View Poll Results: what type is Grimes (Claire Boucher)?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 10.71%
  • SEI (ISFp)

1 3.57%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

1 3.57%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

5 17.86%
  • EIE (ENFj)

3 10.71%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

6 21.43%
  • IEE (ENFp)

10 35.71%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

1 3.57%
  • EII (INFj)

1 3.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grimes (Claire Boucher) - musician

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol I always connected with Grimes and called her a “sister” before , she turned weird though. Fame and maybe Elon Musk I suppose, maybe drugs. Thanks for your input : ) I used to call her an “inspiration”
    Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    I agree with you. It was just the impression that I got from her. she looked a little bit like grimes, who is an IEI. a demonstrative appearance is generally more linked to Fe. she seems to have deleted her videos now, though. looking at your profile picture, I think you might be IEI too btw.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
    Lol I always connected with Grimes and called her a “sister” before , she turned weird though. Fame and maybe Elon Musk I suppose, maybe drugs. Thanks for your input : ) I used to call her an “inspiration”
    I don't know much about Grimes except for a few songs but several self typed LIE have a thing for her.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I change my hair color as often as Grimes, usually odd colors and often a mix of several lol, Of course, I’m still unclear of my type. I have a ton of connectors with her though I noticed long ago. Like I said though, she seems to have turned weird and less real seeming :/

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I change my hair color as often as Grimes, usually odd colors and often a mix of several lol, Of course, I’m still unclear of my type. I have a ton of connectors with her though I noticed long ago. Like I said though, she seems to have turned weird and less real seeming :/
    I got curious and looked her personality up. She admits to holding back for her stage persona in one interview I read which seems to contradict what I have read about her elsewhere. She got ENFP on an MBTI test according to the comments on this site:

https://www.personality-database.com...rsonality-type

These were the only types that got votes.
    Breakdown of 57 Four Letter Type votes

ENFP (35)
    The Champion

ENTP (15)
    The Inventor

INTP (3)
    The Architect

INFP (2)
    The Healer

ESFP (1)
    The Performer

ISFP (1)
    The Composer

Breakdown of 10 Enneatype votes

4w3 (9)

9w1 (1)
    Apparently I commented in her thread but had no opinion on her type. I just said she had jerky movements. lol

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...cher)-musician

Edit: As for hair color, I had 2 friends who were hairdressers so they practiced on me a lot while getting certified. I ended up with various colors. Most of which I hated on me. Then I found one I liked and kept for years which was rather "normal" considering what they did to my hair.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I've seen some interviews with her, and although heavily into fantasy realms, she is also pretty into math and science (in comes Elon), so I can see why ENTP would be in there also. Ah I think I see what you're doing there though based on what I was getting typed in my videos (maybe I'm wrong)

I love doing funky hair colors, blending them, and creating them into something neat. I considered doing hair (a lot of the doing colors I speak of, I do on myself, many of my pictures I've had with various colors I did myself), but I can't go to school for it due to financial reasons, also I'm not sure I would survive in the fashion realm with all of the "fake" personalities. I'm also not sure how I would hold up having to talk to people a ton... though I could see myself enjoying it too, I guess it would depend on the particular clients lol.

lol I'm glad you brought up the jerky movements, because that's one issue I have with IEE. I'm not sure how I seem in my videos, but I don't see myself as choppy/jerky, any of that at all, I've actually been told I'm the opposite, though I do have a fairly quick pace. I actually enjoy Grimes dancing though, she seems to feel every little beat and moves her arms in a free, flowing and creative way pretty seamlessly.

I do feel like she seems more hyper than myself. She reminds me even more of a friend I was very close to actually, who seems like an ENFP and has about 5000 friends, unlike myself. I feel like I can probably have a similar energy, but it is context dependent

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I got curious and looked her personality up. She admits to holding back for her stage persona in one interview I read which seems to contradict what I have read about her elsewhere. She got ENFP on an MBTI test according to the comments on this site:

https://www.personality-database.com...rsonality-type

These were the only types that got votes.

Apparently I commented in her thread but had no opinion on her type. I just said she had jerky movements. lol

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...cher)-musician
    I really don't understand these results. why would she be Si valuing? just look at her last two singles, called "we appreciate power" and "violence"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Grimes - INFP
    MBTI is only one of tests. ENFP is close to the correct type
    votings of random noobs, especially when they know external opinions beforehand - mean not much
    Musk - ENTP. mirrage IR for her. not bad

this made me laugh
    when reading me will make you think - this will be more useful
    Last edited by Sol; 11-01-2019 at 03:05 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Musk is a dominant ILI, grimes normalising IEI. they connect through their Ni. Musk values Se, he's not an alpha NT, but I guess this will lead to a fruitless discussion again, so I will stop here.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I really don't understand these results. why would she be Si valuing? just look at her last two singles, called "we appreciate power" and "violence"
    I don't want you to take this wrong, perhaps your categories of "types" are too rigid. You might want to consider that entertainers are not always what they seem. I doubt she is IEI. I doubt she would identify with IEI. She was skeptical of her ENFP result too. At least you and sol finally agree on something though but it shows a type of categorical rigidity that you both have. I always say it is due to his culture so maybe the same for you. Why do you think she is Ni > Ne? I am asking. I don't know. I don't find her appealing. I will move my response to her thread so you can respond there.

@bouncingoffclouds I didn't comment on her in relation to your type. I was just responding to you guys talking about her and got curious so I looked her up.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In reference to the prior post (not sure where it went, or if all the posts got moved here)-

It's funny you mention that Musk and Boucher connect on Ni @soundofconfusion, because one of the biggest relations I've been looking at is one of my exes who I believe was another Ne base or creative function user and that this is where we connected, although on that note, from the outside, I see Grimes as more Ne using than Ni. I also think Ne types are possibly more prone to having relationships with all different types?

However, I also think sometimes people get underestimated in their use of Ni. It seems like people think you have to be actively extremely philosophical/intellectual to be Ni in base or creative function, which I don't think is always the case.

Grimes does seem more Ne using on the outside to me, it seems stronger than Ni from the surface, but it's hard to say for sure without knowing her more truly, @Aylen you are right there. I think it was you who said that, I can't find the original posts.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Musk is a dominant ILI, grimes normalising IEI. they connect through their Ni. Musk values Se, he's not an alpha NT, but I guess this will lead to a fruitless discussion again, so I will stop here.
    I think it is a little romantic to think that they connect through Ni. I am betting it was sexual chemistry > Ni.

Who is Grimes?

Grimes, real name Claire Boucher, is a pop star who prior to her relationship with Elon Musk was known mostly for being a punky, spacey weirdo who once sailed a houseboat down the Mississippi River. She used to have the descriptor “anti-imperialist” in her Twitter bio, which meant that hearts were broken when she announced during this year’s Met Gala that she’s dating Elon “Union Buster” Musk. (Grimes claimed on Twitter, incorrectly, that Musk “has never prevented [his employees] from unionizing.”)

There are certain overlaps between Musk’s and Grimes’s personal aesthetics, however, that make their coupledom feel more logical than it might seem. She loves space; he wants to colonize space. They met because they both tweeted the same joke punning on rococo and the thought experiment Roko’s basilisk. They are in many ways the same kind of pretentious nerd.
    https://www.vox.com/2018/8/16/176927...imes-explained
    That sounds more Ne to me.

In a sense Ne is outer space and Ni is inner space. I don't think her sensing is that weak either, at least not enough to make it her seeking or polr function.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a strong feeling it's more a sexual chemistry thing too Aylen. People have pointed out she's changed since Musk too, imo, not in a good way. I can't say it's all dependent on him or even him at all for sure, but yeah... they did initially connect by making the same reference toward something, but I do see her as pretty heavily Ne. Hard to know for sure without seeing her in all realms of life.

Also on that note, I really don't think I'm IEE, I think I present as such in ways in certain contexts, such as the internet, where I'm more comfortable, but I'm strongly leaning toward EII-creative. It's delta Ne stuff. I have more thoughts on all of this, but this is about Grimes

I think it is a little romantic to think that they connect through Ni. I am betting it was sexual chemistry > Ni.

In a sense Ne is outer space and Ni is inner space. I don't think her sensing is that weak either, at least not enough to make it her seeking or polr function.
    Last edited by thegreenfaerie; 11-15-2019 at 02:54 AM.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm strongly leaning toward EII-creative.
    your behavior is closer to chaotic P types

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how is wanting to colonize space Ne? and keep in mind that IEI have 3 dimensional Ne. Ni is idealism, wanting to change the world for the better while ignoring pragmatism, which is why Elon Musk and Claire Boucher felt an attraction to each other. I also think that Se as suggestive function played a huge role in her being interested in him.

Se as suggestive function in IEI (INFp; Esenin) and ILI (INTp; Balzac) by Dmitry Golihov

"These people are always moving in the direction of greatest strength, wealth, success, reliability, suggestible by the external form, appearance. They try to live a beautiful life, whatever it costs them. One gets the impression that they always manage to be on the winning side, on the side of the strongest party. If the balance of forces is switched, likewise they will change their direction. Often attracted to strong people. They are easily put into optimistic state of mind if "shaken up" a little - immediately become charged by the received pulse. They constantly try to be in environment where they has a sense of omnipotence: money, power, honor, glory, medals, etc. If they are at the the bottom of social hierarchy, will attempt to climb up by any means necessary. If something is being imposed on them, they are often not able to resist and oppose it, easily suggestible by force. Thus they may act cold, distant and aloof, just in case, as to not fall into such circumstances. A good place for him is where there is some kind of action, active work, turbulent life. He becomes unconsciously "plugged in", involved in it, and then later is surprised to discover himself where he did not expect himself to be. For this reason, they need to be careful not to get involved by chance in some business or project with which he had no desire to have an association. They are very easy pushed into something, moved towards some solution, because these people are easily manipulated by someone's force and suddenly find themselves besides such a person. Often they do not take offense at the sarcastic jokes made in their own address, as they also contain an element of force, may even perceive this as a hidden compliment. Respond to this sarcastically as the situation in principle implies he needs to reply with something for it. However, being drawn to strength and constantly going in the same direction, sooner or later he may actually reach it, and not just try to discover and obtain it. Sometimes they may try to provoke someone to use their force, for example, offer to arrange a tournament in arm wrestling."

I have been following Grimes for years now, her friends Janelle Monáe and Hana Pestle are also beta NF. Her music very often deals with force, violence, destruction, angel symbolism, hidden meaning, this is all Ni + Se. I have no doubts about her type. you say I'm too rigid, I think you are too open about possible types that don't make sense. she is not a delta type.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

the example of her art taste. it has significant of guro and dark. it's more about Se valued types and the least for deltas

etc

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You may want to read my post with the spoiler @Sol though I do see your point and this is one issue I've had with being a J, but I'm a lot more cautious than people probably realize here. I have the capacity to do J things, I just hate doing them lol. Not sure what implies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    your behavior is closer to chaotic P types

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI-Se

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I have the capacity to do J things, I just hate doing them lol. Not sure what implies.
    J types are more effective when follow plans. It's not about what they like, as primary.
    Plans need a system, a structure. So J types talk and act with good structure. I noticed your talking and acting style as having lesser of structure than I'd prefer being J type. So I doubt in J type. P seem as more possible still.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good point. On second thought though, I wonder if she's being more influenced. She does have a lot of the symbolism prior to her shift I noticed though, such as in Venus Fly Trap

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    RLOAI, maybe
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    She scored ENFP on the humanmetics test, with strongest preference for F, then N, and weak preferences for I and P (over E and J).

http://actuallygrimes.tumblr.com/pos...oo-find-out-ur
    She questioned those results, so may not have much value.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

her new album is good, but it doesn't come close Art Angels. favorite songs are 4 a.m. and IDORU. her new single is one of the weaker songs on the album, but I think it shows her base Ni very well.

my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like 4AM too. Also, I've been leaning more toward an Ni/Se valuer for her now too.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In every interview of hers that I’ve watched, she always communicates in one major way - Ne. I do not see her expressing Fe in any obvious, valued way. I know that IEI-Ni’s can often have a flat affect which does not seem very “Fe” either but their expression is still smooth and flows in a way that is obvious when you put an IEI next to her. Fe subtypes amplify this feeling and come off as a sort of warm breeze compared to the flat affect (though, Ni subtypes still possess that in smaller doses and seem to build it up more over time as they are required to extravert themselves in society). Compare her to IEI-Ni e4 Fiona Apple. The differences are apparent.

In contrast, Grime’s energy is totally spastic, jerky, restless, all over the place, and quirky for the sake of quirky (I know she is on the ADHD and/or autism spectrums, but this goes beyond that and I’m speaking of her natural temperament). She is oozing with infantile energy. To put it in briefer terms, IEI’s feel smooth while her energy output is ‘spiky’ (Ni vs. Ne). I have not known any IEI musician or any IEI -personally- who behaves this way. I think it’s important to look at an artist's aesthetic and an artist’s personality separate, because the former can be a fabrication. Her aesthetic expresses Se things like ‘we appreciate power’, ‘kill v. maim’, ‘violence’, etc...

But where do we see these things in her actual personality that is chock full of Ne??

Which brings me to the next point- 4D Ni. If she is EII-Ne, her strongest function is actually Ni, and she would be Te seeking on top of that, which can explain these artistic fetishes just as well (try and convince me that LSEs, who are Si valuing, are not power seeking— Se and Te have many things in common.)

That, and her relationship with LIE Musk solidifies it for me.

EII-Ne enneagram 4
    Last edited by flames; 02-19-2020 at 04:51 PM.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    In every interview of hers that I’ve watched, she always communicates in one major way - Ne. I do not see her expressing Fe in any obvious, valued way. I know that IEI-Ni’s can often have a flat affect which does not seem very “Fe” either but their expression is still smooth and flows in a way that is obvious when you put an IEI next to her. Fe subtypes amplify this feeling and come off as a sort of warm breeze compared to the flat affect (though, Ni subtypes still possess that in smaller doses and seem to build it up more over time as they are required to extravert themselves in society). Compare her to IEI-Ni e4 Fiona Apple. The differences are apparent.

In contrast, Grime’s energy is totally spastic, jerky, restless, all over the place, and quirky for the sake of quirky (I know she is on the ADHD and/or autism spectrums, but this goes beyond that and I’m speaking of her natural temperament). She is oozing with infantile energy. To put it in briefer terms, IEI’s feel smooth while her energy output is ‘spiky’ (Ni vs. Ne). I have not known any IEI musician or any IEI -personally- who behaves this way. I think it’s important to look at an artist's aesthetic and an artist’s personality separate, because the former can be a fabrication. Her aesthetic expresses Se things like ‘we appreciate power’, ‘kill v. maim’, ‘violence’, etc...

But where do we see these things in her actual personality that is chock full of Ne??

Which brings me to the next point- 4D Ni. If she is EII-Ne, her strongest function is actually Ni, and she would be Te seeking on top of that, which can explain these artistic fetishes just as well (try and convince me that LSEs, who are Si valuing, are not power seeking— Se and Te have many things in common.)

That, and her relationship with LIE Musk solidifies it for me.

EII-Ne enneagram 4
    It is just possible that Musk doesn't have the slightest idea of what he is doing.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grimes wanted to make a harder song with a friend of hers who makes aggressive music, but they told her no because she makes “cute music.” In order to prove them wrong, she started work on “Kill V. Maim.”

Grimes is featured in the forthcoming November 2015 issue of Q Magazine, and in the article, she says that while she was writing the album, she immersed herself in what she calls “bro-art,” meaning Billy Joel and Bruce Springsteen albums and gangster movies. “One song on the album, ‘Kill V Maim,’ is written from the perspective of Al Pacino in The Godfather Part II,” she says. “Except he’s a vampire who can switch gender and travel through space.”

“I had been watching Godfather and Godfather Part II, and I just had this thought in my mind of this insane movie that would just be like, The Godfather with vampires. Like a combination of Godfather and Twilight. I just wanted to make the trailer to the fictional movie in my mind.”

https://www.reddit.com/r/Grimes/comm...e_are_strange/
    https://genius.com/Grimes-kill-v-maim-lyrics

She is mining pop culture to play with alternate POVs, not Se seeking. She is infantile, and this is musical cosplay. Her go-to for hard aggressive inspiration music to prove her friend wrong is.... Billy Joel and Bruce Springsteen.

Her music comes off childlike when trying to be aggressive. In the video with Janelle Monae, she looks totally out of place next to Monae. In interviews, she is too spastic to be victim/prey and nothing she says is Ni. It's all Ne extroverted perception. ILE or Delta NF.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

must be a new kind of delta NF that writes songs like Violence, Play Destroy, We Appreaciate Power and is not Se seeking

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

must be a new kind of delta NF that writes songs like Violence, Play Destroy, We Appreaciate Power and is not Se seeking
    I think you’re failing to realize the part where she is simply playing a role, like artists often do (this is more apparent in actors since we tune in to shows and movies expecting this.) Björk, who she seems to try to emulate (lol), has made similar aggro music... so has Beck. Both Ne/Si types.

Ne is especially good at tapping into alternative thinking to their own.

“Except he’s a vampire who can switch gender and travel through space.”

^that’s probably the most ridiculously Ne thing I’ve read in a long time.

Is Alice In Chains Si valuing because they released a mild, stripped down acoustic album?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gulenko on EII : Unable to force anyone to do anything against their will

Grimes:

This is how we play
    This is how we play destroy
    Gonna cut your face
    And break your favorite toy
    Manipulate the girls
    Indoctrinate the boys

do you really not see that your EII typing doesn't make any sense?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    big lol @ anyone who actually thinks Grimes is “hard” or aggressive music
    it's not about her being "hard", it's about the fact that many of her songs deal with violent fantasies, a common theme for beta and gamma types, who value Se, the vulnerable! function of EII

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, clearly you are not thinking about this critically if you keep repeating “omg but there’s force mentioned in her music!!!” as an argument. We have already laid out some pretty good debunks to what you’re saying.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gulenko on EII : Unable to force anyone to do anything against their will

Grimes:

This is how we play
    This is how we play destroy
    Gonna cut your face
    And break your favorite toy
    Manipulate the girls
    Indoctrinate the boys
    Have you considered that art (or artistic expression) can be a way for some people to deal with their vulnerable function?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Ok, clearly you are not thinking about this critically if you keep repeating “omg but there’s force mentioned in her music!!!” as an argument. We have already laid out some pretty good debunks to what you’re saying.
    oh you mean like this one: I think you’re failing to realize the part where she is simply playing a role

you know who likes to play a role? Fe valuing types. you know who cares about authenticity? Fi valuing types. didn't you doubt your own type a few months ago, just like hag? it seems clear to me that you don't have a huge understanding of functions, so it's personally really hard to take your arguments seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Have you considered that art (or artistic expression) can be a way for some people to deal with their vulnerable function?
    of course, but it doesn't even remotely make sense for grimes. you should listen to EII artists like Talk Talk, John Fahey, Leonard Cohen, The National, Arcade Fire, Hope Sandoval to get an idea of EII music. it's much more quiet.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@WinnieW:

look at how expressive she is when she talks about her interests:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahnUH7wnW30

she has countless tattoos on her whole body, likes to watch UFC, dresses very demonstratively (Gulenko on EII: she doesn't like to stand out and prefers a modest but tasteful look)

https://media1.faz.net/ppmedia/aktue...r-der-welt.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/21/47...a899a784d1.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/79/6d...7799514aac.jpg

I mean, how much proof do people need to see that she is not an EII?
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 02-20-2020 at 01:06 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@WinnieW:

look at how expressive she is when she talks about her interests:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahnUH7wnW30

she has countless tattoos on her whole body, likes to watch UFC, dresses very demonstratively (Gulenko on EII: she doesn't like to stand out and prefers a modest but tasteful look)

https://img.zeit.de/zeit-magazin/2018/34/grimes-elon-musk-beziehung/wide__1300x731

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/21/47/d1/2147d1c82dd3c531374c7ba899a784d1.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/79/6d/b3/796db35d84c44fb11cf7a57799514aac.jpg

I mean, how much proof do people need to see that she is not an EII?
    Well, I don't see Grimes as an Fi-dom, either.

But, @soundofconfusion, that first video did allow me to compare her to some people I know, and I think she's running the same software as an IEE whom I know.

Thanks for that link.

*EDIT*
    Just to tie up some loose ends, my ex-wife's sister is IEE and I liked her the moment I saw her. I still like her. To an LIE, an IEE is his Benefactor. Maybe that's what Elon Musk sees in her.
    Plus, the guy has been smoking a lot of weed and most LIE's don't know what the hell is good for them.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    IEE
    I give up.. come on Adam, she's not Si valuing.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I give up.. come on Adam, she's not Si valuing.
    Well, I could be wrong. I just think she has an inordinate amount of software in common in that video with one of the IEE's that I know.
    I really don't think she's IEI, but she could be something else. (Not to get you too excited, but the IEE that she reminds me of, also tests sometimes as an ILI.) TBH, most of the images I see of her I find revolting, so I haven't studied her much, but I know three IEE's well and they vary quite a bit from each other, and it wouldn't take much for me to imagine that Grimes is even farther afield.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Well, I could be wrong. I just think she has an inordinate amount in common in that video with one of the IEE's that I know.
    I really don't think she's IEI, but she could be something else. (Not to get you too excited, but the IEE that she reminds me of, also tests sometimes as an ILI.) TBH, most of the images I see of her I find revolting, so I haven't studied her much, but I know three IEE's well and they vary quite a bit from each other, and it wouldn't take much for me to imagine that Grimes is even farther afield.
    don't you think that it's possible you mistyped them all? I find it rather unlikely that an IEE gets ILI as a test result. Grimes has an otherwordly way of expressing herself. look at this video for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7uU0J9umcA

(especially 0:45)

in a couple of her songs, she explicitly mentions the word conquering in a romantic context. all the tattoos, the violent themes, the angel symbolism etc. all these things point to Ni Se valuing. I don't know of any Delta type that even remotely behaves like her (and I personally find EII and IEE very absurd here).

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@soundofconfusion, I do think it’s weird that an IEE gets “ILI” on a test sometimes. It just makes me doubt most test results.

I will say that she gets along very, very well with two SLI’s here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast