf

morning i wanted to die then i was chill then i was like i still wanna die im so lonely then im like oh wowim actually okay and literally nothing is wrong!

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bled View Post
    Failure.
    thanks for the bump bae <3

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chryssie View Post
    my mood has been so variable today wtf

morning i wanted to die then i was chill then i was like i still wanna die im so lonely then im like oh wowim actually okay and literally nothing is wrong!
    You'll be okay. At least you aren't a failure *cries a river*

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You'll be okay. At least you aren't a failure *cries a river*
    awwhh you are still a winner in my eyes ;w; but my eyes are pretty bad so..

oh well at least youre an adorable

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chryssie View Post
    awwhh you are still a winner in my eyes ;w; but my eyes are pretty bad so..

oh well at least youre an adorable
    Based on poll, you are 100% ESE. You need to get others to vote!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What do I win at?
    I'll find you a trophy at something. The wait must be worth it
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I'll find you a trophy at something. The wait must be worth it
    YAY! My expectations have risen past the atmosphere. Disappointment would be an anvil bringing me down. I would crash and die from despondency.

To be let down, would be death. My vision of the future would wither away like roses on a grave. Actually I don't think people put real flowers on a grave, but maybe.
    Last edited by rougerogue; 05-16-2016 at 08:47 PM.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Hi guys. just bored late at night, was reading the recent Fe vs Fi discussion thread here and decided to clarify how I feel about the two functions. That is all really. :3

Okay....

Current considerations for placement of Fe: I relate both to Creative Fe (SEI/IEI) and Fe PoLR (SLI/ILI) in that both require that one is aware of the emotional atmosphere (well if I recall correctly, the PoLR function is known to be a blatant weakness and vulnerability, which means you'd have to be aware of emotional exchange to be vulnerable to it? Or is it that Fe PoLRs are completely unaware of how people feel? If so then completely disregard this. ).

Anyways, I am highly cognizant of the emotional atmosphere mostly because this is pretty much a prerequisite of having Social Anxiety Disorder. I think that I really don't attune myself to the energy of those around me however, and really can't be bothered to. Usually I'd rather bring a stark contrast to the mood because I feel that all possible interpretations of events should be represented, and so for example I would ruin an optimistic and enthusiastic mood with a simple logical statement explaining why you shouldn't be so happy so soon, but at the same time I do try to make light of bad situations with humour so as to raise the mood if it gets way too serious to my liking. I don't think I'm a very emotional person most of the time though, unless I'm going through physiological changes caused by hormones and diet and what not, which would only make me highly irritable and easy to piss off. Also people tend to take me way too seriously even when I'm like the least passionate person ever and don't really intend anything harmful with my words.... I sometimes can get a little carried away with criticism yes, but I only do it for my own entertainment and others hopefully too. Hm what else is there.... I also greatly dislike people who try to prod information out of me, which is probably Je in general (so naturally being an IP temperament makes the most sense), but I hate those the most who try to get a rise out of me or try to influence what I'm feeling, as if what I was feeling isn't good enough for them and that I don't deserve to feel the way I do... I just really get irritated by it, I'd rather be left alone if I'm not feeling okay. I'm very socially avoidant too so if I am sitting by myself it means i want to be by myself (okay I actually want to be with people but I don't want to interact with them.) ... I absolutely hate pity regarding my emotional vulnerability and loneliness and for that reason dislike being seen alone at school so if I don't wanna see anyone I'll hang in the library.

Current considerations for placement of Fi: Fi feels like it possesses too much conviction about how it feels about certain people or events, which doesn't feel true at all for me... I don't know how I feel about most things, and don't have any sort of readily available ethical code. I relate to Fi Hidden Agenda most I believe, given that I am poor with relationships and need help in knowing who actually enjoys my presence and who doesn't... I kinda assume that no one wants to talk unless they say so.

ehhh I dunno what else to say here really. o-o I don't like holding anyone accountable for their actions based off some universal moral code since I wouldn't be the one to know it exists... I want to believe I can befriend everyone and that everyone has worth, but usually I judge people quickly so I know who to not waste time with. I am very focused on trying to find a perfect love interest, which requires that I be open to everyone until proven guilty I guess. I am not really sure how to get close with anyone, and forming and sustaining relationships is a foreign concept to me. I can easily give people up or take people's love for granted sometimes.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I got bored waiting to be picked up on the bench outside for like an hour :'( so I decided to produce more of that reasoning that Socionists apparently as I've recently learned shouldn't use, but I enjoy talking about myself so....

+ I feel a boost in happiness in a positive emotional atmosphere, regardless of my participation, also the opposite effect occurs when a very hurtful and negative atmosphere is being produced (unless my temper is particularly needing to be released, then it feels good to hurt them back and play victim.)

+ A reason why I wouldn't be satisfied with any emotional atmosphere enough to feel better is when my Si (comfort) isn't satisfied at to a certain point. Unless I'm particularly wanted, I'll excuse myself from any social thing given I am too tired and want my bed.

+ I cannot just relax anywhere. Familiarity is key. Mood is also key. The burdens and anxiety or rather anticipation and excitement of my future is key.

+ I don't socialize much. I find it overwhelming to interact with most people. I prefer to observe than participate. I prefer to be removed and easily feel that I am myself and not "them." I find it difficult to give in to the emotional energy of the moment, I am very non-reactive and slow, rarely spontaneous (I enjoy pretending to be spontaneous or giving in to the whims of others.)

+ I enjoy meeting new people and seeing the similarities and differences between us and what can become of us in the future.

+ I feel that I am rarely able to be sincere and truly honest, and find myself feeling awkward when I have to share personal sentiments.

+ I am better at noticing faults and differences than possibilities and positive traits. I am not motivating or inspiring in the least and don't ever feel obligated to tell others what they are good at, maybe since I assume they already know it, while faults are generally less able to be seen by oneself.

+ I am a fairly oblivious person irl, and very easily confused. Finding myself around town and any sort of navigation I find scary and intimidating, I am absolutely awful at this. I think I can be over reliant on people knowing what to do, and always give people a priority on what I should do over my own.

+ Reading in between the lines... I have social anxiety, that pretty much says it all. I find information in everything to justify any emotion that people might have towards me. Yes I have been known to come off hostile towards someone who I thought was intentionally trying to make me feel bad, leaving them confused and/or angry.

+ When I am disappointed or need to express criticism with someome's ideas or actions I can't help but do it condescendingly... it's almost like I feel bad if I just criticize people with neutrality, if that makes any sense at all. It doesn't but I do feel guilty when going about argument like an LII would.

+ I could choose to not express negative emotions towards others, but it makes my stomach feel empty which is more of a Si inconvenience, and since that is my first priority (if SEI) I prefer to express such emotions to release the tension from within.

+ If teamed up against in an argument I withdraw and feel hurt for the rest of the day.

+Im dumb
    :-']

+ My definition of a good night is:
    * A couch, A very interactive social setting in the context of any one of my interests (usually meaning a friendly game with friendly competition), lots of food and alcohol, and of course people who can sustain excitement and not let the party suddenly become a sleepover by the time 12am hits and no people who try to direct and force the party to go in a certain way and not letting it just flow on and do what it wants to (low key saying " i hate my parents"). Also chill music and lots of weed, not that I smoke it but it pretty much guarantees a chill night. And someone to cuddle/sleep with of course. ;3

+ I am actually very productive given that I support the end goal. Which is why I suddenly started failing classes after questioning whether I really wanted to go to college, when I actually am usually the most productive student in class because school socializing is not something I participate in. I love being the first one done and then helping others to show my smarties. One thing I always got yelled at for in school was not following directions, cus my focus and attentiveness is not the best.

+ I am actually kinda judgemental and hold closed opinions of things moreso regarding tastes than ethics. Consistency is what you need to get me to dislike you and never reconsider getting closer with you.~ And you honestly might not even know I dislike you unless I don't talk to you or give quick short answers (though that might mean I am tired so idk). I think I would love getting closer to my enemies, but I really never had any excluding my parents at many points in my life, and now I can barely talk to them because of the emotional separation created, and have little to no interest in improving my relations... but im sure theres a difference between that situation and another theoretical enemy who doesn't possess so much control over me and frequently interacts with me.

+ I have little interest in what's going on in the world... I really am in my own universe, not very easily penetrable by the outside. unless you rape me butt dont do that(?)
    maybe its the autism that makes me feel so alien but idk apparently Ni is the "im just an alien in a foreign world omg what do i do im so helpless someone ples fuck me in the butt" function... or maybe that is just MBTI. I am kinda jealous because they get the very unique relatable victim world while im left wondering why im not actually competent at anything in the realm that i am /not/ a foreigner of. like do youknow how painful this is? is there a type defined by the pain it gets from being defined as having none of the pain it actually suffers from while others get that privilege?

+ Regarding Ni.... um.... I just associate Ni with aNixiety. Why bother thinking about the future and what it might bring? This function is frankly confusing since I wonder if I can even conceptualize the future sometimes, and productively.

+ Ne.... I try to think positively, but I'm not natural at it I guess? I wish I had the bubbly you-could-do-this-or-that-or-anything-right-now-if-you-wanted-to-omg-lets-do-this-!-!-! kinda demeanor. I sometimes wonder how much happier I would be if I could focus on the potential of things rather than... well... being so critical and realistic. Literally how the fuck can you not be happy possessing the eyes of an Ne-dom. LOOK AT THEIR FUCKING EYES. They're so alluring. ;-; They can do so many things with their curious little eyes.~ If I ever ate at an eyeball restaurant you know what I'd order? Well, eyes!!!!!! Mmm. ;0

+ I want someone to fondle my butt.

+ Or maybe I'll fondle theirs with a spoon. >: P

+ I think I am actually better at enjoying theoretical worlds than the real life one. My nose doesn't bleed whenever I get to the top of a mountain and look at the sky. in fact I am prolly more likely to either sit there and meditate or get the fuck back down the mountain!

+I think I'd enjoy designing art with a sense of unique cultural activity to it, which is why I love the idea of inventing my own city concept and history.~ I am good at visualizing during roleplay and enjoy becoming familiar with what I see and which characters I'd have sex with and which ones I'd marry and which ones I'd kill.

hehe

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

meh, maybe i am sei

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

THANKS FOR LOGGING ME OUT OF THE WEBSITE WHEN I ALREADY UNBOLDED ALL MY ANSWERS AND NOW HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN UGHUAHGUHGHWUAHGAUW!!

This questionnaire is not intended to be useful I'm just......................... doing it. Thanks.

Tell me about yourself.

this question makes me uncomfortable, I am not a thing to be, I am whatever I am depending on the time and place

What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

I study the mushroom on my lawn

What are your values, and why?

My values are to be adaptable to the values of the moment in whatever feels relevant towards my own purpose at the time. I value chaos and change I don't wanna be left stagnant and attached to anything. I try to avoid it anyways.

What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?

Music, going for walks, doing anything with friends esp involving the previous two things along with psychoactive drugs... I am obsessed with achieving flow of the body and mind, like nothing matters more to me than that in the world. Creating spontaneously through music, understanding new things and entering different states of mind and whatever... this is pretty much the purpose of anything I do. For fun really. I want to enjoy myself and go beyond the limits of what I currently can achieve with my mind and body. Yes I know this is incredibly general and is not a description of a particular hobby, but I don't really have "hobbies" I mostly just do whatever I feel like doing.

Describe your relations with family and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?

I don't really care to talk about my family, they only hold me back besides my older brother. I've always been distant from them from years of being misunderstood (1D Fi parents with anger issues) to the point where I dislike initiating and carrying conversation with them anymore. Nothing between us is very constructive and really they just bore me to death and depress me with their negativity and judgement. I need positivity and affirmation basically, which is exactly why my older brother is the only person I'd consider a good person to have. He's enthousiastic and fun and goes with the flow and doesn't get held back by anxiety or small things that don't matter. Which is always good for me.

What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?

I dunno, non-anal and receptive to ideas.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?

I don't really get into conflicts. I think that sometimes I can be insensitive and slightly apathetic at times towards people's own values, sometimes fucking with people for no reason other than boredom. I sometimes have emotional outbursts towards certain people who try to censor what I say... like my blood boils when people tell me one of these things: "Calm down", "Shhh, it's okay","Please stop","I don't wanna hear anymore","No one else thinks that or wants to hear what you have to say". Yes that may seem like something complete opposite to my personality but it's probably one of the things that irks me, and probably will make me more likely to want to piss someone off in the process. #Fipolr?

How would your friends describe you?

Generally calm, passive, observant, receptive, perceptive.

What do people generally see as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

Fuck off I just answered this omg... kinda. Well my strengths are probably just being observant and perceptive.

What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

I hate listing my weaknesses because it ends up being Se polr and I've talked too much about my weaknesses to the point they bore me and make me sick. Besides Se polr (not even gonna name specific traits related to Se polr because fuck that ) I think I can be too objective and scared of sharing personal sentiments and values... maybe it's because I don't have them in the first place, I don't know.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?

uhm. Wut. I dunno? I'm low maintenance and don't spread myself out far, so "managing" is a foreign concept. I don't do anything that requires managing?

What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?

OK. So I'm gonna make this simple:

anything + boring people/no purpose= chore
    anything + fun people/purpose = fun

I have the imagination to make anything feel like anything

if you tell me to do something in a tone that implies it's boring, I'll probably not wanna do it, but if you say it nicely then I would have fun with it. Don't ask why. I am highly suggestible to the way things are asked of me. If you can make me imagine making a sandwich will save the world I WILL FUCKING MAKe YOU THE BEST SANDED WITCH OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE! I'm tempted to use all caps for the rest of this questionairre now. I'm oddly conclusive and impatiently energetic rn. >_>

If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?

AHAHAHAHAA!!!!!! Travel everywhere, do cocaine everyday, build a civilization from the ground up in the middle of nowhere. Just wander, wonder, and experience forever.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?

Others might dislike but I sometimes like: being rude, being random, being decadent and stupid
    Other like but I might dislike: being too focused on the facts and impersonal things that don't actually affect anyone, talking alot about society and how to improve it instead of personal improvement

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)? What do you think of daily chores?

meh, I wish I could say I beautified my environment but I don't care anymore about my room. Here's two things about me: 1) I'm an all-or-nothing perfectionist 2)I don't like putting effort into something when I'm insecure about the results. I live in a huge spacey room with my brother and he never cleans up after himself so I've given up. Given the time and money I'd fucking make it super aesthetic, lots of lively objects and things that have personality. I actually love cleaning but I hate it because I'm apathetic about my current room. It's too big anyways for me to clean all of it.

How do you behave around strangers?

Curiously. If I weren't completely retarded I might start a conversation with them lol. I really love strangers, they are the best.

How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong.

Don't put me on the spot! >: (
    People have the misconception that everyone is misguided because they are willingly stupid, but really it's because they have better things to do than contemplate bullshit LOL
    it seems people have forgotten what it means to be human

What did you do last Friday?

FUCK OFF; I don't talk about these things.

What is your biggest accomplishment?

What is something you regret?

Who do you admire, and why?

Genghis Khan, he is so cool and creative and intelligent.

What's been on your mind? Has anything been worrying or concerning you? What problems have you encountered lately?

nothing

What are your religious or spiritual beliefs and why do you hold them?

I'm not at that stage of life yet, ask me again later.

What are your political beliefs, and why? To what extent do you care about politics?

I don't watch anime often.

Would you ever be interested in starting a business? Why or why not? What role would you play in it? What kind of business would it be?

YES. This would be super fun actually. Mostly because of the Ne side of it, what can I offer that no one else has before?

What kind of work environment do you prefer? What do you look for in a job?

I'd love to be a Geologist, Botanist, or a Mycologist. Being alone out in nature and observing the world far far away from society. ^^ Would be the perfect career ideally. Something about observational science is just fucking turning me on. It would be almost meditative for me.

What is or was your favorite school subject and why?

PE and Biology: PE because it was mostly just a chill and lift weights and throw balls with friends kinda class, and Biology because it's complex but can be simplified easily, and it's interesting.

How do you approach responsibility? What do you tend to expect of others?

Responsibility I tend to avoid lol, I'm super neurotic about things people expect and want from me to the point it sometimes prevents me from having fun. I expect nothing from others.

Where did you go on your most recent vacation? What did you do there? How did you like it and why?

I went to Santa Cruz to visit grandparents with my Dad and lil bro. It was super chill and nostalgic, I love norcal. It makes me feel like I'm on opiates. The chill ocean breeze, everyone doing their own thing, the downtempo eccentric parties.

What were you like as a kid? How have you changed since you were a child?

Super autistically emotional and prone to crying alot and getting angry when I didn't get my way to the point I'd fake running away.... I've since cooled down 100°F

What was your high school experience like?

Iunno. I was super happy between Freshman and Sophomore year, I felt almost enlightened and confident of myself. But then after my friend group dispersed and my brother and his friends were gone it felt depressing since I was left back with my own family again lol.

Talk about a significant event from your life.

Noooooo.

Do you like kids? Why or why not?

Yes, imagination and lack of judgement. That is until they are 10, then they are super judgemental and dumb and I want to cut their heads off. Well if they are male. I hate male children LOL.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

I have no concerns? Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I mean I don't plan on having a child yet, but I'd do everything to ensure s/he would be loved and well off and confident in his future wherever they'd wanna be. I don't think this far into the future though

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

I usually take the path of least resistance

How do you see other people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

People are just people who "suffer" the same luck of being born as everyone else!

What do you do if you're not getting what you want? What approach do you use?

Lower my standards.

Are you comfortable taking leadership roles? In what areas? Why or why not?

Idc. Probably not. There's rarely a situation where, relatively, I'm more confident and knowledgeable than the rest of the group. Well in school this was the case, but not realistically.

How often do you get angry? What kinds of things make you angry?

Not that often, only my parents make me angry because of their neurotic judgements and need to contain me inside their own idea of what's right and pleasant. You know that inner conscience that that tells you what not to do out of fear and anxiety? Everytime I try to suppress it, they always bring it out of me again, they justify the irrational thoughts I already have "what will people think of me if I do this?" most people wouldn't try to shame me out of something, but my parents will try to use the same shame I give myself to make me not do something. They are basically all the negativity I repress, and that makes me angry and uncomfortable.

What is the best thing that happened to you during the past week?

I don't like to isolate moments like that.

What is the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?

Idk.

What is the purpose of life? What do you find personally meaningful in life?
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH. SCREAM INTO THE VOID AS LOUD AS YOU CAN.

What is the most interesting place you have been, and why?
    I haven't been anywhere interesting... maybe Hawaii, just super chill and friendly and amazing weather.

How do you dress or manage your appearance?

Comfortably and simply sexy.

Do you like surprises?

Yes! What I don't like I knowing when something is about to happen, when I can predict bad habits of other people I get annoyed sometimes lol

Is there anything else important about you that we should know?

I'm tired of answering questions and I haven't eaten in too long because of me answering questions!

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

he's a girl btw

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I can't see how you could be LII.

Mood is everything. This is the key. Fe creative. Very little analysis.

SEI. Who really, really likes . Very very Ip-ish. You can enjoy. You are not stiff like LII.

Just LOL.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged