Results 3,281 to 3,320 of 7924

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    mb physiology of brain will give objective typing methods one day
    then to falsely claim alike "I'm EII" will be the same as to claim "I'm a unicorn"
    Are you a 1w9, 8w9, 5w4 or neither? You remind me of a few LSI-Se 1w9s and 5w4.

You're very similar to FG from personalitybase and sakinorva. He's an LSI-Se 1w9 and has very similar viewpoints to you about socionics.

You should try considering that type imo. Not saying that's your type but just consider it thanks.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me is probably LSI-Se or ILI-Ni 8w9 so/sx.

This is just suggestions though not an overall typing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LeaderLightChange View Post
    Are you a 1w9, 8w9, 5w4 or neither?
    presumably 1w2. did not researched this typology seriously

> You remind me of a few LSI-Se 1w9s and 5w4.

LSI is close. in my bloggers list among base Fi are who I feel as most comfortable to check their types and decide about mine. EIE there are lesser or not comfortable for me

> You're very similar to FG from personalitybase and sakinorva. He's an LSI-Se 1w9 and has very similar viewpoints to you about socionics.

people of different types may to have similar opinions in case he has LSI indeed

> You should try considering that type imo. Not saying that's your type but just consider it thanks.

When I decided about own type on the final stage I chose between LSE and LSI. The choice was done with taking into account my IR effects with people IRL I typed during several monthes. I type for many years many people and get the confirmations. base Fe annoy me often. base Fi are who harmonize me and inspire

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    NO
    I'm EII
    I stubbornly persist towards my GOALS as a strategic declaring type.

For someone who has been here since 2005 and technically you should know socioncis well you should know exactly what that means.

And stop supervising me. PERIOD.
    Thats a lotta Se for EII

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILI conman convince manipulate drive people to do things. Do you want to be that type. Also they are critics who snuff the fun out of things by complaining. Are you that guy?
    To be fair, it's mainly unhealthy male ILIs that are that way. Healthy ILIs can logically criticize something while also not being a bully that's covering up their personal emotional insecurities about living in a trailer park. Unhealthy ILI seeing a successful Fe valuer makes them quite deranged. Massive, massive polr hit.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

he's SLE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    You can do what you want, I will keep on doing what I want, and we can go on like this forever.
    you can go on ignore then
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure where you're seeing the Ni. He could be LSI, but I honestly don't think his Ti is that strong. I have yet to see him make a logical argument, though I haven't read all of his past posts.
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

he's SLE
    Hes EII

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's possible that brain scans may prove the existence of functions.

Lenore Thompson has some speculation on different lobes of the brain corresponding with different MBTI functions. https://www.personalitypathways.com/thomson/type2.html

To Lenore J types are left brained whereas P types are right brained.

To prove socionics though requires testing quadra values and IR which is difficult to do as these things are intersubjective.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there's an easy way to tell if you're left or right brained.. and it has nothing to do with socionics I'm afraid

(they also say that compartmentation of the brain is bs, it's a more like a flow from one hemisphere to the other)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think this borders on harassment, Maritsa.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Especially this part

"I started noticing she was very take charge in a place that I thought it was somewhat inappropriate to take charge of. However I also didn’t mind, because it’s nice when people are sitting around twiddling their thumbs and someone has the inclination to move forward. I thought, however, that it might make my mother upset, as she was the one throwing the party and was interested in what my mom would think when the party was over. "

Notices who will take control when and where; who is who in the space leads to rivalries, competition with other aspirants.

notices moods

However, SEE deftly senses the nuances in his relations, wonderfully senses the moods of others towards him.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    To prove socionics though requires testing quadra values and IR which is difficult to do as these things are intersubjective.
    would be enough to prove functions supplement - IR theory. alike my IR test or in more advanced format
    what is possibly if to measure the process which shows people feel the needed emotions alike a pleasure or what else "friendly sympathy" is

the more problem here are the correct types of the human and other people he relates to. if types are not correct - you'll get a mess. but if the testing does not need much of resources - they may choose people by today typing methods and mb this will show the needed results to prove

I think they may do this today. Just do not want to check another "astrology" where anyone can't match good with others in typing still. Rather low chance to prove even if the theory is correct. If some millionaire thinks between - to buy new super car or to try to make the world better - tell him about Socionics. And my bloggers list for types examples. To gather some tens of people among those bloggers for that experiment is possibly. The lack of crazy millionaires ruins the making of humanity happier by duality proof.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Especially this part

"I started noticing she was very take charge in a place that I thought it was somewhat inappropriate to take charge of. However I also didn’t mind, because it’s nice when people are sitting around twiddling their thumbs and someone has the inclination to move forward. I thought, however, that it might make my mother upset, as she was the one throwing the party and was interested in what my mom would think when the party was over. "

Notices who will take control when and where; who is who in the space leads to rivalries, competition with other aspirants.

notices moods

However, SEE deftly senses the nuances in his relations, wonderfully senses the moods of others towards him.
    lol LA is the wrong place to live when SEEs are your conflictor; perhaps you need to relocate because they seem to be jumping from every shadow of your mind.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Especially this part

notices moods

that's really all that Fi is about, O_o

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

then to falsely claim alike "I'm EII" will be the same as to claim "I'm a unicorn"
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    It's possible that brain scans may prove the existence of functions.

Lenore Thompson has some speculation on different lobes of the brain corresponding with different MBTI functions. https://www.personalitypathways.com/thomson/type2.html

To Lenore J types are left brained whereas P types are right brained.

Even if that were possible, we still haven't figured out whether "types" are something temporarily or in-born permanent, or a bit of both. Proving the "existence" of something in that way will only prove the existence in that very moment, as we're trying to prove a singular instance of an observation. That's where the entire "intersubjective" nature of Socionics comes in. We're not describing something that is universally true, as universality can't be described by an observation. It has to be an abstract explanation.

Also that as they're all observable traits and behaviors, we haven't even begun to understand how things work in the terms of "unexpressed", unobservable inner-workings of the brain. So where should we look for in the brain to know which are responsible for observable traits, and which are responsible for unexpressed traits? How should we know that having certain activities "light up" in certain areas of the brain, mean that they're responsible for traits and behaviors X, or whether to know what exactly those activities even mean and what exactly it is that they're doing?

TIM
    Umm
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for this thread

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    RLOAI, maybe
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Show, don't tell.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see @hag as being a "feminine" LSI, if she is indeed an Se-creative type

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carolus View Post
    I can see @hag as being a "feminine" LSI, if she is indeed an Se-creative type
    thats a lame way of saying u fancy hag

Humanist and Actor Christian Bale's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@user123 IEE final type
    -

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@user123 IEE final type
    whats my final type

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    whats my final type
    A judging type
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

If that test comes out and says I am EII you wouldn’t believe it.

You should send a letter to Moscow one of the schools with Socionics people and ask them to type me
    -

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

A judging type
    I thought u typed me STP

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I thought u typed me STP
    When?
    -

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I thought u typed me STP
    When?
    It was ISTP enneagram 7 a page or two back, I think.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    It was ISTP enneagram 7 a page or two back, I think.
    He could be ISTP

I may have been between ISTP and ESTJ

He certainly judges things that are done poorly, useless, bound to fail-Te

And he something else, doesn’t have enough strength. He spoke a lot about his weaknesses
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@qaz00 ESTP final type
    -

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    You can do what you want, I will keep on doing what I want, and we can go on like this forever.
    Forever is a long time. You should reconsider this plan.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    Forever is a long time. You should reconsider this plan.
    that

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I visited infinity once. The truth is that it is messed up. Someone just kicked down the last digit which happened to be 8.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    that
    yeah wow veri ni

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The point is that ''doing what i want'' for an infinite amount of time, in this instance, equals him not expending energy at all while tiring the 'opponent' out - it is an indefinite net positive for him.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    that
    Glad you got the dumb Socionics joke.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”