Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: which type do you dislike the most?

Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default which type do you dislike the most?

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII, or ILI

the similarity makes me want to choke them when they fuck up or say/do stupid shit, which is thankfully not that often

I have to stop myself from reacting but I'm always screaming internally "you dense motherfucker"

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ENxx types are just...unbelievably try hard, out of touch and quite sporadic machines for absolute doom.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    RLOAI, maybe
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I find that the EII can be incredibly domineering, showy, boastful, overly concerned with their self-image, convinced their opinion is fact and generally intolerant of contrary opinions.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE, especially ILE-Ne, who tend to be just playful enough with their Ti to be able to use it in the most infuriating ways against me. No, they don't care about their lack of emotional intelligence, but they make *me* care about my lack of logical structuring which is just... infuriating! How dare you.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLEs.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

No type. Some individuals...but often that’s due to misunderstandings and other external factors which are purely related to the individual’s personal circumstances
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

It's like a stereotype to say ESE, lol, poor ESEs. I've had consistently bad dealings in that department BUT!
    They've been 2s, so 1) I've likely been conflating 2s and ESEs and typing accordingly, and 2) pretty sure the issues are more unhealthy 2 related, not really ESE related.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I hate all of them

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    It's like a stereotype to say ESE, lol, poor ESEs. I've had consistently bad dealings in that department BUT!
    They've been 2s, so 1) I've likely been conflating 2s and ESEs and typing accordingly, and 2) pretty sure the issues are more unhealthy 2 related, not really ESE related.
    Aw. What experiences have you had with them?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I’ve been called a self righteous person, judgemental, serious, unable to have fun (promiscuous sex, clubbing parties etc, etc) by an ISFp but the same person was surprised when I was the one around to help them the most when their life was falling apart at the seams.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE and ILE. Non-constructive and troublemakers.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Aw. What experiences have you had with them?
    Things they've had in common:

-visibly/obviously monitoring my emotions for appropriateness to the situation, and sometimes commenting on whether they're incorrect

-attributing positive qualities to me that I don't really have and praising them, either to push me in that direction, or out of delusion, not sure (or just that they perceive as positive. I remember saying some guy was hot and an ese laughed and was like, "of course you're joking. You prefer men like David hasselhoff." That kind of thing.)

-brewing about their invasive helpful gestures not being appreciated with enough gusto

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably ESE-Si or SLE-Ti. My most recent annoyance was with an ESE-Fe, so that type probably as well. But take in mind I don't like people in general, not even my duals.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

-visibly/obviously monitoring my emotions for appropriateness to the situation, and sometimes commenting on whether they're incorrect

-attributing positive qualities to me that I don't really have and praising them, either to push me in that direction, or out of delusion, not sure (or just that they perceive as positive. I remember saying some guy was hot and an ese laughed and was like, "of course you're joking. You prefer men like David hasselhoff." That kind of thing.)

-brewing about their invasive helpful gestures not being appreciated with enough gusto
    I have very similar experiences with ESE that you desire except they experience more sympathy and willingness to help me.
    -

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Enneagram is also very important in this. You might dislike someone of a certain sociotype and enneatype, but with a different enneagram type you would not dislike them (not to mention many other factors).

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. I can imagine how that seems annoying.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESEs. They promise you the world when they're in good spirits but act like I'm the buzzkill when I'm expecting them to keep their word. It's impossible to make any kind of plans with them because eventually they will do whatever they want anyway and expect everyone else to deal with it. The topic of finances is strictly forbidden because it kills the mood apparently. They try to be clever.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It depends on the context.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel kinda bad that strong, valued Si irks me like it does. I see it's value, purpose, utility and I respect that, but it's the anchored to past experiences/sense impressions and the notion of "tradition"/that just because "things have always been done this way, they should continue to be done that way" type of shit I struggle to tolerate. And the obsession with "comfort" (as pleasure) that (unfairly) strikes me as weak, self-indulgent sloth. Lol

There are many SLIs that I like but even more that I don’t like so they take the prize. Honorable mention goes to heterosexual, male ESEs who tend to be my arch rivals--at their worst > world class character assassinators, gossips, and chatty Kathys, though they pretend to be otherwise (so as to not be called gay lol).

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do see the value in each type, but I tend to have problems with ESxx types in real life, because of their 4 dimensional Se. I do not have many S contacts in general.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't say dislike but ESEs are so extremely different from me in every regard, and not in a good or interesting way.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually fuck those hoes

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It depends a lot on the maturity of the person. All types can be excellent and shitty, even when from another quadra

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    SEI by a landslide. ingratiating hedonists who are good at playing innocent (and using it to their advantage), are geared towards being "pleasant" and creating a positive atmosphere (idgaf about this). they have a childish approach to relationships ("why can't everyone just get along!") and ime they tend to see any conflict or power struggle as bad by proxy (labelling it "drama"). they seem to enjoy being useless lazy idiots with no ambition, just happy to sit on the couch and browse instagram on their phone (or stare off into space blankly). also waaay too forgiving / memory span of a goldfish. at best they're dumb horse girls, basic Live Laugh Love suburban moms, and/or empty behind the eyes NPCs that are easily ignored. also they seem to be about as common as ants. did i mention i hate SEIs
    Don't worry, you're not like those other girls. You're goffic and trad.

TIM
    D-ESI-Se 1w2
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dauphin View Post
    Don't worry, you're not like those other girls. You're goffic and trad.
    In fact, having lived with her for a while now, I can confirm that she is. She's not gothic, though. She simply dresses in tasteful, dark, semi-formal clothing.
    "We live in an age in which there is no heroic death."

Model A: ESI-Se -
    DCNH: Dominant

Enneagram: 1w2, 2w1, 6w7
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/So

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE and SLE. Most SLEs I know tend to actually like me a lot but the feeling is almost never mutual which they usually don't get I guess due to Fi Polr and my lack of willingness to spell things out. Most ESEs openly dislike me on the other hand, always a new complaint with them.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my work as a cook, I have recently had to work for some ILE chefs. I do not know if it is a pattern, but despite them being good at cooking, they totally suck as managers, to the point that their anti-social behaviors makes me want to strangle them. Also, there's a lot of much ado about nothing.

ILEs are great for having a beer with while listening to some jazz, which creates expectations in non-private areas too, but working with them is very much impossible. At least with LSIs it is pretty much obvious that interactions suck in both the private and professional areas.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've steered clear of many individuals of all types for various reasons. Many mirror partners seem to easily find fault with the perceptions, attitudes, tactics and or conduct of one another. However, dislike for an entire type would have more to do with one's own personal biases than something inherently flawed......

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2w3 and 3w2, particularly when base
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

some superego were most traumatic, most annoying and freaky, and the least reasonable
    not all are perceived very badly. nontypes factors may soften or accentuate IR effects

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gammas. Cold people are a blight.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se doms can be either very good or very bad.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-someone who doesn't get more self-aware

-someone who defaults to blaming environment/others (but always blaming yourself can be unconstructive also)

-someone who is very pushy and has trouble respecting others' space

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the above reminded me...taken from a questionnaire for mbti some time ago-

What turns you off about a person, brand, company?

"Overly brash with people whom they have only just met. Don’t consider other people’s personalities or shyness, overbearing. People who try to force things out of people when people are clearly uncomfortable with it."

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Almost no ESEs on this website (zero regular ones) wow, I wonder if that could maybe possibly have influenced anybody’s answers

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

That'd probably be my conflictor, that is to say an ESE. Though I might mention that I actually do manage to get along with a very strong potential one of those. See, I get along famously with an LII and he's very happily married to his wife. The dual to an LII is an ESE so yeah, I might have lucked out somehow.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Almost no ESEs on this website (zero regular ones) wow, I wonder if that could maybe possibly have influenced anybody’s answers
    ESE's and LIE's tend to be too stormy for many to handle. I usually like ESE's. The thing about them is that they all over the place doing random non conductive stuff so they need Ti chains to hold them in one place more than five seconds and not become offended by them when react. Would I want to live with one...? Eh they need Ij whips and chains.

EIE and LSE are more so in close circle.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast