Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine Miasma View Post
    What we can learn from primitive tribes is that we build our own illusions.
    What we can learn from the16types.info is that too many people let other people such as Carl Gustav Jung, Aushra Augustinavichiute, and Viktor Gulenko build their illusions like their own contractors, and the ultimate goal anyway is to not have any illusions.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It appears that instead of simping they are pimping. So they practice inter tribal prostitution to get new shiny canoes and stuff.

While many primitive tribes practice their own sugar daddy policies which is closer to ST mindset, they have decided to go with prostitution (SF).
    I wonder how they deal with family planning (birth control)
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by simpin is pimpin View Post
    Change their names to be a different Pirahă demon so it's technically not the same person getting pregnant and then go have another orgy [citation needed]
    Hit them in the stomach until it dies [citation needed]

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    I'm not sure about the differentiated functions thing because that implies some profond anthropological and philosophical implications. I think we have to be careful before jumping to conclusions and dig deeper beneath the surface of the appearances. As a reminder, socionics typology is just a theory which pertains to a part of the psychological structure of individuals and the dynamics of interactions of those individuals within the context of a given society. From that perspective socionics is both a typological system at the Individuals level and a sociological system at the group level (Small groups and Socion).

With that said, being perfectly integrated and adapted to an ecosystem is the proper of all the species and in the order of things so to speak. However, human beings have a unique potential of adaptability to a variety of ecosystem and even create its own if need be. The human brain has evolved (or has been designed (?)) to be that way. The major influence of the environment which lead to the evolution of the human brain in order for the humankind to survive have already been made that is to say that every human being have the potential to be perfectly integrated to an ecosystem and live in harmony with it under certain conditions. After all we are but animals and as such biologically a product of nature programmed to live symbiotically and the great faculty of adaptation of our species is what made us the dominant species on this earth.

Now, back to the 8 functions legitimity of existence (awakening ?). The idea that psychological functions (which comes in pairs !) or archetypical functions need a reason to exist in order to be developed is interesting and probably true. However, it will take generations upon generations I mean a very long time under symbiosis condition for nature to update the human being programm so to speak. It's funny to know that there isn't a time metric to measure the time of evolution of species (maybe there is a the unicellular life level (?)). My point is whatever the structure of our psyche might really be and whatever the model (as long as it is internally consistent) we use as a reference, that structure hasn't evolved significantly to the point of the emergence of a new human species and after changes upon changes we are more or less the same (~ lie la lie, yes I'm quoting a Simon and Garfunkel song !).

Therefore, When it comes to "primitive societies" or groups of human beings living in symbiosis with their environment depending on how we see it, If we think in terms of socionics the 8 function model is still valid and for instance the Piraha might not value some IEs not because they don't exist but just because they don't need value them (or so it seems). The fact that they don't measure time or speak only in present (and here we are obviously in the "trust me bro" zone) doesn't mean that Ni doesn't exist in their socion, that's a bit simplistic imho (not that I have something against simplic, on the contrary). As a reminder there a lot of languages don't have grammatical tenses, those are called tenseless languages are well known in linguistic. Since a lot of us here are Japanophiles, we know that Japanese language doesn't have a Future tense.

Now, the fact that they don't have integrated the notion of numbers obviously doesn't mean that can't do rudimentary math even if it's not accurate they at least have a sense of estimation and proportions. I've seen that every Pihara knows the names of insects, animals, plants etc living in their environment. They also know how they live, their behaviors and even how and when to use certain pants and insects for a given purpose. They live in harmony and equilibrium with their environment, there is an abundance in resources compare to their population, a sort of self-sufficiency that rendered agriculture and rationalisation of ressources unnecessary (Necessity is the mother of invention - Plato ).

