Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default IDR Labs Cognitive Function Test

https://www.idrlabs.com/cognitive-function/test.php

My result:
    Extroverted Feeling
    Your mental life is highly concerned with cooperation, tact, diplomacy, and harmonious human relations. In your demeanor, you tend to be friendly and sympathetic to others, winning their trust through fellow-feeling and by expressing just the right reaction at the appropriate moment. You have a delicate understanding and sensibility when it comes to understanding the power of praise and criticism for human motivation, and you often take great care to ensure that yours is fair and appropriate and delivered in such a way as to motivate people to keep striving for future growth. As a person you are warm, well-organized, and prone to speaking to people in just such a way as to bring out the best in them. However, you may find it hard to acknowledge your own negative feelings and to call out abusive streaks in others. Your most likely Jungian type is ENFJ or ESFJ.

PS: I don't know if this test has already been posted, so sorry if it already has been posted. I couldn't find it.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni - 77
    Si - 73
    Fe - 63
    Fi - 55
    Te - 50
    Ne - 43
    Se - 39
    Ti -35

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Your most pronounced cognitive function is:
    Extroverted Sensation

Your mental life revolves around the brisk realities of life, making you realistic, matter-of-fact and hands-on. You are endowed with a great capacity to enjoy life and a zest for bringing out the utmost in every experience. In all likelihood, you are a pretty smart guy (or girl), but academic learning tends to be not for you. Chances are that you would much rather go out in the world and do things than sit in a classroom and talk about them. Like a master detective, you see things photographically and with great discernment, causing you to sometimes startle others with your firm grip on realities. As a person you are likely to be adaptable, ahead of the curve, and naturally at home in the world. However, your boldness and irreverence may sometimes cause you to overshoot your mark. Your most likely Jungian type is ESTP or ESFP.

K then. Yesterday I was INTP, today I'll be ESTP, who knows what tomorrow will bring? But MB type tests have always been like that for me. The tests just tell me about the testmaker and how they type people.
    Yes, tests are biased and have as much fluctuation as their devisors.

For my money, your black/red avatar picture places you firmly in the LSI category.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI or ESI for @squark, just like @hag

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I think they changed some of the questions after rebranding their site. I took it back when it was celebritytypes. It felt unfamiliar taking it this time. I am not sure if I would call this a cognitive function test. It isn't a bad quiz.

Cognitive Function Test

Introverted Intuition

You have a deep and persistent intellect that tends to receive its impetus from hunches at the very edge of consciousness. More often than not, you tend to be brooding over some problem or possibility, attempting to encompass all possible and impossible views on it at the same time, and to weave them all into something greater. Hence you have it in you to be seminally creative by developing completely new perspectives on big questions that were commonly thought settled. As a person you are likely to be thought highly original, unusual, and insightful. However, you tend to lack the joy of living in the present, your mind always being somewhere in the future. Your most likely Jungian type is INTJ or INFJ.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Ooooooh

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Cognitive Function Test

Introverted Intuition

You have a deep and persistent intellect that tends to receive its impetus from hunches at the very edge of consciousness. More often than not, you tend to be brooding over some problem or possibility, attempting to encompass all possible and impossible views on it at the same time, and to weave them all into something greater. Hence you have it in you to be seminally creative by developing completely new perspectives on big questions that were commonly thought settled. As a person you are likely to be thought highly original, unusual, and insightful. However, you tend to lack the joy of living in the present, your mind always being somewhere in the future. Your most likely Jungian type is INTJ or INFJ.

https://youtu.be/JirvSuZQ-gA?t=225
    TIM
    IEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Cognitive Function Test

Introverted Intuition

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Extroverted intuition (Ne) > extroverted sensation (Se) = introverted feeling (Fi) > introverted intuition (Ni) > extroverted feeling (Fe) > extroverted thinking (Te) > introverted thinking (Ti) > introverted sensation (Si)

Interesting. Not the results I was expecting but I can see it.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    Uniquely Typeless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm supposedly an ESTJ according to the results:

https://charts.idrlabs.com/graphic/c...5,62,0,57&l=EN

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    Ooooooh

i felt like taking it again just now, and these were the results:

my results have changed a lot over a year or so, but my subpar Ti is calculating that the pattern illuminated over time coincides with my reason for sending a type video to gulenko. i wondered if i had become SEE. interesting.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very stupid, non-sensical set of questions. Reminds me how worthless the MBTI is.

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.