Page 87 of 199 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,480 of 7944

Thread: Your typing of forum members

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm curious if you have something for me now, @Adam Strange. I've been a good boy. I should probably ask Santa for this, but you're Saint Valentine's emissary now.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moou View Post
    Hahaha

I'm 20, gay and living in NJ

...Sorry to disappoint (again)
    Buzzkill. Only thing more I'll say going forward is respect your elders, kid!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
    I'm curious if you have something for me now, @Adam Strange. I've been a good boy. I should probably ask Santa for this, but you're Saint Valentine's emissary now.
    @Chrysalis, I see female SLE's every day. Just look in any University athletic program. They might have jobs in food service, too.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    @Alonzo Ni troll hard? no, Ni is the function too concerned about its own vision to give a damn about the outside.. so it would be more about Te, but Te doesn't troll... Fe is about expression instead, positive or negative, it's the same. Te is expressive like a glass full of water. And you're a fizzy orange juice.
    I think trolling often comes from the demonstrative function since it is a less valued but very strong function still important to the person's worldview. Theory also states it is the function people use to make fun of others they think take it too serious. An example I am seeing in forum members is those with demon Fe using it in a way that seems over the top. Base and creative Fe look smoother to me. I would say his trolling is coming from Ne and not Ni.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol fk u
    lol

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    The entire point of this site is to discuss, interpret, and expand on Socionics. Being able to create a constructive argument for how you use or think you (or others) use IEs makes your viewpoint more valuable for everyone.

So either contribute or just continue to run around like a chicken with its head cut off and cease to be relevant.
    nope i do whatever i want bitch. besides ur not contributing shit

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I like Alonzos avatar so he's an honorary dual for now

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I think trolling often comes from the demonstrative function since it is a less valued but very strong function still important to the person's worldview. Theory also states it is the function people use to make fun of others they think take it too serious. An example I am seeing in forum members is those with demon Fe using it in a way that seems over the top. Base and creative Fe look smoother to me. I would say his trolling is coming from Ne and not Ni.
    good point, yes, I was thinking of the demon as well, but exactly, it's a bit weird to think of Ni doms as master trolls (maybe because Ne is on ignore?)... the point between Fe/Te is that Fe is moved by and expresses their emotions, Te doesn't, cares more for being pragmatic, which means even less "personal involvement"... stepping front line with one's passionate judgements, on to insulting and whatnot.. hmm.. bit suspicious for a Te ; )

TIM
    heartless
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good point, yes, I was thinking of the demon as well, but exactly, it's a bit weird to think of Ni doms as master trolls (maybe because Ne is on ignore?)... the point between Fe/Te is that Fe is moved by and expresses their emotions, Te doesn't, cares more for being pragmatic, which means even less "personal involvement"... stepping front line with one's passionate judgements, on to insulting and whatnot.. hmm.. bit suspicious for a Te ; )
    All types can be on the troll side, some types simply sound more serious even when trolling or messing around.
    I don't come on this site to be serious, though I sound so serious generaly that people often miss it when I try to joke around. Such is life, appearances are sometimes just that.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I see IEI being trolls with demon Fi poking people's soft spots to reveal weaknesses . I guess ILI just troll with pure sarcasm or irony most of the time, although IEI can do that too.

Maybe Ni doms can be master baiters. It would just be more subtle.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, sure everyone can be a troll... we use all 8 functions anyway.. I mean the kind of trolling that's in your face, + add the emotional underpinnings... like some troll with a poker face... you think they're serious.. that could be Te (or Ni)..

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see IEI being trolls with demon Fi poking people's soft spots to reveal weaknesses . I guess ILI just troll with pure sarcasm or irony most of the time, although IEI can do that too.

I like that double entendre, fascinating piece of poetry.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't seen any reason to think Kill4Me isn't SLE.

Number 9 may or may not be, there doesn't seem to be much (if any) Ti in his posts from what I've observed. If he wants to explain why he thinks he is one and convince us, now is a good time.
    Why does he need to convince you? Are you some divine being?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @Chrysalis, I see female SLE's every day. Just look in any University athletic program. They might have jobs in food service, too.
    so demonstratively helpful
    Any dual would be so happy to have such a helpful guy like you
    would be happy that you're around to guide them to the right actions.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The entire point of this site is to discuss, interpret, and expand on Socionics. Being able to create a constructive argument for how you use or think you (or others) use IEs makes your viewpoint more valuable for everyone.

So either contribute or just continue to run around like a chicken with its head cut off and cease to be relevant.
    I absolutely agree tbh, not against anyone but I agree that's the point of the site.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adam LSE final confirmed, added to list

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky

Could you plz visual type this for me:
    stunning-australian-pelican.jpg

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

yeah, sure everyone can be a troll... we use all 8 functions anyway.. I mean the kind of trolling that's in your face, + add the emotional underpinnings... like some troll with a poker face... you think they're serious.. that could be Te (or Ni)..
    I just laughed thinking of sol trolling us with Se.

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

stop quoting me please
    It seems as though you like to stick a knife in people' back. I'm not that type of a person so you should go around finding someone like you.

Also Adam is LIE
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm flattered that you want me as a dual.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

if Alonzo doesn't demonstrate his knowledge well with this to you all then I'm not sure what knowledge means to you

I don't know what basic ass, outdated, rudimentary "school" of Socionics you descend from, but I don't adhere to it.
    Gamma values are not your "pearl clutching" Delta values.
    According to some Socionists, we have different +/- values assigned to how we use Te.
    You also confuse and conflate Se with Fe; I'm try to make an energetic impact (which is why I bold my words or capitalize them) but not trying to impart emotions to anyone, firstly, and, secondly, I AM NOT A FUCKING FE EMPATH. That, in and of itself, precludes me from being a EIE or any other type that values Fe. You can't presume to know what I'm neurologically capable of (or not) better than I know myself. PERIOD.
    95% of my arguments are rooted in sound logic and a strong rationale--I qualify everything I say and provide examples/anecdotes. FOH.

Quote Originally Posted by Moou View Post
    You take yourself too seriously. I'm not reading long winded, exhausting comments over a half hearted post I made

On the other hand, you do seem to have value judgments of people and hold personal grudges which makes EIE seem more likely
    I haven't seen him hold a personal grudge...are you doing some weird Se thing where you try to present the object/person in such a way to fool people's perception?
    -

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Alonzo Ni troll hard? no, Ni is the function too concerned about its own vision to give a damn about the outside.. so it would be more about Te, but Te doesn't troll... Fe is about expression instead, positive or negative, it's the same. Te is expressive like a glass full of water. And you're a fizzy orange juice.
    Did you happen to catch the part where I said "with (per google, read: indicating the material used for some purpose) my creative Ni?"

Te purpose/objective: to revenge troll. Te unlocks Ni's expensive, black crocodile skinned briefcase in order to access the day organizer/planner and Ne Macbook Pro with the appropriate documents by which to accomplish Te's petty ass objective with high effectiveness. The documents enclosed include detailed templates for the roll out of mobilizing Se data points, Si sense impressions and role Fe's verbal "expressiveness" and fluidity. All the while, Te's suggestive Fi cracked iPhone 4 is vibrating in its pocket with nonstop SMS messages that read "pissed off."

Consciously speaking, this was all a part of Te's plan. Maybe one day you'll learn that everyone is capable of everything, albeit with differing facility; and therein lies the answer to this conundrum (for the willfully obtuse) > if you can point out where I utilize 4D Fe/3D Fi, there'll actually be some credit and consideration given to your opinion. I'll wait.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILI's love to gather hate. Some even resort to say socially very inappropriate things just to get negativity. Just few days ago one ILI tried to make me feel bad about myself but made total ass of himself by totally breaking social code (maybe they think that they can find personal triggers...).

It is their special power.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Alonzo
    Really? You're going to continue to drive the point home and make someone who does not know the functions and their manifestations further upset at you and start pointing fingers at random functions in order to further upset you?

Go after someone who cares about not anything like further rattling your feelings.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Did you happen to catch the part where I said "with (per google, read: indicating the material used for some purpose) my creative Ni?"

Te purpose/objective: to revenge troll. Te unlocks Ni's expensive, black crocodile skinned briefcase in order to access the day organizer/planner and Ne Macbook Pro with the appropriate documents by which to accomplish Te's petty ass objective with high effectiveness. The documents enclosed include detailed templates for the roll out of mobilizing Se data points, Si sense impressions and role Fe's verbal "expressiveness" and fluidity. All the while, Te's suggestive Fi cracked iPhone 4 is vibrating in its pocket with nonstop SMS messages that read "pissed off."

Consciously speaking, this was all a part of Te's plan. Maybe one day you'll learn that everyone is capable of everything, albeit with differing facility; and therein lies the answer to this conundrum (for the willfully obtuse) > if you can point out where I utilize 4D Fe/3D Fi, there'll actually be some credit and consideration given to your opinion. I'll wait.
    Get em Al.
    But I have a genuine question - Can EIEs be vengeful/vindictive, because I'd describe myself as both of those things.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    ILI's love to gather hate. Some even resort to say socially very inappropriate things just to get negativity. Just few days ago one ILI tried to make me feel bad about myself but made total ass of himself by totally breaking social code (maybe they think that they can find personal triggers...).

It is their special power.
    I don't think all ILIs are like that, then again I'm probably not ILI lol but I still believe not all ILIs are like that at all, that ILI you mentioned could be a type 7

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LeaderLightChange View Post
    I don't think all ILIs are like that, then again I'm probably not ILI lol but I still believe not all ILIs are like that at all, that ILI you mentioned could be a type 7
    Yeah, it's inconsistent with ILIs I've known. I mean I'm more likely to love gathering hate than any ILI I know haha.
    ILIs with Fe PoLR can be insensitive albeit unintentionally. This is why I don't like being called insensitive, it applies it's unintentional. When I cause a stir, when I offend it is intentional and I know exactly which button to press and when.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So interesting story
    Monday my mother (ILI) receives a letter in the mail and i read it and told her "mom, you have an appointment Thursday at 9am."
    My mother has been reading this letter, requirements on it and shuffling it for about two days now. Come Thursday morning i FORGOT all about the appointment. My mother walks into my room at 7:30; I've been awake since 4:30 and reminds me about the appointment, which I did not write down on a calendar and in my Ni devalued way did not plan for it and completely forgot
    So, I get up while she's preparing everything else around her to leave. Come to find she had set her clothing up to wear the night before (which is always usual for my mom since she's always prepared). Here I am say "heck why not just wear the clothes you wore yesterday" to some this may seem gross but I promise I changed my underwear. Meanwhile she always has her clothes neatly hung up and mine is in a pile.
    She's set the baby's breakfast up on the table and has had her coffee already...like "how? do you have all this energy and desire to stay in the moment?" I get up casually, have my coffee two hours may have passed by and I may have done two things.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa please stop, no one gives a fuck. We do not give a shit about your Si anecdotes.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Yeah, it's inconsistent with ILIs I've known. I mean I'm more likely to love gathering hate than any ILI I know haha.
    ILIs with Fe PoLR can be insensitive albeit unintentionally. This is why I don't like being called insensitive, it applies it's unintentional. When I cause a stir, when I offend it is intentional and I know exactly which button to press and when.
    Yeah most likely

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You use Fe with Si
    Fe with Ni care about people and their feelings.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LeaderLightChange View Post
    Yeah most likely
    So I'd assume if an ILI did want to gather hate they'd just press random buttons until they found one.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    You use Fe with Si
    Fe with Ni care about people and their feelings.
    Fe with Si? The combination that cares about creating a comfortable environment. LOL, get fucked pelican hoe

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Fe with Si? The combination that cares about creating a comfortable environment. LOL, get fucked pelican hoe
    EIE
    In connection with this the EIE places an important role on morality, taken aback by society he himself strives into those spheres, where, in his opinion, this criteria is best matched. Being a very emotional man he easily may be made victim of strange misfortunes. Towards others he is capable of exemplifying warmth and sincere sympathy, he is very courteous and inclined to prove to be of service, at least when prolonged participation is not required.

Something is out of match
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    EIE
    In connection with this the EIE places an important role on morality, taken aback by society he himself strives into those spheres, where, in his opinion, this criteria is best matched. Being a very emotional man he easily may be made victim of strange misfortunes. Towards others he is capable of exemplifying warmth and sincere sympathy, he is very courteous and inclined to prove to be of service, at least when prolonged participation is not required.
    Indeed, I am a very emotional person. I relate to all of that in my general life. Thanks for confirming I'm an EIE.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get em Al.
    But I have a genuine question - Can EIEs be vengeful/vindictive, because I'd describe myself as both of those things.
    Most definitely. They're among the best at it, when they want to be. With lead Fe being its enforcer? Damn, hide ya wife, hide ya kids. lol But revenge is one of Enneagram 8's "vices" and for me, that's where a lot of that impulse comes from; without a doubt, 8/8 wing is also a part of your tritype. In the past, it used to drive me mad but at this point, it just manifests like mild indigestion, in the form of something "lighthearted" like mild online trolling. lol But, fortunately, it still has its limits > I'm less inclined to troll a 20 y/o for some relatively minor infraction than I am some hyper grown ass man. When @Sol soon becomes an octogenarian, I'll lay off.

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most definitely. They're among the best at it, when they want to be. With lead Fe being its enforcer? Damn, hide ya wife, hide ya kids. lol But revenge is one of Enneagram 8's "vices" and for me, that's where a lot of that impulse comes from; without a doubt, 8/8 wing is also a part of your tritype. In the past, it used to drive me mad but at this point, it just manifests like mild indigestion, in the form of something "lighthearted" like mild online trolling. lol But, fortunately, it still has its limits > I'm less inclined to troll a 20 y/o for some relatively minor infraction than I am some hyper grown ass man. When @Sol soon becomes an octogenarian, I'll lay off.
    Ahh this makes so much sense, would you say the fact that w8 and 8 are both in my tritype could make me look more like a core 8 than I actually am. Then I've also heard 3s (my actual core type) can be quite vindictive as well, and as I'm very ambitious and driven I think it could all sort of mush together as a whole to create the formula that makes me such a spiteful bitch at times lol.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that demonstrative is the function used to show the limits of the element used: XLE and the instability of what is called factual, XEI and the mutability of the personal relations etc.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Indeed, I am a very emotional person. I relate to all of that in my general life. Thanks for confirming I'm an EIE.
    You have neither been warm nor sympathetic.

Continuing

" Wonderfully knows how to manipulate others by their feelings. At the same time feels greatly wounded himself, sometimes seeming like “a man without skin”. He strongly depends on the opinion of those that surround him, they, without fail, take the role of student or spectator."

Like I said you seem to have a pretty thick skin for someone who claims to be EIE and you are ESE. Final type.
    -