I don't know how that tribe do it but there must be an educational system that prevents dominant types to express their true nature. Emotions, positives and negatives are an expression of the human condition. There have been times when the Puraha wanted to kill Daniel Everett and his family for whatever reason. That's the expression of the human condition, The Piraha don't like strangers and they don't like them to integrate their group because their are different, that the expression of the human condition. What can we say about that ? What are the expression of IEs awareness we covered so far ? All we can say imho is that no matter where we are and how we live, we are just an expression of the human condition. Anyways, sorry for this long post and note that I don't know what I'm talking about.
    I must remind one significant fact: Lots of children die in primitive societies. Natural selection is under continuous process there. That dude over 30 year ago was labelled as a very old man (he is probably ILE btw) and he admits that he could only survive under their supervision in the jungle. If this is not differentiation I do not know what is. Hyper intuitives probably will die in most cases if they fail at developing sensory skills.This sounds horrifying but on the other hand as you can see it does not bother them. The power of now.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Due to high mortality rates they probably never come to this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWWAC5ZMKeM
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apparently they are adepts of bisexuality. Maybe there is some kind of rationalisation after all !

About that Monty Python video it's hilarious although making children sing about sperm with such enthusiasm is a bit uncomfortable and dare I say artistically bold. Incidentally that song makes onanism feels like a swing and a miss and male masturbation like a genocide !

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are their actual mortality rates like? Maybe they just said the author looks old because he has light hair and can’t catch fish.
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you ever tried working for an alpha SF? That IS pretty much what they’re doing.
    That has not been my personal experience, but I'm sure it happens.

I think the closest example that comes to mind is Mellissa McCarthy, SEI. James Cordon, SEI.
    Graham Norton, SEI.

She doesn't act "zany" and sing song eee, but I'm sure it happens.

The ESEs I used in this previous thread example were fairly nonsense free. The female executive director of the Arts center, when I first met her she was in front of a group of 50 staff members, instructing them on the housekeeping rules for the evenings events. Seemed a bit like a ball Buster actually.

Her husband was a lighting technician, LII was my guess.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    Apparently they are adepts of bisexuality. Maybe there is some kind of rationalisation after all !

About that Monty Python video it's hilarious although making children sing about sperm with such enthusiasm is a bit uncomfortable and dare I say artistically bold. Incidentally that song makes onanism feels like a swing and a miss and male masturbation like a genocide !
    It was a time not long ago before political correctness culture took such strong hold. A time people could make a joke and the morality thought police memes had not taken a hold of society.

Now "inclusiveness", "equity", have taken a hold. Nothing is funny because everything is neurotically controlled by "rightness".

Monty Python was philosophically an alpha troupe as well.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    What we can learn from the16types.info is that too many people let other people such as Carl Gustav Jung, Aushra Augustinavichiute, and Viktor Gulenko build their illusions like their own contractors, and the ultimate goal anyway is to not have any illusions.
    The ancient oracle of Delphi commanded "Know [for] thyself".

People can't think because higher education teaches only "experts" of a given field are allowed that privilege.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lmao at this recent concept, kinder garden type conceptualization of Ni as "timely happenings"

LMFAO, as if it was that simplistic.

That's like saying Te is "money", or Si is "food". There's no effort to think deeper.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    That can be expanded: no harvest - no surplus in a good season - no threat of raiders that steal it- no need for defense and later on more complex structures (SLEs, LSIs). Also for this lack of a need, no ideological artifacts like oral traditions about Beta warriors like Lancelot (FeNi code of honor) that causes the downfall of the whole group for personal desire (an LSI's nightmare) and endangers the whole of Camelot. Point being: not sure this defies the universality of the functions; rather, maybe Beta is unable to gather enough momentum to make the transition and mark an era.
    I think you are taking quadra progression way to literally.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    I think you are taking quadra progression way to literally.
    aka socionics is a metanarrative, or at least is for many people.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    aka socionics is a metanarrative, or at least is for many people.
    Ye

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did he get banned because of the too many subsequent posts? Maybe it's his sarcasm that offended someone. Another intuitive that dies off that the SFs don't care about. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12