Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: try to type me, likely istx )

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default try to type me, likely istx )

I'm cutting through the hey im new guy and introduction and bla bla and ask for your opinions. Would appreciate feedback, thanks !

40Q Philosophical Questionnaire

1. Is it worse to fail at something or never attempt it in the first place?

Depends at the consequences of failure. If there isnt much to lose from failure, your regret will be much hurtful than failing and whatever feeling associated with failing.

2. If you could choose just one thing to change about the world, what would it be?

Its shape. I would make it rectrangular. Whole reconstruction of phyics, fun to watch.

3. To what extent do you shape your own destiny, and how much is down to fate?

%99 fate or luck. Things that we can control is like the size of football in a stadium where the stadium is shit we can't control.

4. What happens after we die?

Hope I will never find out.

5. Should people care more about doing the right thing, or doing things right?

In general? I dont care. Give me a specific case and I'll tell you what to do.

6. What one piece of advice would you offer to a newborn infant?

Ignore the limitations superficially set by your immediate surrounding. You are more capable than what they tell you.

7. Where is the line between insanity and creativity?

One should have a positive affect on your life; other one, negative.

8. What is true happiness?

Serotonin.

9. What things hold you back from doing the things that you really want to?

Laws, social pressure, super-ego related anxiety, physical short-comings of human body.

10. What makes you, you?

lol.

11. What is the truth?

Your mom.

12. If lying is wrong, are white lies okay?

Sure. But I dont even think lying is wrong in the first place. Sometimes they are necessary or better way to achieve things. Whats wrong is hurting others with or because of your lies.

13. How do you know your perceptions are real?

... no other way...

14. What makes a good friend?

Someone who's looking after you, taking your interest as close as possible to theirs. Someone who wants to spend good quality time with you and enjoy it together.

15. Why do people fear losing things that they do not even have yet?

Because of expectations. They believe they will have it some day, somehow. I dont see any other explaination for this. Also maybe anxiety related to making an effort to achieve those things.

16. Who decides what morality is?

I do, for a small fee

17. What is the difference between living and being alive?
    Nothing technically. But a person who is in coma is usually referred as alive. I guess awareness of self is living and heart pumping blood is being alive.

18. Is a “wrong” act okay if nobody ever knows about it?

Yes. Because if nobody ever knows about it, that means it has just unsignificant effect on others. A factory dumping its waste in soil, for example, is not OK even if nobody knows for that moment. So, actually no, its not OK in most real world situations.

19. Is there a reason to life?

20. How do you know that your experience of consciousness is the same as other people’s experience of consciousness?
    It is.

21. What is true strength?

Being the GOD. But for humans, its money, health, dedication and luck.

22. What is true love?
    I dunno.

23. Is a family still relevant in the modern world?
    It is still relevant. People claiming opposite, are usually mourning conservatists or romantic leftists who can not accept any change. Sure the bonds are maybe less tight but it still matters.

24. What role does honor play in today’s society?
    It supplies the basic level of trust in everyday interactions.

25. If money cannot buy happiness, can you ever be truly happy with no money?
    No I dont think so. Money is an important aspect in modern life. With no money, you will have difficulties everyfucking minute. But I guess brain can adapt itself to a no-money life in wild natural areas. Like fucking primal age.

26. How should people live their lives?
    Up to them.

27. How much control do you have over your life?
    Havent I already answered this ? What is this, consistency checking of my answers ?

28. What is freedom?
    Absence of restrictions.

29. Isn’t one person’s terrorist another person’s freedom fighter?
    No, a terrorist is a terrorist. Almost all freedom fighters groups are fucking pure terrorists but people/countries use these labels to get leverage over others. Terrorist who do stuff in line with your agenda = "freedom fighters".

30. Does nature shape our personalities more than nurture?
    I dont think nature has significant effect that cant be altered by nurture in personality wise. However, shit like this happens, if someone is good-looking, s/he is more likely get a respone from his environment which affects his personality development. Or people living the life of their parents, I think it has more to do with sub-concious messages gathered during childhood on how people should act with each other and implementing it later in life without having much control over them rather than genetics.

31. What defines you?
    Fingerprint.

32. What do people strive for after enlightenment?
    I dunno.

33. Do we have a soul?
    I consider it as another name for conciousness.

34. What is intelligence?
    Ability to understand any sorta thing (puzzles, math problems or social interaction, musc etc) and making the right adjustments for desired effect.

35. Do you make your own decisions, or let others make them for you?
    I do most of my decisions on my own. Looking for advice isnt same thing for letting other make decisions. Yeah you can be effected to an extent but I dunnno, I usually feel I'm the one making the FINAL decision.

36. What is reality?
    Reality is what you experience. At least practically, for sane people. Though, the amount of BS limiting beliefs, taboos everyone has interrupts the reality but hey, work on that then.

37. Is trust more important than love?
    For a business deal, yes !
    They are obviously two different things. In a relationship both are required. However, I dont think you can love someone you cant trust anyway but opposite is possible. So, I guess trust is bigger, hence more important as a concept.

38. Is it easier to love or be loved?
    To be loved is easier. But best feeling would be reciprorated love between partners.

39. Is it better to love and lose or never to love?
    Whatever makes you sleep better at night. But experience counts, so I'd rather love and lose. However, I doubt I'd love (romanticly), I just dont feel such strong emotions like other people.

40. Do aliens exist?
    I loosely remember news about trails of life (bacteria ?) on an astreoid or sth so yeah. Apart from this, universe is soo huge to reject the possibilty of aliens or non-human concious organic life. I hope I will meet an alien one day, lol, would be epic shit.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

try to give us normal typing material, but not just trashy questionnaire
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Okay more than

Quote Originally Posted by Ti
    Ti: external statics of fields
    Ti is responsible for understanding logic and structure, categorizations, ordering and priorities, logical analysis and distinctions, logical explanations. Ti interprets information according to how it fits into a validating system. Ti is particularly aware of logical consistency and how concepts relate to each other in meaning and structure, independently of particular purposes.

How?

They are obviously two different things. In a relationship both are required. However, I dont think you can love someone you cant trust anyway but opposite is possible. So, I guess trust is bigger, hence more important as a concept.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Okay more than
    How?

What do you ask by saying "how" exactly ?

Like, love is about emotions and feelings but trust is sth analytical and logical. There is the difference. For example; I expect my friend to give me back the money he borrowed (because thats what he did before) but this is completely unrelated with love.

If you were asking how love cannot be without trust, well ... I dunno. I'm pretty guarded emotionally so my emotions dont escalate to someone, I cant trust, more than "would like to bang" or trying to get her attenttion sexually.

try to give us normal typing material, but not just trashy questionnaire
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450
    If I could talk about myself and how I compare with others for 10 mins clearly, I would have typed myself easily.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr inappropriate View Post
    What do you ask by saying "how" exactly ?

Like, love is about emotions and feelings but trust is sth analytical and logical. There is the difference. For example; I expect my friend to give me back the money he borrowed (because thats what he did before) but this is completely unrelated with love.

If you were asking how love cannot be without trust, well ... I dunno. I'm pretty guarded emotionally so my emotions dont escalate to someone, I cant trust, more than "would like to bang" or trying to get her attenttion sexually.

If I could talk about myself and how I compare with others for 10 mins clearly, I would have typed myself easily.
    no you misunderstood me the how was an example of the Ti that proceeded your example. You are LSI final
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no you misunderstood me the how was an example of the Ti that proceeded your example. You are LSI final
    ah ok ok that makes sense

so, you find Fe DS more guarded than Fi HA ? It somewhat matches what I see from my "friends" but there was this LII who fell in love and emotional, too. anyway its true that I see myself more in Fi role than fi HA but I also see more Fe HA (the ignored HA kind) than Fe DS.

Is there a LSI sub type thats more resistant to Fe DS?

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Logical breaking in:

Your questionnaire is so concisely limited that ... just no typing.
    Also inappropriate is the word I would associate with Fi just saying.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

so, you find Fe DS more guarded than Fi HA ?
    yes I do; you may ask @Myst about this and @squark

It somewhat matches what I see from my "friends" but there was this LII who fell in love and emotional, too.
    They tend to do that but I think more out of Ne rather than Se

anyway its true that I see myself more in Fi role than fi HA but I also see more Fe HA (the ignored HA kind) than Fe DS.

I don't understand this at all. You think that you ignore Fe or that you seek it?

resistance de force? lol just kidding Um no no one resists the temptation
    -

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

so, you find Fe DS more guarded than Fi HA ? It somewhat matches what I see from my "friends" but there was this LII who fell in love and emotional, too. anyway its true that I see myself more in Fi role than fi HA but I also see more Fe HA (the ignored HA kind) than Fe DS.

OP gives me faint impression of ILI.

Again, faint. So this doesn't mean much.

What do you mean by resistance?

yes I do; you may ask @Myst about this and @squark
    Guarded in what sense?

They tend to do that but I think more out of Ne rather than Se
    Yeah, I've had the same observation, the Ne seems to help there somehow.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand this at all. You think that you ignore Fe or that you seek it?
    I dunno wtf I'm doing with it. I seek it for entertainment mostly but also ignore when it doesnt allign with my goal in the situation or when it makes uncomfortable.

resistance de force? lol just kidding Um no no one resists the temptation
    Its all this, Fe DS is drooling all over Fe base. I dont like most Fe base types IRL for starters. They are still better than Fi Creatives, though.

Suggestive function

The suggestive function is also called the dual-seeking function or the fifth function. The subject finds it difficult to be overwhelmed by this element, since it perfectly complements and drives the activity of the leading function...Unlike the mobilizing function, concentrated and prolonged doses from other people are received positively...
    I see Fe more like this, the underlined parts.

Mobilizing function

The mobilizing function is also called the activating function, the hidden agenda (HA), or the sixth function. Help in this element is appreciated, but past a certain point is seen as excessive...
    If too much of this element is ambient, the person will get bored or even become repelled. He sees it as a necessary part of good living, but not a primary life goal.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post

What do you mean by resistance?

Guarded in what sense?

Yeah, I've had the same observation, the Ne seems to help there somehow.
    He says he's emotionally guarded, is that something that LSI do?
    -

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Its all this, Fe DS is drooling all over Fe base. I dont like most Fe base types IRL for starters. They are still better than Fi Creatives, though.
    How about Fe creative?

He says he's emotionally guarded, is that something that LSI do?
    Sure.

TIM
    9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is the same impression that I got.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you mean by resistance ?.
    I dont get caught up in the Fe whirlwind like I see some LxI 's do. I explained the difference between Fe's position amd how i see it in my previous post.

How about Fe creative
    Only thnk of 2 Fe creatives (possibly they fly under my radar) my mom is Sei and I knew an iei for a while probably, iei creep me out with being artsy fartsy although I enjoyed her presence. My mum, well, she is kinda dumb / sorry ma, i stil love you though / and rather having ideas for herself, she repetats what she hears in news or from my dad so thats kinda annoying. And too much abiding behavior to traditional codes in society and caring about what others think. She can get dramatizing sometimes but overall i prefer to be talking to her than my dad (low Fe) because my dad is draining my energy with his slowness in response, lack of upbeat emotion ... I'm much more expressive with my mom.

Way better than Fi creatives imo. Enfp are sometimes ok because at least they are compliant but see annoys me. But i dont really know that much see's. I also dont enjoy esi's as well or i do type people i dont like as gamma sf lol :d

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How about Fe creative?

Sure.
    He's lsi he just hasn't met a good EIE
    -

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my first guess is SLI. if i must choose between SLI and LSI.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I dont get caught up in the Fe whirlwind like I see some LxI 's do. I explained the difference between Fe's position amd how i see it in my previous post.
    Did you see any LxI actually do so or do you go by your interpretation of the theory?

Only thnk of 2 Fe creatives (possibly they fly under my radar) my mom is Sei and I knew an iei for a while probably, iei creep me out with being artsy fartsy although I enjoyed her presence. My mum, well, she is kinda dumb / sorry ma, i stil love you though / and rather having ideas for herself, she repetats what she hears in news or from my dad so thats kinda annoying. And too much abiding behavior to traditional codes in society and caring about what others think. She can get dramatizing sometimes but overall i prefer to be talking to her than my dad (low Fe) because my dad is draining my energy with his slowness in response, lack of upbeat emotion ... I'm much more expressive with my mom.

Way better than Fi creatives imo. Enfp are sometimes ok because at least they are compliant but see annoys me. But i dont really know that much see's. I also dont enjoy esi's as well or i do type people i dont like as gamma sf lol :d
    The criticism you bring up here is typical NT. You really sound like you are not into Fi and especially gamma Fi bothers you. You express Fe valuing explicitly. All that together would sound like Alpha NT for you.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

J
    Did you see any LxI actually do so or do you go by your interpretation of the theory?

The criticism you bring up here is typical NT. You really sound like you are not into Fi and especially gamma Fi bothers you. You express Fe valuing explicitly. All that together would sound like Alpha NT for you.
    My cousin is LSI, married to an ESE-Fe and i observed them long enough. It looked like ESE was showing carrot to donkey at times to make my cousin do what "should be". Disturbing to watch, he was beng manipulated and my whole family agrees on this actually a common topic to talk in our family gathering how compliant he behaves when she is around.
    Observed a similar interaction with LII and some XEI chick. Basicly, girl was distrupting the guy's common sense with showing emotional turbulance.
    Socionics also interpretes it similarly. Yet, both LXI were man with an unsuccessful history with women so that can be why they were having that naivity.

Interesting, i never thought Alpha NT before but my favourite person as a kid was my cousins husband,ILE, funny guy i looked up to him. I see myself as introverted though.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

My cousin is LSI, married to an ESE-Fe and i observed them long enough. It looked like ESE was showing carrot to donkey at times to make my cousin do what "should be". Disturbing to watch, he was beng manipulated and my whole family agrees on this actually a common topic to talk in our family gathering how compliant he behaves when she is around.
    Observed a similar interaction with LII and some XEI chick. Basicly, girl was distrupting the guy's common sense with showing emotional turbulance.
    Socionics also interpretes it similarly. Yet, both LXI were man with an unsuccessful history with women so that can be why they were having that naivity.
    I don't see my common sense being unconditionally affected by just emotional turbulence. This is more complicated than that. As you yourself note it.

Interesting, i never thought Alpha NT before but my favourite person as a kid was my cousins husband,ILE, funny guy i looked up to him. I see myself as introverted though.
    Well, good luck to you on your typing journey then, I don't have any other thoughts atm.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Manipulation is usually accomplished through some kind of rhetorical persuasion. From that point of view, there is no such thing as good or bad persuasion, only good or bad people doing it, and good or bad outcomes.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by goldenbane View Post
    Manipulation is usually accomplished through some kind of rhetorical persuasion. From that point of view, there is no such thing as good or bad persuasion, only good or bad people doing it, and good or bad outcomes.
    From my pov there is such a thing as good/bad persuasion, the methods used matter.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

J

I don't see Se Polr. I do see Ne polr, but we'll see
    -

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From my pov there is such a thing as good/bad persuasion, the methods used matter.
    The methods of rhetoric are the same no matter who uses them and why. Therefore, ethics is a separate issue.

But the definition of manipulation may matter here. I think your pov on it is the usual one. Manipulation normally is taken to be something underhanded, and I'm reframing it as persuasion. I also see it as distinct it from lying.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Point is not nitpicking on what manipulation implies or whatever but logical introverts do come off as naive to me with regards to their self-expression or their relationships. I'm sure, people have criticized me for the same thing behind my back though, lol .
    I'm sure I have behaved overly restricted and serious in loose situations and vica versa. But I got better at this, my solution is setting the tone yourself and at least playing an important role in the beginning. I have the most fun when noone knows each other in a group (beginnings of things, new project group,..). I hate when I enter situations when I'm the new guy and everyone else knows each other/are friends ... I feel excluded or sth.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

The methods of rhetoric are the same no matter who uses them and why. Therefore, ethics is a separate issue.

But the definition of manipulation may matter here. I think your pov on it is the usual one. Manipulation normally is taken to be something underhanded, and I'm reframing it as persuasion. I also see it as distinct it from lying.
    What I was talking about is that I've seen differences in how people do rhetorics or whatever way they attempt to appeal to you. So in that sense, different methods. I see some versions as really off-putting since in my experience those are more often used as underhanded manipulation.

Point is not nitpicking on what manipulation implies or whatever but logical introverts do come off as naive to me with regards to their self-expression or their relationships. I'm sure, people have criticized me for the same thing behind my back though, lol .
    I'm sure I have behaved overly restricted and serious in loose situations and vica versa. But I got better at this, my solution is setting the tone yourself and at least playing an important role in the beginning. I have the most fun when noone knows each other in a group (beginnings of things, new project group,..). I hate when I enter situations when I'm the new guy and everyone else knows each other/are friends ... I feel excluded or sth.
    If your solution is setting the tone yourself then you sound more like Fe HA. That's not my solution personally since my Fe is not autonomous enough for that.

When I'm the new guy, I find it completely natural that others are friends since they've known each other for a longer time. I guess I'm using Fi norms here? All I expect in these situations (and in situations in general) is being treated fairly. Being explicitly welcomed is something I do not strongly consciously look for but I do like it.

Oh also you seem to like new for the sake of new? You say you have a lot of fun with beginnings, new projects, playing important role in these, etc. That kinda sounds like strong Ne.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If your solution is setting the tone yourself then you sound more like Fe HA. That's not my solution personally since my Fe is not autonomous enough for that.

When I'm the new guy, I find it completely natural that others are friends since they've known each other for a longer time. I guess I'm using Fi norms here? All I expect in these situations (and in situations in general) is being treated fairly. Being explicitly welcomed is something I do not strongly consciously look for but I do like it.

Oh also you seem to like new for the sake of new? You say you have a lot of fun with beginnings, new projects, playing important role in these, etc. That kinda sounds like strong Ne.
    Yeah, I'm aware of that logically but I still expect that. Its not sth concsious though so I'm not going around expecting people to entertain me but its more like I kinda lose a bit of my starting enthuiasism if people arent trying to get me "in", becoming slightly or hyper bored over time.

I suppose its gaining knowledge and experience rather than sake of new. See, things are always faster at beginnings.

alanf777_lcd_fig021.png

Should I fill another questionarre that may help clarify matters ?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Yeah, I'm aware of that logically but I still expect that. Its not sth concsious though so I'm not going around expecting people to entertain me but its more like I kinda lose a bit of my starting enthuiasism if people arent trying to get me "in", becoming slightly or hyper bored over time.
    Yes this sounds quite Fe HA to me.

I suppose its gaining knowledge and experience rather than sake of new. See, things are always faster at beginnings.
    Err, I kinda disagree with that graph, at least I work differently than this.

Should I fill another questionarre that may help clarify matters ?
    If you want to, sure :shrug

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will try VI, seems easier.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I will try VI, seems easier.
    Looked but now I am biased from our earlier talks.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Hey! Yeah, you are Beta ST, bro. Haha.

LSI.

Your non-valuing of Fi is hilarious to me.
    "What makes you, you?" lol.
    "What defines you?" Fingerprint.
    Fi Role ftw.
    "Who decides what morality is?" I do, for a small fee
    Se valuing ftw.
    "What is true strength?" Being the GOD.
    Fe over Fi.
    "Is a “wrong” act okay if nobody ever knows about it?" Yes. Because if nobody ever knows about it, that means it has just unsignificant effect on others.
    Ti (valuing) view on intelligence – to understand.
    "What is intelligence?"Ability to understand any sorta thing (puzzles, math problems or social interaction, musc etc) and making the right adjustments for desired effect.
    1D (valued) Fe
    I just dont feel such strong emotions like other people.
    And this just sounded so Ti lead, Ni HA, Beta Quadra to me. No doubt you are LSI at this point, haha. (From my side.)
    "Do aliens exist?" I loosely remember news about trails of life (bacteria ?) on an astreoid or sth so yeah. Apart from this, universe is soo huge to reject the possibilty of aliens or non-human concious organic life. I hope I will meet an alien one day, lol, would be epic shit.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Btw, you are most likely Se sub, as I said in the V.I thread.

That is why you can sort of relate to Fe HA descriptions and not entirely to Fe DS, which is typically more applicable to LSI-Ti.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm working on your VI thank you
    -

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    Btw, you are most likely Se sub, as I said in the V.I thread.

That is why you can sort of relate to Fe HA descriptions and not entirely to Fe DS, which is typically more applicable to LSI-Ti.
    I'm considering LSI as the most likely option as well. I discovered this typing business 3 years ago, I was constanlty getting iSTp, strong emphasisly S and T preference and mostly P, but I vs E part depended on my socialibility in the last couple of days. Then diving in a bit deeper, I receognized, I have much more J organization and prefer some sorta lose structure over complete chaos and started typing as iSTj. I think LSI fits this back-story, better than SLI. Honestly, SLI also sounds a bit like depression to me.
    I'm not sure about quadra values about Beta though but its not like Delta or Gamma is any better. Maybe Alpha but they are a bit too boring.

I'm also considering ILE btw, though not strongly as LSI. Now, I dont believe in Enneagram (basicly I belive people can change their personality in quite short time, even in months, on their will, I've became a lot more extraverted for example and will constatnly score E in tests compared to 3 years ago) but used to type myself at 5(w6)21 but people think I'm some 7 usually which kinda corresponds to ILE. I enjoy trolling people and getting reactions, maybe thats giving that ILE+7 vibe ? I dunno why I see myself more introverted compared to others seeing me more extraverted.

Got an idea ; I will make my mom take some test for me now. I'm bored with thinking about myself. Its really hard and without specific criteria to compare myself to others say if I use this or whatever, I feel at loss. I'm assertive/thoughtful/funny/logical/.... at somewhere but not somewhere else who knows, these things change a lot, IMO.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got an idea ; I will make my mom take some test for me now.
    ILE > LSI based on that piece of information.

Kidding. Sort of.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE > LSI based on that piece of information.

Kidding. Sort of.
    We got ESTJ !

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stupid question but i want to know. do you relate at all to this dude (likely ILE)?:

I've read some of your posts but not your questionnaire so this might be a bit out there.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yes LSE
    -

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    Stupid question but i want to know. do you relate at all to this dude (likely ILE)?:

I've read some of your posts but not your questionnaire so this might be a bit out there.
    Thats me actually, how did you find out ..

Serously, Yes, I can kinda relate. I've recently got into figuring out how the brain works and social interaction, how to use that knowledge and practice to get rid of negative thought/emotions, establishing a better mindset and looking forward on continous progression. Last minute or so is stuff I think about and tell people, when I have the chance.
    He also kinda looks like me, lol. I make less hand gestures, though.

Yes LSE
    You want to be my dual ?
    Is this the final result from your VI reading ?

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Serously, Yes, I can kinda relate. I've recently got into figuring out how the brain works and social interaction, how to use that knowledge and practice to get rid of negative thought/emotions, establishing a better mindset and looking forward on continous progression. Last minute or so is stuff I think about and tell people, when I have the chance.
    hah from your pictures/posts, i thought there maybe some similarities. I figured that, if you are ILE, you'll be a similar variant as this guy. He is sort of Si focused with his notions of self-improvement (not that self-improvement is proprietary to Si but his particular ideas relate more to Si motivations, i think), has a more EP-ish energy, and has somewhat idiosyncratic views (sort of a Ti/Ne thing). You could still be a different type, but i think it's good to develop benchmarks from which to relate.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Thats me actually, how did you find out ..

You want to be my dual ?
    Is this the final result from your VI reading ?
    Yes you are a J type
    -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast